Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I get a crowd to throw tomatoes at you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

My special ability is killing those who posses powerful masks. How convenient.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I distract little Mac & the audience, including you, with Samus Aran. I pickpocket the mask and leave a grenade in your pocket before pulling the pin and running off.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I shoot a tranquilizer dart into as you run away.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you swallow a liter of Lego bricks.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But ah! That mask was made of the Lego bricks themselves.

Still my mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I stand up, knock you down, and take the mask.

My mask, and I give you the concert program for the concert I played in earlier this night.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Well, then I'd just kidnap your friends.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I trade the mask and my family for several planets in a nearby solar system.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

As you attempt to destroy the star, it collapses into a blackhole, and you are suck in.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg