Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

"I-It's fine. I kinda deserved it anyway, from trying to stab you in the back."

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Blaze

Seemed she was in luck - there was someone there already someone there, going at a training dummy like it had insulted his creator. Maybe he was bored too and taking it out on them. Either way, he seemed even angrier when he spotted her. Or maybe the two students and an ussal that followed her. She figured probably the latter, since she had no idea who this rahkshi was, and was proven right when one of them (she couldn't tell his/her/their type because of the camo pattern) spoke up - something about the crab, apparently. When the other one responded, she spoke up. "So, I'm guessing you two know each other?"

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC Pounamu 

Upon arriving at the gym, Pounamu saw the two rahkshi that he met yesterday, along with the one they got into a fight with during the tour.  His hand inched towards his weapon in case anything got out of hand.

"Hey" he greeted, hoping to break some of the tension.

OOC: Yeah. Too many "R" names.

"And then I went nuts trying to kill it, fell over, impaled myself, and knocked myself out. Just an average day here."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Blaze whistled, almost impressed. "That has to be some kind of karma," she remarked. "Why were you trying to stab someone in the back? Doesn't sound like a sparring thing."

()H-D()

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

"Heh, about that... I called him, trying to ask him to spar. He didn't hear me, and since i'm an anger rahkshi, that was enough to get me to attack him in a rage."

IC Pounamu 

When he realized that the others in the Gym didn't hear him, Pounamu dropped his things and set up a training dummy.  Before doing any of that however, he slid a "special" potted plant into an alcove when he thought the others weren't looking at him.

For Later. 

He then began his warm-up exercises.

"Yep, definitely karma." She shrugged. "Well, I'm up for sparring. I was so bored I thought I might jump in the water just to see if I could learn to breathe it." She brandished her mace, taking up a ready stance and grinning. Finally, something to do.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

"I can't spar right now, Pulma told me that if I get into another fight today, she'll lock me out of the infirmary... sorry."

OOC: I have to go, I'll be back soon.

"This stuff happens to you a lot, huh?" Blaze turned to the camo-patterned rahkshi instead. She figured if the angry one got injured so much he probably wasn't that good a fighter anyway. Granted, that happened to her too, but not so much Pulma wouldn't let her in. With a grin she hefted her mace, stepped forward and swung it at his midsection. Since he said he was up for a match, this was her way of inviting one.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Now the night was finally getting somewhere. Or day, she hadn't bothered to check. Blaze recovered quickly from the parried blow and brought her mace around for another strike. It seemed random, but the haft of the weapon never left its guard - she was probing the other rahkshi's defenses more than anything. He probably knew that, and with any luck she could get him to try and attack her in earnest while she was on the defensive.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Blaze was just raising the haft of her mace to knock the blade aside when the fight was interrupted by the sudden interference of a third - Revenge, was it? Luckily, it seemed Rider was on the same page as her: This was a dance for two, not three. With that awkward situation dealt with she came in for another strike, this time aimed at the left hip, hoping he'd be too distracted to properly counter.

()H-D()

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC

I practice a few swings, Faithful is well balanced and has a vicious curve to it. Leaving the storehouse, I throw it at a long string of fish-lights hung from streetposts, it traces a wide arc through the air and cuts the several bio long decoration. Unfortunately I am in no position to catch it for evidence, so I make due with eating the fish. They have a very light flavor and texture, deliciously flakey despite being raw.

My team is rather dispersed... I can only hope they're finding weapons as well crafted as my own, and that the opposing teams are finding naught but coal. I set off down the west-leading street, making my way back to the village center.

OOC: Open for interaction

...but close to it

With that awkward situation dealt with Blaze came in for another strike, this time aimed at the left hip. Her guard was still up, still probing his defenses to see how soon she could afford to get aggressive.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Blaze hadn't honestly expected that one to land. She was sure it would be deflected, and was ready to pull back in the moment that happened. When it didn't, she was so surprised she didn't react fast enough when her opponent took the blow and dished out his own. She recoiled just in time to keep it from being a serious blow, but the blade scratched painfully against her front, causing her to grit her teeth in pain. Now angry at an attack she knew she should've been able to handle, Blaze brought her mace around and aimed a less restrained, more forceful blow at the shoulder of his weapon arm.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

A stab was a risky move. When Blaze sidestepped the attack, rather than go directly for another blow with the mace, she reached out with one hand to grab her opponent's extended forearm. If she had that in her grip, she could hit him with impunity.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC Kat: I stack the metal carefully in my storage cupboard, hearing it creak loudly as the weight increased. It wouldn't hold all of them.

Answering Hoto, I speak easily, "just an offer, you look pretty out for the day. You mind if I keep some of these in your room?"

I address the other Rahkshi standing in the room behind me, "Seriously, bugger off, you. These rooms aren't made for three." I nudged him out and closed the door.

Grinning again at her impending victory, Blaze raised her mace high, aiming to bring it down on her opponent's shoulder, but in doing so she made the critical error of letting her guard down since her quarry was trapped. As a result she was completely unprepared when his foot crashed into her face, causing her to stumble back and let go of his arm. She hissed angrily, finding her balance again quickly and raising her weapon. It was just as well; the mace was pretty big, best wielded with two hands, and not really suited to being so close up.

She took a step back, knowing its range was much better than that of her opponent's short blade, and took a proper swing at his right side from outside his reach. Focusing the energy on the head meant that this blow had a lot more weight, it wouldn't be as easy to parry as the last.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth