Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

i throw  you into a giant bowl of cereal and eat it

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

You are trapped in a another plane of existence you can't get out!!

I have the control of ice and dimensions also a little control of time but thats it. How does that make me God like?

I just use my powers well thats all.

You seem kinda lonely in your 2 dimensional plane here have some company.

I open the portal and toss Dibble in it. Then close it before you can get out.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

It doesn't matter how much control over dimensions & time you have, if you can manipulate them, you are godlike & overpowered. I strip you of your powers & have them deleted so they can't be used again.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

(I could easily have restored my physical form myself, you know. Also, Khaled, you're complaining about godmodding? In this game?)

I force-feed you so much bird seed that you choke to death.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I make you fight LightVezon, a photokinetic version of yourself from an alternate dimension. Seeing as you both have godlike powers, you'll be here awhile.

In the mean time, I sneak up and snatch the mask from you.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

We decide not to fight at all. After all, this is hardly the first time alternate versions of myself have been used as pawns, and if LightVezon has a similar history to mine, it's likely he's been through the same. Instead of getting manipulated into killing each other, we decide to team up on you, and share the Mask. I'll help my counterpart get one later.

(Besides, given that I have no spare bodies to jump to, it's likely I wouldn't survive a direct battle anyway.)

My Mask. (I'm surprised you people can find counterparts of me so easily. This is what, the third you people have sent for me to fight?)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I want another me around too.

I go into other dimensions tell I find Toa SpaceWarrior. My alternate version is a serous Rahkshi of fire.

Has dimensional powers like me but instead of time contorl he controls the fabric of space.

Toghter we have complete contorl of all of the universe's forces.

We well take that mask now ShadowVezon and LightVezon. You have no chance against are combined powers.

Our Mask now.

We decide that the only way for us to win is to combine our powers completely, and so we fuse together to become TwilightVezon, Master of Dawn and Dusk. As a distraction to keep you two from concentrating on your powers, I use the Staff to unleash a telepathic assault on your minds which won't do any physical injury, but disorientates you long enough for me to take the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I escape through a nearby dimensional gate that was involuntarily created by Toa TimeLord and his companion. But beforehand, I use a vortex in my hand to grab the mask before flying through.

My mask.

In my new dimension, I create my own weapon, a spear called the Mirror Buster. It can absorb energy-based attacks such as lasers and explosions and fire it back at the attacker when I please. 

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm taking a page from TwilightVezo's book and taking it up a notch.

Toa SpaceWarrior and I combine are powers and physical forms to create.

Toa WarriorLord the master of the fabric of reality. A perfect blend of all the universe's forces all in one Rahkshi.

I am more powerful than ever before.

Now time to deal with Godkarmachine O Inary.

I open a portal in time, to the end of creation, the very last hour of all of universe. Then toss you in it.

My Mask.

Your going to use dimensional attacks on ME. I am the ONE who start using it.

I just pop back into the 3rd dimension.

I now use my powers of space and time to rip you apart atom by atom in mere seconds.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

i trade an orange for the real mask,  which i stashed somewhere much earlier on. have fun fighting over your fake mask.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(face palm)

Why? Just why?

To end your rule of revered dimensions, I split back into my two forms. Toa TimeLord and Toa SpaceWarrior. We create a polar reversal that flips your reversed universe back to normal. Toa SpaceWarrior goes back to his plane of reality but before he goes he gives me a bit of his space power and I give him a bit of my time power.

My Mask

I create a tidal wave enveloping us both, before electrifying the water. Of course, I can endure much more than you can, so I tank the shock while you get fried.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I eviscerate you and force feed you your organs.

My mask.

Also, I see you have changed your name to that of your new fusion. Very nice.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I must remind you that my internal organs are purely cosmetic, and can be easily regenerated and replaced. I'm afraid cannibalism goes against my standards however, so I decide to teach you a lesson by feeding my organs. I quickly replace them, obviously, but that's not important to you. What you need to worry about, is that I also create a second body using the organs in your stomach, growing until I burst out of your chest Alien-style.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

i hire ghost to retcon journey to one and reanimate it with opening facemasks.

you stand there thoroughly unprepared for such savage action against the new artstyle and/or admiration of the nostalgia of it,and i hop off with the mask.

my mask.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.