Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I hire a hitman to shoot your bodyguards in the face and whack your face until it is reduced to a bloody pulp. However, he takes the mask for himself. It's his now.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

You then realise too late that I was the Hitman, as explained by the letter appearing in your hand.

Before you can try and take the Mask back, the poisoned ink on the note causes you to burst into a spontaneous fit of laughter, so strong that you fail to breathe and choke to death.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I twist the upper half of your body 180 degrees, while the lower half of your body stays in the same position. Its is extremely painful, but you don't need me to tell you that. But while you scream in pain, I take the mask from you.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ten Mana. Colossus of Akros becomes monstrous. +10/+10, loses defender and gains trample. Colossus of Akros is now 20/20 with indestructible and trample. I cast Spectra Ward, targeting Colossus of Akros. Colossus of Akros now has protection from all colours. Combat phase. I attack with Colossus of Akros. You have no artifact creatures and therefore cannot block. Ergo, you lose 20 life, which knocks you out of the game.

My mask.

VBWj75sh.png