Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

*Gukko lord detected. Bionicmushroom detected. Initiating cleansing command.*

I turn on and go into cleansing command. Two machine guns pop from my hands and I promptly rip you apart with them. Out of ammo, I stab Bionic and curbstomp his face. I take the mask and shut down, leaving me open to be hacked.

My mask.

Edited by VahkiDane

The problem with Vahki is that they are so vulnerable to lots of stuff. Like, say, Manhunter drones.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

With all of you distracted by the continued conflict, you fail to notice that everything I had conquered has faded away. Thing is, the infinity mask was bound to the essence of everything, which is what it derived its powers from, but everything (which i had conquered) was also bound to the mask. And by placing the other mask upon it, you removed it from existence, thus also removing EVERYTHING from existence, save the small bubble of space that contains the battleground. Only one thing remains outside of it... and with all of existence out of its way, it is free to do as it pleases.

Meanwhile, I kick you clean apart.

My mask.

"High hopes, Onaku. But I'm starting to tire of you, Onaku."

I appear in front of you, a grimace on my face. Without another word I start pulling your atoms apart, aiming to quickly and efficiently kill you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, mine, because being an assimilating hive-mind has it's advantages. I proceed to rip our atoms apart, as I'll survive in my other decillion bodies. You, on the other hand, lack that luxury.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I reappear in front of Gukko Lord. "Thanks for your help, Gukko Lord." I then target the Muffin Factory with the Satellite Laser, silencing the surrounding area to ensure that there's no method of escape.

My Mask. (Well, Gukko Lord, if you've accomplished anything, it's making the person with Unlimited Power get serious, by finding a way to endanger his life. Good job on that.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

my body has been destroyed, yet my spirit lives on. I assemble a new body from the floating atoms nearby, careful not to repeat my mistake from earlier and expel all traces of other consciousness into space inside a rock. I can now give myself the God-like powers NSV had/has due to unlimited access to his previous body.

I can do literally anything I want now, so I take the mask and banish the new NSV to an alternate universe.

My MASK!

move along.

nothing to see here.

The reason why the last thing VahkiDane saw was a Shuriken flying to his face, was because it was the last thing he saw before being teleported out of harm's way. After saving VahkiDane, ShadowVezon then fires the laser again, obliterating Gukko Lord and Pohatu.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A portal opens up right over your head and I leap out, grasping onto your shoulders and flinging you far away as I land. My advanced hearing makes me the only one able to hear the sound of the ultrasonic explosion from the minibomb I'd just implanted you with. Your dismembered leg crashes nearby, letting me know that your current body has been destroyed.

My mask.