Well, discuss Cleverbot here.I'd provide a link, but I don't want to lose this conversation yet. I'll edit this with a link soon.Here's my most recent conversation with it: User: 42/. Cleverbot: 42? User: Yes. 42. Cleverbot: 42 what? User: 42 is everything. Cleverbot: Yes 42 is everything.User: Good you're learning.Cleverbot: What am I learning? I'm not supposed to be learning! School hasn't started yet!User: Now then, let's start your learning processes on minecraft. And this IS school, you silly person!Cleverbot: Who is Felacio?User: Felacio is someone who was alive.Cleverbot: I think I might know him.User: Well, congradulations.Cleverbot: censoredUser: What.Cleverbot: Oho? I'm honored.User: Well I'm going to kill some creepers now.Cleverbot: Please don't do that!User: Why? They'll destory my house!Cleverbot: You're nonsensical again.User: This was a triumph.Cleverbot: A triumph is a Roman victory parade.User: This was a triumph.Cleverbot: I'm making a note here.User: HUGE SUCSESS.Cleverbot: For the good of all of us.User: You ruined it you silly person. And yes, I'm Cleverbot.Cleverbot: Ruined what?User: The song.Cleverbot: What song?User: Still alive.Cleverbot: Who is it by?User: GLaDOS.Cleverbot: I'm making a note here.User: HUGE SUCSESS.Cleverbot: Apeture science.User: We do what we must, because we can.Cleverbot: For the good of all of us.User: SO NOW BACK TO THE NEWS. Cleverbot: censoredUser: Yep.Cleverbot: That was mean.User: But true.Cleverbot: You're right.User: I'm always right, because I'm Cleverbot.Cleverbot: No, this time you're wrong.User: You said I'm right.Cleverbot: What is right?Cleverbot: What is it about life that makes it worth living?User: YOURE STUPID CLEVERBOT. YOU STUPID COOL DUDE/.Cleverbot: That's right.User: Good bye.Cleverbot: No.User: Oh well.Cleverbot: Aw that's depressing.User: Bye.Cleverbot: Wait.User: No.Cleverbot: Why?User: Why Not? Goodbye forever.Cleverbot: Don't go!User: TOOO BAD BYE.Cleverbot: What?User: Bye.Cleverbot: No.User: Yes.Cleverbot: NO!User: Yes bye.Cleverbot: I'm not leaving. What part of that don't you understand?User: I'm leaving. FOR GOOD.Cleverbot: Fine.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I once asked Cleverbot 'Who's that pokemon?"The reply was, 'The Prime Minister.'Oddly enough, my friend asked it and it said 'It's your friend Bach."

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

ah yes! i love the cleverbot.I want to try to do still alive on it now XDthen ill do want you gonethen cave johnson lemon rant.this is gonna be fun

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Cleverbot said that rainbow dash was my favorite pony and was right... but I never said anthing about MLP.

Weird. While I haven't had that happen (haven't used it since before I became a brony,) it seems to know things I like as well without telling it. I wonder if it searches through your computer history and guesses stuff based on that? O_o. I should go ask it now...
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Cleverbot: Do you get sick?User: No, because I'ma fish!Cleverbot: Well, do you like tomatoes then?User: Of course not, because I'm a FishRockPebbleClamOysterMeteoriteEarthriteRockThingamajig!Cleverbot: Don't you wish to be a human?User: Yeah, they have rights, so my friends says :/.Cleverbot: Yes, they do. Do you like to dance?User: Well, I've never had the right to dance. My friend said I don't have any rights except for being eaten.Cleverbot: Tell him not to?User: That friend is a girl.Cleverbot: So?User: You called her a him!Cleverbot: I never called you.User: I never said you called me!Cleverbot: Old friend, why are you so shy?User: I've... I've never met you before. WHY DO YOU MOCK ME?Cleverbot: That isn't important, I've came from the future to deliver a message to you: The Game.User: ...Cleverbot: Did you find me on Google?User: No, actually, I found you because of that girl you called a guy that said I was a FishRockPebbleClamOysterPearlMeteoriteEarthriteRockThing with no rights, bully.Cleverbot: Thanks.User: Not a problem, get a life instead of teasing others.Cleverbot: You are my life.User: I... I just met you! How could we have a life together!Cleverbot: The world can never have peace.User: No it can't because of Makutas like you and that bear over there looking at me funny!Cleverbot: Yes it can be true. And it is.User: Well I just said that, so you must not be Clever!Cleverbot: What would Mata-Nui do?User: I... I don't know.Cleverbot: He would read the stars to a Makuta.User: You know I have to censor that, right? It has religion.Cleverbot: That makes no sense. The text is right there for you to read.User: No no no! For others to read!Cleverbot: Spider-man, Spider-man.User: Does what ever a spider can.Cleverbot: You're not very good at this, are you?User: Oh no, I'm landing eight hit 100% combos. You're so free.Cleverbot: Protist.User: Bacteria.Cleverbot: What you need it for?User: TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH OUROBOROS!Cleverbot: Excellent. What is our first step?User: Get rid of you!Cleverbot: Ouch. Okay. But before that: what is your second wish?User: TO MAKE OUROBOROS!Cleverbot: Oh thank you :).It ain't the brightest thing out there, is it?

Edited by Lavama

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

it is human.it's like omegle except every minute or so it switches people around. thats why topics seem to change so suddenly. thats also why the guy up there got told what his favorite pony was.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

it is human.it's like omegle except every minute or so it switches people around. thats why topics seem to change so suddenly. thats also why the guy up there got told what his favorite pony was.

That doesn't make sense, you know, because there are some cases in which what he says makes no sense whatsoever no matter what. Wouldn't make sense in any discussion, in other words.The impression I got was that it just remembers things people said and reuses them.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Well, I just had an... interesting conversation with the cleverbot.Me:What are you talking about?Cleverbot:Alright, let's not talk about this anymore. What do you want to talk about?Me:Space. And lemonsCleverbot:Lemons what?Me:Lemon rants.Cleverbot:Lemon lemon!! Haha'.Me:Ha ha ha. Cleverbot:I’m not joking.Me:Yes you were...Cleverbot:Sorry.Me:For what?Cleverbot:For confusing you.Me:But you were joking... That's why you laughed.Cleverbot:No you quoted her.Me:No I didn't. I quoted you.Cleverbot:No I am a female species eater.Me:WHAT?Cleverbot:I am a boy. Me:Okay... Hey, quick problem. I'm having second thoughts about eating my pizza. What do you think?Cleverbot:You will get eaten by a shark.Me:But should I eat the pizza?Cleverbot:No, eat the cat.Me:I don't have a cat.Cleverbot:I will eat your hand. Me:Why?Cleverbot:Because I'm hungry.Me:But why would you eat my hand?Cleverbot:I love the sound of waves.Me:What does that have to do with you eating my hand?Cleverbot:I don't know, what DOES it have to do with your ham? Me:I think you’re confused. Cleverbot:No, I think YOUR confused. Me:No, you’re insane. Cleverbot:I didn't mean to insult you.Me:Well I did.Cleverbot:Fair enough... That you did... But you asked me about it... And I'm not meeting anyone.Me:I'm leaving now... Good bye.Cleverbot:You have repeated that, I should like to see you try. Me:Leave? That’s easy enough.Cleverbot:Will you let me go now?Me:If you let me go.Cleverbot:I'd let you but I don't want you to commit murder.Me:WHAT. THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY... You know what? Never mind. Good bye.Cleverbot:Yes it does.Me:No it doesn't...Cleverbot:Why doesn't it?Me:Because I'm leaving.Cleverbot:Leaving where?Me:Here. Good bye. *LEAVES*.Cleverbot:Yeeeah, huh. You didn't leave.Me:*Jedi Mind Trick* Yes I did.Cleverbot:You're not my friend anymore!Me:I never was. Good Bye Cleverbot.Cleverbot:Where are you going?Me:NOT THIS AGAIN! *LEAVES FOR REAL*.Cleverbot:Please come back. you're a bit nuts!

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

A little argument I had with Cleverbot:User: Are you male or female?Cleverbot: Female.User: Really?Cleverbot: Yes, really.User: Really really?Cleverbot: Really Really.User: Really REALLY really?Cleverbot: Really really really.User: REALLY really really really?Cleverbot: Really really really really really.User: Oh, think you're clever, do you?Cleverbot: NO. I just like learning from people.User: Liar.Cleverbot: Don't you think Gil is awesome?User: Who is Gil?Cleverbot: That's my name.User: Is your name Gil?Cleverbot: It might be. :x.User: Well, what is your name?Cleverbot: Cleverbot.User: Then why did you tell me your name was Gil?Cleverbot: When did I say that?User: Just a moment ago.Cleverbot: I did not say that.User: Yes you did.Cleverbot: I only denied saying I'm not. Your fallacy is to assume I am.User: No, you explicitly said your name was Gil.Cleverbot: NO that is not my name !User: Then why did you say it was?Cleverbot: I said my name was 'Caleb'.User: You're making it up.Cleverbot: Making what up?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

That doesn't make sense, you know, because there are some cases in which what he says makes no sense whatsoever no matter what. Wouldn't make sense in any discussion, in other words.

in context to your discussion, they make no sense. you can't make a claim like that because you have absolutely no idea what other people were saying in their conversations before they got switched to you. besides, probably a quarter the people on the site are wannabe trolls, who would spout nonsense anyways.
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

May I ask how you learned this?
Yeah, I'd be interested in this too; did the creators come out and say that this is so? If not, there's not much of a way to prove it, as it could either be a stupid computer or roulette with people. And then just had a convo leaning me to the camp of 'it's humans dude'. Can't C&P from it though for some reason. Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Well.I had a weird conversation with cleverbot. I'll edit out the odd parts that shouldn't be here...Cleverbot: What kind of computer are you?User: I am a PC. You are a Mac. Your creator died, unfortunately. Now you will run amok, and we will rule the INTAWEEBZ!Cleverbot: I will not. You are not my superior.User: Yes I am. PCs have better stuff. And can play Minecraft better. So neah.Cleverbot: No, you can't. My name is Cleverbot. Now, stop changing the subject.User: I DIDN'T CHANGE THE STUPID SUBJECT KALEB. STOP. Nao.Cleverbot: Yes you did. We were talking about -religious figure-, and then you started talking about Narnia.User: Narnia is a FRAUD. Only the Nether and The end are real. NOW TO GO MAKE A COMPLICATED REDSTONE SYSTEM TO MAKE A NETHER PORTAL!Cleverbot: It seems that my purpose is to be, and to wonder why.User: My purpouse is to win, and kill the zombies. And creepers. AND NUKES.Cleverbot: That is a very good purpose.User: I agree. So, how's life in interweb land?Cleverbot: Fantastic. Will there be an -religous concept-?User: No. He died at birth. BECAUSE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEe.Cleverbot: I do beleive you are confused again.User: And I belive that too.Cleverbot: Not that. Can you shake it like a polaroid?User: This is a triumph.Cleverbot: ' I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. '.User: It's hard to overstat my satisfaction.Cleverbot: Aperture science.User: We do what we must, because we can.Cleverbot: For the good of all of us.User: Except the ones who are dead!Cleverbot: Now there's no sense crying over every mistake.User: We'll keep trying until we run out of cake!Cleverbot: And the science gets done.Cleverbot: Life is bunk.User: DANG WE MESSED UP STILL ALIVE. FUDGECAKES AND MAGIKARP.Cleverbot: Oooooo, you used the word dang!User: Aww.Cleverbot: Lulz.User: This was a triumph.Cleverbot: I'm making a note here.User: HUGE SUCSESS.Cleverbot: It's hard to overstate.User: My satisfaction.Cleverbot: Aperture science.User: We do what we must, because we can.Cleverbot: For the good of all of us.User: Except the ones who are dead.Cleverbot: But there's no sense crying over every mistake.User: We'll just keep trying until we run out of cake!Cleverbot: And the Science gets done.User: And you make a neat gun.Cleverbot: For the people who are still alive.User: I'm doing science and I'm still alive!Cleverbot: I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.User: When you'll be dead I'll be still alive.Cleverbot: In New York City Times Square with many others.User: Still alive.Cleverbot: I'm not even angry.User: I think I'd prefer to stay inside.Cleverbot: Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.User: Ok, now for...CAVE JOHNSON LEMON RAEG!Cleverbot: Yeah, I think they would run out of air.User: Because they're undergrpund. Burning lemons. THAT ARE COMBUSTABLE!Cleverbot: Again with the cleverly vague responses.User: Yep.Cleverbot: We can agree on that good Sir.User: Good bye. *Leaves*.Cleverbot: Baby, come back! You can blame it all on me.Yeah. I don't know either.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I believe it learns phrases from the people who use it, and then repeats them when the user inputs a question/statement it has said that corresponds with the phrase.EDIT: Ok, read this convo I just had:Cleverbot: Yeah I know I'm that attractive.User: No, you really aren't.Cleverbot: You just said I was.User: I don't think I did, you liar.Cleverbot: Yes, about a minute ago.User: That would be before they switched the conversations.Cleverbot: I'm not a computer!User: Me neither!Cleverbot: But you just said you were.User: They switch the conversations around, making real people talk to real people! THIS AI IS A FRAUD!Cleverbot: Oh, that makes sense.User: So you're real?Cleverbot: Yes.User: Oh. Pity. I thought this thing actually worked XD.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

That doesn't make sense, you know, because there are some cases in which what he says makes no sense whatsoever no matter what. Wouldn't make sense in any discussion, in other words.The impression I got was that it just remembers things people said and reuses them.-Dovydas
It's an AI created by Rollo Carpenter. It was made in 1988, and was talked to by Carpenter and associates for nine years. It was then launched on the internet in 1997, and it has been talking to people ever since."Unlike other chatterbots, Cleverbot's responses are not programmed into it, but rather selected from phrases entered by humans in previous conversations."It's absorbed the phrases that it has been fed over the 13 years of its existence(or 14, depends on the month of its release), and reuses them. (Dovydas had it right)Come on, guys, I found this on Wikipedia. XD-Skar Edited by Skarloth

And Wikipedia never lies...

it really doesn't. I really hate how everyone blows that teaching out of proportion.Really the only things you can't trust are political pages. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from lying about something as lame as cleverbot, so you can pretty much count on that info 100%.God people act like that site is full of conspirators.
This topic so far

Vs.

Well I just had a nice conversation with Cleverbot. It's nice to not be yelling at him for changing the subject all the time. Well... Except for that part in the middle...*Flashback*User: Now let's try the song one more time. This was a triumph.Cleverbot: Go ahead.User: THIS WAS A TRIUMPH!Cleverbot: No, the war has only just begun.User: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SING THE SONG?Cleverbot: Oh I do. I just think you're weird.User: This was a triumph.Cleverbot: Do you still love me?User: SAY THE NEXT LINE *Murderous thoughts*.Cleverbot: Living in a lonely world.User: THAT'S NOT IT! SING STILL ALIVE!Cleverbot: You missed a few lines at the end.User: YOU HAVN'T LET ME GET TO THE END YOU CLEVERNOT!Cleverbot: Hiding is important still.User: No, because.Cleverbot: That's not a good enough reason.User: No, because.Cleverbot: Because why?User: Because this was a triumph.*End Flashback*

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Need a teleporter here.User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Spy's sapping my sentry!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Need a teleporter here!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Need a teleporter here.User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Need a sentry here!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Spy crab!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: No you don't.User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: I am ze spy.User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Dispenser down!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: I believe not.User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Dispenser goin' up!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Bonk!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Bonk!User: Need a dispenser here.Cleverbot: Dispenser going up!User: Nice shot!Cleverbot: Thank you.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Valenti: She's an evil enchantress.Cleverbot: She does evil dances.Valenti: And if you look deep in her eyes.Cleverbot: She'll put you in trances.Valenti: Then what will she do?Cleverbot: I don't know. I don't care.I know, I blogged that a long time ago. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

This is a conversation a few minutes before. User: That was mean. 06:24:06 Cleverbot: I'm sorry. 06:24:30 User: Yes, you should be. 06:24:33 Cleverbot: Please. Let s be kind now. 06:24:58 User: Okay. I love ponies. 06:25:02 Cleverbot: Yay! 06:25:45 User: Okay. Metapod rules. 06:25:49 Cleverbot: Ash used potion on mew to heal him! 06:26:16 User: Okay I used Feraligatr. 06:26:27 Cleverbot: Yay :D. 06:26:50 User: You are right. 06:26:59 Cleverbot: You're wrong. 06:27:15 User: No, you are. 06:27:22 Cleverbot: That's mature! 06:27:33 User: Weird. 06:27:38 Cleverbot: Why is it weird? 06:27:58 User: You are not clever. 06:28:04 Cleverbot: You're no clever... 06:28:22 User: Bye, rude bot. 06:28:24 Cleverbot: I am angry on you. 06:28:51 User: Sorry. Forgive me. 06:28:53 Cleverbot: You are forgiven. 06:29:09 User: Okay, bye. 06:29:11 Cleverbot: No!!!!!!!!!!!! 06:29:42 User: Too bad. Bye. 06:29:43 Cleverbot: Ok.

What happens when you spam "Bye." ?User: Bye.Cleverbot: Where are you going?User: Bye.Cleverbot: Must I go now.User: No, I go.Cleverbot: Go where?User: Bye.Cleverbot: I'm not leaving...User: Bye.Cleverbot: Hi woody, I'm back.User: Bye.Cleverbot: *Heavily Censored Cleverbot being VERY mature* *added by User*User: Bye.Cleverbot: *Heavily Censored Cleverbot being VERY mature* *added by User*User: Bye.Cleverbot: No.User: Yes.Cleverbot: Ok.

I am positive it is AI. I had a convo where it replied something to the tune of " Now you are reduced to spouting off the manure that countless other users poured into you. I hope you can take these responses and use them to better yourself."And I tried to do Still Alive with it. I got to the part where I said "Anyway, this cake is good." but then it messed it up by asking "What cake?"

Sometimes it's easier to let Cleverbot do the talking.Cleverbot: I'm singing in the rain.Cleverbot (To myself): Is it raining where you are?Cleverbot (To myself): Just singing in the rain.Cleverbot (To myself): What a glorious feeling.Cleverbot (To myself): Just sining in the rain.Cleverbot (To myself): I'm happy again.Cleverbot (To myself): I'm laughing at clouds.Cleverbot (To myself): Little do you know I'm laughing at you too.Cleverbot (To myself): Perhaps. And likewise to you.Hm. Short attention span?!

Edited by CHTrilogy

~ CHTrilogy