Loose Ends

Late last night I stayed up researching BIONICLESector01 and listing as many loose ends in the story as I could find. This is the list I came up with:
  • [*]
Mantax, Ehlek, Kalmah and Pridak's armies remain active[*]Takadox and Lesovikk missing[*]Tuma and Strakk wander the desert[*]Golden-skinned fusion and his Skakdi plan to conquer[*]Marendar active[*]baterra still exist[*]TSO's status unknown[*]Numerous Shadow Takanuva active[*]Status of Mimic's partner unknown; Mimic may want revenge on TSO for keeping her captive[*]Poison and Spinner continue to pose threats to Toa[*]Seeker still searching for Rahaga and Avohkii; may ally with Poison and Spinner to hunt them down[*]Primal, Shadow Stealer and Phantom, all with a strong sense of justice, may plan to betray TSO[*]Conjurer may awaken from his coma and may also rebel against TSO, though not for justice[*]Darkness' status unknown (he would've been caught in the explosion in Xia), but may take over the Dark Hunters if TSO dies[*]Alternate Takanuva still exist in main universe[*]Toa Varian to be rescued from stasis[*]Voporak still in possession of Vahi[*]Krakua will soon become the sole defender of a besieged island fortress[*]Lehvak-Kal's status unknown since it was launched into space; may have been crushed by Spherus Magna's reformation, crash-landed on the planet, or gone into orbit around Spherus Magna

I decided not to list some of the more obvious ones, like the murderer and the disguised GB. Nearly all of these loose ends would make for great future stories, and could allow the story to continue well beyond 2012 (admit it; the story's gonna continue next year after what's happened), and could even make brilliant starting points should Bionicle come back in full and start a new story after the old one on Spherus Magna. Can you think of any other loose ends I may have missed? Feel free to discuss those I have mentioned too.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Many of these I feel can be lumped under the banner heading of "how will the inhabitants of the MU adapt to Spherus Magna?" which, while ripe for exploration, is really too big a question to go into with the line dead. Regrettably, I feel a lot of these points will be swept aside or forgotten.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I believe that if Bionicle did come back, it would start fresh. The majority, if not all, of these potential storylines will probably be left unadressed so that new fans could get into the story easier. If any of them were to be adressed, Lesovikk's status, TSO's status, and the mystery that is Marendar will most likely be revealed. Of course, any of these mysteries could be revealed in the current web serials though. And don't you mean "Alternate Teridax still exist in main universe?"

Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

wow, you make a good point. maybe marensdar will destroy the batera, but all the dark hunteers absense IS interesting. because maybe they could suddenly sabotage something

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Nicely compiled list, some of those I would definitely liked to be wrapped up. However, I can think of one that you missed: Voporak. It's been forever since we've seen him, and when we did see him last he had the Vahi. I would say a pretty potential formidable foe that's M.I.A.

Yes, I'm very curious as to what will hap-pen Vahi-wise. How-ever, I think those Dark Hunter ones won't be re-solved, as if they haven't been bet-ween 2004 and now, why would they be tied up later?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

And don't you mean "Alternate Teridax still exist in main universe?"

Alternate Teridax will likely live in New Atero with the Matoran. He's here to stay, so he's not part of any loose end unless Greg decides to include him in tying one up. What I think is that the alternate Takanuva will likely team up to confront Marendar. After that, I don't know... maybe they'll turn against each other.

Nicely compiled list, some of those I would definitely liked to be wrapped up. However, I can think of one that you missed: Voporak. It's been forever since we've seen him, and when we did see him last he had the Vahi. I would say a pretty potential formidable foe that's M.I.A.

I can't believe I missed that! :o *adds to list*

Yes, I'm very curious as to what will hap-pen Vahi-wise. How-ever, I think those Dark Hunter ones won't be re-solved, as if they haven't been bet-ween 2004 and now, why would they be tied up later?

I know they likely won't be, but there's still a chance they could happen. Speaking of which, Krakua has yet to defend a besieged island fortress despite the war against the BoM! I'll add that too.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Pahrak Kal and Lehvak Kal, where the Bahrag came from, and what happened to Umbra.

I'm pretty sure that Pahrak-Kal melted into a puddle.Also, it would be nice as to show how Krana were made. I know they were made by dipping some unknown object into an unknown substance, but what were they? These are the questions that haunt me...
  • Upvote 1

Pahrak Kal and Lehvak Kal, where the Bahrag came from, and what happened to Umbra.

Pahrak-Kal wasn't seen when Mata Nui rose from Aqua Magna, so it's safe to assume it was completely destroyed by then. Lehvak-Kal is probably still in low orbit around Spherus Magna. Even if it crash-lands into the planet, it can't survive. It MIGHT get intercepted by the Red Star, but somehow I doubt that'll happen. The Bahrag were created by the Great Beings, as were the Bohrok Va. As for Umbra, he'll likely continue to guard the Mask of Life, and by extension, Mata Nui.

That was one of the things I hated about Reign of Shadows. It introduced so many interesting new plot threads and then SUDDENLY, MOON and the whole thing was pointless. I mean, did Alternate Teridax actually do anything meaningful in the story since he was introduced? But yes, I really do hope that some of those threads get resolved. Although the Avohkii thing is probably no longer a problem since the Avohkii is attached to Takanuva's face and he's not exactly a secret... :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

That was one of the things I hated about Reign of Shadows. It introduced so many interesting new plot threads and then SUDDENLY, MOON and the whole thing was pointless. I mean, did Alternate Teridax actually do anything meaningful in the story since he was introduced? But yes, I really do hope that some of those threads get resolved. Although the Avohkii thing is probably no longer a problem since the Avohkii is attached to Takanuva's face and he's not exactly a secret... :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

I agree with you completely. And I too wish to know what happened with Voporak and the Vahi.

There is a loose end that has been around since 2003: Tahnok Kal (and the other Kal, for that matter). Tahnok Kal, unlike the other Borohk Kal, is still alive at the end of Makuta's revenge; he's just trapped by his own electricity. One of the Toa Nuva even say "He'll be here until his energy runs out". We've seen from Tale's of the Mask that the Bohrok Kal have surprisingly stamina for their power, so its entirely possible that he escaped the Matoran Universe. In addition, the other Krana Kal all escaped their armor, so they could still be there.(A bit unrelated to the topic, but did anybody else think that the Bohrok Kal were specifically created by Makuta Teridax? They all have Makuta powers, and they seem much more "evil" than the Bohrok Queens).

What is the status of the Great Beings? Where are they and what are they doing? (Not Angonce, crazy dude, and fake MU inhabitant; I mean Heremus and the others)

What's the status of Angonce? We know he's alive, but where is he? Odds are he could be with the other GBs too, wherever that is. It's not confirmed that he stayed on Bara Magna after the Shattering; that was just a rumour that Tuma told the SotS about.

We still don't know who told Matoro to put on the Ignika.

The Ignika itself, probably. Edited by UltraHau
  • Upvote 1

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

What about the status of the Mahri, Lewa, and the others who were with him?

As far as we know the Mahri are still hypnotised by the gold-skinned being, though the recent battle with Annona may have changed that. Lewa has been captured by Bota Magna Agori.

Pahrak-Kal wasn't seen when Mata Nui rose from Aqua Magna, so it's safe to assume it was completely destroyed by then. Lehvak-Kal is probably still in low orbit around Spherus Magna. Even if it crash-lands into the planet, it can't survive. It MIGHT get intercepted by the Red Star, but somehow I doubt that'll happen. The Bahrag were created by the Great Beings, as were the Bohrok Va. As for Umbra, he'll likely continue to guard the Mask of Life, and by extension, Mata Nui.
I believe Lehvak-Kal was last known to be in orbit around Aqua Magna with a small army of Tahnok. I thought Pahrak-Kal was melted by its own power?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

You'd be surprised how many times I have been thinking of these loose ends. Thanks for reminding me of other ones, guys! :P I hope that these questions are answered by the serials. Otherwise, we should let people make epics, movies (B:NG style, or stop-motion), etc. detailing what happened. This would lead into an awesome contest that spans BS01 and this site. And speaking of Levahk-Kal, wouldn't he have been crushed when the Spherus Magna was restored?

Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

I believe Lehvak-Kal was last known to be in orbit around Aqua Magna with a small army of Tahnok. I thought Pahrak-Kal was melted by its own power?
I thought Nuhvok-Kal grounded those Tahnok later. As their brother it would've been disrespectful not to. I heard somewhere that Pahrak-Kal melted its way deep underground. It probably went as far down as Mata Nui's face before completely melting. That's what I mean by destroyed.

And speaking of Levahk-Kal, wouldn't he have been crushed when the Spherus Magna was restored?

Perhaps. But we don't know for sure what happened to it. Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

What about the status of the Mahri, Lewa, and the others who were with him?

As far as we know the Mahri are still hypnotised by the gold-skinned being, though the recent battle with Annona may have changed that. Lewa has been captured by Bota Magna Agori.
Yeah, Bota Magna Agori. What then?Same with Miserix....

I thought Nuhvok-Kal grounded those Tahnok later. As their brother it would've been disrespectful not to. I heard somewhere that Pahrak-Kal melted its way deep underground. It probably went as far down as Mata Nui's face before completely melting. That's what I mean by destroyed.

And speaking of Levahk-Kal, wouldn't he have been crushed when the Spherus Magna was restored?

Perhaps. But we don't know for sure what happened to it.
Nuhvok-Kal was crushed by its own powers, destroying it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

@knuckles chaotix: I have no doubt Greg will continue writing about their status soon.@Ghostlands: Nuhvok-Kal didn't return them to earth by then?

I think the most likely to be resolved are Lesovikk's status (seeing as he's one of the major suspects for the murder of Karzahni and Tren Krom) and TSO's status (I believe Greg's stated that he "still has plans for him"). I'd really like to see Krakua's and Mimic's situations resolved, but I doubt that'll happen. :( :t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Nuhvok Kal was destroyed (though his Krana-Kal survived); he is now a singularity on Mata Nui's face. Levakhk Kal is perhaps still alive, though he's stuck in space perhaps forever (his Krana is presumed to have escaped). Gahlok and Kohrak both were destroyed by their powers. This leaves Tahnok Kal (who as I said, is likely to have escaped his electric cage by now) and Pahrak Kal, who for all we know if running around Metru Nui. I certainly hope they return - they honestly were the best "villain" team we had for a while (until Barraki).

I'd just like to see Lesovikk's and TSO's status resloved, Krakua's future, Voporak and the Vahi, Marendar, Takadox, and the Levahk-Kal. Oh, and I'd like to see Varian freed. Another thing of note, I'd like to see where Keetongu, Jerbraz, and the Element Lords are.t1ssig.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Lehvak-Kals krana kal probrably escaped and tahknok-kal is probrobly escaped his electricial field. I wonder what happened to keetongu.Edit: Just thought of one. What is Nektanns vision power and third power.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh