Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

IC: 

ACHOO! 

"Roger than dispatch." Skyra clicked off the radio before turning to my much taller companion. "Yo Kaela are you awake back there? We got a mission." He wasn't sure why, but he had a bad feeling in his gut. He clicked the radio back on. 

"Kale, this is the Destiny. Is Tilla behaving herself over there?" 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy
  • Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN TANK DARING"

She turned her glare back to the thrice- turncoat currently steering the tank.

"So how about it, Naona. Where did you stash those forty widgets Liare gave you to sell your commander's confidence."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cor Saeva.

"Wow... really?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Hey, hey, let's be realistic for a second here. Does anyone really think I can afford to pay Naona forty widgets to save me some snooping time? I'm a Radio Officer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"You're trying to buy the Kale after retirement?" Liare asked, chair swiveling to, for the first time in several minutes, give the situation his full attention. "That'd be ridiculously pricey, and not the safest ide- Mata Nui, what is a Commander's salary, if you can be putting money away for that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: 

Skyra's eyebrow twitched.

"Please do take the headset Juturna, I'd love to hear what you have to say. It's just me and Kaela in here and...Kaela appears to be asleep. Yeah. Not much conversation going on over here." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lufon Vance - Seize Inn. 

Having finished my conversation with Draco's contact, I headed upstairs to my room. There were still a few preparations left to be made before I could finally put this plan into action...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kaela- Destiny

IC: "I was asleep." Came the annoyed grumble from the back of the tank. "Then you two started screaming at each other. Seriously, with all the acid in that conversation I'm surprised the radios still work."

A rustle emanated from the Vortixx's position as she stretched as best one could in the cramped conditions of the tank.

"Nice to hear you too, Kale. You all as flirty as ever?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"For once, I'm doing my job professionally. Skyra and Tilla are starting a blood feud, meanwhile, with me caught in the middle, Dehka seems to have wisely taken cover in her bunk, Naona's busy spilling every secret the boss has for forty widgets that I never even actually gave him, and the boss herself is busy trying to see how far she can push fraternization rules with references to a love tank." Liare relayed to his long-suffering Destiny counterpart, taking a long swig from his flask.

"So I'd say it's an average day, yeah."

fK5oqYf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

IC:

"I trusted you!" the commander raved at Naona. "SCCCCCCCCREW it! Wake me when we're there! I need to go sleep this off!"

Tilla marched over to her bunk, laid down and crossed her arms, giving the both of them a reproachful, pouty look that was clearly not about to give way to...to...sl...

fufufufufu

inhale

fufufufufu

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND