Yes or No

No.

Have you played or do you own UNDERTALE? I can't be the only one!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

No . you are alone .

Do you miss any antagonist from g1

Edited by Kasaius Khan

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Yes, at least flick fire missiles are functional.

Do you want more technic sets to be imaginative? (By imaginative, I mean technic sets like the Rahi, the sets from Cyberslam/Competition or the Star Wars sets for example.)

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Yes.

No . you are alone .

Thats not true! I know that Esks has it and has played it! And for those of you who DON'T play it... You're missing out BIG TIME! Don't say I didn't tell you.

Anyway, do you want to see more lego themes (i.e based off of other preexisting media, i.e video games, TV shows, that sort of thing. Minecraft is already pretty big (and they're making angry birds lego sets next year, unfortunately) I would personally like to see an agreement made between Chucklefish, Toby Fox, Re-logic, and LEGO. So that we would get LEGO StarBound, UNDERTALE, and Terraria sets, but thats just wishful thinking. STILL, it's always good to have an open mind.)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

No I hate G2 ......... jk it's cute

No . you are alone .

Thats not true! I know that Esks has it and has played it! And for those of you who DON'T play it... You're missing out BIG TIME! Don't say I didn't tell you.

should  I play this undertale game Imrukii loves so much ?

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Yes.

Do you like the 2016 version of Tahu? Him and being a Golden God and all.

pure_muscle.png

ye , yawl ain got no sweg compeared to MUH

do you think Dragon Ball Super is bad ? (i love it so far)

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

I know of it, didn't really ever watch it though.

Do you have a great love for some other thing other than BIONICLE? (For me, it's UNDERTALE)

pure_muscle.png

For new BIONICLE sets, or fan merchandise, yes.

Do you hate TTV?

pure_muscle.png

.... yes , an it involves torment of a community on google plus

speaking of google plus , do you know of the Bionicle Cult wars going on there? Solek , Tanma , Jaller , Matoro , and Photok all have gangs . it's super funny .

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Yes, and it would be cool in my mind if someone made custom UNDERTALE CCBS sets, say in LDD or something. Don't you think so too?

pure_muscle.png