Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

No, but you never stated whether or not they were propelled by gunpowder either, which tends to explode when electricity is applied to it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Halmos and his idiot brigade threw it through a hole in the Asylum wall into the water.

It could be anywhere by now. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How can you say that? It was the spawn of pure evil!

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Actually, the monster is being annoyed, pretty much, by the existence of Lana and Scriva. The cuuuuute monster half-befriended Akada and comes out of a hole in the siphon room to see him. Eventually it'll get a little more descriptive, but for now, evil spawn wants munchy, and will probably eat munchy if you don't do something about it.

To Chumpu, who said that tazers have prongs, yeah, they do, but Timageness said that Sal could create some sparks (if memory serves, she's a Ta-Toa, though possibly a Vo-Toa) in the BULLET CASINGS, and I was under the impression that they were talking about tazers.

To everyone else, yeah, this version of the monster is freakishly cute. Kill 'em with cute.

EDIT: While we're nowhere close to the end, I'm setting something up that'll be rather important for the end.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

As I said before, the remark about the bullet casings was referring to the actual guns (not the tasers) that Akada now has on his person thanks to Ghidora's previous posts. Also according to Ghidora, the tasers have magnets that just stick onto your body, not prongs that actually dig into your skin.

And Sal is a Vo-Toa, for those who are interested.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Scriva versus monster round two. Let's do this. 

GM IC Nyhe:

She turned to Fade, Kovika and Kotak. 

Um, Fade is still in the cafeteria with Halmos. 

Fade is still waiting for a response from Halmos, and he probably won't leave the cafeteria anyway, since it's presumably still full of insane Toa who have working powers, and the last thing he wants to do is leave them unguarded. 

Fade is still waiting for a response from Halmos, and he probably won't leave the cafeteria anyway, since it's presumably still full of insane Toa who have working powers, and the last thing he wants to do is leave them unguarded. 

The thing is that Nyhe is Fade's boss. If Fade was ordered by her to do something, he better go and do it!

But, fine. I'll edit.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

The thing is that Nyhe is Fade's boss.

She is? I thought Halmos was the warden, not Nyhe. 

The hierarchy is

Halmos - Nyhe

Fade - Doctors

Guards

Patients

Yeah, technically Nyhe is below Halmos, but she and Halmos are more like equals.

Also, if Halmos tried anything stupid, I know a few NPCs with a similar condition to Kotak who'd like to see him squirm.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Since Fade is still interacting with Halmos in the Cafeteria, he won't be doing anything Nyhe says unless Halmos tells him to. 

Wow. Just... wow.

Sal's not actually trying to escape, by the way. Well, she is, but the current plan was to attempt to barter her way out somewhat peacefully with Nyhe first since she seems to be the only staff member who would even consider listening to reason. And by "barter," I mean agree to help fight the monster in exchange for her immediate release afterwards.

Got to say, though, it does feel kind of nice to know that everyone sees her as this huge threat, even while she's attempting to be somewhat rational about the whole situation.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well... not really, no. Oh, sure, Nyhe wants people to believe she's a threat, but Halmos's office is not her intended destination. Where's Sal's intended pit stop? I want Nyhe to be able to say she knew it all along through some convoluted reasoning that can be simplified into "I dunno."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Oh, nowhere too important...

*Sends Icarus a PM.*

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The monster can run all it wants, but Scriva shall always find it....

Pretty much the monster could go to every part of the asylum and lead her in circles until she tires, then-

So the monster either doesn't tire, or tires very slowly.... interesting. 

Well then presumably it would become tired in a different way, by draining whatever energy source gives it these powers. With the Siphon offline, I imagine its energy reserves are slowly dwindling.... 

Logically, it must be getting power from somewhere.... I'm assuming that its been storing the energy is absorbed from the Siphon in its own body.... although that doesn't explain where it got the power of teleportation to begin with.... 

Hm.... I feel that I need to do some more research before I can provide any conclusive results....

Mask powers. I know of at least one staff character in possession of a Kualsi.

I thought that it was kind of implied that Sal had left Primary Holding once she stopped transmitting, but yeah, she's not actually there anymore. Sorry for the confusion.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well apparently the monster is right on top of Sal, so Scriva's just following that. 

That works, then, I guess.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'm assuming it must be invisible, or hiding in the ceiling or something, since Ghidora's post says it was only four bio away...