BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

Having analyzed the scene, the only suspicious line I can think of, would be this one.

It was cloaked figure holding a short sword like a dagger. Kaiser Manducus immediately made a break for the door, but the cloaked figure just held out his arm and scooped him up. "Not today, coward."

To hold a shortsword like a dagger, and to scoop Kaiser up, he would have to be of notable size/strength. A rahkshi would probably be capable of it, whereas, say, a hawk, a beard or a couch might not. I know a guy who used to be a locksmith, and part of his job involved lugging safes around, so Lord Locksmith's a possibility. But, from this line, I would mostly think Rahkshi Guurahk. Just a guess, but it's the best thing we have, so I vote RG.

- :burnmad:

Not sure if this means anything, but the Store owner refused to sell me Chro's sketchy document....

Also, I'll just agree with Burnmad and vote for RG.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Not sure if this means anything, but the Store owner refused to sell me Chro's sketchy document....

My what?

Reread OP. I see.

I think it's simple - the store owner wants to make you think I'm someone you should be suspicious of. Or something.

Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I vote Blade.

Over the night, I purchased a Sketchy Document. Somehow, I made a very lucky guess, in purchasing Tiz Arrior's sketchy document. Also known as Blade.

He is a Dark Hunter. By voting for him, we will have at least one enemy to the village down.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I vote Blade.

Over the night, I purchased a Sketchy Document. Somehow, I made a very lucky guess, in purchasing Tiz Arrior's sketchy document. Also known as Blade.

He is a Dark Hunter. By voting for him, we will have at least one enemy to the village down.

I suspected him as well. Actually, I tried to buy his document. Anyway, I'm switching from RG to Blade.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

"What? You're lhucky I don't kill you right here."

It could be a typo, or it could be a clue! (Alright, it's unlikely it's a clue. So sue me =P)

For nows, my vote is fors Lhikavikk.

(Yes, I know it's circumstantial not-real evidence, but remember, votes can change.)

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

The problem with spreading secrets and getting them to spread the secrets, is that it makes it easy for the wrong people to hear the secrets.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna give away the secret, this is just a friendly warning to the person in question. After all, I imagine you'll want to keep information of that amount of importance away from the Mafia.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And thus ShadowVezon attempts to scare people

I'm Mafia, and nobody has targeted me at all, so yep I'm pretty sure you're lying

Edited by ChroXumo

but their spirits

I don't think Blade's Mafia... He has lied about his role to me, before, but he usually tells the truth. I am curious to know, however, why Pulse would lie about something like that. It would essentially be committing suicide in the next vote when it was found that he was lying. Unless, of course, he was the Legal, and therefore invincible, and just trying to troll the whole game, though that seems more like something that Blade himself would do. =P

Anyway, since I don't vote for friends without a good reason, I'm not switching my vote. If I see a hint in a scene that could point towards Blade, I may reconsider, but not until then.

plus it'll make pulse mad :3

I don't think Blade's Mafia... He has lied about his role to me, before, but he usually tells the truth. I am curious to know, however, why Pulse would lie about something like that. It would essentially be committing suicide in the next vote when it was found that he was lying. Unless, of course, he was the Legal, and therefore invincible, and just trying to troll the whole game, though that seems more like something that Blade himself would do. =P

The Legal's already revealed himself. ;)

but their spirits

And thus ShadowVezon attempts to scare people

I'm Mafia, and nobody has targeted me at all, so yep I'm pretty sure you're lying

Who said it was you I was referring to? I was just warning the person who PM'd me to be more careful with the information he told me to give to everyone about the ownership of a certain valuable item. I'm not doing that, for obvious reasons.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Because no one would ever lie about being a role that can't be killed... =P

Now, now. Would I ever lie to you? (The answer is yes, by the way)

As for doing my actual job, I vote to save Rahkshi Guurahk. I believe the entire case against my client is based on the fact that he is, in actual fact, a robotic servant of Makuta. This is blatant racism and should not be tolerated!

This makes me wish I could be the legal. If I was invincible I would never advertise it - I'd just wait for the Mafia to target me, and smirk in smug satisfaction when they failed.

Of course, once they had failed, I would totally mock them in-topic and advertise my invincibility.

You know, Burnmad, you seem pretty sure that I am lying. But that's par for the course, isn't it? You never believe me and I never believe you. Don't think that because someone is a friend that they won't backstab you. Friendship is not a substitute for evidence.

If you end up killing me, I'll be vindicated, and the sketchy document will be returned to the store owner. Then you can purchase it and see for yourselves the truths. I'm going to tell our village everything I've done, because transparency is better than translucency, and translucency is better than opaqueness. I am 90% innocent. Because nobody's truly innocent. I did /try/ to purchase something to defend/kill (spiky shield) on the first night.

Question everything, everyone, until all is transparent.

Me personally or just anyone who betrays somebody

Because I have betrayed people many times and gotten away with it, although in recent games I have been doing my best to reverse that trend

Edited by Voltex Oblige

Me personally or just anyone who betrays somebody

Because I have betrayed people many times and gotten away with it, although in recent games I have been doing my best to reverse that trend

For the most part I haven't betrayed people for any personal (ie: non-strategic) reasons, and have still gotten screwed more times that I can count Edited by ChroXumo

but their spirits

This is what I get for being busy for two days and buying a saxophone.... :P

To legal/Couch/whatever: I'm obviously just a random Time Lord who looks like a Rahkshi and is trying to prevent the mafia winning and kicking himself for not buying that box. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This is what I get for being busy for two days and buying a saxophone.... :P

To legal/Couch/whatever: I'm obviously just a random Time Lord who looks like a Rahkshi and is trying to prevent the mafia winning and kicking himself for not buying that box. =P

I own only one saxophone...it makes things a lot easier =P.

2xu8Ptu.png

Day Two:

The village was all set up for the lynching of Blade. "Well, are we ready to kill?", asked Eljay. The majority of the crowd roared in affirmation.

"Wait!", someone bellowed from the back of the crowd."There's been a change of plans!"

An axe came flying forward, severing the rope tied around Blade's neck, and then continuing on to plant it self squarely in Rahkshi Guurak's chest. Everyone looked back to see who had thrown it, and found Valendale himself standing there.

Rahkshi Guurak, Villager, Lynched Day 2

I'm shortening the Night to 24 hours, since the Dark Hunters have already decided who to kill, and I've already got a number of folks lined up to buy things from the store.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

And that's why you ask me for evidence if you think I'm mafia because I'm horrible at image editing. =P

And Mairanui: this is my fourth saxophone, and soon to not be mine. =P

EDIT: WAAAAAIT so if the Legal votes to save someone, it's a vote against them?

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Dang it.

One innocent dies because a guilty hunter decided to take the dishonourable path and bribe his way out. Going to try and buy another sketchy document, by the way.

RG, we will make it up to you some day. For now, we have a mafia to worry about.