BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

So Meso pressured me join in on something other than RWBY now. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hmm.. given my small deduction of the even smaller scene I am placing my vote for shadowvezon... nothing personal man just your the only person that comes to mind

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I never said I wanted to be killed... I only said I voted myself because I had to, that is, we can't null.

ShadowVezon is just putting words in my mouth. (and thanks, Vox - I find ShadowVezon shady now too)

If I can, switching vote from Pulse to ShadowVezon.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

All aboard the SV train! I vote for SV.

There should really be suspect lists because I'm just blindly following a bandwagon at this point. XD

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Yeah, you raise a good point. That being said, I literally have no clue who it would be otherwise. XD

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Well, okay then. Switching from Pulse to ShadowVezon, and fetching one of my 10 widgets for Charon's boat.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, you raise a good point. That being said, I literally have no clue who it would be otherwise. XD

-Mesonak

Blade might be a good choice. He seems to be mafia more often than not.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Well, it seems I'm Designated Victim this time. Might as well vote for me, not like it'll change anything either way.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, it seems I'm Designated Victim this time. Might as well vote for me, not like it'll change anything either way.

Do you have any last words that may sway us to believing you're innocent? (dhat)

So Meso pressured me join in on something other than RWBY now. =P

RWBY?

I vote SV because lol

Ya, a RoosterTeeth show that I showed RG the other day on TheBZPC chatroom. I don't really knows what he's referring to, though; I never pressured him into changing his name. He's not even a Zehvor. XD

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Do you have any last words that may sway us to believing you're innocent? (dhat)

Wouldn't save me if I did.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Now, now, never say never, good sir! I am a rational and logical soul that will listen to reason.

I also would just like any shred of anything to go on in this game from a rational and logical standpoint. ;_;

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

I blame Mesonak for anything that can go wrong. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Now, now, never say never, good sir! I am a rational and logical soul that will listen to reason.

I also would just like any shred of anything to go on in this game from a rational and logical standpoint. ;_;

-Mesonak

Then listen to this.

Nothing can stop my death now, the amount of votes is far too great.

You want something to go on? I'm innocent. I am but a lowly villager. But there is no way I am escaping my appointment with the gallows. The Village appears innocent when you first look at it. It's because of the Mafia. You see the Mafia, killing one person per night, and you automatically see them as the bad guys. And it's true, they are bad. But then think about what the Village does each day. We go and take people, often innocent people, from their homes. And then we kill them. In fact, we often kill more people than the Mafia do. We see the threat of the Mafia, and we use that as justification for our actions. "After all, if we kill enough people, we may even kill the right people!" But just ignore the illusions we create for one moment, and look at the Village in the mirror. Are we so different from the Mafia?

I cannot escape my death, because the Village won't let me. They fell down the slippery slope the day the Mafia arrived. I'm not denying that some people aren't as far down the slope. But they can't stop the majority, even if the entire Mafia spoke out at once to proclaim my innocence. If you're looking for a group that uses logic and reasoning, you'd be better off going to Arkham Asylum, because they have more rational than these guys do.

I am going to die because the Village are as blood-thirsty as the Mafia. You wanna know the difference?

They admit it.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yeah SV, you kinda contradicted yourself a little... as Zakaro mentioned, the village does admit it, while the Mafia doesn't - they pretend to be a part of the village.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits