The Kanohi Force

Dallior

Hail to the New Creparian Empress,

You're getting off-topic! No! Stop! Bad! T1S will call Windrider on you again! 

*T1S uses the power of the Kanohi Flashbaki to summon hurricane-force winds, led by the one and only Windy*

(I might actually do something like this for the next chapter. Thanks for the idea, Rocky. :) )

Wait, Kanohi Flashbakis can do that? 

*deviously diabolically shrewd grin*

In other news, I'd like to congratulate Aerixx for almost hitting 1,337 posts, if anybody remembers the significance of that. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

Hail to the New Creparian Empress,

You're getting off-topic! No! Stop! Bad! T1S will call Windrider on you again! 

*T1S uses the power of the Kanohi Flashbaki to summon hurricane-force winds, led by the one and only Windy*

(I might actually do something like this for the next chapter. Thanks for the idea, Rocky. :) )

Wait, Kanohi Flashbakis can do that? 

*deviously diabolically shrewd grin*

In other news, I'd like to congratulate Aerixx for almost hitting 1,337 posts, if anybody remembers the significance of that. 

There's only one, but yes, it can do that. I'll be discussing it and some of its nature in the next chapter.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

There's only one, but yes, it can do that. I'll be discussing it and some of its nature in the next chapter.

Do me a favor and throw in humour,

I'll try. :P My specialty is more serious works, but I think I can manage something good.

Which reminds me, I need you to PM me some info about your character. In addition to the Flashbaki, I'll be addressing the new recruits and other guest stars.

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Do me a favor and throw in humour,

I'll try. :P My specialty is more serious works, but I think I can manage something good.

Which reminds me, I need you to PM me some info about your character. In addition to the Flashbaki, I'll be addressing the new recruits and other guest stars.

We should end the chapter with Petewa getting taped to the ceiling. 

\/\/0\/\/, 7h1$ 1$ /\/\y 1337th p0$7, @no| 17'$ @o|o||23$$1ng 1337. \/\/h@7'$ 17$ $1gn1ph1c@nc3? 1$ 17 1337 @$ 1n 'leet'?

* Wow, this is my 1337th post, and it's addressing 1337. What's its significance? Is it 1337 as in leet?

Never have I read a post so informative and beautiful. *sniff*

Thank you, good sir. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Seriously? I've tripped over tent poles, walked into open doors, ran straight at brick walls, and taping me to the ceiling is the best you can think of? Verily, I doth shunneth thee,

Taped to the ceiling? Someone's been reading my comics, it seems. :D

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Seriously? I've tripped over tent poles, walked into open doors, ran straight at brick walls, and taping me to the ceiling is the best you can think of? Verily, I doth shunneth thee,

Taped to the ceiling? Someone's been reading my comics, it seems. :D

You have comics? Oh yeah, you do,

Kanohi Force Chapter 6

By ~T1S~

The 1st Shadow was about done with the day. He and the rest of the Leedurship Board were supposed to meet with Jaller about BZ-Nui security measures, but Aerixx had scared the poor Ta-Matoran off with a bag of groceries. “Guys, I’m getting kinda tired.” Before the others could stop him, he headed for the door.

When he opened it, however, he was greeted by a strange sight. Before him stood four beings: a Ta-Matoran wearing a red Volitak, another Matoran whose element he could not identify, a giant banana, and a black and silver Toa of Earth.

Without looking away from the smiling and waving figures before him, he called out to the others,” Hey, uh, guys? Were we expecting company?”

Jakura stood and looked over his friend’s shoulder. “Oh, did they bring pizza?”

Aerixx shifted into a Gukko and flew around the room, screeching something about pineapple pizza.

Shadow shook his head. “No, they look like Guest Stars.” They were still smiling and waving at him. “Really creepy Guest Stars…” They continued to stand there, smiling and waving. “That’s starting to freak me out. Can I help you guys?”

The red one stepped up. “I’m Tahu 3.0, these others are Petewa, Banana Gunz, and Toa Onaku. We’re here to sign up as members of the Kanohi Force!”

Ghidora walked over to the door. “Well, good to meet y’alls! If you want to join, first you’ll have to go with the Shadowman here to receive your new masks.”

Petewa looked confused. “What’s wrong with my mask?”

Ghidora leaned down until he was eye-level with the other. “You will lose your old mask, for it represents who you once were. Your new mask will symbolize you as a servant of the Order. You will lose your soul to us and be forever bound until the pits of Karzahni claim you.”

The Guest Stars looked horrified. The other Leedurship members just stared at Ghiddy as though he had lost his mind (which he probably had). Jakura and Arzaki came up, and dragged Ghidora away. “It’s for your own good,” Arzaki soothed. “We’ll let you out when the new recruits have calmed down and are all situated.” While he spoke, Jakura wrapped Ghiddy in a straightjacket and wrapped his mouth in duct tape. Once that was done, they threw him into the closet and locked the door.

Shadow nodded to the two Toa of Fire. “Thanks, guys. He was starting to worry me.” To the newbies, “Ignore that guy. He hasn’t had his pills today. Anyway, the new masks will grant you new powers and allow you to sense the presence of other Kanohi Force members. Nothing more.”

He started to lead them away, but Pohatu followed them out, his eyes glued to Banana Gunz. Shadow applied some glue-remover, and Pohatu stepped back. “Ooh, what is this thing? All big and yellow and curved…. I want to poke it…” He proceeded to poke the banana.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Gunz screamed. He grabbed Pohatu by the neck (a miraculous feat, seeing as bananas don’t have arms) and proceeded to bash the Toa of Stone against the floor. Once satisfied, he walked over to where T1S stood (another miraculous feat, seeing as bananas don’t have legs, either).

The Av-Matoran shook his head. “Right, you four. Follow me.”

He led them to the Coliseum, where he lived, much to the chagrin of the Staff. That was a story for another day, but more important now was that the Flashbaki itself was kept hidden here.

“So, you live here?” Petewa asked. “How’d you manage that? I thought only the staff lived here!”

“Well, yes, that’s true. But if you were listening to the narration, then you’ll know that it’s a story for another day, and I’m not here to discuss that.”

At that, a bulky Le-Matoran and a Rahkshi of Heat Vision appeared. The Rahkshi spoke first. “Bwoss! You just broke the fourth wall!”

The Le-Matoran joined in. “I hope they don’t sue us for that. Again…”

Shadow sighed and shook his head. “Cyrahk, Thulk, don’t you two have an Ask Clog to run?”

The pair looked at each other briefly before running off to the studio of ~The 1st Shadow’s Comics~.

“Great! Now that those dorks are gone, let’s move on.”

Shadow led the recruits up to the Master Suite near the top of the Coliseum. He brought them into the study. “Wait here.” He then disappeared into a doorway, leaving them alone.

Tahu 3.0 looked around at the others, taking them all in. “So, we’re all joining the Kanohi Force, huh?”

Most of them nodded, except for Banana Gunz, who didn’t have a head to nod in the first place. “Not really. I’m just here for the fun of it.”

Onaku glanced at each in turn. “Might as well get to know each other. I’m Toa Onaku, Toa of Earth, and I’m secretly planning to take over the Force… Uh, I mean… to help out with stuff. Good stuff.”

Tahu 3.0 raised his hand. “As you can see by my magical title floating over my head, I’m Tahu 3.0, and I’m good at getting things.”

“What do you mean?” Petewa asked.

“Well, do you need anything?”

Petwea thought for a moment.  “I could go for a Kanoka Cola, now that you mention it.”

Instantly, Tahu held out a Kanoka Cola. Petwea stared at it for a second before cautiously taking it. “Where did you…?”

“Don’t ask. It’s my special secret.”

“Right… Anyway, I’m Petewa. I’m good at most forms of combat, and… Hey, are those genuine Steltian silk curtains?”

Onaku raised an eyebrow. “Short attention span?”

Petwea turned to the Toa and said, “Yes. Wait, no… I mean… What was the question again?”

Banana Gunz rolled his eyes (yet another miraculous feat, seeing as bananas don’t have eyes). “I’m Banana Gunz—Gunz, for short—and I’m here to start a campaign to spread awareness of the slaughter of my brethren to satisfy other beings’ need for ‘healthy snacking.’”

Petewa immediately threw his banana-flavored Kanoka Cola out the window in hopes that the giant fruit wouldn’t notice.

“Who just broke my window?”

They all turned to see The 1st Shadow coming back through the doorway. In his hands was a bizarre object that they figured must be the Kanohi Flashbaki.

It was amazing. Its golden surface shimmered and shifted, its features changing from one mask to the next in rapid succession. One moment, it would have the eyeholes of the Hau Nuva, the forehead of the Mask of Jungle, the mouth of the Avohkii; and the next, it bore the cheeks of the Mask of Earth, the eyepiece of the Akaku, and the crest of the Mask of Water.

“This mask has the power of every Kanohi in existing canon, as well as the powers of the 2015 Masks of Power. Now, I’m going to use this mask to grant you all your new masks and powers. This shouldn’t hurt a bit. If it does, then suck it up, princess. It’ll be over before you know it.”

With that, he removed his black Kakama, and placed the Flashbaki over his empty face. Instantly, it began to stabilize. Its form no longer shifted erratically, but was now forming the shape of a Kakama/Mask of Stone hybrid. As a final change, the mask turned black.

Shadow seemed to be straining with its power, but he managed to focus first on Tahu 3.0. A beam of energy flowed from the Flashbaki, engulfing the Ta-Matoran’s Volitak. When the stream faded, it had been replaced with a red Hau/Mask of Fire hybrid. “Cool!” the Matoran exclaimed.

Next was Gunz. The energy beam created a new mask out of nothing, which proceeded to hang from the stem on top of the giant banana. It was a rare mask known as the Mask of Unpeeling.

Petewa was third. Partway through the burst of energy, Shadow screamed and grabbed the sides of his head. When it faded, Petewa wore a mask that seemed to be made from four masks: Water-Breathing, Water, Strength, and Earth. “Woah! This thing is cool.”

“Interesting,” Shadow gasped. “It seems that your mask has received four powers at once. I’ve never had that happen before.” He turned to Onaku.

“Hit me with your best shot!” The Toa of Earth sang.

“Fire away!” Shadow joined in as he unleashed a final blast at the Toa. When it subsided, all the remained was a stylized Kanohi Pakari. “Huh, that’s weird. Only one power this time…”

Onaku waved him off. “Don’t worry about it. I’m fine with my Mask of Strength.”

Shadow switched back to his normal Kanohi and gasped for breath. “Alright. You have your masks, now report back to the rest of the Force for initiation.”

“How do we get back there?” Gunz asked.

Shadow grinned. “Just make like a banana… And SPLIT!” With that, he pulled a lever on the wall. The ceiling opened up, and the floor catapulted them out over BZ-Nui, only to land in the pool on top of the Kanohi Force office building.

“Hey!” exclaimed Aerixx. “So, that’s where our pool went! I’ve been looking for that.”

Still in his suite at the top of the Coliseum, T1S leaned against the wall. "Ah, peace and quiet."

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a silhouetted figure in a long cloak. "The 1st Shadow, you are needed."

To be continued....

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 3

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Welcome to the Force y'all! Now I've gotta begin training you in the ways of surviving every climate possible, strategics, logistics, and on how to train an army of dancing Rahkshi who sing Micheal Jackson songs whenever they attack someone.

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I will physically harm you Petewa using my army of bananas.  ;)

A fantastic episode! My campaign for banana rights will boom now with this kind of popularity!

I'll eat them too,

Welcome to the Force y'all! Now I've gotta begin training you in the ways of surviving every climate possible, strategics, logistics, and on how to train an army of dancing Rahkshi who sing Micheal Jackson songs whenever they attack someone.

I see no logic in that,

I see no logic in that,

Logic? You're in the wrong topic, buddy.

Logic? Oh, we threw that out the window a LONG time ago. :) 

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I see no logic in that,

Logic? You're in the wrong topic, buddy.

Logic? Oh, we threw that out the window a LONG time ago. :)

Logic? Oh no! Logic never is involved when I teach Rahkshi to sing.

• Upvote 1

Logic? Oh no! Logic never is involved when I teach Rahkshi to sing.

What? I was under the impression that Rahkshi knew how to sing from birth. 

If by 'Singing' you mean that they can screech in a melody that may sound pleasant to Rahkshi and their creators, then yes. But if you mean that they can create a melody that is perfect in the ears of a Matoran, then no, unless we are speaking of a Rahkshi that is of a higher variation such as level 6 or Shadow Kraata.

• Upvote 1

Chapter 7

The legendary Ghidora

Well, you've seen what the Kanohi force does with their worthless lives - sit in a building, pull stuff from Ghiddy's pockets, terrorizing the Mods - But this is what Ghiddy does otherwise.

Every Kanohi Force member has a cool vehicle to drive around in. Gukko Lord has the Gukko copter, Jakura Nuva has the Hypemobile...

In the parking lot of the Kanohi Force skyscraper, cutting above the clouds with an incredible area of rooms with zero purpose whatsoever, Ghidora waved goodbye to the group as they drove away in their separate vehicles. Gukko lord, on the other hand, took the elevator to the roof and flew away in his Gukko copter. But Ghidora, as he locked the doors to the Kanohi Force building, realized something very important -

He had no car.

He always got a ride from Jakura, making him late, making everyone who got there on time have to wait half-an-hour for him to show up and unlock the place. If he got there earlier, he could eat some snacks in advance! It seemed like a great idea, but what to get? Oh, the agony tore through his half-existing mind for about five minutes at the most before he randomly thought of something half-decent!

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out blueprints for a car instead of an actual car. He also pulled out tons of metal from his pockets and stuff them into every corner of sheet metal he could think of before he finally came out with a vehicle that not only looked disturbing, but got bad mileage as well.

Later, a giant Unicron head car began driving down the road, making the worst possible noise ever imaginable - Ghiddy was inside it, drinking a Vernors*. He stopped halfway in the intersection, other cars honking at him and Matoran screaming out random Karzahni names at him.

Elsewhere, Karzahni was feeling extremely offended.

As the rioting grew, Ghiddy got into his pockets and pulled out a Megaphone. He inhaled deeply and gave the crummiest Unicron voice you ever did hear.

"Uh, I am the Unicron. Bow before mee... Uh, moo."

All the people began cowering and shaking at the sight of the 'Unicron'. For a short while he thought he was going to be O.K.

Suddenly, Prowl the autobot shot through the air and blasted his precious, beautiful pile of rusty metal to bits. "Too bad I'm out of ammo," he said as he drew an energon sword. "Otherwise this would go easier for you." Frantically searching his pockets, he pulled out the one, the true - Jakura's blade of power, the Sword of Canon.

Elsewhere, Jakura Nuva scrambled looking for it. Where did I put it this time...?

He clashed with the massive - Oops, left the Italics on. Ah, that's better. Anyway, he clashed with the massive autobot, scraping up the ground with official statements. Finally, Prowl, battered, cracking and bruised, disarmed the tall Toa of awesome.

"This will end here, you monster!" he said as he prepared to strike. It probably wouldn't have done much to Ghiddy, but...

He pulled out his trump card. Inside the card was a cannon. A futuristic-looking cannon with wing printings on the sides. Along the base it read:

The Cannon of Soard.

Yes, the cannon with the power to destroy anything in its relative size range. Ghiddy slammed it on the ground and fired a decimation blast, fueled by the powah of the decepticon sticker in his wallet.

Prowl's battered corpse fell to the ground, not a bit of energy left in it. As the crowds slowly dispersed, Ghidora packed the Cannon of Soard in his trump card, grabbed the Sword of Canon and left.

Now, to sum up this tale of pointless suspense, we can see what he learned from it all. At the peak of the battle, he then figured out that trump cards make the autobots fall. But the question remains: how does he get to work? So before someone gets me Kapura'd;

For the time he remains, while it's mostly in vain...

He just gets a ride from Jakura.

The end. (for now)

*Vernors in the property of the Dr pepper/Snapple group. This is here so they don't burn us up in their fiery rage. ;D

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 2

This, new recruits, is why I have an Frost Cycle. Always have a good, reliable vehicle.

Now, who would like to travel in a time-traveling Toa canister? It's Vahi powered! 

• Upvote 1

This, new recruits, is why I have an Frost Cycle. Always have a good, reliable vehicle.

Now, who would like to travel in a time-traveling Toa canister? It's Vahi powered! 

Frost Cycle? That's what my brother and I call the vehicle I made for the minifig version of him. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Frost Cycle? That's what my brother and I call the vehicle I made for the minifig version of him. :P

Well, weird coincidence. 

• Upvote 1

Somewhere inside me my Internal organs that cause me to laugh, worked to hard, and died.

Now I need an Laughili Transplant

I think that you can create new ones using a formula involving mashed up bananas. 

Get over here Banana gunz! I gots me a hammer!

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1