BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

To be fair, and the part imrukii conveniently forgets, is that I told him to wait, not to go through with it... he still did.

OH REALLY NOW, YOU SOUNDED PRETTY SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Only AFTER you told me to do it, did you tell me to WAIT, despite sounding pretty certain to get it done!

It was only because of the intervention of Burnmad and myself that you were shown mercy at all, when you initially tried to knock him out.

Now you have spurned the mercy we have given you, and for all your talk of justice, peace, and prosperity, many of your threats and actions have gone against that. You nearly jeopardised your region by knocking its Ruler out in the middle of a war, yet you claim to look for peaceful solutions. 

I offer people mercy so that they may redeem themselves: in my eyes, all can be redeemed, I do not immediately condemn - with the exception of Voxumo, my greatest enemy and a usurper. 

You, Imrukii? You have blown your second chance by acting against your region, other regions, and me twice now. You have proven yourself unreliable - and a traitor to your region.

Oh and BTW, WHAT SECOND CHANCE DO YOU SPEAK OF ME THAT I SOMEHOW BLEW AWAY!? HMM?!?!?! I Heard NOTHING of a second chance! YOU LIE!

I never killed, nor planned to. I was only taking orders from the higher up, who BTW you idiots put in charge. Ever heard of the phrase "don't kill the messenger"? Well, my message was to tell Burnmad to back down, and if not, to try and knock him out. And BTW I wanted to knock him over the head, but my foolish naive self decided it would be a great idea to just lunge at him. That being said, how did Dragon.star swat me away when I'm very strong and have much stamina? Clearly I was fooled. By either myself or the unforetold power of others, which I myself seem to lack otherwise.

Not only this, but though I am Foolish, if let to live and let learn I could become so much more. If you only banished me away. But no, no no, to you fools death and killing of that in which is in your way is like swatting away a fly. Like no sentient beings lives matter, let alone what they have been through or come to know and learn, like we are just primal stupid animals. Whilst actually YOU'RE the ones who are the stupid and primal ones. I guess those nightmares really are coming true. The Fall of Okoto, and the death of us all, except those like me will die quicker and by the teeth of you backstabbing snakes, instead of seeing it all burn down as we slowly drifted away from old age.

Barbarians in gold-painted pants you are.

But in the end I die like all those innocent Stone Okotans who where unknowingly poisoned. Parents, Children, elderly, Veterans, Leaders, all dead.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

To be fair, and the part imrukii conveniently forgets, is that I told him to wait, not to go through with it... he still did.

OH REALLY NOW, YOU SOUNDED PRETTY SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Only AFTER you told me to do it, did you tell me to WAIT, despite sounding pretty certain to get it done!

I was, but then other things occurred and I advised against it, while you still had time to undo it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nato then pulled the 'Trial by Combat' card but has voided that right given his actions regarding Timelord, along with Terrorsaur. And really it is incredibly sinful to ask for a trial by combat but only use it as a ploy... Trials by Combat are sacred things, not to be scoffed.

As I have already explained once before, I made the demand for a trial by combat at a point where Timelord still intended to execute us himself, without trial. I asked him to fight me to the death, with the people of his region as witnesses... and he refused.

Instead of accepting my challenge, he suddenly decided to ship us off to the Ancient City for your trial.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato then pulled the 'Trial by Combat' card but has voided that right given his actions regarding Timelord, along with Terrorsaur. And really it is incredibly sinful to ask for a trial by combat but only use it as a ploy... Trials by Combat are sacred things, not to be scoffed.

As I have already explained once before, I made the demand for a trial by combat at a point where Timelord still intended to execute us himself, without trial. I asked him to fight me to the death, with the people of his region as witnesses... and he refused.

Instead of accepting my challenge, he suddenly decided to ship us off to the Ancient City for your trial.

Um no. He decided to have the trial by combat in the ancient city's arena, at least that is what he said to me, in an official manner. And hey, if you were here for the trial, you could have been reunited with your bestfriends pulse and burnmad... like a big ole family get together.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Um no. He decided to have the trial by combat in the ancient city's arena, at least that is what he said to me, in an official manner. And hey, if you were here for the trial, you could have been reunited with your bestfriends pulse and burnmad... like a big ole family get together.

Pheh, Burnmad. The Red-Painted fool. A Thief, a Killer, a Demon the the shape and skin of a Mortal. And yet I am to die to that in which I served up until the realization. HE doomed us all, and as much as I may hate you as of right now Voxumo, for the sake of our island, show HIM no mercy. Kill Him.

pure_muscle.png

Um no. He decided to have the trial by combat in the ancient city's arena, at least that is what he said to me, in an official manner. 

A, that's not what he told me, and B, I don't see how that really changes things anyway. My last request, as a prisoner who'd been sentenced to death without even getting a trial, was to fight Timelord to the death before the Jungle Region. 

He refused to do that. Cowardly, but understandable.

So, to be clear, I didn't "play the trial by combat card" as some kind of "sinful ploy" to escape justice, or whatever. I made a request, and he refused it. I didn't void any rights in killing Timelord after the fact. 

Edited by The Old Master

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, you may not believe so, but I can't exactly base trials on one person's word, especially the person who is charged with the crime. I can only base it on the actual evidence I have, which is a letter, from timelord stating he accepted your Trial by combat and that he was bringing you and Terrorsaur to the Ancient City so that it could take place in the arena. This is the evidence I have, this is what I must base justice on, actual evidence.

Also the fact that many of us, like two or three, were oocly 'yelling' at timelord for accepting your request without speaking to anyone else about it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well, you may not believe so, but I can't exactly base trials on one person's word, especially the person who is charged with the crime. I can only base it on the actual evidence I have, which is a letter, from timelord stating he accepted your Trial by combat and that he was bringing you and Terrorsaur to the Ancient City so that it could take place in the arena. This is the evidence I have, this is what I must base justice on, actual evidence.

Also the fact that many of us, like two or three, were oocly 'yelling' at timelord for accepting your request without speaking to anyone else about it.

We speak of the dead. Why not kill that in which killed unjustly? Surely that is fair.

KILL THEM ALL (Nato, Terrorsaur, Burnmad)

pure_muscle.png

Because we'd be no better than animals? Maybe that's why?

Also did Chad survive the AC Battle?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And Pulse, it should be you who is asking for forgiveness from the Stone Region, as you could have prevented the almost genocide that occurred there... You aren't as innocent as you like to think you are, and your path is littered with bodies, some innocent, some not. 

For the last freaking time... if not me, who ran to the Fire Region? Who told Burnmad about the poisoned water? Who? I tried to prevent it. And in doing so relations between me and Terrorsaur soured - did you know that? That I was told that Terrorsaur wanted my head? We repaired our relations after, half because of our shared hatred of you. I was even told he believed I defended you for a time. Branching off that... I repaired relations with my region. Did you ever repair relations with yours?

Oh and BTW, WHAT SECOND CHANCE DO YOU SPEAK OF ME THAT I SOMEHOW BLEW AWAY!? HMM?!?!?! I Heard NOTHING of a second chance! YOU LIE!

The chance that you blew away when you fought against your restrainers. You had that choice, and you chose poorly. Terrorsaur was one for killing you immediately. Burnmad decided not to do that - turned out to be a foolish move after you knocked out half of your guards. Why did you think that would go smoothly? Did you think your fighting against your guards would endear you to us? No, it made us reconsider. If you were not going to learn from your first mistake, then what mistakes would you learn from?

I think you just jinxed us both, now Chad's going to end up on the throne

#Chad4MaskMaker

Edited by Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, I mean, that's kinda the point of a personal challenge. It was meant to be his decision.

But in light of this new information, I am coming to believe that it may have been peer pressure, and not cowardice, that ultimately drove Timelord to refuse my challenge. 

I think you just jinxed us both, now Chad's going to end up on the throne

#Chad4MaskMaker

I would fully pledge my allegiance to the Chad Meister, may his reign as Mask Maker be long and prosperous.

And Nato, it was only after he already accepted that we were going, WTHeck... not sure if the true version is allowed *Squinty eyes*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh...

*Pressed F to pay his respects*

A moment of silence for Chad, and his incredibly short reign as Mask Maker.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well, I'm probably not one you'll believe either, but I can back Nato's claim. I may even be able to find that PM.... and not only will it prove us right, it will show that Timelord wasn't the perfect good little spy you thought. He had some plans.

Edited by Terrorsaur

The chance that you blew away when you fought against your restrainers. You had that choice, and you chose poorly. Terrorsaur was one for killing you immediately. Burnmad decided not to do that - turned out to be a foolish move after you knocked out half of your guards. Why did you think that would go smoothly? Did you think your fighting against your guards would endear you to us? No, it made us reconsider. If you were not going to learn from your first mistake, then what mistakes would you learn from?

FOUGHT AGAINST MY RESTRAINERS?!!? That wasn't even my call! That was just added into the episode as minor detailing! HOW DARE YOU KILL ME FOR NOT EVEN LAYING A %#@$%# %@$%@ FINGER ON YOUR MEN!!!! YOU $@%#%$@ DISGRACEFUL WASTE OF LIFE!!!! YOU DESERVE NOT TO EVEN SCRUB THE FLOORS OF THE UNDERWORLD, LET ALONE RULE THE REALM OF ICE!!!! YOU AND YOU'RE BARBARIC WAYS!!! TO KILL AN INTELECTUAL THINKER! YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL A NEWBORN, HECK A WHOLE COMMUNITY OF DEFENCELESS NEWBORNS!

I BET SCUM LIKE YOU WOULD COMMIT A HOLOCAUST OF ALL YOU SEE AS BEING UNDESIRABLE UPON OKOTO!!!!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii has also beaten three Protectors unconscious in his efforts to escape. A more permanent solution than "have guards hold onto him" might be necessary.

If this 'Imrukii' was not you, then I will be very surprised.

Also, please dial back the language. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

FOUGHT AGAINST MY RESTRAINERS?!!? That wasn't even my call! That was just added into the episode as minor detailing! HOW DARE YOU KILL ME FOR NOT EVEN LAYING A %#@$%# %@$%@ FINGER ON YOUR MEN!!!! YOU $@%#%$@ DISGRACEFUL WASTE OF LIFE!!!! YOU DESERVE NOT TO EVEN SCRUB THE FLOORS OF THE UNDERWORLD, LET ALONE RULE THE REALM OF ICE!!!! YOU AND YOU'RE BARBARIC WAYS!!! TO KILL AN INTELECTUAL THINKER! YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL A NEWBORN, HECK A WHOLE COMMUNITY OF DEFENCELESS NEWBORNS!

I BET SCUM LIKE YOU WOULD COMMIT A HOLOCAUST OF ALL YOU SEE AS BEING UNDESIRABLE UPON OKOTO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25f2IgIrkD4

• Upvote 1

Imrukii has also beaten three Protectors unconscious in his efforts to escape. A more permanent solution than "have guards hold onto him" might be necessary.

If this 'Imrukii' was not you, then I will be very surprised.

Also, please dial back the language.

Except in the PMs it said that you knocked out three people.

I never spoke of such things. I never intended to beat up anyone. Rather I duel for my banishment rather then my execution. That was the only fighting I ever spoke of. Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Fron your "secret action" PM:

(Sorry about formatting, I'm on mobile atm and Imrukii deleted the pm, so)

Lucina

Sent Jun 13 2016 - 10:31 AM

You have failed in your roll to knock Burnmad out. The nearest Fire troops have now restrained you.

Toa Imrukii

Sent Jun 14 2016 - 01:58 AM

Remeber I told you about my intensive strength? I would like to try and fight my way out and grab my claymor, if not than I'll just fight them off with my bare hands.

Toa Imrukii

Sent Jun 14 2016 - 02:01 AM

If I am able to fight my way through I would than like to try and reclaim the mask and escape to the jungle region.

Lucina

Sent Jun 14 2016 - 03:27 PM

You have been executed by Burnmad, for betraying your region and continuing your attempts to kill him after being captured.

• Upvote 2

The RNG is a fickle god. Clearly it did not favour you. 

I never intended to beat up anyone.  

Toa Imrukii

Remeber I told you about my intensive strength? I would like to try and fight my way out and grab my claymor, if not than I'll just fight them off with my bare hands.

One of these things is not like the other...

• Upvote 3

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I never intended to beat up anyone.

Toa Imrukii

One of these things is not like the other...

That second qoute was a foolish attempt at escape to the Jungle Region. Where that who gave me the orders is stationed. Of course however the gods of RNG had to F me over... Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Whatever. Ancient ledgends speak of Okoto's fall from power, and the Tyrants and Traitors who would bring it down, and their demises. To bad I'm taking that info to my grave. (Evil Face)

Just know that it speaks of these by nicknames. The Red-Painted Tyrant, The Stone-Hearted Fool, The Bill Breaker, The Stone-Basher, and The Cowardly Dark Snake.

Yet, it also speaks of three goods. The Destined Unifier, The Deal Master, and The Lord Mask Maker. But there were two more spoke of only once, lacking such nicknames.

I hoped that it would never be true, but my fears have been realized. Oh well, the Tyrants and Traitors have written their own Demises in Stone. Or rather, Destined for such Dark Ends. Lacking Unity of all Six, and a Duty to follow. Only Dark-Destiny.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I'd argue that Terrorsaur is more deserving of the title "stone-basher" than I, since he was the one who single-handedly brought the Stone Region to its knees. 

• Upvote 1

I'd argue that Terrorsaur is more deserving of the title "stone-basher" than I, since he was the one who single-handedly brought the Stone Region to its knees. 

I'd second this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That supposedly 'ancient legend' is written in suspiciously decipherable script and pertains to modern events in surprisingly un-vague detail. Where's the glaring errors, like 'New mountains appear when Mask Makers die' or 'The Ancient City is made of gold'?

In such a case, I also read a legend once, except replace 'read a' with 'experienced', and 'legend' with 'stuff happening'.

Whatever. Ancient ledgends speak of Okoto's fall from power, and the Tyrants and Traitors who would bring it down, and their demises. To bad I'm taking that info to my grave. (Evil Face)

Just know that it speaks of these by nicknames. The Red-Painted Tyrant, The Stone-Hearted Fool, The Bill Breaker, The Stone-Basher, and The Cowardly Dark Snake.

Yet, it also speaks of three goods. The Destined Unifier, The Deal Master, and The Lord Mask Maker. But there were two more spoke of only once, lacking such nicknames.

I hoped that it would never be true, but my fears have been realized. Oh well, the Tyrants and Traitors have written their own Demises in Stone. Or rather, Destined for such Dark Ends. Lacking Unity of all Six, and a Duty to follow. Only Dark-Destiny.

I don't know where you're finding these prophesies, but I'd say we definitely have Unity and Duty, as well as Destiny.

I don't know where you're finding these prophesies, but I'd say we definitely have Unity and Duty, as well as Destiny.

Where is Unity, Without Six? Where is Duty, without Reason? Where is Destiny, With Pride?

Why Can't We Achieve Unity without Six? Why Can't We Acomplish Duty without Reason? Why Can't We Find Destiny without Pride? Answer that, and the riddle of the legend will be solved.

Searching on the outskirts of the Ancient City, I stumbled upon a chamber within a cave. It held many ancient artifacts, and one single door. It lead to a room deep down below the ground where a single stone tablet lay. Written in the language of ancient and long lost only I knew it, it was not destiny that lead me there, however it was certainly destined for me to find it. Long before I left my parents I asked them to teach me this language. I knew the symbols from a dream long, long ago, but not of the language itself. These symbols where not the glyphs we as Okotans know, they where not square like ours, rather they were round, and much more ancient looking than our glyphs. It took me a long and hard time to try and decipher tyem, but finally I managed to translate it.

It read as follows;

"Long time ago, upon land long forgotten lay itself the gateway to another. Home lost to the winds of time, land so remote. That gateway destiny of the Six to Unite. Three Great Masks, lest many more lost to time. That single imbued with that which made we forget, split in two. United once more the pathway shall destined lead another realm, from remote and forgotten time, a better time and better place. That place thise Six call home. Before the arrival becomes righteous, the forces of Okoto will clash. An agreement to be torn way and broken. The Bill Breaker will raze that sacred parchment. A Red-Painted Tyrant, to tear the heart of The Deal Master. Said Master destined to greatness shall be cut down by the foolish words missunderstood within their mind, the words spoke by that all powerful Lord Mask Maker, the one who rules. To duel that Cowardly Dark Snake, that same snake that robbed thine Destined Uniter of their being and life. Accomplice, that who would break the Stone, the Stone-Basher. Lastly the Dark King to take that throne away, that Stone-Hearted fool. Only few will left standing, but only two shall remain."

"Their Dark Deeds will come to clash again, those ghosts of past, the Revenants forsaken will rise, to tear thine mortal flesh from the bone, to duel to the death, to confront and pierce the mind, to pierce that stone heart, to overthrow that tyrant one last. Within time those forces whom served the Lord will rise and awaken with darkness, a new Lord will rise up and retake that throne, enslave all and bring darkness across the island. Only those fleeting moments will those Six Arrive, to slay that Shadow, and bring forth that righteous light. To travel to that gateway, to find the second, halfway the hallway back to home."

This is what that Tablet spoke of. And, it seems that your sins will come back to haunt you 'til each and everyone of your demises will come. Sorry, ancient legends don't lie, unlike you all still standing tyrants and traitors.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii, you betrayed your region in the middle of a war on their opponent's orders. Do not speak to us of treachery. 

Also, that's not an Ancient Legend. That's your written condemnation of everyone that's not siding with Voxumo. Everyone can read and write the circular script too:  :i:    :a:  :m:    :t:  :h:  :e:    :h:  :e:  :i:  :r: . That reads 'I am the Heir'. 

If we're able to write 'ancient' legends that are barely a day old, here's mine:

"A long time ago, things happened."

• Upvote 2

Portalfig is the kinda player that would survive this thing until the end.

To be honest, he'd probably be playing it in a remarkably like Burnmad.

Also the round won't end until tomorrow since I'm tired and don't wanna deal with stuff right now

• Upvote 3

If we're able to write 'ancient' legends that are barely a day old, here's mine:

"A long time ago, things happened."

*Gasps*

It has been foretold.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu