Matoran und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

GM IC:

Cut down by the combined fire of the Jattiko's crew, the tortured muaka whimpered and died ;__;

;Root systems are typically underground, yes. One of your crew was a fire elemental, were they not? Perhaps they can set fire to the root system;

...but close to it

GM IC:

;Root systems are typically underground, yes. One of your crew was a fire elemental, were they not? Perhaps they can set fire to the root system;

IC: Shard/Fighting Plant Kaiju

;Good idea. Thanks.;

I radioed Kain and the group.

"Kain, we need to set fire to the plant's roots! We can effectively kill him off in that method."

I began to try to impale the tree itself with crystals, and pinned down the incoming branches and roots with them too.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Oblitus - Above Ascension.

I finally made it out of the tunnel and out into daylight once more. My exo remained right where I'd left it, and I didn't hesitate in climbing into it and starting back down the slope.

Like it or not, it seemed I was a part of this now. I had to get to Pharos before Ascension did.

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Lufon Vance - Seize Northern Coastline.

Far from Seize's military bases and centre of power was the hive of scum and villainy that was its northern coastline - My unofficial home away from home. But today, I was here for business.

Today, I was going to cause a lot of problems for Seize.

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Cor Saeva - Neuf.

Rising up out of the ash, Neuf stood out like a beacon, silhouetted by the sun. "We made it," I grinned over my shoulder at Zekev, "We're home."

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"What's up, Naona? Rescuing the Commander?" Liare commented with a grin, reclining in his chair and hanging his headset around his neck. "Y'know, I'm really glad I'm in this crew. Not many COs I can quip at and not get my knocked back to Private."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Nothing I can do right now." The Le-Matoran shrugged, swiveling his chair away from the radio console to get a better look at the other occupants of the Kale. "You need someone contacted, let me know."

"Til then, my best entertainment is teasing the boss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lufon Vance - Seize Northern Coastline. 

"Vance, it's been a while!" the gravelly voice boomed as I finally made my way through the horde of guards and entered the ramshackle hut on the beach's edge. 

"Indeed it has, Draco." An old friend from my mercenary days, and one of the most well-connected crime bosses on the entire Coast, the vicious Su-skakdi was the only person I felt I could trust with a mission this important. "But as much as I'd like to sit around and reminisce on the good old days, I'm afraid I'm here on business." 

"What sort of business?" he glowered at me, clearly suspicious, but gestured for me to sit down at his table nonetheless. "It's been years, after all. First, I here you got kicked out of your troupe, then reports start circulating that you're dead, with the last rumour to do the rounds saying that you're working for Vingt now."

"As you can see from the fact that I'm still alive, it's obvious that at least one of those is false." I growled. "Now, are you going to help me or not? Because I'm sure I can find someone else t-"

"I'll decide that after you tell me what it is you want." 

I smiled behind my mask, "I want you to help me start a war between Seize and Treize." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: IKIRA

"Indeed," she said, her tone wary. "Tread with caution... although this appears to be the only way we can proceed, it did also remove us of our weapons...."

She walked through the doorway, following Arkie. She knew hoped that the others would follow.

GM IC:

Entering the room, the crew of the Jattiko found an ornate chest containing a similarly ornate key. Arkie, leading the group grabbed it after they made sure no traps were set in the room. Heading back into the main room, they examined the northern door, plain and bereft of any obvious keyholes. The tall ornate mirror behind them showed a keyhole in it's reflected door.

...but none of them.

Eventually, grown impatient, Arkie broke the mirror after handing the key over to Zeleran. All of them besides the Steltian vanished, the self titled commander panicked before noticing the keyhole now present on the door. Walking up to it, he fit the ornate key inside and turned, producing a click both inside the door and a low tone behind him. He turned to find the rest of the room, fully recovered from the struggles they had faced. Everyone had their equipment and livelihoods and the destroyed mirrors were reset, so to was the key gone. The only change was the yawning door before them, opening onto a steep and winding staircase. Placing those with lights up front, they began to descend. Their descent was... long. It was difficult to tell how long they spent working their way down the dark and spiraling staircase.

A faint orange light was around the next bend, illuminating a landing of some sort. They had reached the bottom.

The crew of the Jattiko stepped out into a middling circular room, or rather, the ceiling of one. Below them a great clockwork of gears churned and an upside bell was suspended. It seemed to be the same mechanism as the above ground peak of the clock tower would house... Tall windows opened out into an endless dark expanse, the faintest of glimmers visible what could be kio or mio away for all they knew. The soft sounds of ocean surf came from far below. In the middle of the room sitting upon a pillar was the source of the orange glow, a curious shaped kanohi affixed to a single sided stone suva.

The object that Oblitus was recovered turned out to have similar endings to some of the devices he had seen in Ascension, clearly beyond anything available to him outside the facility. Perhaps the supposed twin facility would have similar machines. Far behind him, a tall plume of acrid black smoke was visible over the horizon, Matoro must have activated some sort of self destruction mechanism.

Huh, that was an unusual sight. The gate keeper of Neuf was not accustomed to seeing people coming from Nomansland. He picked up his handset, the radio tower behind him beaming a message on the common frequency towards the Ash Hound.

"Hail, traveler. Mighty odd to see someone coming from your direction."

Entering the mansion, Akuavo would see typical mansion things. A wide, light and glass filled atrium as an entrance way, a pair of descending and ascending staircases situated next to them and a kindly sign immediately before the carpeted interior reminding visitors to remove their shoes.

"Kale, this is Neufian mission control, ya plannin' on rendezvousin' with us anytime uh... Soon?"

The short messages brrtted over the Kale's radio.

...but close to it

GM IC:

Carth was able to safely grab and lift the mask, it was light and warm to the touch.

Kat and her envoy would see a similar sight to the one that Akuavo had, a wide open cove with a densely wooded island in the middle and, on the far side, a mansion partially hidden by more dense forest.

...but close to it

The object that Oblitus was recovered turned out to have similar endings to some of the devices he had seen in Ascension, clearly beyond anything available to him outside the facility. Perhaps the supposed twin facility would have similar machines. Far behind him, a tall plume of acrid black smoke was visible over the horizon, Matoro must have activated some sort of self destruction mechanism.

IC: Oblitus - Ertrunken.

Leaving the facility smouldering in the distance, I set off. It was a long way from here to Pharos, and I had my doubts as to whether that fire would hold off Ascension for very long... 

Huh, that was an unusual sight. The gate keeper of Neuf was not accustomed to seeing people coming from Nomansland. He picked up his handset, the radio tower behind him beaming a message on the common frequency towards the Ash Hound.

"Hail, traveler. Mighty odd to see someone coming from your direction."

IC: Cor Saeva - Approaching Neuf. 

"It's a long story..." I sighed. 

IC Carth:

"I uh..... I got it, I guess."

Odd that it was so warm. This clearly wasn't any ordinary mask. In fact, I'd never seen one quite like it. It looked..... unfinished, like it was only half a mask.

Curious, I put it on.

IC Kat:

"Alright....." I sighed. 

"Unload the exo's, and set up a perimeter. This will be our base of operations, so set up any equipment you have."

I grabbed a radio, and wired it in to the network, "Silat, Kat here. We've reached Equalizer, no signs of activity, friendly or otherwise."

GM IC: Silat. 

There was a long pause before The Snake finally responded. "Good to hear. If you do encounter any enemy forces, I trust that you will deal with them accordingly."