Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I send an army of angry Nui-Jaga at you and they take you to their lair full of infected Kohlii balls.While you are screaming in the cavern from the Nui-Jaga stings, I take the mask that was coincidentally left on the ground during the attack.My mask!

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

Fezpocalypse was pretending. He steals the mask from Ihu, then kills King Joe for good measure.Fezpocalypse has the mask. (Yes, I can say his name. No need to worry, my comics made his name safe. See? Fezpocalypse Fezpocalypse Fezpocalypse Fezpoca-BOO-OOM)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We (Myself and my alternate) revive and then reveal to your army that you only want the mask for yourself, you're never going to let any of the alternates have it. The alternates kill you and while they're doing that, we take the mask and then go get the mask from my alternate's dimension for him. Our Mask.

I seal your alternate into a copy of the complete works of H.P.Lovecraft, then smack you silly with the book.My mask.

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

I explain to my alternatives that any one of us having the mask is more or less the same as any other one of us having it, as nobody can tell us apart, and we are all the same person anyway. We burn the book, steal the mask and then go riding off on scraggle-foot Mulligatawnies to find some place to hide it.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

I just roll my eyes and send the Zivon after you.After sealing it back in its shadow dimension, I have the mask now.

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

Unfortunately, a 404: Not Found error occurred when you attempted to retrieve the mask - a fake error skillfully crafted by yours truly.My mask.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png