Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

(along with Nato's Fade) 

Read Fade's profile. It explicitly states that he doesn't give a karz about the patients. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's why I threw him in on the Bad Cop side, Nato.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

But he's not bad. Or a cop. He's just doing his job. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To be honest, we're literally making it up as we go along.

For example, Excelsior came into existence but a few hours before I posted about it.

As for the GC/BC dynamic... Well, Kazak and Nyhe do sorta give a karz about the patients because they're more fun to write like that.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

The point I was trying to make by grouping him in with Halmos and Akada was that the patients don't seem to like him. The entire Good Cop/Bad Cop thing was just a metaphor.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

For example, Excelsior came into existence but a few hours before I posted about it.

As for the GC/BC dynamic... Well, Kazak and Nyhe do sorta give a karz about the patients because they're more fun to write like that.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Poor Caetus.... forever doomed to be dead. 

But he's not Resting In Peace. He's not resting at all, actually. 

Cuz Ghidora, in his infinite wisdom, said I could continue RPing as Ghost Caetus. I was under the assumption that there'd soon be more dead people to keep him company, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

This happened just a few days after I told Tyler "no ghosts allowed."

Ghidora, you got some 'splaining to do...

Actually, you guys told Tyler that he couldn't use the word "ghost" to define his gender, and then that his character couldn't become one because you guys unapproved him, thus rendering all of his posts non-canon and exempting him from the "joke" about his death (which shouldn't have even been in there in the first place since it mentioned a character that never really existed). I believe Ghidora said that ghosts were allowed well before Tyler even attempted to join the game.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, dead Caetus existed before that. 

"Ghosts" yes, coming up with the unexplainable gender identity of ghost is a no no.

Also, the only point of Ty's character was to spam the word Ghost Buster over and over, which is very unrealistic.

Oh by the way... :evilgrin:

Edited by Ghidora131

Yeah, I feel like we all got railroaded there. 

Here's the monster, it's weak and dying, but oh look, it can still no-sell everything we do, blow a guy's legs off, have powers that are stronger than that of a Toa, then vanish into a giant swirly portal. 

• Upvote 2

Also, the only point of Ty's character was to spam the word Ghost Buster over and over, which is very unrealistic.

uhhh, no, it wasn't, his job was to be an mortem post-mortem paladin of monster slaying goodness. ghost buster was his name, not some spammy catchphrase.

and nice job assuming i don't read the topic anymore you mook

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah, I feel like we all got railroaded there. 

Here's the monster, it's weak and dying, but oh look, it can still no-sell everything we do, blow a guy's legs off, have powers that are stronger than that of a Toa, then vanish into a giant swirly portal. 

The Asylum.

A game so scary that all of your attacks will veer five feet in a completely random direction out of sheer terror. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well no, it just seems stupid that for the past two pages the monster has been weakened, and actually taken some hits and then suddenly when it's cornered it gains Olmak powers and intangibility. 

Don't forget extensive knowledge of explosive devices.

Now I'm wondering what'll happen if we just let the entire place blow up...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There is a Kualsi-bearer, though.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The monster can't have Olmak powers, cause there is no Olmak in the Asylum.

I don't think anyone has the Mask of Intangibility either, yet the monster seemed to possess that ability during the battle as well. 

Ghidora. You. Screwed. Up.

There are probably no Olmak wearers here, because it's, to my knowledge, a one of a kind mask. I'm vetoing that post. The monster can't have Olmak powers, cause there is no Olmak in the Asylum.

two of a kind, but your point still remains

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The monster can't have Olmak powers, cause there is no Olmak in the Asylum.

I don't think anyone has the Mask of Intangibility either, yet the monster seemed to possess that ability during the battle as well. 

As far as I'm aware, the Mask of Intangibility isn't that rare, so I'll accept that maybe one of the 150-ish Toa in the Asylum has one. But an Olmak? Ha! No. Doesn't stand a Ko-Matoran's chance in the Great Furnace.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Tuyet was the only character to ever be depicted wearing a Mask of Intangibility. So I think that would actually make it even rarer than the Olmak. And if the monster had that power all along, why didn't it use it before now? 

Since you all seem so aware of the events, have any of you noticed the Monster is using less and less actual Toa powers, more along the lines of things like an Olmak, shadow, and much more Psionics than Scriva has?

And Locus, keep on thinking. You're probably the most aware player in this shenanigan game.

Also, Gender: Ghost. Persoanlity: Buster. Has a vacuum cleaner tattooed on him.

Every. Single. Thing. About that character revolves around the words Ghost Buster. Like Voltex said, I wouldn't necessarily grab up a character named Mr. buzzsaw hands. Also, considering the first thing you did was go after the monster without having an arriving post or give a reason of how you know the monster's existence in the first place, the character Ghost Buster was created only as spam and to annoy the GMs.

Timageness, stahp worrying about later. Enjoy now. :evilgrin:

EDIT: Missed Tiragath's question. No, he's not dead. It would be nice if Nyhe could give him something to stop that bleeding, though. Also, genius move throwing yourself into the path of the kill-it-all monster destroying everything.

Edited by Ghidora131