Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Of course, my body is a mere construct, so I just create another one. Shadowy Shadowhawk isn't so lucky, and his form is destroyed by your attack. Your victory is short-lived however, as Shadowy Smaug swoops down and scorches you with a searing burst of flame.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I had teleported Hoi-Nui to my planet the moment you teleported the mask out of her and put her into a dream stasis, giving her a break from the war to build up her strength. No, she doesn't have the mask any more. Even though the mask has chosen her as its champion, and would thus always return into her chest, it can't reach her when she is hidden on my planet, and thus resides motionless in your hands.

Still your mask. (Also, this was an elaborate plan to take a bit of a break from the game)

:shrugs: I can adapt my plans to incorporate this. The fact is that Hoi-Nui's continued existance is just as useful for me as her destruction would be.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

An imposter? Well, we can't have that. Goodness knows we've had enough clones, duplicates and alternate versions already.

I teleport the imposter Onaku into my grasp and channel several thousand volts through his body to stun him, before tossing him aside and slicing him in half with the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny. Since I know it's likely he survived this, I follow it up by magnetically ripping the imposter into pieces before incinerating every fragment to ensure that nothing survives.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I instantly heal myself from being covered in the lava. I then cool off the lava on your body, causing you to be frozen in the rock. I then take the Mask and teleport to my house that is on the surface of the sun. Yes, it is random, but if one had a house on the sun, why not go there if needed?

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm disappointed that you thought that feeble prison would hold me for any substantial amount of time. I immediately teleport out of the cooled lava and appear right behind you, grabbing you by the neck and tossing you out of your house.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I manifest a literal Schodinger's box. One in which I shall place you. I seal the you inside box along with a tank of gaseous Godsbane. The tank could be leaking, but it also might not be. At this very moment you are both dead and and alive. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Once again, Toa Smoke Monster, you forget that my current bodies are mere projections generated by the Staff. Nowhere near as good as flesh bodies are, but I'm not taking any chances after last time.

As for our current warrior, I admire your tenacity, despite your foolish "plan". Given that we've travelled through a few galaxies in the span of about an hour, I'm impressed that you've managed to keep up.

I give you a pat on the back for your effort. You then explode from the energy I channeled into you through that gesture.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I return to the madness. Why? I'm bored.

I step through the bodies as they slowly regenerate, watching ShadowVezon cackling his head off. Travelling through galaxies, universes, dimensions, it's no problem. It's killing him when, after all this time, I can actually see his neck has detail on it.

I walk up, punching him in the back of the neck and bending it in a way it should not go. As his nerves fail, and he crumbles to the ground, I snatch the mask from his withering hand and shout

My mask.

I reach within and summon THE SCYTHE OF ETERNAL FIRES. The scythe fills me with a burning passion to end your life. With one fell swoop I split your body in half and the two halves incinerate instantly, leaving behind the ashes of the once mighty Ghidora. Its thirst now quenched, the scythe grows stronger and me,with it.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Oh please, you think that'll kill him? Next you'll be thinking that holograms have to worry about their nerves.

I take out my own weapon, the Shadowy Scythe of Destiny, and impale you through the head.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm not entirely sure what you're supposed to be draining, but I'll assume you're draining my lifeforce. I've got more than enough energy to survive your drain, but you're still gaining an enormous amount of power.

That said, you shouldn't underestimate your enemies. I start deliberately channeling my energy into you to increase the power that you gain until you can't handle the influx, overloading and frying you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Of course they're not affected, since the umbrella is intangiable. As am I.

Oh, I should have mentioned earlier that I was a hologram. I simply switched the projection to normal light before the rockets hit. The rockets pass right through me, and I emerge from the explosion unharmed.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I slam my fist into your face at such a high speed, your brain both implodes and explodes.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Although surprised by his resurrection, Megatron is quick to try and find some way to protect himself from further elemental meddling. After some research, Megatron comes across the blueprints to the Marendar, realizing that they hold the key to that which he is looking for. He then proceeds to using them to element-proof himself entirely, before then heading into battle and crushing your meager form beneath his foot and taking the mask for himself.

Megatron's prized possession, the mask.

How interesting. I'm very impressed. However, I should remind you that elemental attacks make up only a small part of my repertoire.

I summon the Staff into my grasp, and fire a massive beam of pure energy at the ground beneath Megatron's feet. The attack is deliberately aimed so that Megatron himself is not harmed, but the attack leaves an enormous ravine behind which Megatron falls into.

The Mask does not fall into this crater, since I use my command of Magnetism to lift it out. I hope this show of power shows why I'm a bit bemused by Megatron's presence. He's strong, for sure, but he's up against some of the strongest beings in existance. It's possible that he may be just a tad outmatched.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I understand why you would think that, my dear TwilightVezon, after all, any normal cybertronian would indeed be far outmatched by the admittedly powerful beings at play here. But understand that I, Megatron, Champion of Kaon's gladiatorial pits and herald to Unicron himself, am no ordinary cybertronian. The blood of the destroyer runs through my body, empowering me and enhancing me far beyond the calibres of even the primes themselves! You would be wise to not underestimate my name.

And as an example of how you have underestimated even the basics of my cybertronian physiology, I showcase my aerial superiority by transforming into my cybertronian war-flier form and easily escape this pathetic ravine you attempted at disposing me in. I then proceed to blasting you with my dark energon empowered cannon, which to your surprise deals considerable damage to your forme and causes you to lose grip of the mask, which I, Megatron, then catch for myself.

My mask.

My form warps and distorts as the dark energon disrupts the projection. I guess it's my fault for not heeding Aeron's advice. Let's change that.

I hover up into the air and split into four copies of myself, each holding a Staff. Each doppelganger fires a bolt of energy from the Staff into the air, which then split into many fragments. These harmful shards then rain back down onto you, causing a torrent of destruction.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

All four projections of myself begin to flicker and distort as their power is temporarily lost, but your attack did not leave the Staff beyond repair. The automatic failsafe built in teleports the Staff to it's place of origin, where it can be safely retrieved and repaired.

In the meantime, I return to my biological form and appear behind you before you can react, using the energy I have left to fire a massive focused blast of energy at point-blank range with the goal of obliterating your body's very atoms beyond the capability of resurrection. 

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I snap my fingers and suddenly, your mighty staff is removed from existence! This creates a MASSIVE time paradox which causes the universe to collide in on itself. When all is said and done the kanohi Ignika creates life(this includes us) on another planet. I easily reach out and grab the mask from it's resting place.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

You're then shot in the back by my reincarnation, now just an ordinary Skakdi wielding a stolen pistol. (By the way, erasing the Staff from existence as opposed to simply vaporising it like you had last time was a phenomenally short-sighted move which could have devastating consequences later.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm physically no match for Irnakk, especially since I have no defense against his abilities. To turn the tables in my favour, I cloak the area in darkness to blind Irnakk and prevent him from effectively targeting me. While his vision is impaired, I sneak past him and shoot you in the back while you're similarly impaired.

My Mask. (I hope everyone chooses their next actions wisely.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy