Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Some poisons can cause such a reaction. For example, Cyanide when ingested can burn the throat and cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs, which causes a choking fit.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

As TwilightVezon is momentarily stunned by my glorious return amid fanfare, an impromptu dance show performed by hobgoblins, several double rainbows sprouting simultaneously, and tiny spicy sausages falling from the sky, I nick the mask and speed off on a bike, laughing maniacally.

My mask.

:kakama:

Edited by Pohaturon

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I catch him, and take the mask.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I find the coffin, take Collector out, replace him with you, and dump you into an incinerator. I then drain Collector's blood with a horde of ferocious leeches.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Good for you. You drink Collector's blood... which had neurotoxins in it!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

(Well, I did mention I was poisonous a page or two ago.)

Thankfully, my insane healing factor means that once Miras has finished draining all my blood (and therefore dying) I am back to peak condition! I then shank you and take the mask.

My Mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

It's hard to kill people who are already dead, you know. (That isn't something which applies to me by the way, just wanted to point that out.)

It was a valiant effort, and might perhaps have worked if I existed in this universe alone. As usual however, that is not the case, and so the death of a significant portion of my being fails to permanently finish me off. I assume you forgot that, as my soul is split across my entire being, part of my body dying isn't enough to kill me. Oh, and to add insult to injury, I use the mass release of soul energy from the death of the entire universe to power myself up, in case you thought I wasn't difficult enough to kill already.

By the way, great job at removing the only foolproof method of resurrection for both you, and anyone whoo could pose a threat to my new order. (Well, besides Inary.) All that effort to kill me, and I was the only one who benefitted from it. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Luckily, you didn't miss me engaging in a cosmic battle of epic proportions with TwilightVezon, eventually crippling him with the aid of all my masks, and taking the Ignika- the one mask that matters.

My glorious mask.

///////

I was the sea, and I grab the mask.

My mask.

///////

However, you had unwittingly been a part of me ever since the cosmic battle, and I force you to hand me back the Mask.

Don't worry though, I have no intention of fully assimilating you. I'm not risking the possibiliy of you being too strongly willed, especially after meeting three people who could fight back. Think of it more as me overriding your decisions rather than making them for you. (I'd have hoped that me controlling the sea despite no apparent ability to do so would have been a bit of a clue, since I lost my elemental control over water when Aeron erased the Staff.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

First of all, I literally just implied that I was already the sea, so I just lift myself back out o0f the water in an impressive display..

Second, even if being knocked into the sea was a problem, I don't need to breathe so I could just swim back out.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You're walking in the woods.

There's no one around,

And your phone is dead.

Out of the corner of your eye you spot him,

Kosvorr the Collector.

He's following you

About 30 feet back.

He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint.

He's gaining on you.

Kosvorr the Collector.

You're looking for your car,

But you're all turned around.

He's almost upon you now

And you can see there's blood on his face!

My god, there's blood everywhere!

Running for your life

(From Kosvorr the Collector.)

He's brandishing a knife.

(It's Kosvorr the Collector.)

Lurking in the shadows

BZPower superstar Kosvorr the Collector.

Living in the woods,

(Kosvorr the Collector.)

Killing for sport,

(Kosvorr the Collector.)

Eating all the bodies

Actual cannibal Kosvorr the Collector.

My mask.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector
  • Upvote 1

///////

You should know that I despise cannibals, Collector. Believe me, you are very fortunate right now that I'm trying to quickly rid myself of your interference.

I take the opportunity to assimilate Davy Jones, gaing even more power over the seas in the process. I then create a tidal wave large enough to flood the area you're in, making you easy pickings for the Kraken I summoned.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I give up cannibalism, then unleash magma from beneath the crust, causing the tidal wave to end up as a brittle mess of rock. I shatter it, and by extension the whole sea (because that's how logic works).

Your power is broken.

Mwahahahaha!

My mask.

///////

Don't you start.

Besides, my power isn't broken, merely shifted in focus. Now I simply command rocks instead of water, but it doesn't diminish my control. Speaking of which, I will the ground beneath your feet to open up, plunging you into the depths of the earth. The aim is for you to burn up in the Earth's core. Of course, I'm fully aware that you're likely to survive the heat, so I seal the gap behind you to prevent you from climbing/flying out.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I do not need my skin to function, so I merely regrow it.

While TwilightVezon is busy with his sealing, I sneak up behind him and throw a sack over his head, before hurling him off a cliff into oblivion.

My mask.

///////

You turn around to see me standing right behind you, as if I hadn't moved. I then promptly shove you off of the cliff.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You have beaten Kovsorr the Collector.

Wait! He isn't dead! (Collector Surprise!)

There's a gun to your head and death in his eyes!

My Mask.

///////

I grow a spare head, and headbutt you so hard your head splits in two.

My mask!

///////

The me behind you shoots you through the chest. The me with half a head is unaffected by the damage to its body, which shouldn't be surprising considering it's literally just a bunch of animated rocks with a perception filter.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

'Tis but a chest wound!

Meanwhile, I stab the you behind me and melt the one that's made of rocks.

My mask.

///////

The me which has been stabbed isn't fazed by the attack, and it pulls the knife from its chest. It lunges at you, pinning you to the floor, and several more mes pile on to crush you under their combined weight.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I turn into smoke and drift out of the pile of yous. I then proceed to drop a nuke on 'em (from a safe distance, of course).

My mask.

///////

The nuke destroys both the pile of now-inanimate rocks, and the surrounding area.

You turn around to find me standing calmly a few meters behind you. I give you just enough time to process this, before clicking my fingers and triggering the ground beneath you to explode.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I explode into a fine red mist, but then suddenly I'm back.

This doesn't make sense, but what fun is there in making sense?

I click my fingers jauntily and your head is suddenly replaced with a turnip.

My mask.

///////