BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

We've had necromancers before, actually. One could bring a dead player back to life to vote the next day. That was in V, I think? Another was a secret role in either a Lhik or Lloyd game back in the old forums. I don't remember how that one worked exactly, but it was more powerful by far. I think that was right?

The villagers are actually the villains.

*drops dead from happiness*

In the beginning, the village is portrayed as the protagonists while the Dark Hunters as the usual antagonists. When the game is over, it's actually revealed the the village was a homicidal cult while the Dark Hunters were allied with the Order of Mata Nui to stop the crazed cult.

Da shokeng revallations

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

In the beginning the village is portrayed as the protagonists while the Dark Hunters as the usual antagonists. When the game is over, it's actually revealed the the village was a homicidal cult while the Dark Hunters were allied with the Order of Mata Nui to stop the crazed cult.

Da shokeng revallations

.....That makes a lot of sense actually. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

In the beginning the village is portrayed as the protagonists while the Dark Hunters as the usual antagonists. When the game is over, it's actually revealed the the village was a homicidal cult while the Dark Hunters were allied with the Order of Mata Nui to stop the crazed cult.

Da shokeng revallations

.....That makes a lot of sense actually. =P

But my idea is a little cliched, though.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Then you're not perfect.

My idea for a Mafia involves specialized and in depth Day scene that gives clues on who the killer is, only seen by the Detective and a mafia role, Murder/attack scene seen by the victim to try and ID the killer. Not planning to host though.

Edited by why did I do this?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

For the "Villagers are evil" idea:

-The Village faction is the Cult, while the Mafia faction are the last few remaining Matoran that have not been brainwashed. Each night, the free Matoran hunt down and kill one of the brainwashed Matoran. None of the Mafia faction know who their allies are.

-During the day, everyone votes on who they think the killer is. If they select the right person, they are turned into an ordinary Cultist/Villager. If they were already brainwashed, then they die.

• Upvote 1

What happens in a game where the living can't vote, but the dead can? But no clues, suspect list or anything like that. Just guesses. Resulting in, at first, a small number of people having to make the right guess.

Also, what happened to the concept of a No-Topic Mafia?

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

(Why is everyone suddenly calling me 'Plus' or 'Pluse'?)

Anyway, I won't say anything, but one of the roles may or may not have PMed me and if they have we may or may not trust each other. We may or may not also know at least one of the Dark Hunters.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

(Why is everyone suddenly calling me 'Plus' or 'Pluse'?)

Anyway, I won't say anything, but one of the roles may or may not have PMed me and if they have we may or may not trust each other. We may or may not also know at least one of the Dark Hunters.

in Corpsetaker I'm intentionally misspelling...almost everyone's names.

btw i need 1 more player there, feel free to join.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Yeah, Miaraniu's right. =P

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Actually, iBrow, after recent events I am inclined to agree with you. I think my chair would too.

If I never hear the name Tuma again, it will be too soon...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night Five:

Burnmad had purchased another new shield, partly because he feared for his life, and partly because he wanted to try out water skiing on one. He called up Unit to drive his boat, and they were off. Burnmad was not surprised to see a spike jutting out of the water. He merely rode his shield over it, wondering why anyone would think people don't have protection below them while skiing.

Meanwhile, The Treasurer, wearing his usual heavy cloak, was attempting to kick down the door to Lord Locksmith's house. He found out it had been unlocked the entire time. Entering, he saw Voxumo waiting on a cot. The Treasurer asked him "Why are YOU here."

"Just here for my usual checkup."

"Very well then." The Treasurer decided to ignore the prone target and continue into the next room. He was greeted abruptly.

"Is this an emergency, because I'm trying to help another patient right now."

"Lhook, I know...All This...Is just your side hustle. So I brought you a little key to help you with your real goals. Plus, it's made of rock candy, so you can eat it too."

"Oh, is that so. Well, I think I'll do that right now. Thanks...What was your name?" But the Treasure had already fled, taking Voxumo with him. Voxumo had had quite enough of this an brought down his captor with a well placed kick. The pair was just outside the blast radius. Each got up after a few minutes and went their separate ways.

Lord Locksmith, Medic, Killed by Treasurer Night Four.