Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I bring an army of Nui Jagas, Nui Ramas, and a muaka, not to mention bacon people that are trained to avoid being eaten.My mask.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Toa of Smooth Jazz, bacon or any other meat is not Lego related, so you are violating the Games and Trivia rules. Also, it is not fun with you using the same tactic over and over again. Be creative! That's what you're supposed to do in this game.That being said, I construct a large Lego Tower of bricks, and knock it over on your head. I rummage through the rubble, and take it.My mask!(Anyone who takes the mask from me, be creative and different, don't follow Toa of Smooth Jazz's example)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Toa of Smooth Jazz, bacon or any other meat is not Lego related, so you are violating the Games and Trivia rules. Also, it is not fun with you using the same tactic over and over again. Be creative! That's what you're supposed to do in this game.

While you may be correct, please do leave reprimanding players to the G&T staff. I watch every active thread in this forum and will step in if need be.Now then, you made the unfortunate mistake of rummaging through the rubble in your bare feet. As you rummage, you step on a LEGO brick, and as you rub your foot to try to ease the pain, I sneak in and take the mask.My mask!

Faithful minion that I am to Windy, I always have his back, so I shoot a luminescent green zamor sphere at you, causing you to temporarily freeze in stasis, allowing me to take back the mask. My mask!

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I fire a Midak Skyblaster, creating an Ignika of light energy. Since the real Ignika is as shiny as the light one, you get confused. I take the real one, and the fake blows up in your hands, injuring you beyond non-mechanical repair. Enjoy coming back as Darth Vader The Second, and...MY MASK!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I bring a Muaka trained to do tricks, and while you watch his tricks in amazement, I steal the mask from behind.My mask.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I bring a Muaka, who destroys the giant Takua factory and steals the mask for me. I also get a giant Takua umbrella to protect me from further giant Takuas.My mask.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I then walk up to you, poke you,and while your thinking if I'm completely sane, I start nibbling at your hands like a fish. It tickles so much,you drop the mask. I pick up the mask,and stick a cake inside it,so I can eat the cake.While I am running, i stop at the corner store and buy an anti-giant takua gun(It came with a free anti giant takua umbrella! ^_^ )Mai Mask.(And yummy chocolate flavoured cake.)