Bionicle: Reservoir Dogs

Fighty

IC: On the contrary, we are all more likely to survive if nobody is lynched; we shall merely be sent to jail for the rest of our lives if the rat is not killed. Which, while not ideal, certainly would not end with death (unless one considers possible death of old age). Let's not toss around false information so frivolously, Mr. Pink, nor make such assumptions or borderline threats.

False information? Quid est mundum advenit? I heartily believe that anyone who attempts to go against the will of the majority right now, for self-preservation's sake, when he isn't even the one being voted for, is going to be a likely target for someone with a gun. I wasn't threatening him (I don't even have a gun,) just stating a fact.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

IC: I, for one, would rather survive and go to prison than die. In prison, there is always the chance of escape, no matter how slim. Dead, you are dead. Also, you're never going to convince me otherwise when it's me that you wish to kill. You are a foolish fool if you think that I would agree to lie down and die just because you told me to.

IC:

Hm. Mr. Gold was not the rat, not surprising really. I had my doubts that we would catch someone on the first try, anyway. 

However, I think we would all prefer to kill just the rat and escape with our lives than either go to jail or all die. I shall not yet cast my vote, but once we have reached a consensus then I shall add to that.

At the very least, we should examine the people who were not apart of the groups of 3 first. I have suspicions of Mr. Blood and Mr. Tan, myself. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

Hm. Mr. Gold was not the rat, not surprising really. I had my doubts that we would catch someone on the first try, anyway. 

However, I think we would all prefer to kill just the rat and escape with our lives than either go to jail or all die. I shall not yet cast my vote, but once we have reached a consensus then I shall add to that.

At the very least, we should examine the people who were not apart of the groups of 3 first. I have suspicions of Mr. Blood and Mr. Tan, myself. 

Zakaro

IC:

Try being suspicious when I'm standing over your shallow--

I mean uh

DEMOCRACY YEAH

- :burnmad:

IC(Mr Lime): Something about your last statements smell fishy, Mr. Black. Can't tell if I think you are actually somebody suspicious or if that is just my lunch, though.

I will go ahead and VOTE Mr Black. 

Because I require some answers

Edited by Ifgtalrop

IC: 

I'm not sure what answers you're looking for, Mr. Lime, because you haven't asked any questions. I suppose you have asked whether the fishy smell was your lunch or my statements, but I feel that would be your lunch. 

Still, we must reach a consensus of some sort. Perhaps it would be best if we offed Mr. Blood, and if he is not the rat then I will assume full responsibility for that. 

It would be best, however, if anyone could share anything else suspicious that occurred. Perhaps some more observations from Mrs. Green would be in order?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Ms. Green==-

Well, other than the fact that everything went wrong in like under ten minutes, then there was nothing really suspicious I noticed at the scene.

Mr. Blood really is living up to his name, however, I must admit.

IC: Mr. White

Despite my inclinations towards Mr. Tan, I am going to CHANGE MY VOTE to Mr. Blood. While I doubt he is truly the rat, I would rather not waste a round of voting.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: I still think that Mr. Teal is far more suspicious than Mr. Blood. The former accused the latter on rather oddly exclusive grounds, which could just as easily have applied to most of us. The only evidence for the latter's guilt is his telephone conversation, but I have to ask why he would have been so frantic had he actually been alerting the police. Surely he would have been calm in doing such a thing?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

IC: Clearly there are those who, while they may not agree with my belief in Mr. Blood's guilt, obviously do not feel as though my execution will do us any good. Once this round of voting has completed, I suggest we have someone gather all of the evidence revealed so far and lay it out on the table, so that we may consider it all at once and determine any contradictions.

OOC: This is something I'd do myself, but that's time I should be spending on XIX, Bionifight, or NaNo.

Mr. Black is making himself seem suspicious, but I doubt he was the Rat - after all, I was the one who called him. He didn't call the police, as far as I'm aware.

Mr. Blood is certainly seeming suspicious too, but as was mentioned, he's likely the Opportunist.
Mr. Teal, I would love to take it upon myself to do so, were it not for my preoccupation with other matters.
(Namely IRL stuff. Shame.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

As it stands, I currently see very little convincing evidence pointing to the guilt of any of the remaining among our number. As such, I shall abstain for the moment from providing input on which of us should next meet his (or, as the case may be, her) end.

However, as Mr. Blood is wont to remind us, we are operating on a rapidly dwindling timetable, and even a moment's abstention puts us all in jeopardy. As such, I would sincerely appreciate if one of you would be willing to count and list the current number of votes for each current suspect.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: We can't afford to waste anymore time. Therefore, I VOTE Mr. Teal. He's done nothing to allay my suspicions of him.

That said, I think that each of us should put his or her account of things on the table. For my own part, I got out of our white van, and walked to the back entrance, per my instructions. I wasn't feeling particularly well, and consequently I lit a cigarette. As I sat there, my hand on my holster,  I noticed, out of the corner of my eye,  Mr. Blood leave the white van, talking frantically into his phone. After a minute, he hung up and stormed back to the van. A few minutes later, the sirens sounded. Mr. White and Mr. Tan burst out of the back entrance. We rushed to the front of the store, where we fired wildly at the police (at which point my gun jammed) before ducking into the van and making good our escape.

gZsNWyr.png

IC: I fail to see how you can believe me to be the rat, when I was with both Mr. Violet and Mr. Lime the entire time. The three of us stood at the side entrance until Mr. Violet received a call; we then breached the door and rushed inside. We were in the store for less than a minute before the sirens sounded and we fled to the van, driven by Mr. Silver.

I am beginning to suspect you, Mr. Pink. While I still doubt that Mr. Blood really did contact his girlfriend, he would have been distracted enough not to notice if you made a call of your own.

That said, I shall withhold my vote for now, and deliberate.

Hm... I'm becoming more suspicious of Blood. I would say Mr. Teal's looking that way as well, but he was allegedly always in physical proximity to Violet and Lime, so he may in fact be the Opportunist...

Has Mr. Silver presented any information? Possible that he called the cops after Blood left the van, if it's true that he wasn't calling the police himself.

but their spirits

IC: I don't believe that Mr. Silver has spoken at all, actually, although I could be mistaken. Perhaps he is the rat, and hopes that not speaking will cause us to overlook him? I mean, it's certainly a possibility, but... he was also the getaway driver. He could have simply left us all to be arrested then.

IC(Mr. Lime)Being the driver, though, also gives him a little bit of an advantage...

I couldn't see Mr. Teal giving a signal to somebody outside, but from what I've heard Mr. Silver was in the van alone, with music playing fairly loudly...

It would have been easy to contact somebody, being as alone and secluded he was.

To be honest, though, I am not sure.

IC(Mr. Lime): Other than the fact that if he refused to go somebody would probably have shot him and then taken over the wheel? This way he would have been more likely to survive and benefit from this.

Might be a bit of a long shot, but still. I'm sure one of us could have driven if we had to, and if somebody was that obvious about betraying us... I would have had no qualms with executing them there and then. 

*shrug*

IC:

The thing is, we all took a minute to get back to the car. Except for myself, fortunately, seeing as I was already back inside it when the cops showed up. Even with that, however, Mr. Silver could have left before the cops showed up, while I was still outside; that is, immediately after alerting them. In short, if he had a chance to contact the police, he had a chance to get away. Until someone can think of a reasonable motive for why he would have stayed behind, I say that Mr. Silver is cleared of suspicion.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC:

I feel that it is at least within the realm of possibility that Mr. Silver desired that each of us be incarcerated and felt that his early departure would prompt the rest of us to abandon our objective and split up, causing the authorities considerable effort in locating us. As it is, however, Mr. Silver has brought all of us to a single location, allowing us all to be brought down simultaneously. Of course, I am not certain exactly as to the nature of Mr. Silver's motive for keeping us together - if, indeed, he is the rat - but, well, I'm sure each of you is aware that his record - much like each of ours - is not exactly spotless. Perhaps he has some sort of arrangement with our pursuers that involves a bit of mercy should he aid in our collective capture?

Of course, it is possible that I am wrong entirely and that Mr. Silver is not in fact the man we're after. I merely do not believe that he should be ruled out. His silence is, as Mr. Teal has stated, rather suspicious. Perhaps he would like to personally answer these accusations?

• Upvote 3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: I fail to see how you can believe me to be the rat, when I was with both Mr. Violet and Mr. Lime the entire time. The three of us stood at the side entrance until Mr. Violet received a call; we then breached the door and rushed inside. We were in the store for less than a minute before the sirens sounded and we fled to the van, driven by Mr. Silver.

I am beginning to suspect you, Mr. Pink. While I still doubt that Mr. Blood really did contact his girlfriend, he would have been distracted enough not to notice if you made a call of your own.

That said, I shall withhold my vote for now, and deliberate.

IC: You could easily have worn a wire, or some such easily-concealed device with which to contact Canes Dominae Legis.

You have a point about the time in which I was seemingly unobserved (though perhaps Ms. Green saw me?) However, I would argue that this is more indicative of innocence than guilt. If I were the rat, I would have maneuvered myself into a task in which I was with others, so as to allay the inevitable suspicion that comes from being unobserved. This is not to say that the rat necessarily thought this way, but it seems a probable course of action. This, I would argue, also deflects much suspicion from Ms. Green and Mr. Silver.

gZsNWyr.png

Good thought, Pink. That would possibly apply to Green, but not Silver, since he was supposed to be with Blood the whole time, and was only alone when Blood left the van.

With that, I will VOTE FOR
Mr. Silver.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits