BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

Ah-Ha!

I finally joined a trend.. now behold the awesome might of VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You were expecting a suspect list? From me? There's a "Suspect List" in the first post if you want, but it may not do you much good. Anyone is fair game to be voted on. There are clues in the scene if you really want to be thoughtful, though.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

Hmm.. judging from the very small scene I am inclined to believe the dark hunter in question has a sense of humor. Given that they used a mustard bottle to hide their gas this is likely someone who has a thing for coincidence humor or whatever it is called.. The type of humor where they take two items or something similar and turn it into one thing. for example placing glasses on a saw would create a 'seesaw' Obviously this dark hunter has that form of humor hence his 'mustard gas'...

So yeah that is just my view on the killer

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I believe the guilty party is a member who has not changed their display name in awhile.

Not gonna name names but I'm just thinking that.

I guess I'm exonerated

It has come to my attention that the person I suspect actually has changed their name recentlyNot really I'm actually lying

oh wait are you saying I'm a suspect here

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Sadly the only suspect i have with that observation of mine is the person who was going around saying they were the joker in several topics... though for the life of me i can't remember who that was... maybe shadowvezon? I don't honestly remember

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I believe the guilty party is a member who has not changed their display name in awhile.

Not gonna name names but I'm just thinking that.

I guess I'm exonerated

It has come to my attention that the person I suspect actually has changed their name recentlyNot really I'm actually lying

oh wait are you saying I'm a suspect here

I can't believe it

I...

speechless

such lack of words

I have finally succeeded in brandishing the powers of white text against Chro!

MUCH VICTORY

Well then. This'll be... difficult without suspect lists.

I haven't been around the block long enough to know the sense of the humor of most of the people here. As such, I'll refrain from voting for now.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

How many people tried to buy something from the store manager on the first night?

(I'll admit I tried to)

Anyway, I think Takchopper Kaizehvoltehksumeso did it. I vote Pulse.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I can't believe it

I...

speechless

such lack of words

MUCH VICTORY

In my defense I was on my iPhone in driver's ed class and couldn't highlight the text in my normal way due to the mobile IP Board setup.

but their spirits

I can't believe it

I...

speechless

such lack of words

MUCH VICTORY

In my defense I was on my iPhone in driver's ed class and couldn't highlight the text in my normal way due to the mobile IP Board setup.

Doesn't matter still counts

Shadowvezon goes with the hints that Vox was talking about.

But lets face it guys. When Valendale is hosting, it is really HARDCORE MAFIAAAA. No suspect lists, no hints, only death.

So with that logic.

Voting Portal Nuvia.

Have you ever seen me actually vote for someone first round? I don't think so... not yet voting, unless someone gives a reasoning that 's very convincing. :)

Also the Takchopper needs to be in a scene.

~Unit#phntk#1

She's probably going to be, if and when she dies.

*is torn between a warm fuzzy feeling and immense fear for her life* :>

E: fixed an annoying typo

Edited by Takchopper Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well, I have never played a Valendale game, so I'm gonna trust Mr. Portal with his words of wisdom.

*momentary time lapse*

On second thought, screw it. Vote for Portal. =P

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

Yeah, I might as well vote for Portal too. If he wants to die, then I might as well help him on his way to the River Styx.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

How many people tried to buy something from the store manager on the first night?

(I'll admit I tried to)

This comment arouses my suspicions. To be honest, Pulse frightens me with his cold powers of calculation, and so when Pulse starts asking carefully-guarded questions... not to mention, admitting that he tried to buy a (presumably) weapon... see, the thing is, if Pulse is Mafia, he wouldn't need a weapon of killing, so if he publicly proclaims that he did, in fact, attempt to buy a weapon, such a proclamation would theoretically prove that he's not Mafia.

Except why would he proclaim it in the first place, except that he's truly Mafia and is trying to get us to think he's an innocent Villager? And assuming he's actually lying about trying to buy a weapon, there's no way to prove it, because the Storekeeper couldn't come out and say 'hey I'm the Storekeeper and I know who bought what and you're lying', because then the Storekeeper's identity is confirmed and the Storekeeper becomes the Mafia's number one target. Pulse wins both ways, unless someone calls his bluff.

So... voting Pulse.

E: Not to mention, he jokingly voted for himself. Classic Mafia tactics.

Edited by Shadowhawk

What?

I have cold powers of calculation? You've got me confused with just about everyone else. See, Shadowhawk, you're too obvious when you're Mafia because you jump at any chance to accuse someone else.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have cold powers of calculation?

I have lukewarm powers of calculation

Anyway, Shadowhawk's theory has holes, (namely the possibility that Pulse is actually innocent,) so I'm sticking with my vote

Edited by ChroXumo

but their spirits