Which Toa 2015 are you getting first?

BioniCro

Wait the sets are out?

Some stores have put them out early, yes. It might be a good idea for you to check in the coming week, as stores restock shelves that had been cleared in the Christmas rush.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Since there's still no sight of them in Maine... I give up. As much as I love the feeling of grabbing them yourself from the store's shelves, I'm just gonna order them all online on the 1st.

That's what I'm going to do, too. I'm sick of going allll the way across the city without a car, just to find the sets not on the shelves. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I originally said Onua, but as my local Target had Tahu in stock... well, the Master of Fire is my first new Toa. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I really like Gali, Kopaka and Tahu and my head would like all of them. However, my wallet is telling me different things. Call me a traitor to BIONICLE, but I don't think I'm willing to spend $15-$20 bucks apiece. Sometimes I hate being a grownup.

Just don't even.

I really like Gali, Kopaka and Tahu and my head would like all of them. However, my wallet is telling me different things. Call me a traitor to BIONICLE, but I don't think I'm willing to spend $15-$20 bucks apiece. Sometimes I hate being a grownup.

Just don't even.

I don't wanna open up a can of worms or anything, but what did he/she expect sets to cost that has 80-150 pieces? I wonder how people will react once we get 25-30+$ sets in the future.

Though, I'd be more than happy with lower price points.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

All the toa should be $15. Sorry, but they should. LoSS is $15 and it has 140 odd pieces? and Kopaka has 95ish? No. That's ridiculous. The toa should all be $15 regardless of size. I'm still gonna buy the sets...but the prices aren't very well set.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

All the toa should be $15. Sorry, but they should. LoSS is $15 and it has 140 odd pieces? and Kopaka has 95ish? No. That's ridiculous. The toa should all be $15 regardless of size. I'm still gonna buy the sets...but the prices aren't very well set.

Not all pieces are equal in value (LoSS is mostly basic Technic, including lots of tiny pins and axles), and Kopaka STILL has a better price per piece than the original Toa Mata version. I think the prices are rather fair.

With that said, there's no shame in waiting for a good sale or deal.

Kopaka And pohatu under the toa section

IM gonna build kopaka first though because I like toa of ice, My first toa was Matoro Inika, not kopaka, but i did buy 3 matoros just because toa of ice

As well as protector of stone, jungle and ice all on new years day.

Tahu and lewa I got preordered as christmas present

Out of all of them, I'm gonna take kopaka off the shelf first though :)

I would get em all at once, but I'm a kid, and only got 65$ in Christmas funds

Edited by Dragon11603

I just got Kopaka, Pohatu, and PoI from Target. I would have gotten Onua instead of Pohatu, but they didn't have him.

I've gotta say, the PoI is just AWESOME (I've only built him so far). He's super cute, he's got this super, super clunky chunky Bionicle feel, and the blue bones just look AMAZING! I can't wait to build Kopaka! :D

Edited by Skrade

I got all the Protector's, Kopaka, and LoSS. But the first one I built was the Protector of Earth. 

It's pretty cool he's the shortest one out of the Protectors. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I... I just checked the S@H set on my country, and searched 'bionicle'. The good news is, they're available.

However...

the prices make me furious.

I checked the prices on France and Finland(live in here).

FR --> FIN

14.99€ --> 17.95€

19.99€ --> 24.95€

Protectors are the same, but seriously? Here I was happily planning to spend 105€, but instead I'll stuff 120+ to the counter.

Bleh. Anyway I can weasel the sets for me with reasonable prices?

Edited by Rider Of Spiders

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

I... I just checked the S@H set on my country, and searched 'bionicle'. The good news is, they're available.

However...

the prices make me furious.

I checked the prices on France and Finland(live in here).

FR --> FIN

14.99€ --> 17.95€

19.99€ --> 24.95€

Protectors are the same, but seriously? Here I was happily planning to spend 105€, but instead I'll stuff 120+ to the counter.

Bleh. Anyway I can weasel the sets for me with reasonable prices?

Buy them on the black market.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

• 4 weeks later...