BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

Well, I meant the comparison thing. And anyway, I was trying to be philosophical while rushed.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That impassioned speech has moved me.

I switch to Mesonak.

:P

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Yeah SV, you kinda contradicted yourself a little... as Zakaro mentioned, the village does admit it, while the Mafia doesn't - they pretend to be a part of the village.

But if they're pretending to be part of the village, then doesn't that mean they're admitting it as well? Or are they pretending to admit it?

My head hurts. ;_;

- :burnmad:

Well, it seems I'm Designated Victim this time. Might as well vote for me, not like it'll change anything either way.

Do you have any last words that may sway us to believing you're innocent? (dhat)

Wouldn't save me if I did.

Now, now, never say never, good sir! I am a rational and logical soul that will listen to reason.

I also would just like any shred of anything to go on in this game from a rational and logical standpoint. ;_;

-Mesonak

Then listen to this.

Nothing can stop my death now, the amount of votes is far too great.

You want something to go on? I'm innocent. I am but a lowly villager. But there is no way I am escaping my appointment with the gallows. The Village appears innocent when you first look at it. It's because of the Mafia. You see the Mafia, killing one person per night, and you automatically see them as the bad guys. And it's true, they are bad. But then think about what the Village does each day. We go and take people, often innocent people, from their homes. And then we kill them. In fact, we often kill more people than the Mafia do. We see the threat of the Mafia, and we use that as justification for our actions. "After all, if we kill enough people, we may even kill the right people!" But just ignore the illusions we create for one moment, and look at the Village in the mirror. Are we so different from the Mafia?

I cannot escape my death, because the Village won't let me. They fell down the slippery slope the day the Mafia arrived. I'm not denying that some people aren't as far down the slope. But they can't stop the majority, even if the entire Mafia spoke out at once to proclaim my innocence. If you're looking for a group that uses logic and reasoning, you'd be better off going to Arkham Asylum, because they have more rational than these guys do.

I am going to die because the Village are as blood-thirsty as the Mafia. You wanna know the difference?

They admit it.

For what it's worth, I'm about 99.9% certain that we shouldn't kill you.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Why is this sudden outburst happening now, and not fifty games or so ago?

It is simply tradition for the village to be bloodthirsty at this point. We take pride in it. Life and death are the same thing to us. How else do you explain the ghosts?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Ya, a RoosterTeeth show that I showed RG the other day on TheBZPC chatroom. I don't really knows what he's referring to, though; I never pressured him into changing his name. He's not even a Zehvor. XD

-Mesonak

I know what RWBY is! >_< Just wanna know what he was pressured into joining. Sounds like my type of thang if it's about RWBY.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yeah SV, you kinda contradicted yourself a little... as Zakaro mentioned, the village does admit it, while the Mafia doesn't - they pretend to be a part of the village.

But if they're pretending to be part of the village, then doesn't that mean they're admitting it as well? Or are they pretending to admit it?

My head hurts. ;_;

- :burnmad:

it gets even worse when you consider that there could also be those who are pretending to pretend admitting being a villager in oder to hide their actually-being-mafia-ness, when they're really just villagers who want to screw with everyones' heads. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

...hence why this is a game, and not a strategy we would ever carry out in real life if a group of Mafia somehow arose in...

BZP?

...cyber Mafia?

Something like that.

-MT

That's a good idea. It would be an interesting turn from the more traditional games.

2xu8Ptu.png

Now I want to host a mafia game where, like, it all takes place in PMs, voting and all, and the scenes are just hosted like on a blog or something, with comments turned off. How would it work without a centralized topic, and when the Mafia can vote for whoever without repercussion?

...this sounds really interesting.

Now I want to host a mafia game where, like, it all takes place in PMs, voting and all, and the scenes are just hosted like on a blog or something, with comments turned off. How would it work without a centralized topic, and when the Mafia can vote for whoever without repercussion?

...this sounds really interesting.

That actually sounds quite awesome...and sneaky. It would certainly be an interesting concept.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

SV, you could always bribe yourself out of being lynched...Y'know the end result of all those Widgets? Sorry if I didn't make this clear enough, but anyone can contact me in the account PM and spend any number of widgets to remove an equivalent amount of votes from yourself.

Anyway, everybody has until 10 Tomorrow to get all your votes and bribery in.

SV, you could always bribe yourself out of being lynched...Y'know the end result of all those Widgets? Sorry if I didn't make this clear enough, but anyone can contact me in the account PM and spend any number of widgets to remove an equivalent amount of votes from yourself.

Anyway, everybody has until 10 Tomorrow to get all your votes and bribery in.

didn't know that was even a possibility.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Wasn't intended to be new, I just didn't make it clear enough in the first post.

Day One:

"Mr. ShadowVezon, you stand accused of murder and vandalism. Your friend Pulse has been vindicated by our local hero, The Legal. Now it seems my only option is to have you hung right here. Any last words?"

"I was always more of a ketchup guy", ShadowVezon replied. Before the Turaga could pull the lever, he reached into his pocket pulling out a knife...

...and stabbed himself with it. A thick red liquid sprayed over the crowd. "See told you" were ShadowVezon's last words as a ketchup bottle fell from his coat.

Everyone in the shrinking town knew it was growing seedier and more corrupt by the day, and that they must do something if they wished to live.

The ShadowVezon, Villager lynched Day 1

Night Stuff has 48 hours.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

I take full responsibility for your death, ShadowVezon, because I jumped on your bandwagon and propagated it more than I should have.

Enact revenge upon me if you wish to do so. How much vengeance will you have, I wonder? A vengeance on the grand scale of an iBrow, or not much of one like a Kaiser?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

RIP in Peace ShadowVezon.

Valendale, sir, I beseech you! Please add in lists outlining a list of suspected criminals for us to cast our votes for! Without such miniscule guidance, we are forever lost, doomed to wander in the treacherous land of chaos and irrational bloodthirstiness.

AKA: suspect lists plz

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Night Two:

"So, what's with this place anyway?" Kaiser Manducus asked. "Why would you have a store that's only open at night?"

"Well, I am the only game in town. And plus, haven't you noticed how sketchy this place is?", The Store Owner replied.

"Yeah, I mean you do have all those weapons and other dangerous things."

"Good thing I keep all those behind the counter, right?" It was almost too late when the Store Owner realized that he had been talking to the Kaiser the wrong way. Manducus had been behind the counter with him the whole time.

Kaiser slapped a box of knives sending them throughout the air. The Store Owner deftly flipped himself over the counter finding shelter beneath the other side. A bell above the door announced a new visitor.

It was cloaked figure holding a short sword like a dagger. Kaiser Manducus immediately made a break for the door, but the cloaked figure just held out his arm and scooped him up. "Not today, coward."

"And you", he said, pointing to the Store Owner "Do you have our box?"

"No, I'm afraid someone already bought it"

"What? You're lhucky I don't kill you right here. But that will wait. And when the wait is over, it shall be grand."

Kaiser Manducus, Coward Matoran, Killed by Treasurer

48 hours to vote.