The Survival Of Teridax

i was rereading makutas guide to the universe and in it teridax stated that once a makuta's body is destroyed, they become antidermis and that if they found a hollow shell such as a robotic body then they could control it. I was thinking, does that mean that mata nui just destroyed teridax's shell and that he might already have a new body? (may i suggest marendar?)

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

i was rereading makutas guide to the universe and in it teridax stated that once a makuta's body is destroyed, they become antidermis and that if they found a hollow shell such as a robotic body then they could control it. I was thinking, does that mean that mata nui just destroyed teridax's shell and that he might already have a new body? (may i suggest marendar?)

I wrote a story using that theory; However, I find it more likely that Teridax either died or is controlling the golden-skinned being. Does that being have a name yet? I'm normally an expert, but I'm best with the older story years.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

As I recall, Antidermis is not indestructible. I believe Kojol's was incinerated in Xia or something like that. Teridax's was probably burned when the core processor was damaged. I can't imagine that it didn't have some kind of explosion. In the comic, there was a pannel showing the damaged robot, and smoke was coming out of the head, so there may have been some kind of fire, which incinerated the Antidermis.

Big evil robot hijacking Teridax is in an authorial confirmed body bag, however it's not unknown for Greg to bring characters in from other universes, we've already got one alternate Teridax on the loose. Maybe there'll be another, more take over the worldy type, one arriving.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I wrote a story using that theory; However, I find it more likely that Teridax either died or is controlling the golden-skinned being. Does that being have a name yet? I'm normally an expert, but I'm best with the older story years.
He has no name yet, which is a bit weird to me.

Teridax has to be dead. He just got crushed by another planet.

Well, a piece of another planet. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

I once asked Greg if there was a chance Teridax had survived through one lone Zamor still filled with his essence on Voya Nui somewhere. I had another part to my theory, but Greg shot them both down, once again stating that he's gonna leave Teridax dead. No coming back for him. It's a shame, but I'm kinda glad he's gone.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I once asked Greg if there was a chance Teridax had survived through one lone Zamor still filled with his essence on Voya Nui somewhere. I had another part to my theory, but Greg shot them both down, once again stating that he's gonna leave Teridax dead. No coming back for him. It's a shame, but I'm kinda glad he's gone.signoffffff.png

Really? Well, all good villians have to die at some point...

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

I'm guessing that Teridax didn't have enough time to escape from the body, especially since the rock took him completely by surprise.Either that, or Makuta was hard-wired into Mata-Nui's body to where if the body was destroyed, then Makuta would die. It could be that Makuta did that because he didn't want to get kicked out of the body, or due to some by product of the process by which he inserted himself into that body.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

OMG, guys. What if TERIDAX is the GB?!?!

If there's one person that screwed up the GB's plans, it's Teridax. Plus, it would beg the question why he didn't just tell everybody when he took control over the MU, since that would only have eliminated any resistance by the Toa, Order and anyone loyal to Mata Nui.On the thread's topic: if Greg says he died with the robot, I'd say that's pretty definitive. As if that's not enough, he got hit by a moon that made a hole in the place where he was hiding. His Antidermis was probably leaking into outer space and dissipated heavily while he was falling down onto Bara Magna. The only way he might've survived is if at that very moment, Lehvak-Kal passed through the cloud of Antidermis and he could occupy that body, but that's just extremely unlikely.