Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Metal / Library, Standing on a Chair Rocking \ IC:

After having little success in the courtyard, Metal decided the best way to spread his new music would be in a place of learning: the Library. After all, who wouldn't want to add some nice pumping music to the atmosphere? Thus, climbing down from his rock, Metal traversed to the Library with axe-guitar in hand. Finding a suitably central location, he climbed up onto a chair and started spreading his love of Rahk to his fellow Rahkshi. Hear my song, and know the lyrics as they pierce your soul and jumble your feelings into a swirling cacophony of hatred, joy, and all other emotions! The lyrics, of course, were something like, "Darkness, darkness, wrapping all around me." But screamed. Lyrically. Some Rahkshi were bound to like his masterpiece. Maybe.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Kat: I swivelled around, starting toward the Infirmary.

Once there, I peeked in, and saw Dodge laying in one of the cots, looking, if not better, at least less mangled. Palma had done what she could, it seemed. As I expected, though, the leg was still gone.

I sat next to him, "Hey," I said weakly, "you holding up okay?"

IC: Squid

Squid walked up to Tridax again.

"Hello again, sir. I know I've come to you several times now, but this time might be the last. My team is attempting to bring down a temple honoring Mata Nui, and we'd like you to come and see this momentous occasion and we may need some assistance. Also, I've revised the idea for my holiday honoring Makuta, which you may want to hear. An answer to my either of my requests would be greatly appreciated."

Squid stood at attention.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Chekquars (Streets)

Sighing a bit, he simply motioned for Tube to follow him as they made their way down the streets, still taking down the decor that was of any particular note. 

It was by pure luck that the Darkness Rahkshi eventually turned a corner to come upon a slightly larger building, with  a sign out in front. 

Library, it read, in plain light. While it had already been attacked for the decor, he noted that it didn't look like the doors had been opened. He smirked, spoke, and then slipped inside, settling into the shadows.

"Tube, stay out here and take down some more decor, perhaps go look inside some of the houses? I need to do some more, ah, delicate things.."

Once inside, he glided from shadow to shadow, glancing over the titles of the books all stacked upon the shelves. As he moved, a glint of shining color caught his eye, and Chekquars took a second glance, stepping closer. 

Wherever the Chronicler or Librarian was, they seemed to have left a half-wrapped present on the floor, behind the desk. Curiosity piked, the evil mastermind-in-progress carefully opened the box with a claw, blood red eyes peering forwards into the depths of it in search of treasure.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Fang

Fang looked up weakly at the new arrivals. Apparently, Dodge has quite the following. Raptor was one of the two, but Fang didn't bother speaking to him. He knew what response he would get: exactly what he asked for.

He lacked even the energy to be irritable with the interruption. His sides felt like his Plasma was pouring over them, and he just hoped Palma would hurry up and finish with Dodge.

IC: Tube

Tube nodded enthusiastically and ran to the next house over, dragging the bin. Their claws ripped at the few decorations left, shoving them in with the rest, and then they turned to the door.

It came down easily with Rahkshi strength, and Tube snickered to see some frightened Matoran eyes staring back at them.

"What kinda decorations you got?" They asked, oblivious to the fact that the Matoran wouldn't understand them.

IC: Abyssium

The opponent's aim was true, and struck Abyssium in the upper abdomen, just under his Kraata chamber. Abyssium reached out to grab his enemy's neck, since striking so close had moved them close together.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Glass

"Nah, just surprised. You got wicked knives and I got a cool paddle with sharp spikes" he replied. They walked back to where the group had first dispersed.

"This Terrortooth seems to be quite the weapon, I must say. From what I can observe, the spikes would really rip a lot of flesh or armour of a target. Anyway, it doesn't look that bad. It's definitely a designed weapon, to an extent," Glass observed, speaking almost to himself.

"The balance of it, it's quite well done," he said, as he swung the weapon at a nearby hut...

...and cleaved right through, almost like it was butter. The debris, however, was more interesting. The wood and brick that splintered crumbled and shredded like it was hit by a Disintegration blast.

Glass stared in awe at the weapon.

"What in the Makuta's name..."

IC: Xara. 

"Nice..." Xara whistled through her teeth, impressed by the damage the weapon had caused, "...now watch this." She pulled out one of the throwing knives, and focused, summoning three more of them into her hand. "Now, I'm a little rusty with knives," she admitted as she began to throw three of them. One stuck in a nearby wall, but the other two bounced off and clattered to the ground, "but I don't need to waste time retrieving them." she held up the one knife remaining in her hand, and the other three reappeared in it. 

"We should have raided this place for weapons ages ago." 

Mahrika burned with conflicting motivations. He wholeheartedly agreed with Exxan's desire to flee from the school, but he could not condone his means of achieving it.

"They're not going to let you leave." His voice shook, but he stood rigidly. "If your plan works, what do you think the Makuta will see? They'll see a perfect soldier, someone who does whatever he's told. They're not going to let you leave!" Mahrika was starting to break down, but he still saw a chance of getting through to Exxan.

IC: Exxan. 

"I'd never expect them to let me leave," Exxan brushed off Mahrika's concern. "But they can't do much to stop me. Students sneak in and out all of the time. I could fly away anytime I wanted and be long gone before they even realised I was missing. But this is a school, and I want to learn. I'll take the lessons that the Makuta have taught us and use them for my own purposes." This was taking too long; Mahrika still didn't understand. 

"Now please Mahrika, can you back off so that I can finish this stupid assignment." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mahrika and Vir

Kini Phantom-on-the-Water

"Fine," Mahrika said. His anger was gone, but nothing had replaced it. Now he just felt hollow; blank. He proceeded to back away... right into the Rahkshi standing right behind him.

A moment later, Vir came through the doors. "Omega? Squid sent me to get your help taking down some building."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"So, crazy awesome weapons aside, did you find anything? As in stuff we can use as evidence for Tridax?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Burst

Burst's opponent grasped his abdomen in pain as the blade dug deep into his body. Then, without warning, the Darkness rahkshi's arm shot out and wrapped it's hand around Burst's neck, and began to squeeze. Gasping for air, Burst twisted the staff in his handslocking the blade in place, then pulled upwards, lifting his opponent Of of his feet. When his enemy indicated that he had no intention of releasing the Kurahk from his death grip, Burst mustered all of his strength to swing the staff (and skewered rahkshi) in a deadly arc through the air, trying to slam his opponent into the ground hard enough to make him release his grip, or even better, knock him unconscious.

OOC: Since Abyssius grabbed Burst's throat, I'm guessing that he dropped whatever weapon he was holding in that hand?

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"Ah..."

There was a moment of awkward silence. 

"...well done?" Xara offered, trying to be encouraging. "I found..." she pulled the sack of half-ruined ornaments off her shoulder and dropped it on the ground in front of him. "...all of this." 

OOC:

Dis is true.

IC:

As Abyssium flew through the air, he dogged his final weapon and grabbed at the Kurahk's carapace, intent on pulling it away from his neck and ending the fight

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Burst

As he threw his opponent behind him, Burst felt a sudden tug on his carapace. In a panic, he dropped his staff to the ground, and grabbed the back of his carapace with both hands, desperately trying to keep from being ripped out of his armor. He managed to keep his shell, on, but his opponent's weight pulled him to the ground as well. He quickly rose, his opponent following. They now faced each other, both weaponless. Burst looked over his opponent. The Darkness rahkshi's inner workings were exposed, including the kraata case, but his own wounds to the arm and leg were burning, and his leg seemed ready to give out. He had to end this fight, and quickly.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"I'm sure you did," Xara replied, trying - and failing - to be supportive. 

Metal / Library, Standing on a Chair Rocking \ IC:

Metal noticed that immediately upon starting to play his H. M. Rahk, the denizens of the Library were staring at him. He took this to mean that they were enthralled, and thus he ended his song that he had entitled "Comfort of Darkness" and moved into one that he had just mentally written: "Rahkshi Are Made for War." He began to move his head up and down rapidly as he screeched, growled, and shredded away on his axe-guitar. The lyrics, sounding pleasantly unholy, ran along the lines, "Rahk! Rahk! Rahk! We go to war! Rahkshi are made for war! Death! Death! Death! We bring death! Rahkshi are made for waaaaaaar!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Dodge was in the clear enough to stay conscious, and was discussing his next step with his gathered friends. So Palma moved over to Fang, a much more simple fix. He was soon patched back together

"I'd advise you go the Refectory for a meal," she told him "You need to replace the fluids and energy you lost. And try to take it easy for a night or so."

IC: Tridax's eyes narrowed as he stared at Squid, until the Rahkshi was sure he was trying to turn their crimson glow into laser beams by sheer force of will. 

"I told you to merely remove decorations. I told you to avoid unnecessary destruction of the village. At what stage of those instructions did you think to destroy a temple? Take me there, I wish to see this insanity for myself."

The present Chekquars was now making his own was some sort of round loop of metal, the edges slightly honed into blades. So some form of chakram then. The label on the wrapping he had torn off wished the librarian a happy Naming Day, and hoped he would enjoy Silver Snare

OOC: What Silver Snare hits it will try to coil around and trap, extending links out like a slinky. Made to bind Matoran and small Rahkshi it can only manage or limb or two on a Rahshi

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glass

"You're trying and failing to be supportive, but I applaud your effort."

"Thanks... I think..." Xara replied uncertainly. 

IC: The Twins

The pair had almost finished their final sweep of the temple building. They'd found more boxes and bags down in the storeroom and were piling them full of broken decorations and shattered religious artifacts. They'd done their best to remove the carvings of Toa and Mata Nui, and torn down the altar at the front of the temple. Now all that was left was to follow Exxan's final orders: bring down the temple.

But they would wait for him to finish dealing with Mahrika first. 

"We're done, then?" Exxan prompted, beginning to walk away, "or was there some other accusation you wanted to throw at me?" He was frustrated, angry even. Mahrika still didn't fully grasp what he was trying to explain. There was little he could do about that now; he had an assignment to complete. 

"Hey, back off!" Exxan's anger was abruptly forgotten, and he rushed to help Mahrika. Sure, Omega was on Phogen's team, but Exxan had never really liked Omega anyway, so he didn't have a problem with beating him into a bloody pulp to help his friend. 

IC: (Wraith)

Following Chequars and Tube, Wraith entered the library with Arm's Reach in hand.

"What shall we take?" She asked Tube and his master...

IC: (Snakey)

Phogen didn't seem to have heard him.

"I said, what the ####'s going on?"

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Exxan and The Twins.

"No Omega. What you should realise is that you're in the basement of a building that is filled with the rest of my team, and pissing me off right now is a very bad idea. Now let my friend go, or things are going to go very badly for you. Twins, get down here!" 

Hearing Exxan's words, the two rahks made their way down the stairs and stood in the archway at the bottom, effectively trapping Omega in the basement. 

"I'll let you out, but only if you let Mahrika go and get out of here." Exxan was relishing in his newfound power, but he didn't let it take him over. He knew he and his team could break Omega into tiny pieces, but he didn't want to have to do that. He just wanted Omega to let Mahrika go, and then for both of them to get out of his sight. 

He'd had enough of arguments for one day. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick