BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

>Burnmad the Hunter tried to kill Chro.

>Chro had a spiky shield. He knew he would be targeted. He also knew who was likely to try and kill him.

>An icepick from the flaming Burnmad ended up in Chro's shield, an attempted murder. This was also to pin the blame on Vox.

>Chro decided to kill Burnmad. Burnmad is unnerved that both a spiked shield with the very weapon he tried to kill Chro with is coming to kill him.

While I cannot vouch for Chro's innocence, you must remember that anyone can attempt to buy a weapon and kill someone. I doubt that Chro is guilty, but I am not certain. I do not think he would have found an icepick in his shield if he had not been targeted by the Dark Hunters. I think he has some kind of role.

He has to have a reason for trying to kill Burnmad. He's not the typical bloodthirsty player. He's not a type 2. If he's trying to kill someone, he has a reason to do so. So, Chro, what is it?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm... I believe I know why burn lost his grin when seeing the icepick. I do not believe Burnmad actually was the attempted killer here but instead the mastermind. See the reason Burnmad was grinning was because he thought that chro had just waisted the use of his shield and that he wouldn't be protected. However he was not aware that his fellow conspirator had already attempted to kill chro but failed. As such when he saw the icepick he suddenly realized his fellow conspirator had failed, hence the lost of the cocky grin and loss of his general confidence. So yeah that is my view on the scene. Now however it could be said that I am burnmad's fellow conspirator and failed killer due to the icepick. And sadly I have nothing to counter this possible claim.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

>Burnmad the Hunter tried to kill Chro.

>Chro had a spiky shield. He knew he would be targeted. He also knew who was likely to try and kill him.

>An icepick from the flaming Burnmad ended up in Chro's shield, an attempted murder. This was also to pin the blame on Vox.

>Chro decided to kill Burnmad. Burnmad is unnerved that both a spiked shield with the very weapon he tried to kill Chro with is coming to kill him.

While I cannot vouch for Chro's innocence, you must remember that anyone can attempt to buy a weapon and kill someone. I doubt that Chro is guilty, but I am not certain. I do not think he would have found an icepick in his shield if he had not been targeted by the Dark Hunters. I think he has some kind of role.

He has to have a reason for trying to kill Burnmad. He's not the typical bloodthirsty player. He's not a type 2. If he's trying to kill someone, he has a reason to do so. So, Chro, what is it?

Hmm... I believe I know why burn lost his grin when seeing the icepick. I do not believe Burnmad actually was the attempted killer here but instead the mastermind. See the reason Burnmad was grinning was because he thought that chro had just waisted the use of his shield and that he wouldn't be protected. However he was not aware that his fellow conspirator had already attempted to kill chro but failed. As such when he saw the icepick he suddenly realized his fellow conspirator had failed, hence the lost of the cocky grin and loss of his general confidence. So yeah that is my view on the scene. Now however it could be said that I am burnmad's fellow conspirator and failed killer due to the icepick. And sadly I have nothing to counter this possible claim.

I think either of these are possible. I switch to Burnmad.

2xu8Ptu.png

Day Four:

"You got any other bright ideas, Flaredrick?", Valendale asked.

"Uhh...We could...Burn them? That might make them...mad?"

Eljay needed to put his thoughts in here "Well, I say we only kill one of them. We don't want more death than we need."

"Alright. Which one do I kill then?"

"Him!", shouted Burnmad, before handing Valendale a a sum of cash.

"Sorry Vox, but the Village is kinda going through a fire shortage right now, so we can't burn you. Would it be okay if we just set the rope on fire?"

"Sure", was his last word.

Nevermind, Vox had armor.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

Burnmad complained about reading comprehension a page ago or so.

Me and Swimmingbeard posted before the time of the edit. You can read what time the post was edited. Who lacks reading comprehension now?

It said Vox was innocent before it was edited. Also, anyone can purchase things. Burnmad's argument for Vox being a DH is weak at best.

Edited by Pulse

Burnmad complained about reading comprehension a page ago or so.

ESP, reading the original version of edited posts, and other things that would be necessary to have known what Vox wrote =/= reading comprehension.

Also, carefully reread all the posts leading up to when I used the words "reading comprehension". If you still don't get the joke, ask someone else to explain it to you.

- :burnmad:

To be fair, all we have to go on is that supposedly voxumo had his role leaked by accident, which only 2 people claim to have seen. Not exactly the best proof.

... make that 3. I've seen it too. I guess. ^^

Better make it 4. I saw it too.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Did I not tell you it would be useless to try and lynch me? However I will still claim my innocence, for what is more mafia like, having a weapon to kill someone or having armor incase of that one night where mafia may try to kill me? And I almost guarantee you that within the next two nights i will likely be killed. Also as a teaser I know of one person who is innocent, thanks to a sketchy doc

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Did I not tell you it would be useless to try and lynch me? However I will still claim my innocence, for what is more mafia like, having a weapon to kill someone or having armor incase of that one night where mafia may try to kill me? And I almost guarantee you that within the next two nights i will likely be killed. Also as a teaser I know of one person who is innocent, thanks to a sketchy doc

Eh, why would Mafia, operating on a limited budget, buy weapons therewith? They can already kill people as it is; if I were a Mafian, I'd definitely choose armor over weaponry. Of course, if I had enough money, I'd buy both, but anyways--

Just sayin'. We'll kill you next time. Maybe Burnmad, too. ;)

Eh, why would Mafia, operating on a limited budget, buy weapons therewith? They can already kill people as it is; if I were a Mafian, I'd definitely choose armor over weaponry. Of course, if I had enough money, I'd buy both, but anyways--

At least 4 people saw that Vox was innocent. If a role was leaked (as it was), there would be absolutely no reason to believe it was leaked incorrectly.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Eh, why would Mafia, operating on a limited budget

Mafia has the ability to gain funds via the Treasurer.

At least 4 people saw that Vox was innocent. If a role was leaked (as it was), there would be absolutely no reason to believe it was leaked incorrectly.

In the interest of defending my position; isn't there a Mafia role in this game that shows up as a Villager when investigated? The 'Sneaky Bro' or something?

But that is if investigated, I am sure If I was the sneaky bro it would show up when i Die, not as a villager. And Also If i was mafioso i would by as many weapons as possible for this reason: the mafia as a whole can only kill one person a night. Give each mafia a weapon and the have the potential to kill more than one person. Plus they likely already know who the other mafiaso are so there is no chance of killing one of their own. A no risk, High reward scenario

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

In the interest of defending my position; isn't there a Mafia role in this game that shows up as a Villager when investigated? The 'Sneaky Bro' or something?

Investigation ≠ Death

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

But that is if investigated, I am sure If I was the sneaky bro it would show up when i Die, not as a villager. And Also If i was mafioso i would by as many weapons as possible for this reason: the mafia as a whole can only kill one person a night. Give each mafia a weapon and the have the potential to kill more than one person. Plus they likely already know who the other mafiaso are so there is no chance of killing one of their own. A no risk, High reward scenario

The only problem with that is that the Storekeeper is playing keep-away with all the weapons...

Morally unambiguous.

Who even is the store keeper?

Edit: Wait... I'm not dead? I thought I was dead. Oops. If the first post is correct then I'm going to try and buy Portalfig's sketchy document.

Why haven't they killed me yet?

Edited by Pulse

Oh, dang it.

I forgot that I was dead. How can you forget that you're dead?! Well, at least I wasn't lying in that one PM.

Hey, villagers of importance and important village roles, PM me. That includes you, village role who will not read this post.

Oh, dang it.

I forgot that I was dead. How can you forget that you're dead?!

Zombie.

Someone should make a Mafia game with zombies XD

BIONICLE + Mafia + Zombies = Village lose

If I ever host a Mafia game I'm gonna do that.

2xu8Ptu.png

Or how about a game with a necromancer that can revive dead players in every 3 nights, but a sacrifice is needed for the resurrection. The player brought back to life will lose their previous role and instead will become a villager. If they had a role, that is.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Or how about a game with a necromancer that can revive dead players in every 3 nights, but a sacrifice is needed for the resurrection. The player brought back to life will lose their previous role and instead will become a villager. If they had a role, that is.

In my humble opinion, that's too much of a sacrifice. Villagers are wimps; how about reviving one every other night or something? Or every four nights, perhaps, but zombies retain original roles?

And then you could have, like, three necromancers, each one of neutral alignment. Add Village and the Mafia, and you've got a six-way undead butchery fest. That'd be pretty cool. :o