Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

By breaking the fourth wall, the plot dimensions start to collapse in on the selves. Plot holes start popping up everywhere, and through one of them, I'm suddenly not undead and can be revived by the mask again. I shoot Toa Aeron and walk out the door.

My mask. Plot integrity... failing...

Edited by Toa Onaku

Well, Toa Onaku becoming alive again has helped my plans immensely. I appear in front of Brain Nuva, having teleported back into this universe. Since I have to steal the mask, and can't steal it from myself, I give it to Toa Brian Nuva, and then twist his head around, breaking his neck. I then steal the mask from his corpse.

My Mask.

EDIT: On another note, I've contacted Windrider. If anyone wants to join the continuation of Steal the Mask 2, speak up now.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, Toa Onaku becoming alive again has helped my plans immensely. I appear in front of Brain Nuva, having teleported back into this universe. Since I have to steal the mask, and can't steal it from myself, I give it to Toa Brian Nuva, and then twist his head around, breaking his neck. I then steal the mask from his corpse.

My Mask.

EDIT: On another note, I've contacted Windrider. If anyone wants to join the continuation of Steal the Mask 2, speak up now.

Yes, I do. Where do I go?

Anyways, I drop my mecha on your head and it rips off your hand. 

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

We wait for Windrider to make the PM.

((It's ok to discuss things here from time to time, but this isn't just a discussion topic. You need to actually play the game in your posts.))

I blow up the moons of Saturn, which in turn creates shock-wave beams from its poles. One of those beams hits you.

My mask.

I punch a plot hole under you making you sink to nothingness

My mask

P.S.1) I don't think this game had a fourth wall in the first place...

P.S.2)WHERE DO I GO TO CONTINUE THE EPIC BATTLE OF ME (and a bunch of other folks making me look like a weakling) BURSTING PEOPLE'S HEADS OPEN FOR AN ULTIMATELY TREASURED OBJECT THAT WE CANNOT USE

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I then come out of another plot hole, and notice that the plot integrity is still failing. I then go back and read absolutely every single post, think for a few moments on how they could all be connected together in a sensible manner, and then write out a long explanation on how everything makes sense and that there are no plot holes. This patches up the plot integrity... for now.

I also shoot you in the face with a gun that I totally had all along.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I use my punches to close the plot hole known as the undead. only stone statues are left.

I throw the mask in shadowvezons general direction, but I forgot I had a mask of accuracy on, so it hits him in the knee.

on the mask is a sticky note that reads: ihopeyouwhereonthehypetrainson. this is very confusing to him.

Neo shadowvezon's mask and confusion, my victory.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I board the havoc suit!

a.jpg

A highly responsive mech featuring a recharging shield and a huge supply of homing missles not to mention HUGE guns( wich I will not list here)You all run away in fear droping the mask behind. Did I mention that it also transforms into a supersonic jet?

My mask B-)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Then you discover I had rigged you with bombs, through teleporting them into you. They blow up. You don't get a chance to cry. The toxic acid in the bombs ensure that.

My Mask. (Meet the Acid Detonator, another of my many toys.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Through the pain I order a robot to activate another robot that can shoot you. It does so, causing you to drop the mask. I then order a team of robots to work on closing the pain-gate, and the first one to give me the mask.

My mask, and the pain gate should be closed in three turns five if someone attacks those robots.

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-