Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Hoi-Nui then notices a rumbling underneath her feet, before a massive drill tunnels through the ground directly into her. The Drill Tank, for that was what the drill was attached to, then tunnels back through the ground, with Hoi-Nui forced to endure the pressure.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Karz no I'm not gonna be wise! I BUST INTO THE DARKNESS ELEMENTAL FIRE BLAZING ERRYWHERE. I claim the mask for my own from your stunned hands and jump on Irnakks back and piggy back ride him into the sunset, while the national anthem of Metru Nui blares in the background. From atop a living nightmare I gesticulate rudely towards all that lives, mask in my hand.

My mask forever.

That task becomes very hard for you when you realise your everything has been dismembered from your everything. You lie on the floor, an unceremonious pile of shredded flesh, as I walk away, my fusion blade in one hand, and the mask in the other.

There is no such thing as the fusion blade, this impostor is no Megatron...

My mask.

I break your leg, and cackle righteously as I take the mask.

My mask!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

No! I, Megatron, cannot perish this way! Noooooooo... blegh.
Pathetic, a broken leg was all it took to defeat this impostor. Let me show you how it's really done. After what felt like an eternity of searching, I have found a long forgotten participant of this long war. Someone with expertise to far surpass my own. And, as hard as it is for me to admit, much more powerful than me as well. Although he proved reluctant at first, going on about being 'retired' or something, what ever that means, in the end he agreed to assist me. With his boundless technologies, the ancient and powerful Onaku has managed to bring me back, more powerful than ever, as Galvatron Prime. He has also managed to track those pesky 'powers that be', and right now I am going to exit reality once more to track those mysterious beings down and confront them. See you suckers later...

Your mask... for now.

The power of highlighting text is my friend - an impostor, you say?

I kill the real you.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I give you back the mask as une apology for le extreme violence.

Yon mask.

///////

I pick up the mask, glad you are disinterested in its power.

Now it's all mine! :evilgrin:

*evil laugh*

My mask!

///////

But I get up from the side and throw it at you!

My mask.

///////

But the bench breaks!

My mask.

///////

I press my fingertips on your temples and feed my essence into you in return for a read on your memories. I then crack your neck and release you as a half-Inary being.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I wouldn't do that, Inary. You may find that so̵m̀e̡ mi̷nds are far ͞too s̴tŗo͠ng̶ for you to control.

That said, I wouldn't want you trying to acce̷s̕s my҉ m̀in̢d̀, so I generate a shi͏e͘l͞d ҉of ͠ele͏çtrićít̸ý around myself to prevent you from touching me, and fire a b̢o͠ĺt̛ o̕f light̴nín̡g̨ at you.

My̵ ̕M҉͠a̴s̨̨̨k̸̷.̀

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I break the shield.

My Mask.

///////

It wasn't for you.

Besides, I simply fi̧r̢e another bo̴lt́ ̛of ̵lig̷h̷t͏ni̵n̛g at you, before recreating ţhe e҉l̀ectr͟i͘c ̡s͡hie̵ld.

M͞y̵̡͢ ͟M̶͝a̸sk҉͜.͏

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I reflect the bolt of lightning back at you, and it causes the electric shield to short-circuit.

I stab you.

My mask.

///////

gra̴b̷ ͜the͞ bl̷a͝d͘e̕ with the gauntlet on my right hand, channeli͘n̡ģ ̨ęlect̸ricity through it and into you. I then pull ͝the̸ blade from my chest and kick you to the gro̢und.

My҉ ́Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

All of the electric attacks attract the attention of the Legendary Pokemon Zapdos. It shows up and shows all of you what a real bolt of lightning can do. And fortunately for me, I can it coming before any of you do, so I hide in a safe spot while the Zapdos's attack takes you all out. Once it leaves, I claim the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Fortunately, the lightning is ab̨s̶o̢rbed, leaving my gauntlet powered up. I then za̵p you with the stored lightning so that I can take the Mask from your singed body.

M̢y Ma̸sk.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But I was hiding the whole time, and I leap up from the ground, consuming your essence and getting the mask.

My mask!

///////

Unfortunately, you made the mistake of assuming t͏ha͏t I͠ ͢w͜as͟ ͞t҉h̨e mére͡ ͏m͞o̧r͝ta̛l͡ ͠t͠hat̴ ͢I̷ ̀ha͘ḑ ͘t̴́͠ak̷̷͘e̛̕n̶ t̛͠h̛̛e͟ ̵̧p̡͟l̴á̶͜c̢e̡ ̕ó̴f̵͏̀.҉̨͝.̵ T̷́h҉̛e҉ ͘am͞o͠unt͘ ̴͠ò̕f̷ ̢s͏͡o͞u͘͞l͟ş͢͜ co̵̕m͘pr̶i̴s͏̨in҉̷g̵͜͞ ̡my ̢͞b͜e͏į͘nģ̛ ̷͘͟òve̶̢rw͠͡h́e̴̛ĺ͡m̷s҉ ̡y͜͏o͞͠͝ù̢ ̧͢w̷̴̛ì͝t͏h̕҉ ̕their s̢͠h͡é̷e̡r̸̢ ̡̕͠ṕ̷̢ow͡͞ęr͝͡,̴͞ ̵̨a̷nd͢ ̧͡I̧ ́b҉r͟e͝a̸͞k̷ ̕f͠r̶͡è̶e ̵́o͡͏f̵͟ ͘y̧͢oưr͡ ̶́͟mor̛͝ţ͘҉á͘l ̢c҉o̴̧͢i͘͟͞l͘ to resume my identity.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I throw you in a vortex of soul-destroying.

My mask.

///////

S̯͙ͪ̓u̧̦̦͋d̝͔͈͕ͧͭ̎͑ͧḍ͇͍̣̙̟̆ͦ͝e̵̜̞̻̪n͈͢ḷ̹͔̝͚̬̈ͮ͗y̔̍̋̈́͑̓ ͇͙̜̂͒ͩ̅ͮ̔͟t̳̆͞hͯ̀͑̃̋̓͋҉̦͖͓̙͚̰ḙ̖̝̻̉͗ ͈̭̩͌̓͢v̳̎ͦ̑͑̓ͪǫ̰ͨ̅ͦͨŗ̙͓̼̻ͮt͙̮̻͋͑ͩ͌͜e͎͓̗̪̠̘̒̃͗x̡̫̖̗͉͕̌̾ ̲̞̳̝̣̰̾̆̓̍̿ͅd̟̰͎ͩ͑̐͘ȉ̗̹̠̞̠ͨͨ͋sͪ͂̓̽҉̘̥á̴̙ͩp̺̱͍͔̤̬̮ͨ͋p̗̪͕̯̓ͥ̈͐ͩ̀ẹ͎̥̰̖̬ͥ̍̍͂͒ͣͅa̶̬̟̮̫̖̻ͫͦ̈͌̎r͉͇̝̯ṡ̝͙̯ͯͥ̐̈́ͫ̈́,͓̥̤̗̥̅͐ͭ̈́ͦ̉̓ ̨̮̻̼l̼̱̻̲̊͂ͮ͛͋̀̍ͅe̴̹̞a̞̺̣̟̠̲͓ͩ̇̉̀͟v͇̐͋ͅĩ̎̀ͦ͋n̸͎̬͔̹g̢̹̫͓̦͎̫̒͒ͨ̓ͅ ̀ͦ҉̲o͋ͦͬ͂͏͎n̥͒͒ͭ̀ͅḽ͇̲̒͑̂̅͡y̟̼ͪ̾ ̢͍͙̹̯͇ͩ͒̓̓̑m̷̗͍̥̺͌ͥͯ͆͒ͥy̞̹̅͆͆̋s̰ͦ̾̾̓̀ê͒ͦ͏̞͓̰̭l̥͓͔͈̦͈͂̋̐̓̏f̯̦ ̪̳̯̤̙̋͊̏̉̿ͨs̥͔͙̱̻͝t̝̪̙͎̮̠̻ͣ̚͟a̬̼̼̬̻̩̖̓̿n̹͕͇̳̠͎̍ͫ̾̄͐́d̗̰̒ͫ͑̏î͓̫̳̟͌ͭ̊͟n͍͇̤̩̱͕ͦ̈͌̽ğ̗̝̺͖̿͠ ͇̯̲͍͉̞ü͚͎ͧͮ̅͐ͪ̌n̫͔͙̻̻̺̟ͥͮͤ̋h̙̜̥̼̽̌̉̓̊̃ͤ͡ḁ̵̯̠̹͑̾ͯͪ̉̐r̦̮̐̃ͨṁ̻̤̪̭͍e̗d̗̲̜̯ͧ̽ͫ͌̍͒̑ͅ.͚̞͊̓͂ I feign surprise, though this only confuses you since you don't remember that the vortex ever existed.

Because you see... it didn't.

N̴̴̛̘̰͈̳̮̩̣̗̩̼̭̱̝̳͝͠o̴̧̭̫̰̣̞̪̖̰͍̰̪̼̗͍͓͙̹ͅͅt̶̷̨̲͕̖̝͕͝͠ ̴̛̘͙̺̱̭̟̗͔̭͎̥̮ͅa̴͢҉̼̰͎̱̙͓̰͓̝̣͓͍ͅn̴̞͍̤͎͚͇͕͇͟͟͝y̶̷̶̲͈̪̰̩͞m̷̧͉̮̠̳̪̠̰͔͔̞o͢͟͏̯̠͈̹r̵̳̳̯̞̬̼̯̻̩̘̭̦̞̮͡e͡͏̧͓̦̪̝͙̥̣͕́͢,͚̺͎͇̺̮̦̦͇̳͖͓͞͝ͅ ̴̥̘̜͍̟̗̜͎̖̠̖͈͔͙̀̕͝a̡̬̥̤̫̙͝n̴̪̰̫̭̣̰͓̟͘ý̵̨͙̣̫͎͓̘̮̲͝ͅw̩̞̻̲͈̞̮̥̯̖̲̺̜̕͠a̶̡̠̩̯̼̖͚͕̦̮̳̞y̴̸̢͖͍͓͕͖̤̟͔̖.̷̯͓̝͕̜̟̱͍̗͠

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Who ever said I would control Toa Aeron? On the contrary, I only live on inside Toa Aeron. I'll ask you another question: who needs vortexes to destroy souls? I fall from a great distance and attempt to stab the God Buster through your heart (or whatever is left of it). Sensing this flagrant play, you dodge the attack and send an electric shockwave from your gauntlet into the ground. I counter it with, yet again, the God Buster. Isn't that lovely? I capture the electricity and charge you once more. You prepare another volley of electricity as I run at top speed into you. You release another shockwave from your gauntlet, but as you do so, I do the same from the God Buster. The negative charge you released is negated by the positive charge that I released, and the sudden change in particle charge shatters your electric shield, leaving you wide open. I slide the God Buster up your arm as you try desperately to shove me away from you. As you sock me in the gut, the God Buster pierces your neck, and the souls in your essence disperse as you do the same.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I turn into Grammar Pedant™ for the exclusive purpose of informing you that the proper plural of vortex is vortices.  This—being, of course, highly irritating—leaves you open to a quick punch to the gut while I run away with the mask, cackling all the while.

My mask.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg