Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Before your feet reach my fingers, I exert a tremendous amount of energy into pulling myself up, before letting go and grabbing your leg with an unbreakable grip. You drop the mask, which falls into the underworld. If I go, the underworld goes, and the mask along with it.

The underworld's mask.

You are distracted when you find out I have returned to Steal the Mask 3 and I find this safe location.

My mask!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I activate the hyper-cdi-imploder, imploding Philips in the process. Travelling through the middle of the earth, I snatch a bowl of rice and some chopsticks. Heading to Saturn, I put one chopstick and five pieces of rice in orbit, in such a way that they never get destroyed, throwing off the path of satellites, causing an internet crash on earth, destroying BZPower, negating any and all events that ever occurred here, like anyone ever dying or having the mask.

I then walk over and pick up the mask.

My mask.

Ah, but BZPower on BZPower is just a website, much like it is for us in the "real world". Crashing it won't affect us, because in the universe we're controlling our players in, BZPower is just a forum for Bionicle fans. I applaud your attempt to cause a Class Z-3 Apocalypse, but it just can't happen.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(Insert really overly long explanation as to how I get the mask, like ghidora did five posts ago)

My mask!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

(You should have seen the post where I turned Aeron insane in 75 lines, forcing The Rider to mercy kill him.)

Your Mountain Dew was poisoned however, causing you to vomit violently.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"