Keep The Car Moving

Squishyfrog

luckily eridan ampora is passin by an shoots chuck wwith ahabs crosshairs to evveryones rereef but noww the car is caught in the blast

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Too bad he walks so slow. The car is long gone by the time he gets there.And everything is so calm and normal that the car feels like something is going to happen. Thus, it pulls out all its defensive things and uses them, causing a massive explosion.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

The Torpedo Explodes against the random rock that sprouted from the seafloor, causing a massive tidal wave that now sends the Car toward...Da end of Da Eart.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

It hits the snakes that aren't doing anything instead of the car.So now the car gets blown out of the water by the shockwaves.Doesn't exist.That giant Kraken does exist, though.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*