fishers64

IC: Saracen Rune - I've Been Waiting for This. 

"Don't test me," he grunted, clambering in through the smashed cockpit to fire a warning shot just in front of East's feet, "Your friend doesn't look to good," he cast a glance toward Dr Lie. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"That will be ENOUGH!" shouted Traferous from behind Saracen, climbing up onto the ship and firing his Kyptonium blaster at the Hero. "You will get away from my people, RIGHT NOW!"

------------------------------------------------

OOC: I'm really sorry. 

GM IC 78 EAST

"You should look behind you," 78 East said. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"Some compassion you have, jerk," Dr. Lie said, looking straight at the Hero in the front of him. "She was trying to save my life, and this is how you treat her."

IC: Eloise Thumper - Helping

Thumper saw the villain leave the ship, blasters in hand, and followed after them. She wasn't stealthy by any means, but the villain seemed distracted, anyway. When they levelled the gun at her fellow Hero, she went to grab them by the shoulder and yank them back.

"That is the opposite of being under arrest!" she scolded.

OOC: EDIT: So I read "on" as "in" but I'm not sure if this needs editing. Let me know if it does and I'll get right on that.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC: Saracen Rune - Downed Ship.

Since East had warned him, and Traferous had kindly opted to yell at him, before opening fire, Saracen had enough warning to turn around and prepare to dodge, only to see Thumper moving to intercept the villain anyway.

"Don't you dare try to lecture me on compassion!" He rounded on Lie, rage twisting his face, "You just destroyed my home, killed who knows how many heroes and civilians. Whatever happens to you, scum, you've earned it." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why would there be a rock here? The factory had been made almost entirely of metal and concrete, so a random rock on top of all the rubble was a strange sight indeed.

OOC: Indeed, why would there be a rock there? The rock Marrow hid under was just a big piece of rubble. Sorry, guess I wasn't clear enough.  :P

"It doesn't matter how big your first bite is. It matters how many bites you take." -Mool the Wanderer

IC: Eloise Thumper - Welp

Thumper ducked to the side, dodging the blasts. "Calm down, amigo!"

Something about their voice sounded vaguely familiar. She was considering it when she took note of the other people on the ship. "Is that why you're upset? Your friend is hurt? We can get them help! You've just got to put the guns down!"

OOC: I don't know if Traferous' voice changes too or what.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

He wasn't in the mood to debate with this scum, especially when the villain seemed to believe that their skewed logic actually made sense, "Just shut up, and stay right there," he hissed, before focusing his attention back on the ringleader. 

OOC: I don't know if Traferous' voice changes too or what.

OOC: It's fine. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"You will help," Traferous said smoothly, yanking his arm free. "But he will not. The only thing he cares about is increasing his arrest count." He then took off for the ship, climbing in loudly, making no attempt to disguise his entrance. 

I don't have time for this. Night Stalker and Fravi were captured, probably, and the amount of time had to save them was being lost rapidly. Still, he had no choice. He could not lose his ship's engineer - it was probably the only hope he had of repairing his ship and leaving this wretched asteroid. 

GM IC 78 EAST

"You can take me if you like, but leave him alone," said 78. "He's innocent." And Boss needs him to repair the ship. He can always rescue me later. 

Of course, given that "Boss" was climbing into the ship behind Saracen, maybe she wouldn't be captured after all...

GM IC DR. LIE

"You're acting on emotion, not logic," Dr. Lie continued, ignoring him. "You're not saving people today. You're not being a Hero. The only thing you're being is a senseless jerk out for revenge." 

IC: Eloise Thumper - East's Dropship

Thumper climbed in after the villain, pretty happy with how well that went. "Okay! I'm not very good at repairing, but I'll see what I can do. My teammate should be coming back from his mission soon, and he's super good at fixing things, so I'm sure he can do something."

Calmly ignoring both East and Lie, he kept his weapon trained on Traferous. "I take it that it was your ship that bombed my home?" He snapped, almost wishing the villain would give him an excuse to gun him down. 

Edited by Shadow Nato

IC: Eloise Thumper - East's Ship

Thumper said to Rune, "They're both going to jail. We're just helping their friend first. Do you know where we can take the guy? They look pretty hurt, and also pretty organic. ... Do healing nanites work on organics?"

GM IC TRAFEROUS

"No, I didn't," Traferous said. "As I recall, it was Hero Factory's attack on my ship, plus another villain attacking me for no reason, plus another villain on my ship who blackmailed me into staying here when I came here to save this entire asteroid from being melted from being blasted into the sun." As he spoke, he blasted a bit of anti-quaza energy from his hands past Saracen, aimed at 78's hero cuffs. 

Edited by fishers64

"Hey! We're helping you, stop shooting at things!" She shoved his arm away from any potential living targets. "You're lucky I wanted to let you check on your friend before putting Hero Cuffs on you! Even if it wasn't you blowing up Hero Factory, you still helped with the attack on that police station."

OOC: Not the weapon itself, but how it's fired. Arsenal's rocket launchers are attached to his body. He doesn't have to do anything physical to fire them. I assumed Night Stalker's gun arm worked a similar way.

OOC: Ooooooh ok.  Yeah, that's how it works.

IC: Night Stalker

Night Stalker nudges Fravi with his foot.  "Hey, you, wake up!  We need to get out of here while they're distracted!"  He keeps nudging her, more and more violently.

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Night Stalker and Fravi (if she was concious) would find the power draining abilities of their Hero cuffs temporarily shut off, and a creepy ghost flicker into existence in front of them. "Traferous?" it asked. "Traferous lives?" 

"Hey! We're helping you, stop shooting at things!" She shoved the barrel of the gun away from any potential living targets. "I shouldn't even be letting you walk around with that! Even if it wasn't you blowing up Hero Factory, you still helped with the attack on that police station."

OOC: Traferous is shooting the anti-quaza energy with his hands. He doesn't actaully have a gun on him, unless the Kryptonium blasters count. :P

(Sorry for not making clear. Going to edit.)

Edited by fishers64

"I don't care about your lies, or excuses, or whatever," he snapped, firing a warning shot past Traferous' head, "All of you scum are under arrest. You can give your explanations to the judge." There was something about this situation - the villain's innocent victim act, Thumper trying to talk him down instead of just cuffing him, the anti-quaza - that seemed all too familiar to him. "Now stand down. I'm not going to warn you again." 

The hero darted backwards, trying to keep some distance between himself and his would-be attacker. As he did, he attempted to fire off a volley of shots clustered around the villain's upper chest and head.

He'd given the villain fair warning, and he wasn't one to make empty threats. 

Thumper jumped between the two, shoving them apart. She looked to Traferous first. "Your friend's hurt. If you waste your time picking fights with this guy, it'll only take longer for us to get them help. Now turn around, I'm putting you in Hero Cuffs."

To Rune, she said, "They've lost. We won. They're going to prison. We don't need to take this further than that. My team leader was taking a criminal to prison, take the other two with you and see if she hasn't left yet. I'll handle it from here, okay?"

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous just took the shots, letting them push him back. He then opened fire with his kryptonium blaster and laser at Saracen and Thumper, shifting out more weapons and trying to shove Thumper aside. "This isn't a game," he snapped. "There are no winners. There are are no losers. There are only those who survive to fight another day, and those who get captured and killed."

GM IC DR. LIE

Hopefully ignored, Dr. Lie reached out toward 78 East and tugged on 78's Hero Cuffs. But they were locked tight. "Get out of here," he whispered to 78. "There's a hammer in the main engine room." 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 paused, unsure. Boss had tried to free her a few minutes before, shouldn't she stay and help with the fight? And Dr. Lie was injured, and he would need moved. Boss did not have time to mess with that right now. 

Edited by fishers64

The cockpit was getting awfully cramped now, with five different people crammed into it, and energy and laser blasts flying in every direction. Saracen flew upwards, kicking off of the ceiling and swinging the butt of his rifle towards the villain's face.

He knew it probably wouldn't do much good. The innocent victim act, the duplicitous tactics, spawning weapons out of his body - he was certain now that this was the same seemingly unkillable shapeshifter that he and the others had encountered on Tranquis. 

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous ducked the attack, seeing that he saw it coming, practically kneeling and hoping the Hero's momentum would carry him over his head. He then blasted at 78 East's cuffs again. "Get the Doctor out of here," he said to 78. "I'm not going to make it. Go!" 

"Stop trying to kill each other!" Thumper groaned, exasperated, as a few stray laser shots skimming her shoulder as she ducked aside. "Someone is very hurt!"

There were other Heroes outside, she knew, and hopefully they could break up this fight. For now, she decided to do what she'd asked Rune to do- get the other criminals to safety. The fighting villain shouted at them to run, so she figured she'd spare them the effort. She moved to the cuffed villain and the hurt one.

"I don't want to hurt you," she said. "I have friends outside who'll break up the fight before things get too far. I'm just gonna get you out of here."

IC: Saracen Rune - Airborne. 

Hearing Traferous' words as he flew over the villain's head, Saracen didn't bother trying to stop himself. Firing off a few shots at the control panel as he passed to hopefully prevent keep the ship grounded, he let his flight and momentum carry him straight out through the shattered cockpit window. 

He rose quickly, circling above the ship and waiting for the tired, wounded villains to emerge...

...right into his rifle sights. 

Thumper glanced back to the fight, to the injured one, and then back again.

"Okay," she said. "But only if you promise not to run away. People might shoot at you, and that might hurt you or your friend. There's been enough people hurt today."

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous walked past Thumper, shifting all of his weapons away, and making his form more lithe. He was going to have to run. 

GM IC DR. LIE

"Bad idea," Dr. Lie said to 78. "You need to take me to the engine room - to my office. I have medical supplies there, but we really need to repair the engines."

GM IC 78 EAST

"It will be fine," 78 East said, carefully lifting the doctor over her shoulders. "That's where we're going." 

"I- okay," she said. She didn't notice the other villain slip by. "But I dunno about fixing the engines. I still have to take you guys in, after you're all patched up. There was that whole awful thing that happened at the police station, and even if it was an accident, you did sort of blow up the Hero Factory."

GM IC DR. LIE

"You're sounding like my mom," Dr. Lie grumbled to Thumper. But he didn't feel like arguing further. 

GM IC 78 EAST

78 sighed. "Let's put it this way," she said to Thumper. "Right now your Factory is destroyed, and you're going to need a bunch of ships for prisoner transport and processing now that you've lost this central hub. So I suggest you help us out instead of quibbling - there's definitely at least one holding cell on board that I know of. And...we do have an assembly tower on board. Mr. Makuro will like that."  

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Forgot to reply to this earlier. 

GM NPC ROCKA

"I'm about 10 minutes out from your position."

GM NPC ZIB

"Vex, you're clear to move in." 

IC: Markus Vex - Space Station.

"Understood," he replied, bringing the pod in to dock with the station. Once landed, he stepped out and wandered into the station. It was some kind of shopping and trade complex, by the looks of things, with the Mechanos he sought and a half-dozen other other fast food establishments positioned right inside the door to the landing pad. "I'm comin' for ya, you sneaky little Makuro look-alike."

• Upvote 1

Thumper seemed doubtful as she climbed out of the ship, lifting her arms to offer the villain help in exiting. "I dunno, your friend just tried to shoot at me and my amigo. And helped kill a bunch of police officers. And kinda blew up Hero Factory. I'm pretty sure that's his ship, right? You can fix it later, but- wait, where'd they go?"

~

IC: Orukam Amayika - With Striker

Amayika shuddered, like some kind of bad omen- though he doubted things could get any worse.

IC: Andrea Plume
Andrea arrived at the scene, noticing a certain being (Traferous) leaving one of the ships, and a blue clad hero hovering in the air. She decided to stop the running being from leaving this scene. "Hey! You! Stop right there!" She dove down and landed in Traferous' path. She was now dual wielding energy javelins. "In the name of Hero Factory, stop right where you are!"

IC: Var Vicious

Var arrived at the scene, noticing two heroes at the scene of the rough landing, with the winged hero demanding the being running at her to stop. Var lit her lightsaber, and prepared to join in the fight.

IC: Titanos Forticus

"I can barely see with my eyes right now, partner. Or walk. And my voice box feels a bit stiff... I think I need to take a lie-down in a recharging station if I am to be completely honest..." Titanos tiredly walked along with Render, silently thankful for the help.

OOC: Not the weapon itself, but how it's fired. Arsenal's rocket launchers are attached to his body. He doesn't have to do anything physical to fire them. I assumed Night Stalker's gun arm worked a similar way.

OOC: Ooooooh ok. Yeah, that's how it works.

Night Stalker nudges Fravi with his foot. "Hey, you, wake up! We need to get out of here while they're distracted!" He keeps nudging her, more and more violently.

GM NPC VON NEBULA

Night Stalker and Fravi (if she was concious) would find the power draining abilities of their Hero cuffs temporarily shut off, and a creepy ghost flicker into existence in front of them. "Traferous?" it asked. "Traferous lives?"

Night Stalker felt his strength begin to return. Seeing as how whoever this was had just turned off the cuffs, he figured he ought to at least tell him what he knew. Maybe he'd get more help. "Yes, he does. If I had to guess, that fight over there is probably where he is right now." He began straining at the cuffs, but he didn't have enough power yet. He'd have to wait a little longer.

OOC: Hey guys, I'm going to be gone for the weekend until around sunday afternoon. I'll probably be on once or twice more before I leave though.

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

GM IC 78 EAST

"I don't expect you to instantly agree," 78 East said, taking Dr. Lie past Thumper. "But right now, I'm not in the mood for a fight, and he isn't really either. He's just trying to protect us."

And with that, 78 emerged into the sun, walking with Dr. Lie over her shoulder. She was still with one eye on Thumper, not trusting the Hero.

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous tried to go around Plume and continue on, going the opposite way of Var Vicious. In truth, he really did not want a fight right now at all.

GM NPC VON NEBULA

The ghost formed a fist and tried to pound on the cuffs, only for his hand to pass through. He then turned to look at the fiasco. "Indeed," he said with a grin. "And he is still like himself - servile and weak, with no taste for a good fight. He'll be here soon."

IC: Andrea Plume

Andrea threw her javelins fast and hard, with just as much accuracy as always, accounting for velocity and directional vectors as well as movement quirks to make sure her javelins hit true.

IC: Var Vicious

Var charged after Traferous, her lightsaber held to the side, ready to strike. She began channelling intense lightning out of her free hand, directing straight at the fleeing villain.

Edited by Toa Onaku

GM IC TRAFEROUS

Traferous purposely fell forward, his momentum pushing him into Andrea's energy javelins, the momentum skidding him over the ground and causing the shapeshifter to howl in pain. The lightning went over him, and he began quickly shapeshifting himself a very thin layer of rock, drawing from the ground below, as well as repairing his wounded arms. 

Energy crackled from his chest as the energy within Traferous reacted with the javelins, causing a disruption in his chest. He had too much energy in his form right now, and getting hit by lightning could cause his form to shift uncontrollably or even distengrate. He shoved more energy back into the pocket dimension. 

OOC: Ugh...

Would removing the effect on the sword be enough to prevent me from having to get rid of anything else? Because I've already voiced my displeasure over the idea of potentially disassembling her, and right now, it's honestly starting to feel like I'm just wasting my time trying to get her approved again when I could be coming up with another profile entirely.

Also, Dane, for the record, I only left as a player, not as an observer. Despite my current inability to write up an approvable profile, you people aren't getting rid of me that easily.

Lastly, Vicarth has a point. As someone who hasn't even remotely attempted an action that other people would've taken issue with since I joined, it's extremely frustrating to effectively become benched and handed three consecutive denials while stuff like the battle against Breaker is occuring in-game, and I think that a lot of other players would agree with that if they found themselves in my position. Now, I'm not saying that we should get special treatment if we don't make mistakes or anything as utterly ridiculous as that, but the fact that I'm not even getting a bone thrown in my general direction here despite my editing is starting to become a little depressing.

All I want is a shot. Even if I had to have all of my posts concerning her cleared via PM beforehand for the first month or so, I'd still consider that to be worth it, soley because I'd finally get to start playing again.

OOC: Reposted.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.