BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

If it was Burnmad he would use fire, but Vox and Chro's rivalry is already established making it too obvious to be Vox. So Burnmad used ice in an attempt to put the blame on Vox when really Burnmad did it.

Also, Burnmad defended Blade who was a DH.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I highly doubt it's Vox, but I dunno if I suspect this Burnmad guy either. There was just an attempt on his life, after all, let's cut him some slack!

Edit: Also,

Undetered, he continued his charge, aiming the huge spike straight at Burnmad.

Gee, wonder why I might be unnerved? :glare:

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Voting for swimming beard

Why? If you recall, I suspected Blade even before anyone else did, as proven by this post:

Yeah, you raise a good point. That being said, I literally have no clue who it would be otherwise. XD

-Mesonak

Blade might be a good choice. He seems to be mafia more often than not.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Really? Honestly, I have no idea why he didn't want to kill me sooner. I have no idea why there hasn't been an attempt on my life every night of this game. =P

There has been, its just that it was by someone dead. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Kaiser, you're not turning into Pupwa, are you?

Oh gawd please no

Kaiser Pupwa

the fusion is complete

kill it with fire

You all aren't perfect.

You are aren't perfect.

Now that's out of the way, let me start by sayin that,

"He had a grin on his face that disappeared when he saw the ice pick in Chro's shield. "

Something's telling me that Burn expected an ice pick and wanted to be killed.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Why? If you recall, I suspected Blade even before anyone else did, as proven by this post:

Yeah, you raise a good point. That being said, I literally have no clue who it would be otherwise. XD

-Mesonak

How exactly is that relevant?

2xu8Ptu.png

-Mesonak

How exactly is that relevant?

If I was mafia, I would have had no reason to draw suspicion to Blade even before anyone else suspected him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

If it was Burnmad he would use fire, but Vox and Chro's rivalry is already established making it too obvious to be Vox. So Burnmad used ice in an attempt to put the blame on Vox when really Burnmad did it.

Also, Burnmad defended Blade who was a DH.

What if Vox knows that and used an icepick in order to make sure we would pin the blame on someone else?

~Unit#phntk#1

Thing is an icepick is strictly hitman where as scythe is mafia... I have an order to keep with. And here's the thing I would not kill chro, let's just say I have reason for him to remain alive.

So i am voting burnmad

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... All i can say is that your attempts to kill me will a waste for you will be killing an innocent. Afterall i am not dumb enough to use a weapon that would clearly point back to me

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... All i can say is that your attempts to kill me will a waste for you will be killing an innocent. Afterall i am not dumb enough to use a weapon that would clearly point back to me

Exactly.

I vote Vox.

Also, MT, we won't get a double hang unless the old geezer turaga approves.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

I believe we've been over this before, but I simply won't be part of anything less than a pentahang.

Then why did you vote? =P

I vote Voxumo.

The fact that Vox would not request an icepick in this game is irrelevant -- it is the host who writes the scene, so for all we know Valendale could have just dropped the icepick hint without Vox knowing.

Yeah...but it seems like too obvious of a choice. I'm still keeping my vote on Vox for now, but that may or may not change.

2xu8Ptu.png

I highly doubt it's Vox, but I dunno if I suspect this Burnmad guy either. There was just an attempt on his life, after all, let's cut him some slack!

Edit: Also,

Undetered, he continued his charge, aiming the huge spike straight at Burnmad.

Gee, wonder why I might be unnerved? :glare:

It's the fact that you were unnerved by the ice pick in the shield, not the shield itself.

Leads me to believe that you saw it and realized that your attack on me (the icepick) had failed, and been unnerved by that...

Which would be a fantastic coincidence since I was trying to take you out anyway.

I vote Burnmad, despite the last comment from Death Stare Weegee Voltex.

Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Why would I be unnerved by the shield itself, as opposed to the ice pick in it, which is the only thing that makes it lethal?

Everyone in this topic lacks even the most basic reading comprehension.

Why would I be unnerved by the shield itself, as opposed to the ice pick in it, which is the only thing that makes it lethal?

Everyone in this topic lacks even the most basic reading comprehension.

It's a spiked shield...?