Yes or No

Heck yeah!

(I'm going to ask again, hoping to get a different answer from someone different) Do you want Toriel from UNDERTALE To be your mom? At least for a day?

(If the same person who answered orignally does answer, than here's a new question) Will you ever be playing UNDERTALE? I did, and boy that was a fantastic decision! It was a fantastic ride, and a joy to experience!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Yes, you should. Do you have a steam account? Get it on steam, it's only 10 bucks US.

Or if you don't have steam you can buy it directly from the website.

They also have their own merchandise that you can pre-order (Yes, it's that well acclaimed that they have their own merchandise.)

Anyway, back on topic here. Fo you like Feta?

pure_muscle.png

not only do I like rap , but i writes my owns , although I haven't written anything for a while

do you play agar ?

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

As is Agario/Agar.io? Yes, I've played it a few times. Not crazy about it though. (Unlike UNDERTALE)

pure_muscle.png

She's a pug/beagle crossbreed, and there's never coffee in my house, so no.

Yes, you should. Do you have a steam account? Get it on steam, it's only 10 bucks US.

Or if you don't have steam you can buy it directly from the website.

They also have their own merchandise that you can pre-order (Yes, it's that well acclaimed that they have their own merchandise.)

I have a Steam account, I just don't have money, y'see, I spent it all on these buildable, ABS plastic, figures.

Should I've spent all of my money on the darn, buildable, ABS plastic, action figures?

Yes. I looked up "Happiness" and found this picture. I'm under the assumption that happiness is apparently found on a beach. I can't tell which one though, but at least I narrowed it down for you. Good luck on finding it.

Happiness.jpg

Will I ever be able to pelt my brother with a snowball?

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Yes.

Will I ever be able to hug Toriel? (the closest thing to that is hugging a cosplayer, say. But I'll keep my hopes up. What do I mean by that? I mean thta I must stay determined. Please doubt this!)

pure_muscle.png

No

would you believe that I am actually 37

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

Do what ever you want.

(If I could) should I invite the Characters from UNDERTALE over for christmas? (I'm so sorry this has been all I've talked about recently, I just really love the game with all my heart, it has really brightened up my life. Like BIONICLE has done for me when I was at my lowest points. When all you gotta keep is strong, move along move along like I know you do.)

pure_muscle.png

No because I never got the chance to watch a star wars movie . so i'm not interested in it (just yet)

is life an illusion ?

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta