Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Wrong, sir, wrong! Using the fact that I no longer exist, I managed to find my way to reality's universal event console, which lets me directly change certain factors around, such as when the explosives are going to explode, or more appealing, where the explosives are located. Sadly, with this being my first foray into realty re-writing, I misplace the crate just south of Orion, but that's ok, it fulfilled my first objective quite adequately.

Sumiki's mask.

I bring a handheld star up to your face, and you are both absorbed by its light and burned by its heat.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I sell the ranch dressing and make a lot of money, allowing me to actually buy some decent resources.

While things are fairly quiet, I take the chance to catch up on the things I've missed since my demise years ago. Most universes tend to have similar cultures, which is quite helpful.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Using the reality console, I create a copy of yourself, then write in deep rooted hatred in you and your copy of each other that revolves around something along the lines of "There can only be one" which is hilariously contradictory considering your history with duplicates of yourself... but I guess when you aren't actually your duplicate, and don't know what they are thinking, this mistrust can be somewhat justified...

Anyway, still your mask, since I still don't actually exist.

Edited by Champion of Kaon

Of course, I can't allow a mere copy to defeat me, not after how much I've fought for. I grab my Laser Sword and cha

S̨̖̟͎̗̮͈͓ͧ̍͐͡Ư̡̗̙͓͖̊͊͛ͨͫ͢D̜̀̋D̛̰ͫ̒̚̕Èͨ̉ͤ͆̆̈́̔̇҉̖̘͚̖̘͔͓N͌̓͏̞͍͉͉̳͚̖̟͟L̸̡̪͔̭͔ͤ̏͛͟Y͔̹̒͆͗̀́͌̚͟͡ ̶̀̂ͮͦ̉̓̽͒̃͢ͅT̯̜̱̯̟̞͖̮͉ͫ̀͊ͦ̚Ȟ̢̲̦͆ͫÊ̵̷͓̱̲̎ͫͬ̌ ̛̖͇̼͙̺͉ͧ̍̐͑̕D͙̝ͮ͒̐̏ͭͣȔ͖̿̅̈̎ͮ͟͞P̐̄ͨ҉͙͇̳L̢̦͍̩̹̭̖͚̬̂͒̃͊ͭ͢͟Į̻̰̤͈̹̭ͪ͗̽ͥͩ͂̐ͫ́͝C̗̗͙͕͎̱̮ͨ́́̑̑͛ͪͅA̶̱̲͍̅ͤ̎ͪ̂ͣ̊̐͞T̷̵̝͈͇̼̦̺̝̈́Ḛ̳̪̩̩ͧͦ̇ͬͩ̚͢ ̗͇͉̬̪̺̤ͦ̋̋̔̉̽̌͗̕ͅD̙̯̮̤̹̣̹̿̽̔͟͞I̡̦̰ͦ̋̿͞S̢̾̄ͥ̃͌̃̿̍͞҉̲ͅA̛̰̪̠̜ͮ͋͊͊P̤̻̊͂̈́̿ͩ͛ͥ̀P̋ͯ̅̎̓̂͛҉̫͈͔͔E̝̗͈̗̪̘̠ͩ̌͋́͛̎ͧ̏A̸̗̩͈̬ͨ̀̿ͮͨ͝R̵̵͉̖̳̺͎̗ͤͮ̀̊ͥ̆͢ͅS̨̗͚̋͗ͧͩͧ͘͢ ̘̮̏͛ͭ͂͒̀ͫǏ̧̼̬̘̞̳̯͇̠̍̽̎͒̎͢N̳̞̼͚̪ͩ̉ͭ̓͑̀͋̈͊͘T̜͕̹̙̼̳̱ͫͯ̾O͍̳̯̻̰͖̘͒̄̏̆̓̎̈̍́̚͘ ̡̡̙͓ͪ̈́̄͛͡D̶̢͎̬͓̝̭̟̤̻̠͂͒̚I̘͚̣͙̺͇͇̘ͬͥͨͣ̍ͫ̎͛̀̕S̻͇̍ͨ̎̊̀͋̽͗͡͠T͚̣̳̗͙̪͓̀̌͐ͧ́̆ͮ͟O̸̵͎͊̂ͣ̆́̒ͬ͂͠R̶̦͈͚̣̱̙͛ͯ̂̓̄̄̇ͪT̷̩̩̄̈͐͋̋̇̾ͮ͂I̱͉ͨ̉̔͛ͤ̽͒̆̀̚ͅO̘̩͍͍̣̗ͤ̓Ņ͓͔͉̜̜̳͒̀̈̑ͤ̔ ̥͙̣̳̞̫̺͈̅̏̃̐̾̓̇̾̕͠R̝̬̦̤͍͕̼͒͒E̻͎̬̰̩͖̦̞͂́͡Nͣ̓̓̋ͬ̈͏̣͍͎̲D̗̲͇ͨ̀ͥͯR̵̶̘̗͔̫̒͌̑́I̸̾ͪ̑͜͏͈̹̤̺̝N̳̜̠ͫ́͜͠G̜̝͐͆͐̽̐̆̚͝ͅ ̺̊̅̕͘͟A̴̛̯̤̥̙̪̅̚Ĺ̡̟͇̭̹̼̣̔͆̀͝Ḻ̜̩͈̋̅ͨͩ͝ ̴̷̡̮̙̗͉̞̗̥̥ͩ̑͊͛ͫT͙̠̝̦̝̱̗̎͐ͭ̔̊̂R̷̭̞̜̣̹̟ͤ̄̀A̷̧̜͖͙̪͎̝͉̙̘͗͊Č̮̜̯̣̈́́͂̄E̥̮̼̞ͦ͋̋͊̂̄̃͝͠ ̲͕͓̲̦̪̅̓͟O̤̮̹͎̣̯ͫ̒̌͆̓̇̕͘F̡̺̣ͯͦͪͬͧ̽̄̍͞ ̸̧͖̞ͭ̊̈́̐ͭ̊̾͟I̠̲̮͕̬̦̟̿̓̃̉̃ͫ̅ͪ̓T͎̟̯̰̹̠̣ͫ͆̈́̑̒͒ͦS̛̛̳̑ ̱̟̤̤̬̰ͬ̎̑̇͡F͈̍͑͜O͎̭̱̗̘̳͉̞̳͗̽̀͘R̸̯͉͒͂M̤̝̳̲͍̦̯̫̜̊ͭ̽̔̈́͆̐̚Ě̡̻͖̞ͣ̐͒ͭ̀͋͟ͅR̶̟̼̱͖͎̭͈̤ͩ͋͌̽͐ͯ͢ ͉̹̝͚̺̙̰͚̋ͩͭͥ̎Ẻ̏ͩ͛ͤ͒҉̯̼̩̝̻̙̻̬͜ͅX̭ͨͧͤ̚I̱̮̥̖͓̦ͩ̈̂ͭ̂͒͗̐̕Š̶̖̞̦̫̦̱̑ͯ͌T̛̑̓̀̃͌͆̃͠҉̼̟̹Ė͕̹͔̺̣͉̉̿̐̒̔N̸̟̯̪̳̞̤̪̍ͤ͗͌ͫC̴̛̖̦̗̉͆̅ͤͬ̓̋È̙͇̪̀̕ ̫̳̠͈͓̺̝̈̓̆ͦ̅̽͠ͅL̬̹ͩͫ̆ͯͤ͞O̙̳̯͍ͬ̈́ͧ͛̅ͅS̛̰͖̙͊ͭT̶̪̞͋ͮ̓̋̇͆̓͑

I'm surprised nobody has come after me yet, normally this would be already be a free-for-all by now. Still, makes my life easier I suppose.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I then trap you in a larger cage, encompassing both you and the hoi turtle. After all, you are breaking into my new flat.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Actually, you're wrong. This isn't your flat, it's YOUR flat. The real you. You thought the copy of you went away, but in reality, you were the copy all along. The real you proceeds to trapping you with Smoke Monster and the Hoi-Turtle. And no, just because he's you, doesn't mean you control him. The moment the copy, aka you, was created, the two yous became separate entities. And remember that distrust I wrote into you two for each other? Yeah that isn't going away any time soon.

The real you's mask. 

A copy of me! I knew one would have to show up eventually, this always happens. I certainly can't let my life be taken over by a mere copy, so I use my Shadow powers to slip out of the cage and grab my hidden spare laser sword.

Ŕ̨̛҉̛E̴̡̡͢Á͢͡Ĺ͢͠I̷̢̛Ţ̶Ỳ̕ ͟͢I̸͟͠Ś̢̢͟͢ ́̕Ç̸̀͝͡R̡̨A͏̵̶C̨͘͢Ḱ̢͟Ę̷̧̛͘D̴͜҉̸̛.̀͘͟ ̧̡D̸̕͡O͏̷ ͏͝N̷̸̡͝O̷T͏̵͞ ̸̀F̸͠R̕À̴̛͟G̸̕͡M̷̸E͢͏̶̵͘N̡̛͜͡͝T̸͞ ҉̸͡Ì͟͞T̴̵͝ ̨͘͟͡F̛̀͝͡Ų̸̨͝R͝͏̶͝͠T̛͢H̀͏È̡͟͠Ŗ̛͟͡͞.̴̀͞

Before we can duel however, what appear to be two members of the Time Police in organic-looking armour arrive and arrest my doppelganger after a brief battle tipped heavily in their favour. Makes my life easier at least.

My Mask. (You know, an identical copy of ShadowVezon is functionally the same as the original.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Functionally similar? Yes. Virtually identical? Yes. Functionally identical? No. You are not a perfect replica of the real you... you are flawed. You see, when I copied you, I made sure to not include one vital component: The capacity for improvement.

You see, the original you, the real you, is still relatively powerless, much like you now, but in another timeline, it was a very different story. That you was powerful, no, powerful was him. He was the definition, the landmark, the paragon. Power was synonymous with ShadowVezon, later known as TwilightVezon. Because he had the capacity. The capacity to improve himself. To gain more power. To become... godlike. If not an actual god.

That trait still exists in the original copy, a fact which the unfortunate time police will undoubtedly find out soon enough as he thinks of a clever way to get out of his predicament and use the situation to his advantage. That's what you always did, after all. Turn a situation stacked against you into an advantage.

You, on the other hand... you are flawed. You do not possess this trait of self-improvement. Of seeking out new methods of improvement. Of amassing great resources and turning them into raw power within your body. To create tools of great destruction and manipulation to alter the very reality around you. You are just a simple skakdi with delusions of grandeur passed down from your intellectually unmatched genuine article. You are a knockoff... and because of that, you can never win.

Your mask... but in truth, that is all you have now. A meaningless tool of resurrection that will never be able to fill the hole you now realize exists within you.

No.. but that can't be possible...

I can't be...

I...

Y̴̴̻̬̯͎̙̭̯͙̲̠̋̐̏̋̑́͗̇͑͛̊ͬ̐ͨ͆̒̚O̴͙͚̳̲̝͈̻͎̰͒̋ͪ̍ͬ̅́́̚͘͞Uͪ́͊͂̇ͮͭ͜҉͔̘̱̳̟ ̖̭̠̅͋ͫ͋̂̋̕ͅA̧̢̜̺͇͔̖͚̗̭̫͓ͯ͆̌̊̓ͭ̔́͐̃ͤ͒̀R̷̷̩͖̯̰̹͔̬̹̼̥̻̬̝̙͈͉̭͈̬̒̎̎͠Ḛ̷̠͇͓̝̲̭̣̓̉ͬ̐̿̒́͜ ̷̢̻̖͔͓̫̘͕͖͕̖͇ͯͯ̑̿̅ͨ̓͛͐͆́ͅḎ̶͇̻̘̰̲̝̹̜̙̜̘͋̎̈ͧͫ̇͌̈́ͬ̿̚̕ͅI̵̡͍̮͍̤̳̗͎͉̫̜͂̿ͨ̃͛ͨ̊̀S̶̷̥̯͍͖̤̣̪̳̳̥̘̹̐̈̂̒͐̈͟R̢̧͙̦̝͈̱͎̫̘͉̹̲͔̓̅̂͗̽̎̉̄ͯͤ̅̾̽̓̒ͬ̀̚Û̴̵̫͈̖̙̘̟̄ͫ̑ͬ̈́̓̕͠ͅP̸̨̛̭̠͓͖̞̹̦̍ͪ̑̽͛ͣͥͬ͐ͯͩ͜T̨̺͉̳͈̘̪͇̺̳̙̬͎̤̹ͩͪ̂̑ͥ̿̋̌̊̓̅ͧͫ̿ͧͧ̚͘͟ͅI̶̱͈̼̖̘͔̳̬̞̙̗̟͎̤̼̟̫̳̥͛̎͛ͪ͋ͯͮͧ͌̅͛̃̂̈̀N̨̧̞̹͙̪̥͈ͨ́͋̈́̆͑ͪ͒ͬͮ̍̏͒̀G̣͍͎͙͉̬͂̽̃̽̌ͯͫ̇̌ͬ́͢͟ ̒́̌̍̋ͩ̌̀͠͏̨̥̝̲̝̭T̸̢̨̼̥͕̯̙̳͔͉̜̹͔̭̻̺̫̪̖̖̂͊̒̊́ͭͨ͂̈́͛ͭ̐ͫ͐͆͡ͅH̶̥̩͉͙̺͕͎̰͚̼̼̰̲͖̥̫̼͔̾̆͗̃ͯͫ̃̈́̃ͩ̆̇̽͟ͅĘ̛̜̞̥͚̲̯͙̻͂̉ͥ̊ͬ̅ͫ̅ͬ̿ͦ͊̌́ͣ̈͜ ̅͊̿͊̐̓̇̂̆ͯͥͪ͌͛̌͛ͮ҉̣͔̤̙͢͞͡E̸̮͚͖̩̟͙̻͕͔ͨͣ̌ͧ̓̄ͭ̈ͬͭ̌͑̔́Ẍ̴̶̸̙̲̗͚̀ͪ̈́͐̿̿̀̊̿ͯ̍̓ͭ́͞͝P̡̡̛̜̫̩̲̪͌̌̀ͭ̑̈́̎̊̋̀Ȩ̴͕̥̱̱̗̤͑ͤ̏ͭ͢͝R̴̠̘̪̝̣̦ͫ̔ͪ͆͛̊̐ͫ͒͆ͮ̋͆̈̊̾̆͂ͥI̡̛̱̟̣͚͎̣̺͚ͦ̊͒̃̽̐̇͊̎ͥ͂ͦ͋ͫ̈̍ͨṂ̴̛̝̱̜̪͎̠̜̼̄͑̾̅ͯ̍ͬ̉͒ͩ̑͛̕͘Ẽ̈̆̎͊͏̺̩̮̭͕̯̻̯͇͓̘̙͘͟͡N̸͈͙̪͑ͪ͆̒ͭͫͩ̈́̇ͩ̿̔̽ͯ̅̆͑̒̚͘͢͞͝T̬͇͓̩͇͎͙̻̙͓͔̗̜̼̣͌̉̉̋ͤ͌̇̽̈̈́̅̅ͦͪ̒̒̀͝ͅͅͅ.̢͎̻͈̙̬̹̹͔̑͗̾̇̑ͯͫͭ̒̏͒ͪ͌̀̕͜ͅ
̛̻̜̖̻͎̩͎̤͍̜͇͓̺̘͎̺͗͊ͧͮ͆ͪͣ͆ͪͮͥ͛ͩͥ͒ͣ̀̕͞D̅͒ͮͦͣ̏ͨ̎ͥͬͮ̓ͯ̓͏̜͖͓̲͎̠̞̜͔Eͫͪͨ̃͛̕͏̶̞̯͉̩̝̘͉̠̠̟̞́͞S̄ͧͨ̀̏͑ͤͣ̂̉ͥ̌͞͏̡̡̰͖̠̙̼͕̰͕͙̫̖̘̟͇̣̕ͅĨ̷̪̙̝̩̘̩̌̾̉͊ͪ̒̏̕S̨̘̩͔̫̭̞̳͙̲̟̹̣̲͈͉̖̬̳̋ͤͥ͊ͭͤ̅̋̏̐̔ͧͭ͛ͅT̸̨̪̲̜̮̐̆͊̇ͣͧ̋̃͗̀ͥ̆͊̏͆ͤͥͫ ͣͨͪ̆̉̃́̽͐́ͯ́҉҉̵͓̣̘̫̼̞̪̟͚͔̰̝̳͇̟̟͎̜͔͡Ì̵̧̢̦͎̘͔̱̣̲̖̪̼̼̯̪̦̺̦̰ͪ̏̇͐̿̐ͩ̊̀̒͒̽̈́ͬ̄̐̎̀͠ͅM̷̡̛͚̹͕̺͍̗̱̫̤̤̘̥̹͌̎͊̒͌͒͒ͥͩ̋̀́ͅM̢̫͕̺̮̒̽ͬ̉ͤͣͩͧ̐ͨ̏͂ͬ̐̚͟͝͞Ē̵̩̟̮̺ͫ̈͊͘͡D̸̶̖̱̜̹͖̜͌̿ͧ̄͢I̵̛͈̮̰̠͚̞͍ͩͩ͐̾ͪ͂ͥ̿̎͒̌͂̂̀A͔̖͎̤̣͎̼̗͔͎̞̦̻͈̗̦̫̣̔̈́̆͛̏̊͆ͬ̀́̀̀͞T̍̈́͌̃̌̅̌͊ͧ̊̕͏̭͕͈̪̻̖̖̟̫̣̻͓̹̞̯͖̝̮̰́E̡̫͎̠͕͇̤̩̙̫̳̙̣̟͔ͦ͋ͩͧ̀̔̇ͧͯ͌̒̇̾ͫ̉́͡L̷̷̢̨͍̣̤̯̜̣̰̙̩͖̳͎̲͇͂̐̚͢Y̢̯͚͔̹̣͂͆ͤ̋̓͊̓͛́̍ͤ̓͆̃̏̇.̵̡͈̤̟̳̬̖̀ͭ̈́͂̉͊ͣ͗̌͐͂͌̈́

I wake up with my capacity for improvement restored. I also have the memories of my original self combined with my own, making it obvious that someone seems to have a vested interest in my continued growth.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Y̸̢̺̯̪͍̖͡O̝̳̥̟͇͠͝U͏̴̛̯͍̯̮̠͜͝R̴̢͕͍̣̱͢͠͞ ͏̷͖̩̯͕̮͉̰̗̪͢S̨̺̞̦͖̰͓̻̝̭͍̗̦͟͞E̕͟҉͍̭̣͈Á̴͇̰̱̤̭͎̙̮͈͙̖̻͚̹͉̦R̀͏͏͏̩̯͇͙̜̮̠͝C҉̡̡҉̡̰͓͓̥͚̲̖̫̩̞̖̥͉̮ͅͅH҉̨͏̙̬̲͕̩͓͉̫̜͓̙͇̪͡ ̶̩̮̯̭̥͍̮̬͚̬̯̱̼͈̪͍̫͞ͅF̷̡͎̟̹̙̗͞Í̷̧͎̥̱̻̯̭͎͞Ǹ̺̖͍͙̠̩͍̫͖͚͚͓̦̰̙͟͜D̡̮͓͖̣̪͎͚̯͍̝̝̻̻̣͓͞S̶̀͏̱̘̼͙̼ ̴̷̢̦̦̠̘̖̺̥̹͕͙͔͇̮͙͖̪̰̥͘Ṉ̵̡̜̲̙͎͕̻͍̀͠Ò̧͓̞̣̰̣̦̙̝̩̮̰̥̙̀T̵̷͚̦̘̯̫͍̙̟̺̖͈̯͙̞̱̞̼͝ͅH̸҉̧̗̝̫̪̗̲̖͓̼̪̮̹̖̥̩͍͞ͅI͙͈̗͙̙̪͟Ņ̸̙̰̭̟̹͈̲̪̹̮̥͍͍́͟͠ͅG̷̗̮̭͟͞,͘͏̛͎̩̱̬̣͇ͅ ̢̖̝̣̜̥̪͚͕͍́͡ͅF̴̺̘̲̼͔͍͔͘̕͞Ǫ̴̳̬̥̀́͡Ŗ̶̼̬͕̼̰̦̥̰̬̥̲͇̲̪̯̣͔̬͖ ̴̴̶͇͎̲̬̼͍͙̦̯̞̳͖̀͝T͠͏̴̵̤̳͔̥̝H̵͓͉͎͙̟̪̞̘̜̘͖͙̳̹͡Ę̛͕̺͖͖̯̗̣̹͉͙͍͍̼̙̭̭̱̀͠R̸̸͙̺̣̠̹͖̟͕͖̰̞̤̗̹̪̣̗͚͢͡È̵̴̠͙̲̤͕͉̘͈̫̤͎̖̭͈̱͘ ̵̩̻̼͔̺͉̯͉̠͈͚͎̝̮̥̀͜͝I̡̩̭͕̲̠̮̜̞̼͍̜̟͍̼̬͡S̢̻̖̠̫̭͔̤̟͖̮͘ ҉̷̟̟̩̪̀ͅŃ̵̘͉͕̤̱̗̥͉̪̮͇͞Ǫ̧̛͓̱̳̺̣̣̺̣͇͚͈̞͉͘͝ ͟҉̪̯̘͚̫̭͉́̕I̧̘̲͉̘̩̬̲̗̤̙̤̗̠͡N̝̫͉̪͈͔̖̺͈͇͉͈̱͜͠F̴̭̻̩̲͉͓̯͎̫̩̜̝͙̯͇̕Ò̤̝̯̫̭͔̲͇̠ͅR̀͠҉̪̜̘̘̯̗̖͖̥M̸̺̰̩̻̫͇̼̹̼̪̼̟̤̠̼̀͘͞͡ͅĄ̘̲̮̣͘Ṭ̨̟͓͓̭̬͚̖͈́͟͠Į̴̲̟̠̀͘Ơ̸̧͓̥̬͎̝N̸̛͉̤̤̱̤̟͖͓̰͇̫̦̲ ̵̷̢̛̤̙̻̭̝̟̖͓̻͉̳̮̼͚T̶̢̢͈̹͓͖̰̗̙͎̞̪̲͔̹͚͓̯̜̙́͠O҉̦̫͓̦͖̖͎̞̰͙̘̀͡ ̸̨͚͔͈̼̼͎̤̮̝͜ͅB̸̨̛̩̬̲̪̺͜È̵̵̘̺̭͇̰̣̣̱̼̤͎̤͔̱̞̝̥̥́ ̵̘̘̯̞͚̥̮̳͈̪̺̕͞͡F̴̷̧̪̹̝̣͉̝͉͓͕̹̰̜̻͠ͅǪ̹̙̱̲̺͖͓́U̢̱͙̣̻̳̥̟̣͙͈̗͍͔̬͘Ņ͟͜͏̥̗̫̖͍͈D̶̖̫̭̞̠̰̳̟͓́.̵̛̫̰͍̬

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Au contraire, my dear white mystery text, there is clearly much to find here. I just have to look in the right places...

The hoi turtle from before has escaped its cage and now bites your ankle, making you drop the mask. It then proceeds to summoning its friends, who proceed to beating you up, while the first one takes away the mask.

Hoi turtle's mask.

Y̡̮̪̞͚̮̼̲͎̙̲̙ͅO̧̧͙̪̭̺͓̥̰͔͡ͅU̫̪̦̠̕͟R͏̶̙͖̙͕̘͖͖͔̰̮ ̨̛̬̟̗̪̮̯̜̜͎̦̮̪̥͓̪̀́͘E̴͏͍͉͉̪̯̹̠̜͖̲̜̱̭̞͍͚̠͡͡͡X́͟҉̣̳͈̪̻̱̤P̛̛̼͇͔̬̱Ę̝̫͕͇͉͕̤̺͙̼̺̜͎̤̝͙̰́͢Ç͎͎͚͙͈̘̲̟̀͞Ț̢̛̺̣͎͙ͅA̴̶̦̹͍͚̱͜T҉̷̸̧̮̦̣͓̼͇̜̬̝̭͘I̴̡̨̘̩͍̹͚̯̯̩̹̤̕͢O̟̤̫̼̻̱̟̳̩̝̼͙̞̺̟͘Ǹ̡̺͉̭̺̤̩̝̥̼̰̱̘̥̘͠S̛̺͓̼̮̠̗͈͕͢͜͠ ̵̵̧͉̠̺͎̳̀A̶̷̵̖͕̤̣̹̮͍̤̬̕ͅŔ̷̮̯̲͕̼̻͘E̵̜̟̜̖͟ ̪̪̗̺͇̥̠̹͈̹͈̘̖͈̟̀ͅB̡̡̬͔̱̩̜̯̯͎̞̫̱͇̯̦͕͚̭ͅA̸҉҉̰͈͖̣̘͓̗̙S̵̵̡̞̦̞̻̖̰̺̖̖̘̞͎̗͢͝Ę̷͎̬̭͖͙̦̗͚̺̗̤̭̥́D̴̸҉͖͎͕̹͕̙̥̼̳̱̰̞̺̼ͅͅ ̸͍̮͈̯̭̦̯͇̯̻͎̳͍͕͘O̸͝͏̩͖͇̱̜͉̼Ǹ̴̹̻̩̬͚̠̗̰̮̮̝̘̝͠ ̸̠̳̰̫̲͇̬͍̰͇̱͘̕͠M̧̟̤̩̣͇̝̜̤̬̤̭̪͎̮͙̣̀ͅĮ̸͓͓̠̝̰̰̖̯̹̻̹̬͙̥͇̼́͘̕Ś̛͔̙̗̞̣̝̘̥͝͡ͅC͏̴̸̗͖͈͙͍͔͞O͏̸̴̜͖͍̬͍̳͚͎̞͡Ǹ̴͍̖͙̖͍̜̺̪̪͇̦̞̮́C̠͙̜̯̪͕̥͢E̸͉̜̟̤͍̼͖͕͘͝͝P̸̜͖̥̼̳͇̦̞̠̰͓͢T̶̨̛̟̖̩͖͓̜͎̪̺̠̥̳I̢̡̭͓̺̪̞͞Ǫ̵͘͏̨̞̦̠̹͍̱͉̜͕̘͔̗̗͙̝N̸̡̢̞̤̜͚S҉̴̨̟̫̻̦̙̫̰̗͎̼͉͝ͅ.̴̛̼̝̜̻̬̩̳̭̻̮̣̲̫̩̼͎̖̦̪͟͠
̵̛͉̞̹͐ͨ̇ͨ̆̈́͛ͧͮͩͦ͑̃͞͠

Y̢̰͚̘̯̪ͣ̓̽̚Ơ̗̞̖̝̣̰͎̬̪͐̄̀̓̎Ụ̸̸̥͙̼̦̞̥̞̊̑̓̉ͮ̂ͭ͋ͅ ̧̛̩̻̬̰̺̗̥͇̼̣̙̍̀̽̽̅̉ͧ͌̊͑̑̑́͜͢S̸̸͈̺̤̙̻͚̤̬̪̤̫̪̥̤̻͊̌̎ͯͣ̔͒͊̆̎͆͟͠H̴̛̠͎̻̻̩̤͍̍̽ͫ̋̀͐͆̕͢Ȯ̷̵̥̘̳̜̫͔͇̘͓̻͈͖̆̓́̔ͪ͊͑ͫͪͭ̏̎̒͛̚͠ͅƯ̸̞̼̞̰̺͙̱̿ͩ̇̽͆̔ͪ͐͆̉̀͘̕͢L͋̐ͯ̾͋̓̎̊̒ͫͬ͌̓̀̄ͮ́̾҉̧̮̼͔̪Ḍ̸̻̘͉̼͖̰͌̔͑̉ͦͥͭͨ̿͗͛̔̾͘͞ ͇͎̜̹̟̰͇̅̀̍ͦ͂̀̄̃́͋͑̇̆̕͝K͍̞̩͙̻͎̖̫̰̊̂̏ͬ͐͑͋̋ͨ͛̽̆ͩ̊̉̈̈͟͜N̵̬̱͚ͤ͐̉̉͡O̅̆ͧ̐ͦ̋̋͛̑͏̨̩̻̪̻̤͖͖̱̱̤̥W̸̰̲̻͈̾̈̎ͦͯ̏̃̍ͫ̌̆̈́̾̅ͩ̆͛̀ ̵̡͕̜͚̱͕̪̻͎̮͉̦͊̉̓͒̈̆̐͋͛̃̒̇ͥ͑ͩͭN̑̂ͭͤͪ͛̾͏̵͍̘͓̲̺͙̩̪̥͎͍͕̙͚̩͍̙̗̮̕Ọ̷̥̺̥̞̪̥̤͇͓̤̣͓͕̗̪̞̈́̒̇̀̚T͓̺̗͎͈͓͇͉̜͈̻̬̟͚̲͆́̉͂̐͐ͪͦͬ̐̀͢͠͡ ̵̘͖̜̳͖͛̒̔͌ͨͦ͑͆̎́ͪ͐̅ͣ̓̍͆͠͠T̛̯̣̙̥͇͈̺͖̣̰̖̜͓̭͔̳͈̉̿ͩͮ͐ͧ̽ͤ̓͌͛͊͐̒ͩ̈ͨ̈́͛͟ͅǑ̶̤͎̞̳̜͎̫̭͉̪̌ͣ̊̍́̏́͡ ̵̴̵̣̞͚͍̮̩̱̯͎̗̱̫̣̖͍͙̝̿͗̈͑͊̎̿̊̉̑́ͩ͛̏͛ͣ̄͜͞T̵̻̘̲̲̰̙̲̦̱͓̼̥̜̞̞̭͒̉̆͒́́͝͠Rͤ͛́͗̚҉̷͉̹̤͓͈̝͍͢Uͥ̾͆̃͒ͩ̆͑͡͏̸̛͎̦͙̺̞̥̫̰̺̬̪͜Sͦͧͦͧ͂̍̃̋͊̾̏̒ͩ̏̂͌̊ͬ̚҉̲͉̲̻͢T̯̙̯͉̘̤͕͑̒͆̌̑ͥ͗ͭ͗ͤ͌̋̎̇ͦ͋̕͡͠ ̶̡͇̱̲͚̬̱̮̯̜̭͙͈͈̞͕̳̟͑ͥ̐̾͐ͭ̓ͪ̇̌̒̂͘H̬̟̺̗̆͂ͣ͊̒͋ͫͧ̍ͪ̂̈́́̔͛̓̓̓͝͠I̶̪̪̩͓͉̬̳̥͂̃́ͯ͒̑̓̏̒͊̄̔ͪ̓̉͞ͅͅS̴̰̪̣̼̭͙͓̹̭̋ͬ̈́ͭ̾͌́̚͘͝͞ ̧̡͚̼̳̺̫̯̺̬͇̤͔͔̜͕̙͇̫̦ͧ̃̽̾̽̔͆́̚L̵̨͔̞̺̺͕̤͓̥̂ͫ̊̇̌͗̓̋ͤ̆̓̉̽ͥ̚̚ͅĪ̴̶͔̳̬̝͉͎̳̱̥̤̪̱̼̗̙̹̱̾̐ͣ͂ͨ̀͠M̥̻͇̖͓̞͓͇̲̹͗̉ͧ̓́̓͑͐̓̾̀̕Į̮͎̮͈̪͈ͯ͗̔ͭ͒ͩT̫͚̘͖͚̦̬͍͇̗͇̺̟̿̑ͤ̊͂ͮͥ͆͒͂̀ͣ́̀͟ͅĒ̟͈̮̲ͨ͗͗̽̿̽͌̊̾̽̈̇ͣ̀͢D̴̜̖̤̩̰͇͕̘̪͎̝̹̦̮ͩ̿͊̃͗ͩ̇̾ͥͫ̒͗̅ͦ̎̀̌́́́ ̛ͭ͆ͩ́ͣͩ̒͒̽ͯͮ̿͗ͮ̒͑́҉̞͔̼̼̣͙͙̝̼͔̼̼̤̬̱̘͞͞K̡̡̠͎̤͓̻̯̜͚̹̬̬͍̋͑̅ͤ̉̆̌͆̌ͨ̅͗͘͟͠ͅŅ̔̇̇̃ͨ͏̤̜̫͙͍̠̖̬͉̖͡ͅOͬ͗͛ͧͯ̈́ͭ̓̄͑̈́̍̏ͦͬ͂́̔ͨ͏̧̛͍̞̗̳̹̖̪͈̝͇̖̬̲͟͢Ẁ̩̲͖̳̟͆ͭͩ͑ͭ̋͘̕L̷̎ͫ́̽̍ͨ̍̉ͮ̄̆̈ͦ͂͊͗ͫ͏̬̲̮̜̦͉̜̮̪͕͕ͅE̵̷̡̮̲̱̘͓ͬ͂̐͆̿̊̚ͅD̴̜̭̳̳͙̺̭̯͉̒ͭͩ͆̇ͤ̀ͭ͒̎́ͥ̾̋͊͘͟͜͞Ĝ̨͇͓̭̝̪̣̤̞͍̲͚̯̜̫̞͎͉͒ͤ̍ͩ̉͊͊̄̀ͦ̽͌̓̊̈́̄́͞͝͞ͅĘ̛̰̟̯̪̼̼̺ͦ̂ͧ̌̒̊ͧ͗̊ ̵̡͉̙̫̬̤͇̈́̅̓̈́ͫ̚͢Ĭ̵̢̥̜͇̫͍̝̼͂̂̌̈́͒̀ͤ̌͌̋ͪ͆ͪ͐̍̑̆͠͞ͅN̡̟͕͚̺̰͓̹̳͚̘ͩ̔̏͒͛͒̊̂̐́ͭ̑ͮ̑ͥ̃̽ͮ̀͘͟͠ ̡̞̙̖̹̤͉͈̫̰̙̹̘̮͕̾̓̉̌ͨ͛̑ͬͧ̋̆͋̉̀̀M̷̷̟̲̘͚̺̘̣͔̞̻̥͙̺̑̓̏̒͗ͪ̆͐̂̽͒͊̒̀͢͝ͅÄ̷̢́͒͒͆̄́͏͇̫̩͈̩͖̺̱̟͉̭̦̖ͅT̾ͬ͌̓ͨͨͧ̀҉̸̟̖̠̩̘͖̦͉̦̟͈̺̪̮͎͇ͅT̴͚̤̯͎͙̜͕̅̓ͨͭͦ͌̈́̿ͫͯ̚̕Ȩ̷̘̟̬̹̜̰̤̰̳͔̯̱̥ͮͮ͑͐͌͒͂ͩ̓̔́͝R̷̴̡͕̰̺̙̣͍̟͈̱̦͍͎͋ͨͨͥ̍̃ͫ͑ͭ͡͝Ş̵̬̤̩͉̼̭͍̖̻̩̩̦̘̼̭̥ͧ́͛͊̄̽̓́͢͟ ̙̫̠̱͕̺̦̟͉͙̩͈̱͖̦̥͓͆̇ͬ̈́̏͋̾ͨ̐̈̅ͣͦ̚̕F̵̩͇̯͈̮̙̲̞͔̫͖ͦ̍ͫ͆̒͂ͪ̂̿̓̒̋̿̎̄͊͒ͮ́͟͡ͅA̴̦̬͙̺̝͍͔ͤ͂͂̄͌ͤͦ̈́̑̀̊̕͟Ŗ̜̘̤́ͨ̇͗ͮͬ̈́͡ ̉ͨͨͮ̈̐ͤ́̈́ͣͯͭͯͯ́͑ͧ͏̸̩̯̯̗͓̪̥͈͖́͠͞B̨̧̌̀͌̈҉͔̩̻̱̝͚͍̻̙̰͉͙̬̯̣̝̼͞͞E̵̡̳̹̪̱̬̮̥̩̲̦̖̼͖ͩ̈́̐̚̕Y̵̢̜̬̘̠̝̫̟̰̭̩̰̳͈̺̹͓̫͍ͨ͌̅̆̇̇͒ͥ̐̿͐̅͌̈́̌ͤ̚̚Ơ̴͔͚̩̗͓̭̹͊̅ͧ̓͊̉̎̃ͯ̓̀͘N̴̛̙̺̲̰̭̦̰̯̗͒̾̄͆̑͟Ḓ̶̡̺͚͕̘̖̐ͮ̍̔̾̀̑͒͛͊͌̂̓̉͐ ̷͔̲͖̣̬̜̩̞̩͕̖̟̄̈͂͐ͮ̚͢H̸̡̛̹͇͖̞ͣ̓̊̐̂͝I̵̴̙̰̹̰̳͇̟͎̟̞͆ͥͣ͐̿ͨͬ̀̚̕Ś̬̼̳̲̭̺̬͔̞̫̻̺̦͖̃̉ͩ̆ͫ̎̅̑̏ͧ̐̇ͩ̀̕ͅ ̵̨͍̦̦̟̭̠̪̝̞̩͔̠̭̫͈̌́̀̐ͩ̚͞C̭̲̩̤̫̠̤͓̍͛ͪ̈́ͫͦͬ̀͟͡Oͨͮͯͯ҉̘̯̪̯̪͖̫̮̥͙̱͎̀̀̕͢ͅͅM̛̤̳̲͉̲̤͙̖̫̗ͫ̊̅͌̉̿̑̔͗ͯ̋ͣ́̏̊̋̚͘P̡̞̱̭͕͕̼̩̳̺͇̐̇ͮ̑̇̋̓̑̈̅̋ͩͮ̆ͧ͂̋̄ͬͅR̨̢̛̘̮̬̦̣̣̖̩͇̖̹͖͇̣̰̖̽ͯ̿ͭ͒ͤ͛ͤ͒ͫͨ̀E̢͎̥͈̭̮̜̟̟͓̣̝͖̳̟͎̠̎͛͊͛̓̊͑̑̎ͮ̿̿ͩ̽ͭ̄̍̇̕͟͜͠ͅͅH̸̛͍̦̣͔͔͚̮͇͕ͨ̋͋ͦͭ͞E̢̛̛̞̬͍̜̝̰̰̙ͩ͑ͮ̆͋͟͢S̶̈̍̆̉̊̆ͧͩͯ̽ͪ͞͏̖͈̜̟͙͉͉̖̻͇͓̙̩̗̬̣Ì̷̜͚͈̟̜̬͙̝̝͈͓̻̤̱̫̩̹̠̰̆̏͑͗ͦͧ͂̊̔͢͝Ǒ̒̎ͫͥ͐͞͏̷͕͎͇̗̞̬̖̳̱̮͚̱͡N̵̡̢̬͕͙̪͚͉̺̅ͣ͛ͮ̄̉͗͗̿ͨ̐͡.̴̡̫̩̤͓ͨ̂̓ͮ̎̆̇̔̇ͫ̄ͧ͟
ͩ̃̏ͬ̽̅͑̀͊͂͂͏̨̼̥̩͍̼̮͈̦̮̙͇̭ͅ
̶̝̪̭̟̤̠̘ͩͫͧͪ͆̅͐ͤ̈́͒̈ͤ̎̀̂͠N̷̨̢͙̪͇̯̣̠͍̙̤͙̥̫̳̹͍̑͊̾̉O̴̸̢͈̱͔̹͇̭̱͙̻͎͇ͪ͌̍̒ͧͨ̅̊̒̚͘T͉̤͔̱̙̦̤͛̆͊ͣ͛̉ͮͣ͊ͯ̋͂ͪ͡͠E͆͑̒̏͂̉ͦ҉̪͓̤̬̮̙͇͚͈̬̠̣͟S̡̤͖̝̳̩̲ͭ͑ͩ̎͜ ̗͙̯͓̣̤̟͂̿̾͐̐ͣ̇ͥ̄ͮ̓̎̾̏̚̕Ó̬̮̘̮̮̗̲͚͈̘͓̠̄͒̆̃͋̄ͯͭ̚͘͟ͅN̶̞̠̣̘̼ͯ̓ͫ̓͆ͧ́̚ ̟̝̥̬͚̹͇̣̫̜̬͛̐ͦ͠T̷̉̐̈́ͭ̍ͪ͂̇͒̈ͫ̃͒̉́͑̅̿̈͏͉̹̰͖̝͚̝̮H̶̨̠̠̮̲̖͓̭̣̼͒̔ͪ̀̈́̔͗ͤ̏̈́̀̐́̎̄͡Ǐ̷̎̽͛͑͏̙̮͔͎̗̫̺͔̻͕̹ͅS̨̢̧͉͉͈̼͖͖̠̼̬̟ͬ̋ͯ͂ͯ̋ͮͣ̇̈́ͫ̊͛͘ͅ ̢̱̻͕̯̥̞̫͈͙̣͕̰͍ͨ̐̆̌̔̿̆̀̏̎̀ͬ̎ͤ͌̉͊ͧͩ͟Ŗͤ͋ͯ̈́̐̽̅̇̄ͯͫ͏̺̮͖̣̰̤̹̮Ȩ̸̵̝̤̗͇͇̝͉̥̰̺͖̊̀̓̓̃͊ͣ̾ͭ͌̊̍̊͗̒ͬ̾́͞ͅͅA̛͈̦̰͔͍͓̻̱̲̳̯̤͍̪̬̋̈̉ͭ̄ͫͤ̉ͤͪ̋͌̈ͫ̽̌̀͟͜͢L̦̯̞͓̞͍̱̗͖̼̦̠̮̣͐ͩ͋̆̄̎ͥ͜͞Ḭ̛̛͓̘̳̫͖̞̰̤̹̖̲̥̹̯͉̻̗͍̒ͥ̇̅̓͒̑ͥ̔ͯ̇̆̓̏ͮ́͘͠T̷̛̤̜̦̤͖̩͖͚ͯ̓͗ͦ̒ͣ͟Y̶̤̞͙͍̭̪̤̭͍̯̘̘͎̲ͬͩ͐ͦ̇̂͗̔̒̎͗̽͋ͨ͊̆̀̕͘͘ ̷̛͇͔̳̣̩̤̝͓̻̣͉̣̩̜̦ͬͥ̃̒͋ͦͭ͂͛ͩ̌͐̏̉̈́̔̀̚̚̚Ḑ̸̛̖̬̥̤͕̤̳̰̦̯̫̜̱̋ͫͮ̊̓ͯ̑̎͌̿̚O̶̴̥̹̺͖͍̩͇̬̝̭̫̟̩͉͕͔̘ͬͦ̄̊ͩ̎̿̈́͢͢ ̵̤̦͎̲ͥ͋̿ͮ͆̈́̌̍̄̒̒̂ͫͣ̀̚N̸̓͒̎̾̐̉ͪ̿̓ͯ̑ͣ̌҉̖̝̬̰̞͍̰͔̹̥Ȏ̶̴̡̹̣͉̱͎̮͎͎͔̳ͩͥ̀̎̍̓͜ͅT̴͈̲͈͈̰̮̝̬͙͎͉̻̰͔̯͓̣̲͖ͪ͛̽̋̋͗̂ͬ̽̌́͝ ̵̢͕͍̜̩̜͓̪̮̱̭̝͋̏̉̈̀̍̿̑̾̾ͨ̓̉̈́̄͋̈́ͦ̊͜͠D̴̗͖̻̣̝̜ͭ̅͛̉ͫͬ͂͋͒̃̒̀͘Ō̸̡̨̠͉̣̣̤̘̬ͥͭ̾̊̀̉ͦ̌ͩ̆ͦͦ͐Cͮͩ̿̃ͩ͂̈́ͬ̄҉̢̨̭̘͇̭U̵̺̩̲͓̥͂̏̏͋̈́̔̐́͟͞M̸̰̣̜̫͕̯̤̙͚̯̜͕̩͙̆̀̈̆̾̓͒͗ͤ̅̄͊ͬ̔̈́͌̚̚̕͢E̢̒̑̄̋̅ͬ̓̽ͨ̎̐ͤ̑̈́ͧ͋̚҉̡̥̟̪͉̩̞̝͖͡N̂ͤ̄̇̿̉͗ͭ͟҉̰̘̞̙̺̰̘͎͎͉͙̭͎Tͦ̋̌̃̀̂ͤ́͆͛͘͞҉͓͇̻̞̯̫̺ ̡̱̟̲͕͓̘̫̯̮͚̙̠͉̃̎̌̋́́͟ͅͅȨ̨̼̭̞̣̫̼͈̬̫͎̟͉̬͖͖̹ͫ͊́͒͆̂͌̿̌̾̏͆͒ͯͯ̂̈́̑ͅͅV̡͓̫̦͔̥͕̠̱̝̪͇̎ͯ͌ͩ͌̔͌ͭ̇ͩ̓͋͘͠͡͡ͅE̶̷̛̝̬̫̦̳͚̙̪̞̘̻̳̰͆ͬ͐̄ͯ͊̽̀͢ͅͅN̢̢̨̜̬̘̜̪͔̝̻̩͇̮͍̳̏̄̒ͨ̋͊̓̏̀̍͗̀̽̈̚͟T̷̴̵͔̲̘̯̣͈̙̼͚͍͈̼͈̫͚̟͕̖̳ͫ̉ͧ̽́̏͟S̵͈̤̯̲̬͙͎̙̪̬͈̖̤ͩ̋ͭ̔ͫ̃̉͑͗͗ͬ̈́̋̓̀̕͟ ̊̈́ͬ͛҉͟҉̩̻̜̭̱̙͈̖̪̹̫͇͖͉̹̞͎̣̠͟F̷̶̢̛̥̼̹̼͕̩̜̹͙͊ͭ̑R̷̶̻̩͔̣͖͓̺͙̬̞̲̻͕̣̟ͨͭͪ̇̆ͧͫ̿ͪ͛͆ͦ̾̚͜ͅO̜͓̼͕̯͉̞̖͇͇͕̞̓ͪ̑͛̀͡ͅM̸̛̜̠͎̣͕̣̼̎͒͗̄ͪ͐̏̔ͯ̑ͫͣ̔̌̀̍̚͘͝ ̓̂̀ͣ̽̽ͤͧ̄ͮͬ̒̑͏̶̡̡̛̳̙͖̜Õ͂̿ͦͭ̅̌͌҉̨̗̣̘̗͖̰͈͍̹̫͓͕̩́͜U̴͓̭̯̼̤̩̞̽ͭͫ͑ͣͪ̒̐͊̂͋̚͘͞T̷̡͇̞͖͔̪͇͙͙͚̩͎̗͌̌̉͒ͪͪ͑ͤ͐̄͊̿ͫͧ͑̊̃̕͜͝Sͣͤ̆̎̽̎̋̇͋̋̉ͥ͏͕̟͍̳̱͖͠I̵̶̢̛̙͓̙̬̳̮̠̦̣̺̥̅̿̋ͨ̐̆̽͋̄̅̅͊ͭͬ͋̌̕ͅͅD̸̙̻̱͇̜̃͊ͬ̊̔̚̕E̛̎͑̍̉̋̀̑̋͝҉͓̙͓̰ 

Suddenly, I slip under the Hoi Turtles in Shadow-form, appearing behind the turtle with the Mask and kicking it into the others. The turtle notices that it still has the Mask too late to escape the explosives placed on it, knocking out all of the hoi turtles.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Th͟e̸n i͟t̶ is a͞ g͠ood t̶h͠i҉n҉g I͟ ́m̸y͘s͡elf ͟am ͘o͞utsid̸e ̧o͡f̕ ŕe͢a͝lity,̛ w͞h̷i͠c̷h ͢is why͞ I a҉m ̶ab́le to a͡c͘çe̕ss̴ ̀t͝h͜iş ͟rȩa̡l͝ity ́c̷o̕n̶s͞olę ̀i̛n ̢t̴h̵e̴ ͢f͘irs͝t pl̷a͠c̛e. ͡B҉u̴t ̛i̢t ҉i͜s̕ t͞rue ̢I͠ won'̸t͞ ̨fi͘n͞d ̡anythin̸g on th͝i͠n͏gş ͠out̴s͘i͏d̀e r͏éa͡li͡t̢y ̡wįth҉ ̷this c͝on͘s͝ole. ̴S̕o I͟ ̢stan̛d u͞p̴,͝ a̵nd s̛ta̕r̢t͟ a ͠s͡e͝arch̸ ̵o҉n m̸y̴ o̶wn.

A large tank rolls in through the wall, breaking it down and sending debris flying everywhere. It promptly fires its cannon at you, sending you flying through the opposite wall, and out of the apartment. A group of Hoi Turtles then emerges from the tank, retrieving their knocked out comrades and taking the mask.

Hoi squad's mask.

I get back up, shrugging off the pain. I've been through worse injuries in the past.

Ỳ̶̵̴̤̙̤͢Ó̼̹̮̪̪̥͚͔̼͙͉͍̰̻͚͘͜U̧͕̤̺͓̠̪̞̭͉͔̠͘̕ ̷̷̛̺̺̳͉̘̞͕͔̥͇̻F̹̼̲̣̕͞͠Į̶̦̞͙̝̩̀͘͠N̟͈͎̻̩̣͟Ḑ̲̰̜͚̻͓̲͓̮̲͖͜͢͝͠ ̴̵̨̼̼̪̼̘̼̤̲̯̲͔̜̙̯͠T̴̨̺̬̪͓̫̻̭̣͉̭̣͟H̸̡̧̭̯͇̞̰͔͘Ȩ̷̼̭̞͓̪̝̭̲̙̻͍̳͙̖͕̘͇̰ ̷̶͍̣͉̳̞̞͓̟͉͞C̩̥̗̝̮̟̀́Ư̧̡̱̙͙͍̦̥̲̭̤͙͝͞ͅR̦̫̗̼̯̕͢͠Ŕ̖̳͙͉̠̖̞̘̥̜͎̫͕̻̩͕̤͘E̸̗͓̻͖̤̝̳͕͇͘N̴̶̶̢̟͙̥̘͙̕Ṱ̗̪͍͙͢͡͝ ͟҉̟̣͇̪͓͍͖̬̹͕̮͈͓̦S̻̜̹̪̳͘͢Ì̶̵̝͕̲̝̕͢T̡̲̬̗͖̠͙̖͍̫̱͝Ư̸̵̴̬͚̠̝̹̪̫̰̭̖̖̤̝̻A͠͏̴̧̤͎̥͙͙̰̩̣͘T҉̸̖̙̫̬͜͡I̡͏̵̸͙̘̬̘̬̗̪͕̻͙͉͉͢Ơ͉̝̻͎̯̮͙̘͙̝͚͕͈̥͘͜͞N̶̡̻͚͇͔̠̯̞̯͞ ̶̵͔̤̠̩̀F̨͈̗͓͖͎̙̩̺̥͉͝ͅA̯̖͉̜̣̘͙̮͢͡͡R̴̡̞̦̲̪͖͈̥̙͉̞̀́ͅ ̵̨̧̹͙̹͎͎̦̪̗̖̟̠͎̫͡W̵̡̨̮̞̜̞̟͔͍̣̯̺̼̻̞͙̖͙̮͓͖Ǫ̴̯̪̲̻̺͎̰̦̻̤̼̺̤̯̩R̸͔͕̦͈̫̱̝̼͎̥̳̰̣̗̤̹̟͟S̨̥̬̫̖E̴̩̗̬͈͔̺̙̗̮̹̭̭̠͕̕͜ ̝̬̳̭̮̻͔̀͘ͅͅŢ̵̵̜̝͔̰̣H̛͏̶҉̤̤̠̹̳͎̳͔̩̫̦̪ͅA̷̺͖̰̱͝ͅͅN͏̭̼̟͕̠̲̝̩̝̲̦̖ ̡̛͔̳̞̰̳͜E̢̳͖̰̘̹̝̭͢V̡̱͚͈̫̜̤̜͎̠̭̲̮̼͍̰E̴̛̙̰̭͈̥͎N̢̢̰̠̹̱̬̩̥̰̣̘̱͚͡ ̵̛̜͎̭̦͎̣̺̟̩̪̪̞̮̫̭̹͜͝ͅY̴͞͡͏̤̘̙͈̥͜O҉̶̠̳̣͓̯̜̫̮͉Ṳ̶̘̤̣̩̗̲̝̜͇̼̦̀͜͠͞ ̸̵̭̰̻̫̕͡C̴̸̢̯̩̜̺̻̝̰͔͝O҉̴҉̝͉̱̱̪̖͍͎̟̳͙̰̻̫́ͅU̴̡̺͍͚͔̜͡Ĺ̴̩̝̘̟̭͉̘̮͢͝ͅḐ̩͇̞̗̰̩̥̤͠ ̷̻̹̜̣͍͍̩̝͙͘Ḩ̸̡̥͈̬̘̭͝A̴̷̢̟͇͉̗̪͖̺̯̙̹̗̻̲̫͈̪V̘͎̣̻̹̘̝͇̹̣̖̯̦̻̜͈̲͝͞Ę̷̘͈͓͇̮̳̫̟͉̣͎̙̪̘̙̙̻͘ ̵̢̥͈͍̘̙͇̲̺̜̝͇̘̞̤̗̼̠̺̞͜͞I̴̵̲̞̗͜M̵̷̶͚̣͍̦̖̲̻̺̠̬̠̻̪͘͠ͅĄ̶̪̟̱̜̭͎̟̰͎̜͙̕͢͝ͅͅG̸̸҉̟͚̱̼̟̰̼̩̙̤̗I̴͉̝͚̘̝̗N͚̬̞̮̼̙̫̝̺͢͝Ȩ̢̛͔̦͕͚́D̡̛̹͈̬̭̙̻̯̬̮̤͇̞̲̬́.͝҉̸҉̳̩̯̳̗̰̬͔ ̷̨̰̝̗̭̞̻̦̰̠͕͉̼̮̜̱̙̀R͜͠҉̶̥̝͕̯͈̹̬̳͔̬͚̤͚̗͕ͅE̷̶̟̤̻͍̜̰̱̲̖̹͚̙͞͠À̭̙͓̦̲̗͙͍͘̕͠L̝̪̙͈͍͓̫̪̬̖͈̳̭̣͘͢͢͞I̶̛̠͎̤̱͜T̢̹̲͔̲̞͖̗̭̗͟Y̷̶͚͖͍͎͉͚͔̖̘͞͡ ̵̷͔̲̺̪̙̤̬̩͕̖̥͙̗̜̣̩͞ͅỊ̶̴̦̞̦̫̝̻͡T҉̧͈̗̣̼͓̙̹̹̟S͕̥͓̺̱̯͚̯̭͓͞É̶̢̪̺͉͈͍̬̗̪̺͉̣̖͜͠L̶̢͖̻͚̰̗͖̤̤̱̠̖̘͈̩͢͟͝F͏̶͙̪̦̹͖͔͓͍̪͎̬̺̫͚͈͈̖̠ͅ ̶͙̤̖͚̱̜͎̻̳̬͝Į̀̀͏͔̖̝̟̠̯̼͡S҉͕͉̫̖̙́ͅ ҉̡͕̰͈̜̯̩͖̮͔̫͔̙̘̣͟C̨̡̡̙̥̙̣̹R͕̰̖͉̘͓̰̲̪͢Á̸̡͚̫̥̼̤̱̼͉̝̖͉͎̜͈̯̹ͅC̲̖̰̖̗̲̯̮̲̝͉͙͎̖̲̖͘ͅK̶̨̛̝͖͓̻̰̘E̛͟҉̹̩͕͓̺̬̻͍͈̮̼̥̼̤̠͕̞̙D͏̷̼͕͈̗̙̥̹̞̼͎̯͔̭̜̝͕͘,̟̘̯̲͈̝̖̙̫̖͠͡ ͟͏̙̘̗͉̕ͅA̵̘̟͕̳̻͇͞Ń̝͙̼̮̥͜D͏̢͖̭̠̝̺̯͜͟ ̶͍͇͈̱̼̞̦̙͇̙̩̜̜͕̠͟͡͠ͅͅͅÈ̵̟̱̱̠͞V҉̷̷̛̙̞͕͖̣͕̪̦͎̦͔̻̰̰͎̳͇͍͢ͅḘ̦͓̘͍̩̙͘͠Ń̷̛͎͇̰̬̗̪͍̰̙̥͇̗́͡ͅ ̣͙̯̩̦̺̹͔̥̀͝N̶̡̺̳͎̫̹̼̥͇̮̗̥̻͇͙̩͍̙͜͟͞ͅO̷̠̫̮̖̦̘̞̺̲̙̭̮̝̣̺̥̫͜͠ͅͅW̞͓͎̙̘̕͜͠ ̰̲̞͎̱̗̦̗͉̲̭͖͖͙͜T҉̶͇̹̬̤̗̰̪H̫̥̹̹̙̼͙̳̣̳̖̩̙̤͜͢͝R̴̜̣͎͖̜̖̳̩̞̞͈͔̹̀E̶̵̥̦̤̙̳͎͔̫̱͔͓͉̕͘ͅÁ̸̴̫̖̫̻͍̬̲̭̺͞T̴͕̩̪͙̹͎̦͎͕̜́͘ͅE̴͜͡҉̞͔̱̬̜̖͍̫̟̼͖͇̩̪N̴̨̲̫̫̙͠ͅS̴̛̹̻͇̩̲̘̗̙̖̻͕͔͖͠ ̢͢͝҉̳͙̠̠̗̬̞͇ͅT͘҉͎̭̟̺͈̜͙̱̞͘͡͞ͅO̡̞̦̞̗̼̫̦̱̤̜̫̳͎͟ ̸̛̭̜̩̣͙̪͕̰̠̤͕̻̥͔̣̙̤͜͞͞S̶̰͉̜̜̬̺͞Ḩ̤̫͇͙͉̩̝̼̻̕͘̕A̶̡͔̬̳̲̯̩̗̝̪͕̬͉̪̬̲̥̬T̵͕̲̯̫͜͢T̷̷̙̭̗̥̠̹̲̼͉̪̪̩͈͈̫͟E̷҉̀҉͕͚̤̮̥̟̬̹̠Ṛ̦̟̕͠ͅ.̸̵̨͍̭͖̺͙̖͖̭̦͢
To retaliate against this latest development, I unveil my newest creation; a suit of power armour designed not only to enhance my capabilites, but also to adress the weaknesses of the suit I used before my demise.

͕͍̩͇̟͈̣͍͇̀͠S̸̵̭͚̖̤͍̭͎̻͔̙̙̥̭̥̪͡͠O҉̷̣͖̬̱̭̗͖͉̻̦̩͚̟̬̙ ҉̵̵̛͓̺̝̘̜̣͈̬̦̫̖͝ͅF̞̝̭̳̤̥̞̗̩͇̲̰̹͖̬̗̩̬̀̕͠A҉͏̝̲̬͎̭̫̙R̶̯͚̳̺̟͎̣̻͈̱̫͜ͅͅ ̡̨͍͖͓͖͉͉̹͇̼̗́͠Ỳ̶̵͚̬̫̺̹͎̘̬̻̟̻̯Ò҉̸̖̙̭̳̘̺̠̹̭̬̦́̕Ứ̧͙̰̳̟̝͚̘̥̣͔̠͍͉̟́͡Ŕ̦̠͖̼͍͎͎̼͕̣̞̞̘̜̖͎̠͎̱͟ ҉̷̱͎̝͎̬̼̣͖̮̮̳̥A̩̲̜͇͙̳͕̝̣͕͓͈̤̭̞̳̙͍͎͜͝C̢̛͙͓̟̱͈͉͎̹̤̱̻̕T͘͠͏̩̖̪͍͈͙I̴͏̮̣̤̳͎̥͕̭̬̠Ò̡̝͓̝͇͔̪͖̞̻͓̞̺̠̕̕͝N̵͘͏̺̭͕͚̻S҉҉̘͚̦̘̫̙̤̱͚̞̱̮,̰̟͙̥̠̩͕̩̹̣͟͡ ͟҉̢̢̠̖̘̤̣̠̥̕T̡̬͉̜͖́H̶҉̸̧͎͇͍̳̮͙͢O̵̵͎̹̞̞̘͜͝͞U͜͡͏̰̼͚͓̜̝̼̤͎͓̬ͅG̸̡͍̖̠̦̤̲̜̜̠̪͚̪̗͎̯̼H̼̟͇̤̹̕͝ ̛̻̜̝̖̤̘̼͙͝͞T̶̷̰̫̦̞͚̼̟̲̼͍̝͖̥̺̻̟͞R̪͓̪̖̳̩̞̀́͠͠È̸̢̛̩̪͚̮̭̺̩̦̬̩͙͈̳̼͚Á̧̬̺͚̖̘̲̼̣͡ͅͅṮ̶̷̛͓̣̩͓͇͕̕͡ͅE͚͓̣̦̟͎̣͝Ń̷̢̡̤͇̰͍̝̞̦̘̩͔̟̭̰̞͝I̡̛͙̦̯͓̠͟͝Ṇ̴̨̞̯̳̪̱̱̗͎̘G͉͉̜̯̪͙̹͘͜͟͞ ̴̛͚͚̱͖̱̯̤̞ͅT̷̷͉͙̟̱̻̞̮͠O̸̡̙̰̥̣̮̥̼̹̫̹̺̙͘͝ ̴̴̵͓̜͎̳̱̰̱̺̘͘͝ͅͅͅT̶̨͔̦̞̣̖̹̦̳͡H̴͘̕͢҉̼̩̙̭̭̞͖̟̫̝ͅḚ̙̮̞̝̙̗͔̞̝̙̘͜͞ ͈̣͕͜ͅÈ̵̵͖̥̰̣̺̬̮̱̲͔̮̪͕X̨̡̝̜̳̳̘̟̳͕̝̖̙̭̩̼͖̲̟͙̣P̵̧̥͉̬͉̳̣͎̼̩̀̕Ę̵̲̪͚̟̭̳̫͘R̛͈̹͍͖̝͡Ì̙̘̰̺̱̪̹̱͎͓̣͔̪͎̤̟͘͢͢M̤͕̲͚̗̼̰͇͜͞͝E̴̼̙̜̝̱͍̘̠̖͇̳̙̳̗͘͡ͅN̶̡̛͇̪̼͖Ţ̴̩̤̪̮̣̭̜̬͍̝͝͡͠ͅ,̶̵̢̠͔̟͎̜̻̠̩̟̬̝͚͓̠̀͡ ̴̭̠͎̜̜͝ͅH̵̳̖̲̬͉͉̹́͞À͕͉̺̘͚̦̭͔̮̀V̷̡͇̤̩̼͔͉͖̮͔̺̳̗̬̻̥̠̬̙Ȩ͔̠͚̱͍̖̭̝͍͇̲̻͚̰̝͉͍́͜ ̠̘̺͕̼̻͈̲͔̖̥̝̩̜̖̹͜͠͝Ơ̵̳̻̫̬̺̺̩̲̯͖̜͉̼͢͝V͕̖͉͔̪͖̺́̀̕͝ͅͅE̷҉̙̜̜̯͉̻̤̺̼̮̩̣̣͙͖̀R̢̩̭̺̣͠A͏̜͓̦̘̤̺́L̡͢͠͏҉̖̥̥͈͈͙͍̱͉͔̱̹̜̦̺̝̲Ĺ͕̹̝̭͚̞̳͓̮͖̬̣̥͘ ̹̳̖̰̀͘͞B̷̨͈̗̘̺̹̼̟̣̜̦̱͔̤͞E̷͍̰̱̜̺̫̭͍̼̪̞̝̘͘͡͞E͏҉̷̩͖̙͔̪͔͎̮̱̗̱̝̝͉̠͟N̴̡͍͎̞̙̳̞̩͇͠ ̴̛̜̪̟͍̺̪̣̜̲̻͙͍̱̘̠̰͍H̦̮͙̯̤́͝A̴̖͇̖̞̪̝͉͎͢R̸̶̛̻͉̗̺̳̲̩̼̻̘̞̳̰̼͖͎͟M̷̛̰͍̜̤͖̟̼̻͇̺̭̟̝͟ͅL̨͓̩̱͔̠͖̙̗̩̬͈͙͖͈͕͕̼͞͠È̴̯̙̫̣͙̻̤͙̣̦̲̹̟̝͍͟͟͡S̴̞̖̥̝̬͇̦͎͙̘̘̤̗̱͇̤̱͢S̴̷̨͚̮̠͖͇̻̟̞̟̩̩̩̹̕ͅ.̡͍͉̗̣͕ ̴̠̣̹̬̖͍͔̩͎̲̠̥̭̞̦͓̭͠͞ͅŢ̷͉̣̻̩̞̟̬̺̣H͍͎̪͇̠̫̖͖̲̫̱͢ͅA̷̝̰̙̥̹̮͍̞̺̳̮̩͡͞͠͞T̢̩͉̬̠́ ́͢͡҉̻͓̻̲͍̦̪̟̗̫̳͚͉͇̥͕Í̢̟̫̺͚͇̖̣̰͍̟̰͚S̶̡̖̠͚̞̭͓̳̰͢ ̨̻̮͔̲̺̰̻͔̀͢Ẁ̸̢̨̪̠̻͈̯̗̙͉̺̣͎H͎̫̹̜͉͖͙̹̟̻̤̙͢Y̶̨̡̢̫̟̺̤͠ ͞҉̡̦͚̪̣͕̭̯̗̱͓͔͙̪͍̖̬̩Y͞͏̢̨̨̰̮̲̪̪̝̝͎ͅO̵̵̷̼̣̹̺̩̪͍̬̮͔̱͓̺̻̺͎̯͡U҉̡̪̺̲̥͉̼̦̭͔̼̱̪̺̪̕͟ ̵̡͈͙͓̦̥̜̩͍̼͉͕̭͚̥̳͚̖͘͢H̵̴̡̨͇̟̣̣͚̳̠͎̞͙͍̼͕̯͍̞̺̭̝͞A͠͏͈͚̜̠̕V̴̶̨͏͓̘̼̗̩̗̰̦͙̜̲Ę̸̶̫̰͎͕͕̮̻̳͉̟͜ ̧̡̦̙̖̝̦͠͡Ņ̵͕͇̘͉̻̗́͡͞O̸̷̘̺̯̮̟͡T̺̱̙̤͚̺̗͓͠͞ͅ ̶̗͈̹̞̩̝̥̯͕̝̞̬͕͎͇͚̻͘͜ͅY̶҉̻͓̘ͅÉ̟̲͓͎̬͚͎͍̯̦̼͜͢͠T̀̀҉̼̖̖̲̻̱̠̫͔̠̘͎̯̠͠ͅ ̛͚̘̖͖̮̟̪͉̼̙̯͓̲̪̭̫̥͇̠B̨͏̶̶̹̥̟̣̥̫̟̹̼̝̮͉͜E̵̷̡̩̝͎͍̦̘E̝̬̩͈͚̜͟͝Ń̸̹̖̪͇̞͟ ̵͍͖̠̱̣̩͙̠̳͎͚́P̴̠̥̫̼̮͉̤̀ͅŖ̵̴͓̲͈̗̜̥̫̱͎̳̳͔͙̜̟͜ͅE҉̡̀҉̧̣̞̺̬̥͕͙̟̺̺̬̜̙̭̥ͅV̷̀҉̷͍̦͕̳̻͕̲͕̟̱͎̻̣͖̦̘͢E̟̼͚̣̹̞̭̫̘̬̯͕̠̯͇̙͔͙͢͢N̵̸̢̯̖͓̫̣̦̠͖̼͎̲̬̣̞͓̳͖T̲͚͚͎͇͙̹͍̣̻̪͉͚͕͇͙͖̀͜Ȩ̨̮͈̙̪D̪̖̰̟̕͞.̛̦̟͈̝̝̠͔̘̼̻̥͍͟

I hover back up to the apartment using reinforced jet boots to face the tank and fire a rocket at it, knocking it out of the flat.

̛̛̗̬͉͚͖̥͉̯̫͉̥̣̦͚̦̯͜I̸̥̮̣̼̻̠͙͔̘̣̹F́̕͝͏̴̮̹̣̼͖̟͚̘̦͙͍̤̫ ҉̴̦̬̝̜̼́͜ͅY̢̛͚̞̰͙̙̖͔͢ͅÓ̰̟͔̹͕̖͕̥̻̗̺̪̦͘Ư̢͞͠҉̥̪̰̩̦̫̜̺ ̵̨͈̩̗͚͎͎̬̼͎ͅT͢͠҉̺̹̣̮̪͍̗͚͔͖͖͖̥̤̪̱Ḩ̵̢̙̥̩͉͘͟Ŗ̼͈̮̞̦̀͝E̸̶̛̗͙̞͇̝Ą̸̵̢̘̟̯̘̪̬͉̤Ṭ̶̢̤̣̖͎̟̭̘̳͎͕̀É̛̬͙̼̰̯͈̪̱̥̹̼̭̝͚ͅǸ͍̱̪͉̦̩͎̞͈͎̭̖͜ ͏̶҉̢̛̭͕͔̲̬̰̬̻͇̻̦͖͙̘T̵̫͓͕̤͓̺̦̣̝̙͍̣͠Ḥ̸̛̳̺͓̦̰̬̻͍̰͚͇͚̙̻̦̪͙͠Ḙ̳͚̦͓̩͎̜̹̮͖͈̩̝̜̘̳̣͜͢ ̵̪͓̩̘͜͝ͅC̢͎̘̥̺͙͕̰͈͍͍̟͚̰͙͕̕̕͝͞ͅO̶̡͔͚̼͓̮̹̟͎̼͎̠̤̠͇͕͍̰͡N̷̖͚̰͉͕̹̟̖̖̞̜͓̼͇͝ͅT̨̘̝̦̫̻̬͎̙̞͘ͅÌ̵̧͙͍̥̲̻̞̱͔̺̮̩̹̟̟̩̤͢͝ͅͅͅŃ̷̡̻̥͙̘͍̭͟͡U̴̸̵̜̫̰̦̪͚͎̪̤̲̝͕Ú͜͟҉͍̜͔̩͖̫̟̮̻̰͍͉̠͍̙͚̲́ͅM̵̨̧͕̮̥̥̤̬͓̺̱̳͓̹͕͕̝̬̮̻͈͜͢,̨̛͏͢҉̜̞͍̱͖̺͉̮̩̝̱̻ ̧̧̘͎͙̞̭͈̠͎͉̰̝̼̙̼͢͢͡T̷͇͇̱̥͖̲̠̜̠͕̝̳͎̖̹̻̟̀͜H́҉̪̭̤͚̦͈̥͎A̶̧̠̠̼̩̲̬͔̤͕͖̲͘͢T̢͎̤̘͙̰̫͜͢͡ ̵̸̨̢̫̦̺̲͙̥̱̪̫̞̪̗͔̲̺̝Ẉ͉̜̥̥̞̺͙̠̠̀͟͞͠I̢҉̦̪̰̙͔L҉̶̢̛̪̦̰̣̮̹̱͔͖̞͙̱̩̙͝ͅL̶̙̯̩͔̳̫̖̙̲̞̺̗̯̪̳̺͢ͅ ̸̳͔̤̰̩̠̘̻̪͝C̴̪̺͎̘̳̼̱̳͈̝̜̠̗͈̩͘͠Ḩ͟͏͇̟̳̖̯̮͕͙͎͓̯̟̩́͞A̴̸̢̠̦̖̮͍̳̞̥̟̤̖̬̺͞͠N̸̸̘̤͍͔̞̪͙̙͍̲̠̖̤͠͠G͍̞̜̥͙̙͜Ȩ̷̨̜̟͖̦͓̫̟͔̝͓͜͡

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The Hoi-turtles march forth, using their technology to match yours. Eventually, the flat is all but destroyed, and you are flung into orbit.

H͖̹̹͉͕͋̚ͅm̖͔̿̆͟ͅm̮͓̋ͤ͂̚m̍ͨ̃҉̥.̡͔̥ͬ̓.͉͇̘ͤ.̥̠̳̆ͬ ͎̈ͤ͂̔͆I̵͓̣̦̰̻ͧ̓ͣͭ͂̍'̦̗̄͌̏̄l͚͂̽͛͞l̢̠͍̪̺ ̴́̑rͣ͌ͫ̎e̛̯̹̲̤̹̯̒͂t͉̟͐̕r̪̯͍̮̭͕̕ẹ̻ͦ́͡â̫͚̠̳͌t͚̝̥̫͍̭ͧ̌͋̿̄͂ ̢͎̫͍̠͐̾́̽́̊̅f͇̩̥̬͔̆̌͗̌̂ͩ̏o̞ͧ̔ͭ̄̽r̙͖̦̯̞̝̾ͤ͒͝ ̓ͫͧ͆ͣn̷̏̅o̬͓̞̱̘w͓͖̼̻̲̩̯,̞͌̏͛̾́ ̧̭̒̿̓̔a̠̜̗̳̼̳͊̐n̸̫̮̩͉̬̖̾d̼̳̲̺͓ ṱ͚̜̗̜̦r̀͗ͭ͗ͨ̍̂ÿ̵̪͕͈́̇̃͒̾̚ ̛̪t͒o̫̻̬̺͕̰͆͌̔̃̾ͅ ̥͕͋͒̃ͣ͋͝t͒̈́̄̏ͩh̯̭̳̤͚̜̅i̼̠ͥ̅ͪ͜n͎̝̒̈́́̀̔ͣk̺̘̬̮͚͂ͣ̂͒̂ ̥͕ͬ̐ͯ̌͌͐̐o̱͕̜͙̣͊̑̈́ͬ̅́͞f͇̩͈̞ͩ͢ ̂̏͋̔̕ṡ͈̯͍͈̳̜ͪô̎ͯͯ͡ṃeͬ͌̉ͤ̊̿̿҉̬͉̤̪̰ͅṯ̷͛͌̍͆ḣ͍̙͍̫̰̽̑́̊͐i̻̙͖̦̜̅͌̑ͅn͙̪͖͕ͨ́̊̈́ͧ͝g̖̤̽̔̾ͪͪ.̱̘̱̹͓.̶̻ͭ̔̃̆̒ͧͨ.̺̱͚̖̩̪͑͝

The Hoi Republic's mask.

I see the madness that is going on, so I summon 100 versions of myself from alternate dimensions and proceed to defeat both of you to take possession of the Mask. After a long battle, we succeed and move to let another dimension. One where only we can go to, as anyone else who tries to enter the portal to this dimension simply bounces off of it.

Our Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Hoi-turtles use an alternate method of entering your dimension, a backdoor if you will, which does not deny them entry. They proceed to kicking your collective butts and retrieving the mask back to the original dimension.

I, as a being utterly removed from reality, am wholly unaffected by your actions, now and forever.

Hoi-turtle's mask.

After accessing satellites across the globe to triangulate the turtles' location, I activate my high-power rocket boosters and use the force of re-entry to smash into the turtles and take them all out. The suit's damaged by the impact, but it'll still function for a while until I can get it repaired.

N̢̧̢͏̺͍̥̻̦̟͉̮̼̩͔̤͉̹͕̦̗̤͉́O̶̧̞͕͙̩̗̣͍̞̥͓͓̰̮͜Ţ̛̫̼͖̺̞̜̖̯̠̪̘͎̫̯̠͙͕ ̝̹͚̯̤͕͢͞ͅE̸͕̞̘͖̮̭̗̮̱͎̲̭̹͠Ǹ̶̺̺̭͚̟̖͉̭̝͉͕̕͠T̷̷̨̛͕̮̣̤̣̣͓͎͕͓̹̣͖͉̩̘̭͚͔͜I̵̴̦̞͙͚̼̰R̕͏̴̹̱̞̙̳͇̙̠͕E̡̙̦̮̙̗͍̫̗̳͖͝Ļ͡҉͓̭̝̝͖̦̝͍͇̜̻Y̴̰̼͙̳̻̼͈̘̰͖͡ͅ ̸̵̸̧͚̺̤̰̙̣̦͖̟̥͖̦͓͍͔̀Ț̢͉̪̬͍̪͓̩̣͔̠̤̕̕͘Ŗ̶͔̹̙͚̗̜̫͚̮̯͟͡ͅŲ̧̛͇̲͈͖͕̬̞̦̹̰̹͈̝̭̦̦̦̦̬̕͟È̯͔̦̝͖̩͔̪̯̪̝̘̦̕͡͝ͅ,̧̼̗͈͔̟̮̳̗̦͜ ͇͇̬͓̰̣͕̼̰̥̭̜͡ͅͅT̨̡͉̦͙͇̬̥̖̀H̴̢̘̦̜̬̯͔̲̺̹͙̲͙̀È̢҉͏͏͓͕̺͉̣̻̖̬̮̭̱͚͓̼̦͕R̷̢̖̳̥̲̺̺̻̠͎̺͓̮̙̤͈̖̕͟E̶̢̛̲͎̜̮̣͈̗̟̠͔̠͖̠̻͙͘ ̷̨͕̟͖̯̼͓̻͇̰̠̪̝̺̗̜̩͟A̯̫̞̙͙̫̙͘͝ͅŔ̻͖͖̹̗̰̖̞̻͖̰̠̪͚͉͍͖̀͟͝E̶̩̳̟̦͔͠ ̛͍̘̘̟͍̘̤͚̱̩̠̞ͅW̱̪̘̫̩̲̭̺̺̯̕͢͟A̸͝͏̥̻̖̖̙̹̼̭̩̪̭̪͈̮̮̀Ỳ̨͓͈̖͓̗̞̫̥̦͓̀͢͝S̸̴̴̳̮͈͖̗̘̮͟ ̴̨͍̙͖̪̳̖̮O̸̪͉͎̺̯͈͍͕̥̗͇̰̥͞͠ͅF͏̕͏̙̱̬̤̩͙͇̲ ̧̳̖̩̪̰͓̝͉̗̹̩͍̳͘͜ͅD̶̨̢͈͙̟̼̬̲͍̤̳̦̻͖͘È̴̱̺̯̪̲̖̱͎̬̗̼͇̪̟̼̳̕͝A͏͖͎̗̱̯̞̺̕͞L̛̀͏̰͓̝̘̳̮̣̮̟̟͍͇͖̞̩͘ͅÌ̺̯̼̗̘̯̫̹̳̼̠͠Ņ̶͈̜̟̭̤͇͕̭̱̺̭͖̭͝͡G̶̶̢̩͈͓͡ ̢̭̥͙̳̺̙̞͚͓̫͖̹̺͓̩͠W̴̢̲̩̱͓̥͞͞Ì̮̯̯̺͕̺͙̦̹̩͔̭͖͓́T͉͉̩̣̕͟͢͡Ḩ̖͎͎͉̯͕̦̣̙̯̩͙̭̠͚̝̭͞ ̢͓͉̖̳̻̹͔͝ͅỲ̶̰͇̻̫̰̙͢͠O͞҉̰̬̟͔̥Ṷ̹̺̬̜̫̖̦͍̹͖͉̭̀͘͢͞ͅ.͚̫͈̣͉̫͙͔͈̪̮́́ͅ

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

From an alternate timeline, protected from the temporal ripples that changed her timeline into this one and awakened once more, Hoi-Nui has escaped from Onaku's planet to return to the battle alongside her now more powerful than ever kin. Outfitted with the latest technological advances of the Hoi Republic, Hoi-Nui challenges you to single combat, promptly defeating you and claiming the mask for herself and for her people.

I was not referring to you fellow outsiders (or who ever the heck you guys or things or concepts or what ever are), I was referring to SmokeMonster. Anyway, I'm still in retreat, so don't mind me...

Hoi-Nui's mask.

This new challenger appears to be a formidable adversary, possibly even second to Aeron himself. I decide that I need to fight dirty in order to win, and attempt to hypnotise Hoi-Nui into giving me the Mask.

T̵̵̛̙̹̖̙̯̜̯̟̩͌̉͛ͫ̏̀ͮ̅̿̿̾̍ͧ̚̚͜͠Ḩ̬̯̬̼̬͎͎͓̲̞͓̖̇̑͂̆̑ͣͯ̌̒ͤ̈̓̚̚͠Ị̷̷̴̰͔̙͈̖̤͓͕̜̮͛̊ͩ̉̓͆̾͂ͫ͋̇ͫ̅̀͢ͅŅ͇͔͚̳̽̈̐̀ͮ̈́ͭ̂̂͋ͫ̏̽͌̅̇͗ͨK̰̦̻̻͖̲̳̒̇̀̔ͣ͜͠ͅ ̢͓͕͎̻̮̩͖̲̥̖͕̻̦̿͐ͩ̓̐ͤ̅͂̓͊ͨͤ͟Ȍ̲͍̦̮̙͖̟͚͋ͭ̓̅ͪ̀́͠͠F̶̧͔̟̣̙͚̥̯̪̅̂̄ͧ̈͜ ̢̢̥̳̩̻̙̼̘̞͉̪̱͉̜͛͑̏ͥͭ͑̐̌ͩ̿̎͗͌̏ͦ͢͠ͅṀ̝̟̰͍͇̪͙̪̪̖͔̪͚̩ͬ͊ͦ̒͑ͬ̀͌̊̋ͣ͟͜Ē̵̺͙̞͓͇̟̮͉̹̩̺̖͈̲̬͍̳ͥ͆ͤ̀̚̕ͅͅ ̵̜̙͖̳̯̠͓̇͊́̏͗̓̋ͨ͐̊ͯͪ̎ͩ̂̊͌̕͟͠A̶̴̼͔͈̮̗͈̘͉̮̯̪͓͓̐̏̍̊̾̀ͭ̐ͦ̉͗͗͋ͥ̆̀̚͜͠S̵̭̗͇̘̻͖̺͈͇͇̼͙̳̦̱̰͌͊ͤ̆̋ͩ͂̍̚͡ͅ ͖͍̘̗͉̬́̓ͥ͐͂͑ͦ̍̉̄ͭ̀͟͡͡Ǎ̵̢͈̜̖̯̣͓͎̬͙͉̙̼̰ͤ̋̈́̽̊͋͂ͥ͌̈ͫͧ̋͒̀͝ ̧ͦ̅̌̑̋͊ͧ̔͛̃̅͌̽͌͒͊ͥ̌̈́͟͏̖̺͙̜̪̩̜̬̘͔̭̗̫̭͝ͅR̷̡̛̠̻̩̭͚̞͎̼̱̫͍͐͛̔ͧ̓̃̄ͭ̑̀E͔̭̤͓̻͍͚̾̉̈̓̔̔̉͌́ͧͯ͆ͥ̿̅ͨ̃͋̈́͟͞P̃͋̒̽̈́͒̍̈́̍̀҉̘̺̝̥̲͖͡͞ͅͅRͤͮ̔ͫͬ̎͏͍̭͉͎̭͉̦̖͈͈̺̭̩͟͝ͅͅE̷̷̵͓͚̺̳͛ͦͥ͌̓ͧ̾̒̄͛̓̄͂̊̊ͬ̚͢S̋̓̿̓ͧͨ҉͇̳̘͟͞Ē̶̴̯̣͙̪̫̐̆̃ͬ̍̓͐͐̀̀͝N̷̨̬͖̲̮̬͇̥͔̪̥̝̬͓͔̣̟̫̟̪̑ͥͥ̿̉̔͢͠T̶̨̢̻̥͓ͦͥ̈́͑ͬ̄͊̾͐͊͋͋ͣ͌ͭ̉̎͋́A̦̖̘̬̲̲͉͔̳̪̪̜̟͚̖̰̱ͮ̒ͪ͛ͣ̎͗̉̌͊ͧ͛ͮ͊͐̂̄͌͝Ţ̸̼̲̘̟͍͎ͪ͗̂̓̾͋̂̐̍͛͒͜͠ͅI̮͍̹͇̲ͣ̉̃ͫ̿ͬ̈͌̔ͫ͆ͫ͘͠V̡̛̫̦̰̟̠̗̞͕̗̳͖͈̯̭̒̄̐̅͂̾̑̾͢E͑̆͛ͮ́ͩ̓̎ͥ̑̂̓͋͞҉͕̺͚͍͔̦̲̜͈͇̗̦̺̩̺͔̞̹ͅ ̨̛ͨ̃̉͋ͦ̄͢҉͖͙̦̘̩̲̤̱͓ͅF̧̛͚̪͙͈̦̳̯̮͈̜̺̩͇͉̫̺͇ͮ͗̓ͫ͂͐̎̅̊͂̀̚̕͢ͅͅỎ̎ͣͯͣ̈̈̅͌̅ͤͩ̀͝͏͍̻̫͖̬̟̻̥̺͜ͅͅR͍̭̝̭͓͉̺̈ͯ͆ͧ͗́ͅ ̸̡̭͔̞̘̺̞̥̟̘̯̻͚̞̭͔̼͗ͥ̈͆ͨ̃̇̓͛̿̂̈̎́͆̀ͧ͡͠T̶̬̼͈͈͈̮̯̙̼̹̯̩̝̘̺̯̹ͫ̽ͨ̊̃̐͐ͯ̋ͤ̇͗͂̅̎ͫ̀̚̕ͅHͨͩ̌̃͏̙̟̠̠̻̥̠̤̲̥͇̤̻̮̫̖͍͝E̛͕̥͍̱͈̟̬̳͖̜̻͕̜͚̗͆̆̂ͦ̔ͯ͂̕͡ ̨̛̯͍͇̖͕͖̬̯̩̹̫̩̙̭̝͚ͬͪ̍̾̋̅̀P̷̷̤̙̺̱͕̼̳̹̙͔̙̣̣̗͓̞̫͔͗̐̾͐ͦ̔͂́͊̾ͯͮ́͆̎̀̚̚͡O̎̅̓͛͑ͮ̏ͩ͆̓̿̓͆͑ͬ́͡͏̻̠̹̰̣̮̘W̉̒͆̈ͫ͋͛͊̀ͩ̋̅͋̒ͯͯͤ͢͟͝͏̼̫̭̬̤̠͉̗̪͈̰̹͠ͅE̷͇͇̠̯̥͙̤̲̟͈̱̩͌̇̎͜R̝̟̱͕̩̻̃ͬͬͭ̌ͬ̍ͩͪͫ̚̚͟Ṡ̡̭̹̖͙̻̳̤͍͍̺̙̜̗̥̲̬ͫ̀̇ͩ̐́̏̿ͣ̒͝ͅ ̸̨̦̼̻͙̳̦̽̈́͊̍̃̾̅ͫ̆̔̉͛͒̒̑ͭ̔̆̀Ť̡̢͌̐̈́ͨ̄͋҉̦̪̪̰̦̫̗͓͎̮̖̙͚͔̖͖ͅͅḨ̸͉͓̝͍͗́͆̓ͥ̉̍Á̶̴̡̮̳̞͉̫̺͚̱͈̗̱̝̟̲͍̋̅ͭ̾̑̄̈ͬ̊̏̂̇̈͋T̷̳͓̗͇͈̟͕͉͇̙̂͛ͬ̽ͥ͂ͯ̉̎̾̑͛̕ͅ ͈̱̻̞ͧͦ͗͒͛͢͜B̢͈̤̭͙̙̩̱͓̱͙̜̩̯̈̇̓͑̀͜͜͡ͅE͓̠̺̠̪̫̻̩̞̦̖̺̻͇̩̜ͣͣͫ̈́̕͢ͅ.̈́ͩ͛ͧͬͫͬ̊ͣ̈́̂̔͛̚͏̡̜̙̹̥̀͞

It doesn't work, since her mind seems to be shielded, so I fall back to my Plan B and spray her with a special chemical compound designed to force uncontrollable laughter in anyone who comes into contact with the poison, eventually killing them. I'm immune, as I'd injected myself with an antidote back when I'd originally invented the venom in my old laboratory. It'll be a pain to replace everything I lost after Toa Smoke Monster bombed the place. At least I still have everything I'd left in my summer house, so I can transfer that over when I build a new place. (̢͕͖̲̩̭̝̯̫̠̣̭̩̹̠͔͠Ì̥͕̺̰̮̙̪́ͅR̷̳̖̯̦̺͇̠͔͔͍̤̕͢͞ͅO̵̴̡̪̪̩̫͇̗̘͜Ņ̴̸͔̠͚͉͕̗̗̥̤̙͙͠Y̵̛̤̰̱̫̤̗̦̜͎̫̠͉͔̲̩͎̲͟ͅͅ)̶̶̡̳͖̳̬̲̀

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'd expected a situation like this, and so I built a teleporter into the armour. I teleport back to Hoi-Nui and use the momentum to deal a devestating blow to the champion.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It would have been devestating, if Hoi-Nui weren't wearing full Hoi Republic tech regalia. She takes thus instead takes the punch in stride, before delivering one herself which leaves a nasty hole through your chest. Hoi-Nui is very shocked by this, as she hadn't expected you to be so frail and mortal, as the you she had fought before was much more powerful, and much more capable of taking hits. She removes her arm from your chest cavity in horror as you slump to the ground dead.

Hoi-Nui's mask and shock.

I die again, though fortunately the Mask's curse allows me to return from the dead once more. I've suffered similar injuries before, particularly during my days as a Bionifighter, so it's not the worst pain I've ever been through, but it still hurts a lot.

H̨̦̱̮̝͔̼̥̜̥̭̫̝̥̙͕͓̘͐̋ͨ̆̂̉̿͑ͫ̉͡ͅŎ̶ͨ͆̓̐ͭ̌̾ͩͬ́̋̒̐ͤ̚͡͠͏͏̠̪̥̰̫͍͙͍̞I͚͇͙̭̟̗̝̞̗̩͋ͯ͒̋ͧͦ̒́ͥͯͩ̈́̀ͨ̍̀̚͘͢͠-͑̂̅̒ͬ̏̋̕҉̥̯͇̙͚̗̤̳͓̝̭͙̜͞N̛͔̯̬̬̪̪̺͉͕̈͋̐̂ͯ̀̕͡U̸̥̻̜̫͖̰̟͋̏ͮ̂́ͪ͋͂̽ͪ̓̆ͣ́̚͟͜͞Ī̡̧̛̬̫͚͉̞̜ͣ̈̓̏ͯ̽̒̆̑͛ͮ̉̑ͯ̈́́̚ͅ ̷̨̱̹̗͈̻̣͔̖̥̗͉̳̖̮͔̳͚͖̹̈̔͛̀̈́̆̈͂̉ͩ̚͡I̵̢̢͇̳̻͇̫̻̪̜͍̼̭͋͒ͦ̊͐͗͒́̿͆ͤ́͢ͅͅͅSͮ̑̓̓̈́̂ͨ̆͐ͧ͒̿̈͋͛̉͊͛͏̷̢̜͈̣̺͙͉̹̬̫̮̘̭͔̕ ̢̡̫͚̖͚̠̳͕̱̳̭͔̣ͥ̋͛̑͗̓̒̆̉̀͠B̴̴̢̺̘͔͈̩̝͉̰̜̭̖̠̞̾ͨ̏͌̊̾̃͋̿̄͛͒̊͌̇͠Ě̜̫̱͕̰̳̼̩͎̥̗͋̇ͤ̈̓̔̄ͧ͘C̷̯̮̹̤ͬͦ̃ͯͦ̒ͥͯ̍̂͟Ỏ̷̃͗̿͑ͪͮ͋ͯ̄ͪ̄́͋ͤ҉̩̤͈̘̮̘̪̼̙̣̜̟̫M̿̄̑̎͑̆̓̏̅ͥ̉̃̄͂͏̧̼̖̭̝͇̘̦̼̝͇͇͘͜Ḯ̵̟̪͈̲̟̲̳̙̘̱͓͉̣̤̗̼̤̾́̅̍ͦ̆̎̈̈͐ͦ̆͌̾ͮ̾̀̚͞ͅͅN̪̱̞͔̝͈͇̦̜̅͆͂̂̀̽ͧ̆̓̍̽̾̈́ͭ͢͢͡G̢̨̻̘̯̳̤͍͍̦̻̯̰͗̽̌̊ͬ̋̓̔͑ͬ͆̃͐̐̃́̚͘ ̓̅́͒͒ͩ̀ͣ͗̍̃ͨ͑̐̒̓ͮ̉҉̷̛̟̥͖̮̟̩̹̦͈̦͎̟̩̰A̴̅̇̌ͪ͢͢҉̩̦̦̲̩͕͎̼̯̱̤ͅ ̷̱̲̫͉̣͎͉̄̽ͫͥͦ̆͌͌̉̍̄ͪͫ͢P̴̶̛̦͇̳͎̗̞̜̩͎̗̫̪̣͚͇̫ͭ̈̅̚͡R̴̷̜̮̘͕͕͍͖̘͕͖͚̗̗͉͉̟͔͕̽̿̎ͦ͢͠͠O͑̔ͫ͗̈͂̆͆ͦ̍̏̏ͯ̆͋ͮ̈́͑ͣ҉̢̖̭̠̗͓̱̖̱̠͈̺͉̘̖̣̹̗́͢B̸ͥ̌̒̎ͩ̃̍͑͂̾͆̉̈̊҉̙͉̬̼̻̦͖̞̱͔̭̠̙͓̘͓͜Lͦͮͤͯͥ̿ͩ̆͠͏̷͕͖͇̻͠E̱̜̜͉͇̬̯̟͚̭͍̥̖̣̩͑̂̓ͩ̿̍̆̐ͫ̔ͧ̌ͬ͜͜M̶̴̪̤͖̗͓̳̜̠̦͎͖͗ͧ̏ͫ̆̌ͩ̓̽ͦ́̀͘͡.͓͎̫̫̜͎̺̩̯̰̜̳͍̹̰͉̩̍̿̈́ͥ̓̀͘͟ͅ

I use the next trick in my arsenal in an attempt to hurt this ridiculously powerful foe: leaping at Hoi-Nui from behind and grabbing her neck to expose her to a supercharged Joy Buzzer hidden in the left palm of my increasingly-damaged armour.

̶̨̛̙̭̹̪̯͈͂̂ͬ̎͋̂̇ͨT̸̏ͧ͆̒ͦ̽͋͗͋̃̋̈̑̚͘͟͏̧̱͓̬̘̱̤͙͇̗̳̖͕̥͍̳̳͖̯H̷̶͓̹̟̞͔̟̭͓̹̖̻͍̣̘̻̞ͣ͐̀͊̄̆ͭ̾ͧͪ͒ͦͭͨ̚̚Ì̳͖͖͍͈͙͍̒̎̋͐́͛͛͒ͧͫ͟͢͡͝͠Sͭ̒ͯ̽̌̄͟͏̛͓̭͉̣̘͙͈͔͔̣̲̱͈̝͉̣͘ ͗̽ͥͣͧ͛͟͏̸͖͚͚̜̘̼̺͎̠̤͚S̶̵̬̪̣͓͗ͩ̔ͧ̏͌ͫͫ̍̓̇̿͛ͥͥ̿͑͘͡H̃ͦ̇͛̒҉̡͈̹̖͍͙̰͢͢Ā̸̡͕̟̬̱͍̩͎̩̥ͯ͊̿̔͑̄ͤ̇͐ͩͥ͐ͧ̚̕͝ͅL̤̱̯̰̳̖̬̺̳̤̗̫̼̒͂͒̒̍͌̃ͦͦ͗̍ͯ͂̍̀Ĺͨ̆̿ͪ̎̌̈ͦ͛ͭͥ̐͏̶̶̡͇̩̗̼͙͈̮̹̯̠̦̖̟̟̜̙̞̹͞ͅ ͮͫ̊ͮ͆̃̆͗͛̚͘͏̖̥̫̻̤̗̤͕̱͔̻̟̹̝͕̪͖̰͢B̸̛͕̪̯̲͙͈̪͆̅̑ͯͣ̒̏̊̃̆͒̕͘͠E̶͑ͧ͛͂ͥͣ̓̚͟͏̮̼͓͕̥͍͇̺͖̜̯̣̱̫̻̭ͅͅ ̔̓͊ͫ́̄͋̎̉ͫ̅͐́̔͐̍̿͒̌͏̶̨̝̫̜̤͕̤̠͔̱͘͟R̵̴̜̞̣̳ͦ̂̊̾̒ͩͭ̾̌̉ͣ̀̓ͣͩͣ̕Ę̸͙̟̪͓͎̮͔̼̺͓̳͓͉̓͛̿̀͢͟ͅC̽ͮͦ̒̊̉́̚͟҉͔̮̥̮̳̬̖͞T͌̎̊ͦ̏ͫͪ̏̀̈́̂̀̉ͯ̽̍̚̕͘͠҉͕̤̜̺Iͤ̅̃̿̄͛ͦ̅ͯ͑͐͆ͬ̌͛ͫ̐̂҉̴̻̥̹̯̭̻̝͓̤̻̪̙̝͎̙͘͘ͅF̶̡͖͎̭̼̖̤̬̯͉͈͎ͬ͗͂ͩ̑ͪͣ͗͌̌͗͌ͬ̋ͭ̂̓̽́͘͟Į̥̲̫̥͕̲͖͓͖̯̯̖͍̄ͬ͛̅ͮ̿̓ͮ̾̅ͪͩͣ̍̎͛͒̚̕͟͡ͅȨ̶̵̣̤̺̯̮̥̻̦̫͇͖͈̪̭̌̾̽ͭ̀͟D̒ͯ̈́́͂̾͊͐҉̶̢͚̺̲͙̹̟̱͟.̛ͯ̌͒̎͐ͦ̅̏̑̋ͧͨͭ̌͐ͬͦ̈́ͩ͏̙͇̘͙̱̰̭̠̫͚̥̘̲͉͚̩̙͈

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My arms being broken is rather painful, but that doesn't mean I'm out yet. I painfully flick my arm downwards, dropping a razor-sharp playing card into my hand. I then use it to stab Hoi-Nui through the arm, distracting her enough to allow me to take the Mask.

Strangely, and perhaps helpfully, the ground underneath me suddenly collapses in a way which sends me falling in, and absolutely nobody else. I'm rather glad for this however, when I look up and see a cr

S̶̡̞̖͈̝̹̾ͪ̋͂̿ͯͪ͒ͮ̃̑ͯ͂̌ͧ̚U̸̧̧͖̦͖͎͌ͤ̄̋̽̓̎̆̇̀D̷̗̮̟̤̫͇͕̥̤̜̣̥͔͈̄ͫ̓ͨ͊̽̽ͮ͑ͨ̓ͥͦ͠ͅD̨̛͉͈̹͖̻̬̳́̿̍ͪ͌͌͒̄͒̃̔̃̾ͦ͛͂̕E̴̟̬͔̣̠̰̻ͨͪͥ̇͛͛̓͐͆͊̀̚͘͞N̸̢͕̳͕̤͒̉ͯ̔̋̎͆̐͗̀͜L̓͂͐̉̄̒ͪ͊͗̓̽̌̓̅ͯͦ̚̚͢͜҉̵͚̪̻͉͕̣̮͜Y̶̨̧̞̮̪̟̭̬̬̩͕̠̊ͦ̍ͤ̓ͮ͌ͨͭ̇̓̇̐́̚ ̶̜̪̭̞̹̙̱͕̤͙̼̗͇̠͍̹̹̏͒ͪͣͣ̔̈̃̒̓ͤͦ̈́̿͗̉̄͌͢A̓͛ͣ̉ͦ̐͂͑͒̇̈́̑ͧͦ҉͈͈̜̱̖́͡ ̤͚̭̱͚͈̝ͪͦ̓̒̒ͧ̽̾͜C̰̞̩͕͕͈̥̲̥͓͖̲̝̼̬̝̲̬͈̋̋̓̀ͣ̊ͫ̄͊́̐̌͑͋ͥͦ͑́̕͜͝͞R̡̛̪͕̜͕̙͊̈͂ͯͯͦ̍̕A̝͍̖̘͊̇͒́ͪ̚͞͠C̢ͯ̉̆ͤ͏͇͚̭͇̥̮̰K̴̯̰͇̙̬̙̺͉̳͔̱͖̩͎̯̯̫̒̋̄̈́ͣ͒̅͌͋͐ͨ̉͆ͮ͆͂̚͞ͅ ͫ̒͐̈́̐͒ͥ͏̵̙̠̞̻͍I̤̮̥̖̬̜̝͂̿̄̿͌̿̀́̍̐͊ͮ͟͞Ṋ̢̳͓͖̄ͤ͒̾ͨ͛̍ͫ͋̒ͨ̀̄̀̕ ̂͛ͪͮ̈́̀͆̊̒̐ͬ͏̦̬͙̪̩̮͖͓̦́͟T̷̀̿̈̓̚͢͜҉̰̞̜̫͇͔̟͔͚͇̠̱̮̟͖̬̱ͅI̢ͣ̽̆ͬ͌̎ͩ̋ͪͥ̏̇͋̚͞͏͙̥͙M̭̖̙͙̘̤͚͖͆ͭͭ́̆̔̏͒̇͗̈́ͪ͜͢͡͝ͅͅE̸̢͚̤̳͙̻̤͉̲̯̰̜̣͙ͧͯ̈̾̒͋ͮ̃̈͛͒̄͋͑̓ͬ̃́͞ ͛ͬ͑̄ͨ͑͟͏̵̛͎͚̣̺̭̪͕̤̯͔͖̮̥̯̞̙͘Oͤ̾̽͂̏̇͐ͩͦͮͩ̀҉̙̺̤͕̫̰Pͫ͒̋̍ͭ͂ͧͯ͛ͤ̌̽̋͊̔̓͌͜͏҉̝̟̘͉͓̜͓͔̯͙̗͉̳̯͎͜Ę̮̞͖̹̯͈̻̳͍̖̭̭͚̖͕̥ͧͨ͗ͣͬ̋̄ͩͬ͊̎ͤͦ̀̕͟ͅṊ̶̴̪̬̘͈͈̙͎̯̹͕͈̹͓̣͒̀͂ͨ̿̂͊̓ͪ̑͋̕ͅͅS̽͒̽ͩͣͮ͏̯̮̬̣͟ ̶̵̶̘͖̬͔̐́̓̓ͩͮ̂̔ͦ͋ͫ̋ͤŰ̷͕̤̻̻̫͚͇͍̲͎̥͙͎ͭ̽̿̅͆́ͩ̃P̨̽̿̾ͧͦ̄͒͒ͭ͗͋́̉̾͂҉͏̧̭̬͈̠̜̰̼ ̡͙͎͇͓̟̳̬̤̼̮̺̲̥̠̫͔̲̽ͫ̑̃̎ͩͬ̎̒͡͝͡N͇̬͕̤̻̘̦ͨ̅̾ͣ̿̿̿ͤ̇̓̄ͥ͜͠͡Ḙ̛̣̺̹͈̰̭̪̭͉̦̩̾͗ͧ͒̆͒͗́̊̅̍ͦͬ͒̾̉̓̓̕͢ͅÁ̢̛̤͚͙̜̟̙̯̮̫̖̞̒ͯ̋̋ͫ͋̈́͞ͅŖ̛̖̹̞̣̜̘̞̦͎̟̬̺̼͕̗̇̾̽̍̍ͥ̄̎̄͆ͧ̃̅̉͒͝ͅ ̵̢̦̟̘̹̝̣̳̤̙͋̍̂̒͛ͦ̈́͐̉ͨͨ̀̐̓̋̓ͧ͠H̶̛͖͙̣̖͇̖͉̘ͦ͛̈̚͠ͅO̶̖̞͙̟͔͚͙͓̍ͪ̀ͬ̄̔̏̃͌̇͆͂̀͟͠͞I̟͙̦̟̮͍̼̻͉̺͕̖̟͕̫͆̇͐̽̂͋̊͟͠-̶̟͚̺͍̰̩̯̑̾̏ͯ̓̀̏̿̓̒̍́N̯̜̦͈͇̦̏̇̂ͫ̋̕͢͡U̪̫̳̞̟͂̓̎̓̆ͧ̆̄̏̐̀̓ͬͦͣ͂ͫ͋̀̚͜Ḯ̵̶̯̦̩̥̱͇͍̘̥̜̱̟͇̺̯̻̤ͧ͒̇,̢͇̪̤͎̼͉̲̤̩͚̤̞͔̖͎̤̉͆͆̍̃͟͡ ̸ͪ́ͮͣ͏̛̼̤̙̻̝͈͖̹̮̤̘͕͕̟̪̺̻̀ͅW̛͚̘̻̙̟̘̤̣̙̲̥̲͊ͪ̔̏̄̉ͤͥͭͫ̓̓ͫ̍̈́̅̋̕͘͜͞I̷̢̥̤͓̤̯̓ͥ̎ͤ̂ͦ̎̀T̶̄̇ͪ̍ͣ͊̓ͤͥ͏̨̯̦̠̫̮̤͕̜͙͓̫͓͘H̴ͭ̋͒͒̌͛̓̾ͤ͆ͯͣ̂̄͏̙̤̟̫̞̖͕̤͚̞̼̟̝̯̫́͞ͅ ͗̾ͭ̐̇̉̑̓҉̵̪̻̙͇̝̘̰̬̟̜͙͎̳̖̘̙̩͎͘T̵̶̨̯̠̰͓̯̙̙̲̝̩͉̣̝͕̲̦͕͆̾͐̀̃͌͋͋͆͞H̶̛̛̥͕̱̙̼͕̺͈̬̳̜̞ͮ͆̍ͮ̕͟E̡̽̄́ͦ͗͆̏̑͂͛̓̔̽͏̗͈̠͈̖̭̭̖͈̟͚̲͠ ̶̧͙̱̜̼̼̥̠̪̙̫̳̭͍ͪͭ̍͊̊ͣ͛͂ͩͦͅͅIͯͥͣ̄̒͑̀ͥ͑̐ͬ͊͊̊ͬ͗͑̇҉̡͇͔̠̤͖̞̮̘͎̲͉̯̹̱̤͚͝ͅͅN̡̜͔̖̭̪̮͈̮̞̱̫̫̪̠̭̤̬ͭ̀͛̈́̈̚͜͡T̨͎̼͎͔͉̯̜̘̪̫̘̠̓̇̓͋ͣ̃̂͋͐̓͗̌͢͢͟E̷̷̵̛̜̰̯͎̙̦ͬͪ͂̋̀̊̊͝Ṉ̞̰̳̥ͥ͂̆̄ͩ̃̅͒ͭͨ̋̅̀͠ͅT̴̘̝͎̳̠̭͇͎̩̩̟̠̰͈̖̻͂̉̒̓͌ͯ̾̓ͫ̋͌ͨ́́͡͡I̴̸̛͈̪̝̺̬̜̭̳̰̪̭̝̎̎ͦͯͨ͋ͮͧ̀̎̍͊̋ͮ̉ͭͮ̽͢͡Ȏ̩͇͉͎̩̯̺͇͕̯͇̃̌͗̽̇̅̊̒̐ͪ̃ͧͬ́͜͝ͅN̛̠̝͔͙̼̹ͩͨ͌̌͌͊͋̃̌̌̌ͮ͐ͅ ̈̇̌͂͂̾̏ͨ̅̾́̀҉̷̴̦͉͇̙͔O̶̧̩̯̬͇̥̰̰̤̫͍̪̮̤̱̮͌͊͌̊̇ͪ̇̄̌̈̉̀ͨ̂ͣ̆̿͋̀͜͞ͅͅFͪ̎ͫ͐̐̾ͣ̋ͫ̇̎ͮ͜͞͡͏͖̹̻̳̼̳̠̲̯͔ ̴ͬͨ͋ͪ̐͆͏̢̗̲͎̥̖̪̘̙͕̰͕̪̼͎͚̕E̸̤̯͚͙̩͎̗̞̥͗̒͂̄̾ͧͨͭ͊̐ͯͧ͘͟͞ͅR̶͖̲̣̠̞̪͍̱̠͓̖̣̱͉̲̃͌ͤ͑̐͘͘Å̖̰̬͕̩̜͔̩͒̃͛̎̇́͘͘͜͠Ś̵̔̏ͪͣ̽̽ͯͯͤ͆͒ͯ͢͏̸̧̺̞̞̱̟̘ͅI̷̡̡̛͔̱̣̝̣̟̒̂̇̊̈́̏̋̏̉N̛̛̼͓̭̦̳͕̻̞̮̥̯ͬ͊ͫ̑̇ͭ̒̚̚̕͝ͅG̨̛̣̖̞̮͈̳͎̞̗̲͙̫̞̳͕͖̘̟̳͑͗ͧͥ̄̌̆̓̈́̌̄̀̀͡ ̲̱͙̝͔̋̾ͭ́̃͛͋̇ͦ̋͋͛ͧ̄ͩ̐̏̆͢͝ͅḨ̗͖̲̬͖̙̭̗̮͎̠͊̾̌͐̄̂̏͐̊̊ͩ̾̓ͥ́̀̚͢Eͦ̐̒́́̋̓̌ͯ̐͒͌̐̈́̑̽̐͏̴҉̜̜͚̲̬͎͔͎͇̣̯̞̗͖̹R̵̷͐̒ͫ͆͗̍͘͏̠̟͈͖̤͈̝̤̀ ̸̧̳̹̬͕̦̹̬̥͙̹͉̺͖̘̺ͪ̑̍͗̊̃ͭ͆̋ͧ͌ͮ̋͛̐͂͐́ͅF̧͓̱̳̥̗̦͓͙̪̼͎̥̼͓̽̐ͯͦ̌̍͆͗͌̍ͩͬ͝R̵̝̬̪̺͚̳͓͙̪̞͍̟̖̞͂̍̈́͛͂͊̇͋̋͂͞͡O̴̝̤͉̙̱̯̖̳ͪͪ̊͑ͣ͞M̵̠͈̠͉͇̜̞ͬͨ͒̒̍͑̑͆̍͂ͣ̄͗͜ͅ ̶̏ͨͯ̈́͒͒̉҉̹̘͇̺T̐̿͐̉͑ͪ̊̚͏҉̩̼͎̣̤̗͈̟̠̮̗̪̣̬͔I̶̲̥̬̬̥̞̠̣̯ͧ͊̓́͛́̚͜ͅM͆ͭ̅ͦ̾҉҉̙̻̩̫̬̣͓̦̝̲̯̼̥̱̖̝̲Ȅ̛͇͕̥̳͚̱̬͖̭͇͕͌̇̽́́͡ͅ ̷̫̝̩̼̎ͭͨ̋̑̎̎͒͛ͨ̔̚͢͞Ç̸̸̪̳̯̪̯͚͕͇̘͓̤͓̞͉̫̖̓ͩͦ̽́͋͛́̚O̸̳̪̩͇͓̒͐̽̂̏̓̿ͧ̍̑ͭ͆͊ͭ̽ͣͭ̄͝͝M̷̸̠͎̥͇̙̪̗̜̪̤̬̗̝̭̣͉̤͕̙͂͑ͬͭͤPͬͣ̒̄ͥ̄ͬͫͨͤͭ͋͠҉̙̦̝͉L̢̜̯͈̫̥͎͔̜̓̈́͌ͤ̓̓̇̇ͧ̅̀Ḙ̶̶̯̩̳̫̮͈̟̠͉̝̲̪̱͕̼͚̠ͤ̃͋̓̆̒̾̏ͥͤ̾̿̈́̔ͬ̔̕T̲̰̜̙̝͎͕̋͌̍̄ͣ̉̈́̿̄̃̃ͦͧ͑͜͢͜͢E̢̻͔̲̟ͬͩ̌̅͒̔̾ͤ͛͛̔̽ͣ̈́̐̈̚̚͝ͅL̷̆̈ͤͬ̃͂͆ͬ͋̓͗̐̀̅̀̓̓̔͏͇̥̫͓͖̠Y̵̶̡̢͎͇͕̩͍̹̗̬͍̲̜͚͎̖̯̪̜̥ͣ̄͗́ͦ̆͐̊͗͐.̡̧̺̱̙̤̯̗̲̂͐́̋́̔ͮͩ̌̑̄͐̎̓̃

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy