Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The snipe gets sick of being thrown around, son he goes to the SUS (Sindicate of Unified Snipes) and gets on strike. After some very violent months, a snipe-bolshevik revolution happens, and the snipe becomes our supreme leader. He then proceeds to give the mask to me for safekeeping.

My mask.

I start a time-war with you. It goes on for an entire eternity, and at the end of it, we've destroyed fifty galaxies, burnt millions of life-bearing planets, and put both of our species to the brink of extinction. There we both stand, at the top of a large mountain amidst the burning remains of a once flourishing planet. I then detonate the explosives I'd rigged you with.

My mask.

This creates an imbalance, how ever, as many of the villains I had stopped in my long war with Dalek CAAN are now free to do as they please. One of them, the ultra-cyber-men. have taken over the planet, and upgraded all of its inhabitants to cybermen, including you. 

Not your mask. I still don't exist, though.

Except now you've made a dangerous enemy of the ultra-cyber-men. They proceed to annihilating the planet, and everything on it. I manage to save you, me, and a couple of innocent people with my emergency space ship, but everyone else is dead or re-upgraded. I keep the mask on board the ship in a safe, to which only I know the code of unlocking.

My mask, for now...