Opinions on The Corrupted Gold Masks

Toa Smoke Monster

Opinions on The Corrupted Gold Masks.  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is a simple question I thought I could ask everyone about the corrupted Gold Masks that were included with the all the Skull Villains except Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder. Which of the four masks were your favorite and which one was your least favorite?

My favorite would probably be the corrupted Mask of Jungle. Partly because green is my favorite color, and partly because I like the design of the mask a lot and the trans-green looks really good on it.

My least favorite would be the corrupted Mask of Stone. I like the mask design itself, but I just don't think the trans-color on it looks that good. 

Those are my picks, but I'm interested in seeing what others say about this. So vote away!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Looks like everyone is in agreement with you at this moment on the Mask of Stone. I personally love both the Mask of Earth and the Mask of Jungle. I think the colors on them look great, and also look good when worn by their respective Toa.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I quite like the look of the blue on the Mask of Ice.

The Mask of Earth, I think, has a bit too big of a contrast between the gold and the purple, making it look a bit like the Mask of Peanut Butter and Jelly, but I also think the Mask of Stone has too little contrast between the colors, so I chose that.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I like Kopaka's corrupted mask, light blue and gold work well together.

I think Onua's drained mask looks the best since the gold and purple complement each other and make a really good color scheme, you guys must've been really hungry if you saw peanut butter and jelly.

Pohatu's mask on the other hand, looks pretty awful, the gold and neon green blend together too much and combined with the fact that the toa's eyes are also neon green, it just looks like he became a soulless husk after his mask was drained.

Lewa's mask looks good on his own, but because of the lack of transparent bright green pieces or any gold pieces on him, it just looks really out of place.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The trans-purple on the Mask of Earth just looks great with the pearl gold. Can't go wrong with it.

On the other hand, the neon yellow-green on the Mask of Stone just looks strange. The gold and neon doesn't go well together in the slightest.

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

I think it was a cool idea, but the execution was just a little off... the gold into translucent plastic always throws me off. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

>be me

>go on BZPower

>ohboynewpoll.jpg

>poll's about favorite corrupted mask

>loved how mask of stone looks on Pohatu

>corruption gives the mask a sort of "wispy" look

>you bet I'm voting for the MoS

>votes for MoS

>only one who votes for MoS

>beta as Fenrakk 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Love the purple-gold fusion of the Mask of Earth, although the blue-white for Mask of Ice looked pretty good too.

Honestly I really liked all of them. Wish we got the other two. But since I have to pick a least favorite, it'll have to be Stone I guess. While I don't have one personally to judge properly, it did seem oddest in pictures because of how little contrast there is between the colors compared to the others.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Loved Ice, because who doesn't love trans blue pieces? 

Mask of Stone was least favorite because...well...it's color scheme still throws me off a bit. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

For my favorite: Onua's mask, because gold transparent purple do mix well, and they make me bingo of peanut butter and jelly, like some of you guys said.:P

For the least favorite: Pohatu's mask, because of how gold and transparent yellow blended, they look too same because they're both yellow. Make me wonders why the Skull Scorpios never drained the mask after stealing it in the webisodes.

It would have been cool if there are corrupted masks for Tahu and Gali. I would imagine Tahu's mask would be transparent red/orange and gold blended together and Gali's dark blue and gold. I don't know why these aren't produced. It's a shame, for completion reasons.:(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Favorite: Pohatu's mask, honestly not sure why. (It's the only one I have, but I don't think that's it.)

Least favorite: Lewa's, just because I don't like the design of that mask in general.

Slightly off-topic: I sort of wonder if the faded backs of the 2016 masks have something to do either with corruption or something like when the Toa Nuva's Nuva Symbols were stolen and their masks went grey.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)