Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Yeah... slight issue with that...

1. When I moc, I start with the head and body. You would have no limbs...

2. Your sound form does not transfer with your spirit, seeing as it was a power of your old body.

nonetheless.. I trap you in a metal garbage can, take the mask, weld the lid shut, spray it down with gukko-OFF (we wouldn't want any creatures to mess with it, would we?), and bury you 20 ft. underground.

Mine.

move along.

nothing to see here.

However your body then turns into cotton candy, which the Gukkos are mind-controlled into eating. Which of course makes perfect sense.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I take over the Gukkos and become the Lord of the Gukkos. I then strand you on a desert island. After a few brief escapedes concerning human innocence, you-

No, you probably won't get that reference, so instead the universe explodes.

Which of course makes perfect sense.

Nobody's mask since everyone is dead. (Again)

It makes sense that I return as Vlodemort, because I hath telekinesis. I slay thee with the deadliest spell of all; Crookshanks. Of course, this dost make perfect sense. Or it did, since this happened before logic came back to life. Something making a bit more sense is

TIME TRAVEL

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

My evil clone turns out to be me. I was always the evil clone. The original me? Well, the universe has been destroyed, re-made and re-written so many times, I don't think he ever existed at all at this point.

Anyway, I continue to use my over-sized wrench for gruesome beatings, starting with you.

My mask.