Bionifight 4

Voltex

This was about the second time I had been electrified, and it hurt.However in my pain I noticed yet another target for my rage, someone who didn't have army summoning for another few posts.So I decided to take advantage of that by summoning one hundred Tahtorak around him."Eat giant monster Vertak follower"

IC:Zadakh began laughing like a maniac. He grabbed his Keyblade with both hands and, with one hit, downed a Tahtorak and sent it tumbling into its brothers, and then he jumped at another, grabbed it by the horns, and flipped it onto the ground. One of the Tahtorak hit him with its tail, sending him flying quite far away, but he bounced when he hit the ground, landed on his feet, and smiled.As he moved back towards the Tahtorak, he began explaining the concept of Heartless and Nobodies, something that didn't make any real sense even to him, confusing all of the giant reptiles and making them easy prey for his Keyblade when he finally reached them.

"Hey, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'll let you ignore me!" BZPP yelled as she blasted THVN with light and electricity. She also summoned a Nuparu, a Lehvak Kal and a pile of spare parts. Working quickly Nuparu used the Lehvak Kal and the spare parts to create...The Vacuum Kal Leg!. BZPP then put the leg on and walked in circles to get used to it.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Sadness. Everyone except for Jl and Guts Style Pahrak have earned themselves a visit with Vertak. But first:Round 13: iBrow Modifier Set 2 Now in EffectIn addition to the previous three misfortunes, you'll now receive three more before the round ends tonight!

• [*]
All fighters except for Beano and Zadakh are now unable to summon armies of more than 100.[*]All fighters except for Beano and Zadakh are now on fire and cannot use that to their advantage whatsoever.[*]All fighters except for Beano and Zadakh now have runny noses that cannot be stopped.

Now time for Vertak to visit you all. :)VertakVertak flew in on the PIG, pausing the battle while he spoke. Beano and Zadakh were noted to be happily chatting while the others received their new curses due to the iBrow modifier, in addition to having to also deal with the first set. However, Vertak then decided to additionally punish kanohi_master, The Highly Visible Noob, and MoC1 further for refusing to follow a round modifier.With a snap of his fingers, Vertak turned the three fighters into jellyfish for the rest of the round, with a warning that being jellyfish for the duration of Round 14 was also not out of the question.As Vertak flew away on the PIG, the fight resumed.-ibrow

What!!! I followed the modifier!!! Quote: "she pledged allegiance to the United Bionifight and to its leader Vertak." That is an unedited quote from the last page. BZPP found herself cursed by ibrow and the PIG even though she had followed the rules.

IC:Zadakh noticed that everyone was on fire and had snot dripping from their noses. "Well...I can relate to the second one," he said. "OH, I know! Maybe if I punch them hard enough in the face, it'll crush their nasal passages! That should do the trick!"He then noticed people had been turned into jellyfishes, and said, "Wait...do jellyfishes have nasal passages? Ah, whatever."He went towards the nearest flaming jellyfish and attacked with his Keyblade.

"Oh forget you Vertak if you think you can keep me in you sick games, I choose re-death"And so I jumped at Zadaks's blade and met my end with whatever dignity I have left.About none to be exact.OOC= Time's I have died ... four. You can say death's losing it's impact when I commit suicide over crummy modifiers.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC:"Who's next?!" Zadakh shouted, aiming at another jellyfish.He then paused. "Wait...hitting jellyfish isn't a challenge..."He turned around and shouted, "COME AT ME! Come on, I haven't used my Kanoka, and I only used my Nerd powers once...and that was on Tahtorak. Hello? Anyone? I CRAVE VIOLENCE!!"

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

What!!! I followed the modifier!!! Quote: "she pledged allegiance to the United Bionifight and to its leader Vertak." That is an unedited quote from the last page. BZPP found herself cursed by ibrow and the PIG even though she had followed the rules.

VertakVertak had known he'd mess up somehow. To make MoC1 forgive him, he turned off jellyfish mode on everybody.-ibrow

IC:Zadakh turned behind him and said, "Huh? You're not jellyfish anymore? WOOT! Screaming at the heavens ALWAYS works!"He then lunged at the closest foe with his Keyblade...it would look really cool in slow motion, but he doesn't have any slowing or time-bending powers, so it's just in normal motion. Sadness.

The closest foe happened to be BZPP who was quite confused by the curse and the rapid transformation to a jellyfish and back again, this left her in a state that could best be described as :dazed:. And was hit by a sharp sword that caused her to somewhat regain her senses (a bit of pain can do wonders, I should offer prescriptions :evilbiggrin:) and she drew her arm blades and tried to put up a good fight. OOC: Normally I'm not this pathetic, but its hard to fight without my Special Weapons and when you have a runny nose.

IC:Zadakh thought, Hm...I won't use any of my powers, except my strength...not yet. I want this to be a drawn out, epic battle!He did a quick jump forward and used a slow thrust with his Keyblade, expecting BZPP to dodge, and then he quickly spun around, landed on one hand, and did a handstand blade spin before leaping at BZPP again.

IC:Zadakh felt the electrified blades punch through his armor, cutting him and temporarily stunning his muscles, causing him to collapse briefly. Once he regained control, however, he immediately leapt up and shoulder-tackled BZPP, intending to disorient his foe, and then used a horizontal slash to try and hurl her away."Not bad at all!"

IC:Zadakh realized that some snot had gotten on his Keyblade, and if he had a face it would have a look of disgust. That's the downside of Vahki heads--they're not very expressive. Anywhozit, Zadakh flicked the snot off his Keyblade and made a "ugh" type of sound, and then he went over to BZPP and poked her with his weapon."Hey, uh...can we keep fighting?"He waited a while, but when he got no reply, he turned and said, "Anyone else? I'm getting twitchy." *twitch* "See?!"

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Since BZPP was knocked out, this would be easy but BioniPanda's do not like snot.And since BioniPanda's weren't BIONICLE the PIG descended from the heavens on a beam of light and caused the ibrow modifier to curse Beano and lightning destroyed the BioniPanda's.Round 13: iBrow Modifier Set 2 1/2 Now in EffectFor breaking the rules Beano you get these random annoyances and a Hot Pocket!

• [*]
Beano loses his right hand thumb.[*]Beano loses the ability to summon armies greater then 100. [*]Beano now has a runny nose that cannot be stopped.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

I BLAME HAT TEAM FORTESS 2. Now then...ToD ran around the place, on fire, failing somewhat due to his left foot not being there. However, he still had his flags, his wind and his ice. Thus, whipping at everybody with the flags, he tried to extinguish the fire with his other powers. To a failed extent. He now had frostbite and the fire w3as ten times larger, quickly consuming him.GAAAAAAHHHH! I Swea - AAAGH! - loya - BLARGH! - ertak!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I read through half of the posts then gave up.NujaniiNujanii, unable to keep up with everything that had happened, knew that there was only one thing to do. Nujanii sat down in the Gali Nuva meditate pose. He then hit himself with a levitate disk. Nujanii shut his eyes and began to converse with Saradomin while waiting for the absurd match to end.

Since BZPP was knocked out, this would be easy but BioniPanda's do not like snot.And since BioniPanda's weren't BIONICLE the PIG descended from the heavens on a beam of light and caused the ibrow modifier to curse Beano and lightning destroyed the BioniPanda's.Round 13: iBrow Modifier Set 2 1/2 Now in EffectFor breaking the rules Beano you get these random annoyances and a Hot Pocket!

• [*]
Beano loses his right hand thumb.[*]Beano loses the ability to summon armies greater then 100. [*]Beano now has a runny nose that cannot be stopped.

Last time I checked, you aren't me. Jl has NOT been breaking the rules. The Kakama doesn't make him fly, does it?And I do read your posts- had he been breaking rules, I would've said so. ;)And if someone is breaking the rules, you're supposed to use the PIG (as I believe you should know)- not imitate me. I'm going to remove your ability to summon any help for the following round.Round 13 Over. The winner of this round is Guts Style Pahrak - unfortunately the iBrow Modifier is in effect this round, meaning you do not get a special weapon this round. Good job though anyway!I feel mean now thoRound 14: Bionifight (Regular)For this round you all find yourselves teleported to Bota-Magna, where you can choose to battle in a fortress that has an insane Great Being trapped inside or in the jungle, where hostile Agori tribes and giant Dinosaurs roam.In addition, the member MoC1: BZPower Paladin cannot summon any help for the duration of this round.Good luck!-ibrow

I'll be back tomorrow. Gonna grab a good book and go to bed here in a minute.Oh, and that last modifier was absolutely ridiculous. You're not a god, Freelancer. Less than six months ago you were one of us.NujaniiNujanii, still in the meditation pose, passed through the dimensional barrier, through the abyss, and into a Bota Mangan Fortress with an insane great being. Nujanii thanked Saradomin for the intelligent conversation and free ride, then stood up, as Saradomin had taken the effects of the levitation disk away. Nujanii felt his left foot and it was good to do so. It had been removed twice now. Nujanii then created a ring of flames around himself and glanced around for opponents. Hopefully he would not be hit too badly overnight.

Edited by kanohi_master

Sorry I wasn't that active last round. I'll try to be more active this round.Squishy was in a dense forest. Well, sort of dense. Suddenly, like a pack of wild shrimp flocking to a jumbo jet, a tribe of hostile Agori began to come out of the woods to, um, try and hurt Squishy for no reason. Squishy fired his Monsterquake Inducer and Robert began to feast. That doesn't mean Squishy was entirely out of the woods yet(ha, ha, ha), because some Agori were hiding in the trees firing AK-47s​ bow and arrows. Squishy growled in frustration as he was pelted with arrows-- wait, those aren't arrows! What are they...? Plungers. Figures. Squishy grew out many gigantic man/Agori-eating plants to seek and eat the bow and plunger wielding Agori.

overlordsukapon.png

Bonus post!NujaniiNujanii saw Squishy. He saw a lot of wood. (OOC: See where this is going?) Nujanii grabbed Squishy and definistrated him flew up and threw him back into the fortress. Nujanii knew that that was going to hurt Squishy, but less that what he was about to do. Nujanii threw a fireball at a lucky (or unlucky) agori that had nailed Nujanii in the left foot (everything seemed to happen to Nujanii's feet). The entire forest was on fire within seconds. The scared agori began fleeing the blaze in his direction.It was a massacre.

BZPP stumbled into awakeness and found she couldn't summon anything, after cursing for several minutes she shrugged, she didn't need an army, she had four Special Weapons and enough power to destroy a small country. Seeing that Nujanii had set the entire forest on fire, she created a heavy rain that quickly put the fire out. She then remembered she hadn't summoned her fourth Special Weapon yet so she created a ball of energy in each hand, formed her hands into fists and slammed them together causing the energy to destabilize and create a glowing tattoo on the backs of her hands. She then stalked off into the forest to find someone to fight.OOC: What!! BioniPanda's are not Bionicles! "Keep your armies Bionicle-related. No Orcs, Pokemon or ReDeads, please." That clearly states that BioniPanda's are not allowed.

Round 13 Over. The winner of this round is Guts Style Pahrak - unfortunately the iBrow Modifier is in effect this round, meaning you do not get a special weapon this round. Good job though anyway!I feel mean now tho

That's because you are mean.It didn't take long for BZPP to find an opponent, the ground shook and trees fell as a massive BioniT-rex burst through the foliage with a certain noob on it's back."Yes YES! WHOOHOOO! THIS IS AWESOME! .. Ohai Paladin, met my robot dinosaur?"The massive beast lunged at BZPP with it's jaws wide open."Think, he likes you" Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

MoC1: BZPower Paladin, on Dec 09 2011 - 09:13 AM, said:Since BZPP was knocked out, this would be easy but BioniPanda's do not like snot.And since BioniPanda's weren't BIONICLE the PIG descended from the heavens on a beam of light and caused the ibrow modifier to curse Beano and lightning destroyed the BioniPanda's.Round 13: iBrow Modifier Set 2 1/2 Now in EffectFor breaking the rules Beano you get these random annoyances and a Hot Pocket!

• [*]

Last time I checked, you aren't me. Jl has NOT been breaking the rules. The Kakama doesn't make him fly, does it?And I do read your posts- had he been breaking rules, I would've said so. ;)And if someone is breaking the rules, you're supposed to use the PIG (as I believe you should know)- not imitate me. I'm going to remove your ability to summon any help for the following round.
OOC: I specifically put the word 'Bioni' there for a reason.=====Beano was singing happily while gloating for his win. Sadly, he was singing while in the middle of being pooped out by a giant dinosaur. He was plopped in a massive pile of poop, not knowing which direction was up and which was down. A group of maliciously smiling Agori grabbed the entire poop, including Beano, and brought it to the front of the castle, not knowing that their newly found plant fertilizers was filled with beans. A few minutes later, Beano finally managed to get out, but not with a stinking stench which was repelling other people due to smell.Beano turned, and found a Invisible Noob with his massive BioniT-Rex. Focusing, he summoned BioniRanger, a team of power rangers/Toa hybrids, with fake toy guns which could fire beams of their elemental powers. They blasted holes at the T-Rex and saved BZPP from the gaping jaws.They then grabbed the person they saved (BZPP) and fired their fake toy guns.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC= thing is Jl1223 X things like that or bionirangers (especially bionirangers actually) run the risk of going off topic (though I admit my t-rex was bad the jungle was said to be full of dinosaurs). On another note the comedies forum has a rule against toilet humor, yes this is the games forum but I think it's a rule to keep in mind."You fools now he's going to turn into a giant and kill you all ..."...that didn't happen."ermm ... well then I'll kill you anyway"I yelled as I smashed most of the BioniRangers with my alpha gloves, then drained the life of the last member with my claws.

ToD found himself suddenly transported to a dark room, his fire gone, his frostbite... wait, he couldn't get frostbite... Oh well. Anyways, he was perfectly fine. But he was in a dark room with a being of some sort wrapped in chains on the other side. So they had a rather insane chat with each other, going anywhere from the nonexistent weather to how fun it was to chop heads off people's bodies. Yep, wonderfully sane conversation.Of course, everyone outside would have to deal with the dozens of random toradoes flying out of that room and out the fortress. Oh, and they couldn't forget the tidal waves (which happened to put out Nujanii's fire).Also, Moc, it's been done before now. Please, don't complain.Also also, k_m, he is a god in this game. =P

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"OOF"The shock-wave sent me flying through the air into an unlucky Agori. Dusting myself off I chose to take advantage of BZPP's ... disadvantage.So yet again I summoned the Xian mountain."BOOM!"A large chunk of living rock landed on BZPP, said rock also acted as a good shield against the incoming elemental tornadoes.

NujaniiNujanii's fire was extinguished. He didn't like that. Nujanii considered his options. He could use his fire powers. He could use his Garai. He could usde his kakama and kanoka in tandem. He could use his kakama and melee. Nujanii decided to use kakama and kanoka in tandem. Nujanii flew upwards, then selected his target. BZPP. BZPP was hit by a big living rock, so Nujanii used his Garai to increase the gravatic pull of THVN's hand on the rock. The rock flew to THVN. Nujanii then began throwing weakness disks at kakama level speed at BZPP. All level 8. Nujanii was not using a mask of acuracy, but surely at least one would hit before BZPP noticed him.

OOC= gravity doesn't work that way nujanii, you can't increase the pull of my hand on the rock my because my hand has negligible gravity. To have a chance of even increasing that gravity to noticeable levels you would have to break into god mode powers.Fortunately what Nujanii described about hands, gravity and rocks didn't happen. Eager to destroy NUjanii's psychological hitpoints I laughed at him."TROLOLOLOL YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GRAVITY WORKS TROLOLOLOLOL!"Then I extendo punched him in the face for extra humiliation.

BZPP was mostly unharmed as she had warped away from the Xian Mountain and saw several weakening disks hit it. Deducing that the disks were meant for her, she used Force Choke (constricting his neck with telekinesis) on the toa.OOC: THVN is right, all gravity is, is distortions of space-time created by objects and the Garai does not grant full control over gravity.

Yes I can use gravity that way. No, I don't need god mode powers to do it. Recall that Hewkii Mahri lifted the coliseum for a short amount of time. This is a much easier task than that. Also, I understand gravity better than some, though less than others. I know what you mean, MoC1. But, however, my Garai does give full gravity powers. Remember also that the energy to do this comes from the kanohi, so I could smash planets together without draining energy, though I might pass out from mental exhaustion in the attempt.Read my profile.I'm trying to use my powers creatively. Like using Fire to freeze someone, for example. Or using iron to knock opponents' projectiles off course.EDIT: Ok, after a few minutes' thought, I have come up with some logic with which to poud you two to the ground. A Toa of Gravity on Bara Manga uses his gravity powers to make a ko-matoran weightless. Realistic, right? Not really. He has completely removed the gravatic pull of Bara Manga on the matoran. So then, if that's realistic, then if I increased the gravatic pull of your hand by the same amount (addition, not multiplication) then the rock would easily have enough force to go to your hand and probably knock you over as well. Now, the limit is reached when I adjust the gravity of two things that both pull on each other with great gravatic force. Then, I have to eliminate the pull of both on the other. Do you get it now? I'll copy and paste this into my next post if no one notices it.NujaniiNujanii used his kakama to easily dodge the extendo punch. Nujanii replied with a fireball. Nujanii decided then that BZPP was too powerful. So, he used his Garai to increase the gravitational pull of his hand on the Silver kanohi.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= Ahem

Yes I can use gravity that way. No, I don't need god mode powers to do it. Recall that Hewkii Mahri lifted the coliseum for a short amount of time.

There's a difference between reducing the weight of he coliseum so it floats (note that Hewkii almost passed out from that) and making someones hand pull at a specific object, a power that is violates the very meaning of gravity and is in no way implied or shown to be possible by a toa of gravity.

I'm trying to use my powers creatively. Like using Fire to freeze someone, for example. Or using iron to knock opponents' projectiles off course.

Ironically that particular usage of elemental abilities is somewhat debatable in the storyline and theories forum, it's somewhat unlikely you can actually do that. Sorry if I come across as too harsh for saying this but perhaps you should think a bit more about how you use your powers.

The flames danced around me but barely hurt in the slightest, I was thankful for my fire resistant armour.I was also thankful for PIG, who rode by, took Nujanii's Garai and then banished the toa to an A-level physics class to learn why gravity did not work the way he thought it did. Nujanii would not have his Garai back until he demonstrated a proper understanding of gravity.As this post wasn't very funny I threw a pie at BZPP."HA!"

You didn't read my edit. I am going to copy and paste it. Then I am going to PM iBrow. He gave me full, Toa level powers with the Garai, after all.Copied and pasted from above:Ok, after a few minutes' thought, I have come up with some logic with which to poud you two to the ground. A Toa of Gravity on Bara Manga uses his gravity powers to make a ko-matoran weightless. Realistic, right? Not really. He has completely removed the gravatic pull of Bara Manga on the matoran. So then, if that's realistic, then if I increased the gravatic pull of your hand

OOC: I won...? AWESOMES! Many thanks!...Even though I don't get my special weapon D:IC:Zadakh lay asleep, snoring very loudly...wait, how can he snore? He doesn't have a nose! This guy's even wierder than we first thought, it seems...anyway, he woke up, yawned, and said, "Ah, that was a good nap...I dreamt that I won some epic battle, although I didn't get any prizes or anything, but hey, violence and epicness are their own rewards!"He then noticed his surroundings, stood up...and then he saw the bionic dinosaurs."...That...is one of the coolest things...I have EVER seen!!" he exclaimed. "I MUST POSSESS ONE!!"Zadakh grabbed some dead vines, leapt onto the back of a large bionic velociraptor, and used the vines as reigns, quickly getting the dino under control. "ONWARD, my steed! HIYA!!"The raptor charged towards the battle, Zadakh brandishing his Keyblade out to the side. "HAVE AT THEE! Or something...not really sure what that means."As his raptor ran past BZPP, he slashed, saying, "We didn't finish our epic duel!! If we don't finish it soon, an eternal rivalry may form!!"OOC: Also...I may not be on much this round. Sorry, family's in town.

OOC: Negating gravity would be as easy as creating a small ripple in space-time to negate the larger ripple created by a planet but increasing a ripple that much would be extremely drain. Quote from BS01: "The Kanohi Garai is the Mask of Gravity. It allows its user to increase or decrease a target's gravitational pull. Its power cannot be used by the wearer on himself/herself." as you can see it says that you cannot use it on yourself and it only says that you can increase or decrease, not create a new gravitational attraction, like you would need to do to attract my kanohi as the tiny ripple in space-time that is created by your hand does not have the size to have any effect whatsoever on me. BZPP's mask was unaffected as Nujanii was misusing his Garai and blocked the Keyblade with her Shield. The PIG swooped down from the sky and used a Felnas on Nujanii's Garai. BZPP replied to Nujnaii's Godmod with a telekinetic punch in the groin and then blasted Nujanii with a stream of water that made a pressure washer (and those can cut through your arm) look like a yard sprinkler.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

No, read my profile. It explains my usage of my garai. It is pefectly legitimate. Sorry, but you simply don't know the extent of my powers. I use Toa level control through it.Great usage of water powers, that pressure beam.NujaniiNujanii already knew what gravity did. Therefore, the first PIG of the round was negated. Nujanii then used his fire powers to turn the incoming water into steam. The second PIG was ignored as his Garai had not been active at the time. Nujanii then ignited the ground beneath BZPP. Hepulled out a kanoka of disruption and hit her in the face with it. Nujanii had absolutely no idea what it did, but he hoped that it would give BZPP a tast of her own medicine.Nujanii then waited for Vertak to give his advanced Garai back.

Edited by kanohi_master