Bionicle: Reservoir Dogs

Fighty

IC: Mr. Black

For what little the information seems to be worth, I can confirm that Mr. Gold and Mr. Blue stayed with myself at the side entrance until we went in. As for that call, it was from Mr. Tan, who said that we were good to go-ahead with the crowd control. 

At the very least, we should put more suspicion upon those who were alone, such as Mr. Blood, Mrs. Green, Mr. Pink, and perhaps Mr. Silver, Mr. White, and Mr. Tan. I do not feel that either my group of Mr. Gold, Mr. Blue and myself nor the group of Mr. Teal, Mr. Lime, and Mr. Violet were any of those to blame. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Mr. Black

For what little the information seems to be worth, I can confirm that Mr. Gold and Mr. Blue stayed with myself at the side entrance until we went in. As for that call, it was from Mr. Tan, who said that we were good to go-ahead with the crowd control. 

At the very least, we should put more suspicion upon those who were alone, such as Mr. Blood, Mrs. Green, Mr. Pink, and perhaps Mr. Silver, Mr. White, and Mr. Tan. I do not feel that either my group of Mr. Gold, Mr. Blue and myself nor the group of Mr. Teal, Mr. Lime, and Mr. Violet were any of those to blame. 

Zakaro

IC: The rat, whoever he is, must have been in contact with the police before the robbery. Yes, being alone would have helped with signalling the police, but the rat could have done so even if he was in the presence of others. One of you three could easily have asked an employee or bystander to call the police. White and Tan were probably not together the whole time, either. As for Violet, Teal, and Lime, I'm curious to learn how their task proceeded.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

-==IC==-

Just to chime in, Mr. Blood, your logic can easily be turned right agaknst you, because you happened to not notice that someone saw you making that phone call. Withholding vote until I can consider everything, though. However, all we know of Mr. Blood so far, is that call took place. As for me, I got a stupid spasm at the worst time... =/

IC:

Ms. Green, if you knew my girlfriend, you would know I was far too occupied with talking to pay attention to my surroundings.

As for your spasm, could you give us some greater detail as to what occurred, there? Do you normally have similar spasms? I don't seem to recall you ever mentioning such a thing.

For the sake of getting things underway, here, I change my vote to Mr. Blue, to coincide with Mr. Pink's.

- :burnmad:

-==IC==-

I may have mispoken; it was a sudden cramp. It was also right after I climbed the building, so that might have been something to do with it, considering I hadn't really had time to warm up before we started. =P

Went away after a quick stretch and I walked it off... But, right after I refocused the rifle, the sirens sounded, and well, everyone knows the rest after that.

Mr. Pink has a good point, though, this doesn't necessarily mean anything. And people could have been wearing a wire, for all we know.

• Upvote 1

IC(Mr. Lime): You believe that Mr. Blood can't have a lady friend? I don't think I quite agree with that logic. I will vote Mr. Blue too. 

Unfortunately, somebody is going to have to die. We can either go the sophisticated way, or we can make a mess of the place. 

OOC: Oh, on this note, if anyone wants to start up the sequel to that one game from a few months ago, then go ahead. >>'

-==IC==-

I'm not sure how much sense it makes to vote for Mr. Blue... But, right now it's the only real idea we have.

Voting for Mr. Blue.

IC: Mr. White

Mr.Tan and I were infact together the whole time, except for the three minutes where Mr.Tan was disabling the alarm. I doubt he could have contacted the police without me knowing since I was right outside the door. 

Voting Mr.Blue

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC==-

Hypothetically speaking; couldn't Mr. Tan just send a signal,if he were the mole? If it were a pre-typed message, he'd just have to send it in as soon as he were out of sight, after all... Which would've given enough time to still disable the alarm.

OOC: Well here I go again. I die early on in a game. It was expected.

​IC: I vote Mr. Blood as I find that GF business to be a bunch of lies.

IC(Mr. Lime): You believe that Mr. Blood can't have a lady friend? I don't think I quite agree with that logic. I will vote Mr. Blue too. 

Unfortunately, somebody is going to have to die. We can either go the sophisticated way, or we can make a mess of the place. 

IC:

I'll have you know, I've had plenty of girlfriends. >>

Err, not an unreasonable number or anything. I'm capable of committing to a relationship. I just haven't found the right gi--

Wait, when did this become about my love life? Let's get back to discussing who to kill, shall we?

IC:

I do apologize for my silence thus far. I am afraid that I have little to contribute at the moment save to corroborate the stories of Mr. Lime and Mr. Teal. I do not believe that either of these two fine gentlemen is responsible for our current predicament, for I was rather closely observing both of their actions, but I regret to say that I cannot fully be certain of their innocence in this matter. There is a possibility, however unlikely, that one of them took advantage of the lapse in my vigilance afforded by my receipt of Mr. Tan's phone call - but, as I previously indicated, I doubt that this is the case. In the interest of capitalizing on our dwindling window of time, I too feel that Mr. Blue should be executed. Believe me when I say that the matter is not personal.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Hm. I don't know who to cast my vote off to. I'll abstain.

IC: Rather suspicious, if you ask me. Reminiscent of the manner in which some of the Cota Nostra Mafiosi will try to keep a low profile by not provoking anyone, whilst doing nothing to actually further justice's cause. Italy this most certainly isn't, but some things never change.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

IC:

I think someone should shoot Mr. Gold. He's clearly trying to prevent us from lynching anyone, which is something only the rat would do. If someone with a gun could take care of that, I'm sure the Gunslingers would pardon him were he wrong, on account of the man's suspicious behavior.

If someone shoots someone else, the Gunslingers must bring down the shooter. They don't have any choice; it's instinctual.

Also, since I had anticipated inactivity, here's a little addendum to the lynching rule: If a majority of the remaining players vote, and they reach a consensus (the vote of their target is not taken into account), then at the end of the 48 hour period their target is killed. However, if anyone votes contrarily to the consensus, then no one is lynched and the round is burned.

So let's say in this case 7 players vote for Mr. Blue. Mr. Blue votes Mr. Pink, but since he is the target his vote is not considered. As it stands, at the end of the 48-hour period Mr. Blue would be lynched. However, if Mr. Gold were to unexpectedly vote for Mr. Blood, then you no longer have unanimity and the round is burned.

Edited by Fighty
  • Upvote 1

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

IC:

In my humble opinion, it's early to be ceding the victory through our unwillingness to shed blood.

For those of you who haven't been, allow to me enlighten you as to the principle fact which all men must know about the Metru-Nui Prison:

You don't want to go to it.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: And If your morals and ethics cause us all to get locked away? We just need to execute this rat who snitched.

Besides, weren't you supposed to take care of the crowds during the operation? Are you saying you weren't going to do your job there if they tried to do anything?