Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

"Meh. Who needs the infirmary." 

Having just rendered another training dummy unrecognizable, Burst noticed yet another rahkshi entered the gym, one he recognized as being called "abyssium"

Burst approached the newcomer. "Hey, you're Abyssium, right? How about a quick spar?"

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Blaze

Blaze grinned broadly at the admission of her victory. "Heh, yeah," she agreed, "it was pretty inten-" As she tried to get up, her side gave out on her again and she fell forward, right onto her face. "...Ow." Ironic. This other rahkshi had gone for several headshots and she'd blocked or dodged them all, but now she finally took a hit to the face and it was from collapsing to the floor. That was just embarrassing. "Can I get some of those bandages?" She asked through a faceful of floor.

()H-D()

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC That's what I expected to happen

IC Pounamu 

Well, I got my Weapon back, he thought grimly as he limped back a few steps.

The Taiaha requires skilled footwork from its user, something that probably wouldn't happen now.  Instead Pounamu choked up on the weapon to increase his leverage (power) and decrease his range, and assumed a defensive stance.

This better work, he thought.

"I'll bounce back fast," Blaze replied, pushing herself to her feet and, when that nearly resulted in collapsing again, using her mace as a walking stick to keep herself steady. "I always do. Maybe with a bit of healing and a lot of bandages. And some rest." She shrugged. "But hey, at least I'm not bored anymore. That's the worst. I still can't believe I got passed up to go smash and grab in that matoran village."

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Raptor

Raptor backed up and nudged the sai into the air with his foot. He barely caught it with his injured arm and then promptly connected the pommels of the two weapons together to form a double-edged killthing. He had a useless arm and his opponent had an injured foot. Raptor assumed a flexible position, ready to move at a second's notice.

"Blaze," answered the rahkshi of adaptation. "And I think stabbity back there mentioned your name's Revenge, right?" She glanced at the camo-patterned rahkshi she'd been fighting. "Never caught his, though."

()H-D()

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: There were a dozen new posts just while I was writing this!

IC: The Twins.

Storming through the temple, the pair picked up the last of the injured Matoran and handed them over to their buddies outside. Once they were dealt with, the pair resumed their work, tearing down religious artifacts and throwing them into some proper sacks they'd found downstairs. 

IC: Exxan.

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika stared Exxan down for a moment, then dropped his trident to the floor. 

"I don't want to fight you." Each word was forced from Mahrika's mouth. "I want to talk to you. Exxan, you're gaining influence here. And that's not a bad thing. But you're using it for the wrong things. Everyone saw you set up Phogen's Team 2.0. And then you go on like this, trying to go above and beyond at Tridax's demented games."  

"Oh come on, really?" Exxan said in exasperation. "Phogen may be my ally, and I certainly have no intention of crossing him, but this team is mine, not hers. And of course I'm trying to go above and beyond Tridax's quote-unquote demented games; I want to pass this bloody assignment!" This was getting insane. Why couldn't Mahrika see sense? 

IC: Xara.

Xara carefully picked up the roll of knives. Turning one over in her hand, she was surprised when several of the others teleported into her hand as well. Putting them all back in their roll, she tucked it away in a pouch on her belt. Even if her team didn't end up passing this assignment, these knives were reward enough. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: av, I kicked you out of my characters personal room. Also, Kat's edgy around new people.

IC Kat: I sigh, and sit on the bed, now half cleared of metal.

"Dunno why, but I'm worried about Dodge. And you. Dodge got hurt because of my poor leadership, and... Clearly, it has you shaken up. So...." I sigh again, language was a gift and a curse. "I just want to make sure you're okay, I guess."

OOC doing this during class is slowing me down

IC Pounamu

Pounamu attempted to strike his opponent's hand as Raptor slipped past him, but missed comically.

With his opponent behind him, he stabbed backwards quickly with the back of his weapon, but didn't see his opponent's kick and fell to his knees.

IC: Raptor

Raptor, satisfied that his kick had acted, caught the shaft of Po's weapon and pulled at it. It would seem he was trying to pull the weapon from his opponent's grasp, but in reality it was just a distraction. As he shifted his weight to the side holding onto the staff, his "useless" hand flew forward with nearly unstoppable kinetic energy toward's Po's exposed head.

Edited by Gukko Lord

OOC Momentum, not inertia... anyway

IC Pounamu

Pounamu felt his opponent try to pull his weapon and thought back to the beginning of the fight, when he was in a similar situation.  The force that Raptor was using to pull was much less than he used at the beginning of the fight, even though they were both done with his right arm.  This alerted him to the fact that his opponent was planning something else, but there was no time to work out what it was.

He quickly re-angled his attack back at toward his opponent and thrust quickly hoping to connect before his opponent completed his plan.

OOC:

I understand. I'm not mad, just poking fun at the fact that by leaving fora few hours, such a lot has changed.

IC: Abyssium

A new Rahkshi approached Abyssium offering a spar. "Sure," Abyssium said, drawing his twin swords. "Any special rules?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Norik? You there?

IC: Green

"Floor? You find anything?" Green was currently searching a house; so far, she had found a lot of saplings and scraps of colored paper. One of the more interesting things to turn up was a decorated Mukau roast, which Green had to restrain herself from eating. "Hm..." The house had a forge in it; apparently they were making tree stars with it. Green just packed all she could then moved on, taking a vegetable sack on the way out.

EDIT:

IC: Dodge-256

"I was attacked by a sniper. Ironic huh..." A not-quite-a-laugh escaped from Dodge's mouth.

IC: Floor

"Nothing here. We could check out the next room."

IC: Glass

Xara had moved off, and Glass was fine with letting her go off for a while.

He entered an empty house, devoid of decorations, and walked around aimlessly until he hit his head against the basement door.

"What's this?"

He kicked it in and entered.

• Upvote 1

IC: Hoto

"It wasn't your fault. Neither of those were your fault. You can't watch everyone; it's just part of being a leader. You try your best, if something goes wrong, you go with it."

Hoto hoped she was right. She didn't know what happened back there, but it was obvious Kat felt terrible about it.

"I'm not shook up too much about that. It's just..." she stopped, realizing she'd said too much. "...something else."

IC Kat: Strange, it felt good to have someone who, at the very least, seemed to geniuinely care. I smiled, and stood, scooping up an armfull of Protosteel, and offered my other hand to help Hoto up. "Come on, let's find your room, I have an idea that should make it a little easier to find in the future."

OOC: I feel like Hoto x Kat could become a thing. :P 

IC: Burst

"None that I can think of." Burst readied his staff, waiting for his opponent to make a move.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Hoto

Hoto grabbed a few ingots as well and followed Kat out. She was relieved that Kat hadn't asked more.

OOC: Well... maybe? Hoto already knows Fang pretty well, but I'm planning on keeping them apart for a while. Besides, Fang already has his reasons for getting rid of everyone, as seen with Raptor.