Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

But.... Omega is, you know, dead. 

Unlike Bionifight, once a character dies in Corpus, they stay dead. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Before we even get into the topic of the alternate universe that the majority of the Corpus Rahkshi characters in Bionifight come from, you should know that I imagine Shadow Kraata Rail to be around ten times more brutal/scary/irritable than his current incarnation here.

As in an "I'm going to decapitate you, run a string through the eye-sockets of your armor, and add it to the collection of severed heads conveniently hanging off of my belt, soley because you stole the last of my Kavinika jerky" kind of brutal/scary/irritable.

But if you want to pit the Omega of that universe against what I just finished describing, I wish him the best of luck.

He's going to need it.

And yes, Roman; this is the version of Rail that I'm pretending is currently watching over Sand while Xara and Glass are at the tournament.

You're welcome.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

If I'm not mistaken, that's also part of the reason why he's currently dead though, so I don't see that helping him out too much at all.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Before we even get into the topic of the alternate universe that the majority of the Corpus Rahkshi characters in Bionifight come from, you should know that I imagine Shadow Kraata Rail to be around ten times more brutal/scary/irritable than his current incarnation here.

And yes, Roman; this is the version of Rail that I'm pretending is currently watching over Sand while Xara and Glass are at the tournament.

You're welcome.

I actually envision Bionifight Xara to come from the future of the existing Corpus Rahkshi timeline. I'm writing under the assumption that she survives whatever happens at the end of Corpus Rahkshi, and continues leveling up until she gets to Shadow Kraata level, if she doesn't wind up doing so during the course of the game itself. 

Oh..... lovely.....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hm.... it would appear that my spellcheck is indeed not picking up on that particular word when I mistype it....

IC Vaalku

Whoever that was - definitely familiar - was holding in laughter. Vaalku shot him an angry glare and crawled back to the pillar to resume work.

Why would Illusive seem familiar to Vaalku? They've never met, that I can recall. And if they have and I've forgotten about it, then it wouldn't really matter anyway, since Illusive has completely changed his colour and appearance.

Ugh.... what is it, pick on Nato day? :P 

Like you people have never made typos in your lives. :D

• Upvote 1

NPC Matoran

The Matoran shakily aimed his blaster at Rider. "You. Drop your weapons!" He then began to cycle aiming at the trio. "DROP THEM!"

Uh.... guys.... as proven with Vaalku, the Matoran have been shooting Rahkshi on sight.

And that was before Illusive and Zex went and butchered a whole bunch of them. The Matoran wouldn't be telling your guys to "drop their weapons" (how would they even know that they'd understand them, and besides, Rahkshi are weapons), they'd be shooting them. Repeatedly. Until they stopped moving. And then probably shoot them a few more times, just to be on the safe side. 

• Upvote 3

Well they were a kaita when spotted so that may contribute to some more caution.

No.... I think that would be an incentive to bring out the heavy artillery. 

10 widgets says that whatever happens will be useful to Illusive. 

OOC: Dane, Gukko Lord and Smudge, you've presented me with an opportunity to do something I've been plotting since the RPG began. Between the three of you I would appreciate it if you could pick one of your recently captured characters to be a...special volunteer. What they're volunteering for I'm keeping a surprise, however I will tell you its not instantaneous execution. There is a possibility of death, yes, but you'll be getting fair odds. And if you survive it'll be a heck of a boost for the character. So, gentlemen, pick me a victim volunteer!

Alright Ultron, I'll play your game. I volunteer as tribute!

Come on! You've already had one of your characters leveled up! Give me a chance. TAKE RAPTOR!

:)

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Time for a rescue mission I guess..

Look's like diplomacy has to happen sooner than expected..

[continued uncontrollable laughter] 

The time for diplomacy has long passed. This. Is. War. 

• Upvote 1