Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Unfortunately, it seems that the lake your monster had been living in was polluted the entire time, and so your monster promptly dies once time catches up.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But the pollution manifests as a sentient being, commanded by my Mask of Pollution Control, and devours you, before spitting out the mask to me.

My Mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I take advantage of my location inside the sentient pollution by superheating myself, igniting the pollution and creating a massive inferno which consumes both you and the surrounding area. Once enough of the pollution has burned away, I walk out and take the Mask from the scorched ruins. (Don't worry, as soon as things are stable enough I'll make sure that it'll never have happened.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I break open a giant dam nearby to send a huge rush of water into the area to help put out the fires. However, these waters also sweep you away, only leaving the Mask behind. So I take it.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I quickly rise up into the air, before firing a bolt of lightning from my gauntlet down at the torrent. This electrifies the water, which you're currently standing in. You can guess what happens next.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But throughout this time, I was only pretending to be a burnt corpse!

I leap up and throw a poison dart into your neck. You fall and I grab the mask out of your hands before you land in the electrified water, dead.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I use a large Book of Knowledge to give thousands upon thousands of paper lacerations.

My mask.

I turn into Grammar Pedant™ for the exclusive purpose of informing you that the proper plural of vortex is vortices.  This—being, of course, highly irritating—leaves you open to a quick punch to the gut while I run away with the mask, cackling all the while.

Au contraire, my grammar enthusiast! It can be either "vortices" OR "vortexes"! We live in a new age, Sumiki! It's high time your knowledge caught up!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You suddenly find yourself pulled into the raging electrified flood below you, as I had been playing dead to lower your guard.

Don't worry, my armour is insulated. (Oh, and that poison did nothing.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, now you really are dead... By MY hand. Yup, and turns out while you were busy meddling about here, I got this old player called Onaku to dismantle your "powers that be" with relative ease, and now, with you out of the way, I'm free to betray Onaku and bring all my Decepticon armies to this decrepit world to once and for all claim the mask as my own...

After a relatively lengthy battle, I alone remain against Onaku, with all my Decepticon forces destroyed. With the modifications Onaku bestowed upon me, I am able to just barely stand up against him, but even then I am barely able to withstand his awesome power. And you know what the worst part is? I don't think he's even using half his real power for this...

And then I am dead, and with some re-working of the mask's curse by Onaku, I am left to resurrect at the heart of a red giant, forever to burn up and resurrect in the ongoing inferno. I will have my revenge...

Onaku's mask... or not? He drops it into the electrified flood and heads off into space, leaving it behind.

Yeah, they stood little chance against Onaku. Most of their strength came from the technology I gave them, but they had little practical experience.

Unfortunately, you'll find that I'm not really dead, not even in the physical sense. You merely chopped off one head, of which I have many more. I should also make it clear that the form you had slain contained very little of my true power, since it was meant to emulate mortality. Obviously that got derailed quickly, but the test was still a success regardless.

This leaves the matter of Onaku, since he has shown himself to be in firm opposition to the brave new world on the horizon. I had been willing to allow him to live in peace, but now he'll quickly find that there's nowhere he can hide from me. Of course, that is of little consequence to you in your current state but don't fear; you may someday come into use once more.

Of course, that's if you survive the devastation yet to come.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

evil_laugh_emoticon.gifThat utter nitwit. I'm loath to spoil things, but let's just say he's going to be in for a little surprise down the line.

(Not a bad idea though, I suppose. Though I gave them basic mental shielding, they lack the defenses I have so they'd be easy to take over for someone as knowledgable as Onaku. Their unique regenerative armour and high-tech weapons also makes them nigh-unstoppable for most forces, so they'd make good soldiers.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I find a way to communicate to others one hundred years into the future. They send terminators to destroy you so that I can get the Mask. With that in hand, I go with said Terminators back to the future, where none of you will be around to try to steal my prize from me.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

But I am ageless and timeless, and am still around. I reprogram the Terminators, and they kill you and bring me the mask.

My Mask.

///////

I teleport your head into an oven, and take the mask from you headless body, before burning it to ensure you cannot return.

My Mask.

///////

Oh, Collector, you think that'll keep him down? I came back from worse.

Why don't I s͉̻̻̖̰̔̂͐͟͟h͈̦̑̉͗ͥ͊̽̈́o̱ͪ̑͛̔ͩ̃̕ͅẅ̨͉̱̱̎̌͠ ̸̢̛̮̖̑ẏ̟͇̪͔͔̻̲͈̽͊̒̅ͣo̼̟͕ͩ̎̊̂͒̓͑̓̽͟͜͠u̺̠ͥ̔ͮ̔ͭ̎̊͋ͩ̀ ̧̢̬̹̗̲̱͕̍͑̃̐͐̓̒́̎all a̢̮̦̥̲̭̗͍̯͋̅̄ͤn̵̢̧͎͕̬ͨ̔͊͐̋̆̉̚ ̻̦̮̝̪̩̱͇ͩ̈́ͯe̛͙ͥ͆̑̽̊x̭̮̗̰̳̬̽͗ͣ̋a̷̸̝͕͕͙ͣm̰̯̔̈́̈́̎ͦͭ̓͂p̱̗̟̙͆ͥ̏̑̑́ͬl̯̩͂ͭͨͭͥͬ̔ͯ͑̀ȩ̤̠̫̙̮̥͇̂̾̃́?̟̬͖̀͝

A̘̬̗̮͈̪͎͟ͅ ̶̜̱͔̙͚m̷͉͙͉̦̭a̧҉̫̗s̡̨̢͙͇̼̰͚͖s̵̜͕̬͎i̯̫̮̥͎̬̟͚v͏̹̤̫̞̬̫e̶͕̜͖͙̼͎͙̠͝ ̢̩̩̼ć͉͎̝̼͙͞r̶͙̫͚̲͇͇͉a̡͏̥̗ç͍̲̪͇̻̲̻̲̬͘ḱ̦̱̭̤̻̱͢ ̴̢̫͙̟ǫ̛̣̼̘p̬̮͉̝̣̫e͈͙̲͘n̺̣̻̳͔̥̬̮̬s̶͇͚͈͈͚̼̜ ̡̙̜̩̥u͏̡̟̪p̶̭̜͉̠͚͙ ̶̮͎͚͈̥͍̀i̻̻̝n̷͓͚̜̪̬̺̙ͅ ̀҉̠̠͕͓̼̬̖̼s̫͍̫͍̥p̞̬̖̤͈͇͝a̴̬̫͉͖̹c̷͈͓̻͍̻̭ę̡̠̻̣͉͡t̠̝͎̠̜̀͜͝ì̴̡̟m͓̣̦̞͇̪̞̀͡ȩ̲͖̱͉,̧̺̱̥̖͙̥̞̀ ̧̺̞͎͟f̡̲͇̹͙͖͙͎̱͟a̸͇͕͓̬͕̳r̰͈͕͉̲̮̕ ̡͍̜̝̹̰̰̻̻̗l̸͖̠͍͜a̧̳̞̫̫͔r͖̘͕̩̬̖̠̟ͅg̺͍̟̝̻̥e̫̱̖̟̭̕ṟ̛̹́͝ ̡͍̪̜̕t̷̬͚̘͘͜h̠̗̜̭͎̲́a̫͕̙̝̟̻͟ͅͅn̷̶̮̦͎̗̫͇̳̻ͅ ̢͍͕̠̟̺͈̹̼̩t̀͜҉̮̹̮͖̤̱̥h̶̢̟͙͇͈ȩ̸͖̜̜ ̤̝̣̣̝͟͢o̫̗͍͕̭̯̳̻͡n̴҉͈̱͎̠è̛͈̜̙s̛͚͕͖͘͞ ̟̺̖̟̟̹̪̀͠s͓̙̼̫͙è̢̱̺e̝̻ń̶̵͇͖͔͉̳̫̩̪̗ ͖͖̭̪͟͝p̶̣̟͝r̬̗͕͘e̛̖̯̜̼v̝̻̠̹̰̝i̦͕̭̦͠o̩͍̦̳͜u̶̺͖̲̙̰s͖̺̟͇l̗ͅy҉̮.̛̥̜͍̤͇̪̘͖́
̜̗̯̱͕̭̼͚͞
͔̻̠̜͔̹̞̘̥T̛̖͎̝̟̺̩̭h̦̹̟̗̪͍ị̶̵͝s͝҉͏̰̞̞̺̻̞ ̝̥͖ć̴̠͈͚͈͎͡r̸͙͕̰̣a̭͡c̵̸̤̪̦͜k̷̶̢̳̳̟ ̼͇͢s̫͈͕͖͔̲̯̱͟t̴̪͎͢a̬̦̺͈͜͜r̷̖̜̦͕͉͢ͅt̛҉̡͉͖̳͎͔̪ș ̷̸͕d̨̦̲̩̗̜̜e̬̱̦͝v̭o͏̻͔̳̰u̸̬̜̹̰r̸̛̦͚̰̦̖i͚͚n̸͉̮̥̤͖̮̦̳͘g͎̹͚͜ ̥̱̤̖͍̞̘̤͞e҉̡̞͖̭̯̻ͅv̩̰e͚̞͝r̛̳̭̦̖̜̙͇͕͘̕ỳ̟t̵̟̬̠͔̳̹͓͉̤̀ẖ̶͕̬͕͚͉̹̠i̛͉̦n̝g͚̜͢ ̷̟̻̱̣̣̘̙į̶͕̦̘͖̭̯̟̪n̵̲̬̙͕͈̱͔̺̫ ̴̸͇͓͇̬͙̳ͅḭ̸̳̼̝̺̲͢t̞̼̪͜s̵͈̥͚̙͝ ҉͚̼̰̟̮̹͕͈̀͝p̤̞̦͞a̘̻̝͇̱̹͢t̬̰̟̠͔͘h̸͈̞,̵̧͍̮̬̀ͅ ̛̬̞̣w͢͠҉̟̘̘̰̘a̸͔͔̣̮̼̫͈̝͟͡r͔̠̲͔p̛̙̖̗͚͎͕͜͡i͏͝҉̤͍̫̦̟̰̘͓n̶̨̫̳̯̳̼̣͓̙ģ̷̖͢ ̨̖̮̠r͚̼̜͖̠̝̺e͍̹̥̻͘a̯̱̤̹̲l̢͠͏͍͕̘̦̫͓̺i̫͚̳̬̙͞t̢̩͖y҉̲̱̫͍̬̜ ͏̴̨̟à͙̺̻͢r̷̥̰͞ó͇̣͚͕̫̭͙u̱̰͎͕͢n̴̖͖̟̠̕d̶̙͉̩̥̗ ̺̙͢i͟͠͏̥̼͇t̷͡ͅ ̢̮̺̟̼̫̩͢ù̹͚̻̣͎̝̯̮̀n͖̪t̷͓͍̠̠͔i̡̙̫͍̗̜̤l͝͏͎̠̺̠͕̲͈͓ ̵͖͍̞̥̭̪t̢̲̘̭͚͡ͅh̖͙̰̺̺̙͚̙͘͝e̥̰̙̜̰̣͔͝ ̺̦͇̣̜͇e̵͉̲̫͓̲̟n̷̢͚̣̩̻̖̲͉t̸̫̳̦̗́͡i̸͟͏̤̻̯͚̭̙̹ŗ̷̶̭͕̣é̮͓͓͎̭̕ ͙͕̗̪̙u̮̜̮̺͇͚̳̕͞n͏̰̙͖̠̫͙̀į̸̜͖͕͚̟̦̤v̸̧̢̦͕͙͚ͅè̙́r͙̻̪̤̖͚͉͓̱͜͠s͍e̸̝̦̤̖͙̘̘̭͡ ̴̶͓̹͈̲͖į̝̬͓̣̯͖̪͖̕ş̷҉̦͇̪̖̺ͅ ̴̦͓̰̜̰́c̬̫̀͜o̗͞n̡͎͙̗͈͢s̢͕̜̯̪̝̱̣͎͜͞u̳̟̹͉̞̮͘ḿ̙̗̱͚e̶͉̬̪̠͢d҉҉̮͙̹ ͖ͅa̵̛͙̱̗̺̭̬͙̲͔n̰̖͈͞d̟͡ ̸̭͓͟r̛̛̼͎e̪̠̗̰͈̦͞d̵̡̲̲͕̻͖̟̠u͇͕̤͇̞̕c̨̣̖͔̞̬̣e͇̹͟d͓͚͚͝͞ ̹̼̼̼͝t̢҉͈̝͚͔o̧͓͎̯̱̲̻͉̦ ̷̦̥̳̭n̨̻͉̙o̬̜̥n̬͚͍̥̤̱͉-̫̘̹̲e̯͚x͘͏̟̦̬̤͇̙̳̰ͅi̢͇̹̹̞͇̭̗̹s̖̬̙͔̭̬̲t̶̟̖͍̘̱̺̗̀͝e̶͔n҉̨̞͉̞̙̝̗̬̞͎c̢̢̺͙̻̺͖̳̞ͅe̹̗̖͡͠.̨̯͙̩̬͡ ̷̢͓͎Ȩ͇͈̭̙̜͡ͅv͜͏̯ę̷̝̼͇̦͡r͘҉̘̬ỵ̨̧̻̹͈̫ͅt̵̙̮̻͎̤h͎̖̺̥͎̱͔͟i̵̴̧̜̪͖̖̟̪͕̯n̝͕̫͜g̢̱̹̯̥̥ ͙̮͇̤̥͇̗̮͟r̴̲̹͔̪̫ͅe̦̦̟̹̳̣m̢͕̰̯͚̪͔̕a̙̳̫͡į̱̦̱͡n̵̨̡͖̹ͅį̣͍̤ͅǹ̹̼͙̼g͘҉̺͚̲͔ ̶͎͉͙̠̯͕̙͙͠i̡̝̗͎̜̲̞͔ͅn̢͉͎̘͙̲̱̭̻͞ ̩̭͍͟͝ͅt̞͓̮͓͉͕͖̜̞̀h̛̖̻̠͚̮i̷̡̱̘̫̞̖̪͝ͅs̴̵̫͓̬̥̱͚̜͜ͅ ̟͈͓̦̣͞u̡̻͈̰͔n̴͈̟̱͉̻i̛͍̳͉̱͟v̢͕̪̲̯͓̣͘e̯͎̫̫͉̜͠ŕ̢͇̯͎͎͔s̢̟̞͙͚͍̲̜̳͘e̵̛̞͓͎͕̙͜ ̱̳̥̼͈̫̭́w̨͉̙̞͍͕̭i̶̺̲͞l̢̟̘̖͎͈̲͈͚l̗̬̠̰̗̤͈͡ ͏̵̝͈̱͈̰n͏͚͖̥͈̘͓́ó͎͇͚̘͇͈͕̺̭t̯͘͠ ͏̗̫͓ͅo̷̺̦̗͓͇͟n̸̡̰̦̣̮̥̝̩̤ͅl̢̛̳̖̼̺̟y̵̙̫̪̝̮͖̯̻͞ ̥̀͝͠b̷̟͕͇̤̤̩ͅe̵̺̘̝̩̲ ̭̪̯͇̟͙̲̠̪d҉̮̫̤͍̠̯͔͟e̴͕̳̺̱̼̜͉̫ạ͇̳̩̜̘͍d҉͚͈͢,͓͎̖̺͕̗͕̥͟ ͏̨̯͙̪̼̯b̴͙̱̜̘͍̱ͅu̠̝̣̫̱̮̕t̜̺ ̗̼͎̤͈́͟ͅẃ̻̠̥̫͙̺̕ͅi̩͖̼͔̹͝l̶̛̻̥l͔̞̪͓̥ ̝͎͢͡ń̢̦̘̮͖e̵̛̖͙̭̘̹̥̹͡v͉̹̻͙ͅę̴̳r̳ ̧̜̣h̡̲̪̳͓̩̜͜a̛̹̟̫͇̦͖v̙͇̝̱͉̪̻ͅę̸͎̠͕ ̸̪̯̜̰͍̜́ę͍̙̫x͏̯͚͔̱͟i̸̺̦͍̗̘̜̕s̷̼͖͕͟ṭ͟e̴̷̪̫d̷̺̰̹̫̻̖̞͔͇ ͕̣̮̘̀͢ͅa͖͕̝̩͢t̤̲̠ ͖̫̱̞͈ͅa̩̫̳͔̥̳l̡̹͕l̩̖̥̀.̲̻͖̻͘͡ ̵͏͍̳͚͍͖T͓̫̻̠̼̦͚̺ẖ̵͕͇͙̦̻̗͝ͅi̵̸̳̤s̛̼̮ ̳̞̜͎̠̟̹w͚̝í̛̬̰̙̯̼͞l҉͕̘̮͈̬̰̦ĺ̸̡̗̗͓ ̡̭̮̘̭̥͕̤̫l̴̩͎̮͓̯̟̦͝ȩ̤̪͔͙͎̩a̵̶̱͞v̶̼̦̥ę͏̜̱͉̟ ̩̬́͘n̟̪͇͔o̷̳̦̺͚͉̞̰͙̙t҉̜̰͈͓͇͇h͔͕͟͞i̜̳ǹ̠̼͉̖ͅg̵͙̰͘͢ ҉̝̹̞͉͎͜ͅf̶̬̰͉̗̦̪̱̻͠ǫ̘͔̬͈͝r̸̩̲͙̠̣͙͍̙̕ ̶̳̟͔̙̦̰̗̟̳͠t̗͓̰͝h͟͞҉̭̗ȩ̫̟̞͇̱̙̝̱ ̴̖͕̳̬͇̣͙̳̘͘M͚̠̖͠͝a͔̭̼͙̕s͙͍͖̬̹̥͍͚͚͠ḱ̡̺̬͚̦̗͍͙̞̫̕'̴̘̝̫̖̟̯̫͈̙s͏̛̙ ͉͖͞͞c͏͍̖͎̣͇̕u̴͙̟̥̤͓͕͈̠r̛̬̠̜̩͈͞ͅs͚͞é̲̺̦̜̺̭̥̱͜ ̡̖̠̳͍̠̻͉̕͠ͅt̷̲̞̕͞o҉̛̱̖͎ ̴̵̭̬̙͕͍̜͚̜r͈͚͢͠è̻̙͉̯͎̫̘͈͇v̶̪̺̳̠̖̹̙̭̲i̢̡̤̮̗̯̺̝̫v̨̝͖͍̖è̩̫͕̩̲͠,̶̗͓̫͟͟ ҉̧̫̰͚͍̳̙͢ͅc͎̭̙̺͚̤a͓̯̱͙͇̼̬ư͓̖̻̙̠͈͍̠s͖̜̻̤̹͚̮̝i͕n̴̘͎̭͔̝͙ͅģ̢̗̻͡ͅ ̳̣̬͉̩̲̜̤͡p̶̰̩̳̱̫̳͟è̤͇͈̣̳͕͚̜̕r͙̠̙͟͝ṃ̩͔͞a̡̧̳͍̹͔̻̠̭̩͢n҉̦͇͇͜e̫͕̠͠ͅn̵̵̤͚̙͕͇͈̳̯t̸̘͙͉͔́ ͏̸̙͓͍̯̰͇̘̙̳͝d͕̻̯̫͈̮͝͞ẹ̢͙̺̗͔͔ͅa̛͇̹͕͡t̢̖̘̰̼̼ḩ̮͈̝͎̣̭͜ ̸̢̼͉f̛̜̲̪o̢͔̰̤͔r͡͏͈̟͇̣̣ͅ ̢̗̪͔̕a͚͈̩͓͈̥n̸̷̯͓͈̻͖̟͙͜y͉̞͍̮͔͉̳͔͕o̸̻̱̗͕͇͍n̥͍̗̺e̳̝̤̯̜̩̫̰̻͡ ̴̼r̴̥̼̰e̱͖̻̕͜ḿ̫̦͎̲̪̻̯̹̀͘a҉̫̙̮̭͉̦i͕n͇̻͘i̸͇͍̗̰͞n͏̴͓̬̖g̛̦͍̩ ҉̻͇̟̬i҉͕̼̝̥̱̀ṋ̦̻̫̦̱̪̝ ̢̨͔̺͓̟̜̜̀t̯͓̳̩̘̀͠h̨̬̦̖̟̫è̸̠̲̭̪ ̨̥͓̱͖͚̬̼̮̮̕u̸͖͉̭n̞͓͈͔̮͘i̬̗͎̻̺̝ͅv͏͔̜̰̺̠̫è͎̠̞̘̩͍r̡̯̞̞̹͉͍s̨̗͎̪̘̮̗̻e̬͈̩̬͚̝.̡̠̗͚̙

I͓͍͉̹͙̳ ̷̶̯̟̱̞̺̗͔a̫̳͖͇͞ḻ́m̪̦̱̰͔̗̺̲͘o̵̹͎̜̮͚͝s͇ͅț̝̬ ̛͙̤f͏̙̥e̤͕̩͡e̴̟̲͇͖͈̞͇͍̺͝ĺ͇ ͇̕͡s̢̗͔̩͎̪͚͇̀o̡̢̗͎͕̦͚̼͎r҉̨̭r̢͓̗̜̀y̜̟̘̗̪̲͍ ̭̙̟̳̲̦̀͢ͅf͏̰̫̲͚͜o̵̡͕̻͍̱̼̺̦͕̕ͅŗ̴̱͔̞̩̥͈̝ ̡̺̬̭M͇̯͕̀͞ͅȩ̪̞̱͔̻̟̟̥ͅg̡̣͎͔͘a̧̟̞̣̱̫ͅt̨̥͎̳̳̗̝͈̖͟ŗ̴̪̲͖̞̝̳̱o̶̤̼͕̲̞̱͇̙̼͞n̴̢̙̬̬͚͙͟,͕̞̝̦̦̖̺̲͢ ̶̠̦͔̥̦͢t̡̬̪̟͝r̨̬̭̲͈̤͙͞a̫̩p̱̙p̶͖̲͠͞e̛̜͚̦͜d̮͍̟̤̪̘͈͖͜ ̹̱̖̬̬̲i̪͕͖͇̱͕͎̪n̛̤̮̦̺͕̻̞͡ ̨͍͢͜h̤̭̼͇i̯̻̝̮͔͘̕͠s҉̘͉͡ ̨̧̙̮̥̘̻p̧̺̺̻̮̞͈̥͠r̵̻̪͙̦͓͜i̪̳̞̤̰ş͇̰͘o͇̗͕͠ņ̵̩͕͖̣͚̠͔̻͕̕ ̣́͡à͏̩͎̦̜̟̥̱͍n̺̮̩̮͎͈̜̜d̷͚̲̰̫̯͉ ̗͓̪͓̺̞̤̲͢͡ù̡̠̘̝͕̟̕n̥̭̙͉̘͔̥a̹̗̰̺̬͓̪̥̕͠b̹͚̯̪̻̗́͢͡l̛̗̰̼͔̰̗͖͜è̷̗̤͕̱ ̵̨͓̪̜͇̥̙̣ͅt̵̩̫̪̟̲̜̗͢o͞͏̪̲̻̱̣͓̪̟͞ ̗̬̲̥̻̪͓͙͡͝͡é͉͈͇̙̜̖͙̺͞s҉͏͇̲͇̯̰͕̬̣c̢͓̘͇̹͙̠̱̗a̼̬͙̻͎̭̣̙̕p̣͍͉̖̹͖͙è̢̜̩̣͚̤̦͟ ̡̩̞͙̹̟t̺̞̜̣̞͖̭́h̼̼͡͝e̛̫̫̫͙̪̲̙ ̵̳̱̼̲̥̝̺c̢̧̠͝ą̘͘ͅl҉̴̻̦̱͓̯̭l̨̰͇ ̰̱͓̗̟̘̰̯͚̀o̖͎̲͜f̫͉̣͠͡ ̜͍͕͜o͏̧͓̹͔͕̭̠͕̭̻͘b͔͉̝̗͘l̠̠̩̭̭͇̞̀i̦͚̱͖̩͓̯̰͝v̞̯i҉҉̪͔̦̣̻͙̼͍̪o̟̝n̘̣̫͉͘͢.̺̬̯̰̥͈ͅ

(Oh, the Mask can't survive this either by the way, so it can't recreate you like it did this entire universe. Have fun, Miras. :evilgrin: )

Your Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, it's supposed to be a visual shorthand to show the distortion of reality.

Besides, I'm evil. I'm allowed to be an awful person.

Your Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But suddenly, good guy bullets appear and make you good!

My mask!

///////

Because I'm all good and nice now, I teleport you out of the universe. The others'll still die though.

What, did you think that a flip in morality would make me reconsider my actions? I've still got to destroy the universe, whether I'm good or bad. You're lucky that you aren't a living paradox like the others are.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I stab myself with the God Buster. I absorb myself into it and I mesh with the countless souls that you had previously absorbed yourself. I trigger the essence I laid within the bowels of Toa Aeron's mind. This new Aeron-Inary combo, "Aernary", is now able to wield the God Buster, as he wields my essence. Aernary, God Buster in hand, turns his gaze to you. He lines the God Buster up with you, and on my word, the vast reservoir of spiritual energy, including the past Godlike form of myself, is released as a massive, bullet-like shockwave. The blast jettisons from the Buster and crashes into you at a speed near that of light.

The force of the maelstrom of souls engulfs you and you begin to disintegrate into nothing but spectral energy as you too are meshed into the swarm. The impact also forces your soul, my soul, the Mask and the collective body of spirits to careen into the spacial-temporal rift created by you. The inevitable impact directly into the time-space hole absorbs the maelstrom and the Mask as if it were a supernova to its surrounding planets. However, the meshing of souls creates a paradox for the time-space paradox. You see, your soul are very similar, but we have our differences. The forces of our souls almost cancel each other out, and the amazing energy created by the maelstrom, you, the Mask, and I utterly collapse the rift in on itself. 

Before we completely mesh, I force my mind away from my soul and I reenter the mind of Aernary to retrieve my essence. As I awaken within Aernary, I split off from Aeron, and leave him to his business. I leave for a long while. Aeron wakes up to burnt hands, but at least he is alive. 

No one's mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Ahhhh. I'm free! I must extend my gratitude to Toa Smoke Monster for freeing me from the prison that had been made for me by Onaku. I am now free to escape into the universe to rebuild my strength and once more take on all of you.

Meanwhile, in another part of the universe, Onaku drinks the finest local brew of a world very alien to our part of the galaxy. He ponders his next move, and what to do with these forces he's taken over for his own ends.

Meanwhile, back in our part of the universe, Hoi-Nui reappears, with the mask once more within her chest. Then, within but the blink of an eye, Hoi-Nui has been absorbed into the mask, protected there for future utilization.

The Mask's Hoi-Nui.

I don't know who you froze just there, because the mask wasn't in anyone's actual possession... So did you freeze the mask? I mean, if you did, then I imagine your hand would be somewhat... what's the word? Oh yeah! Disintegrated. Don't worry, you won't have to worry about that for long, since the rest of you follows pretty quickly.

No-one's mask.

I correct you by taking your head.

From your shoulders.

My mask!

///////

I correct the mask by taking it.

From your hands.

Unfortunately, your hands come along for the ride, and are severed.

My mask.

///////

So nobody likes me? I'm okay with that. In fact, I don't have to worry about my image anymore. So I transform into a real self: a two hundred foot tall, three headed, blue-scaled, tripled-clawed, fire breathing dragon. I incinerate you with my flames and take the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I put out your fire.

My Mask!

///////