BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Teridax was Crazy Prepared, too, and even then, he still lost.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah... but Mata Nui had the glory of Plot Armor on his side and rather great luck. And technically Teridax did accomplish what he sought out to do, which is take over the mata-nui robot... so he did accomplish his plans, but arrogance and ego got the best of him, for he didn't plan after his victory.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I wasn't referring to that, specifically. Makuta got defeated - even killed - multiple times over the course of the G1 storyline before finally headbutting a moon and dying for good.

Unfortunately, you guys only get one life. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whelp I tried. We are all doomed now.

All I have to say is this.

When Justice is suppressed by evil, only when a stronger force comes around will that evil be slain. And that strength is the Toa. I thought we would be able to dictate our own rule of each and everyone of us by the use of freedom and justice, now I am imprisoned in with this darkness, this darkness which will eventually befall Okoto. But why? Why has it come to this? Because those in power let their dark desires take hold. Allied killers and shadows, instead of looking to the light of morality, peace, justice, and love. We have lost our Unity and instead, oppressed and killed those which were seen as obsticles in their way, we have lost our Duty to this land and instead put our desires first. And our Destinies are now lost to never be fulfilled. Well... That is except me. I... My destiny... To bring back Justice, Peace, and Prosperity.

My very region was meant to be the light of guidance and protection of all, and it is now nothing more than a dark two-headed snake. They have doomed us all.

So... When doom is overwhelming, we can do nothing more than fight! I'd rather die than live this life, and I will fight for the good of Okoto until my last breath.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Alas, Unity Duty and Destiny are not the virtues of Game of Thrones.

Self-interest and Survival are. 

It was only because of the intervention of Burnmad and myself that you were shown mercy at all, when you initially tried to knock him out.

Now you have spurned the mercy we have given you, and for all your talk of justice, peace, and prosperity, many of your threats and actions have gone against that. You nearly jeopardised your region by knocking its Ruler out in the middle of a war, yet you claim to look for peaceful solutions. 

I offer people mercy so that they may redeem themselves: in my eyes, all can be redeemed, I do not immediately condemn - with the exception of Voxumo, my greatest enemy and a usurper. 

You, Imrukii? You have blown your second chance by acting against your region, other regions, and me twice now. You have proven yourself unreliable - and a traitor to your region.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Alas, Unity Duty and Destiny are not the virtues of Game of Thrones.

Self-interest and Survival are.

Then by that account you are wining. But what are you gaining from this experiecne? Nothing, so in turn you are actually losing. Not losing the game, but losing out in terms of possible message and understanding.

It was only because of the intervention of Burnmad and myself that you were shown mercy at all, when you initially tried to knock him out.

Now you have spurned the mercy we have given you, and for all your talk of justice, peace, and prosperity, many of your threats and actions have gone against that. You nearly jeopardised your region by knocking its Ruler out in the middle of a war, yet you claim to look for peaceful solutions. 

I offer people mercy so that they may redeem themselves: in my eyes, all can be redeemed, I do not immediately condemn - with the exception of Voxumo, my greatest enemy and a usurper. 

You, Imrukii? You have blown your second chance by acting against your region, other regions, and me twice now. You have proven yourself unreliable - and a traitor to your region.

Then I am a fool. And a fool for not following what I say, and listeing to that which we are in conflict with. It would only be righteous now for me to take myself. If you would be so kind just point me to the highest peak so I can end it all, since I am so flawed I guess I can't care for this land anymore, let alone myself or what I say I stand for.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Blah blah blah... Again you fail to remember I am but an elected official who was chosen to succeed your father after his dethroning. I did not lead the rebellion, but was instead the person the Fire, Stone and Ice regions turned to to lead...Really, you all should be upset with yourselves, you afterall are the ones who chose me as your next mask maker. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I DID NOT KILL!!!!! AND YOU EXECUTE ME WHEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO BETRAYED AND KILLED?!!?!?!?!?! %#@$ ALL OF YOU!!!!!

- Lovingly, Toa Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

But what are you gaining from this experience? 

Plenty. I mean, we have kinda taken over the Ancient City and driven the last of the loyalists to the Jungle Region. 

Really, you all should be upset with yourselves, you afterall are the ones who chose me as your next mask maker. 

Yeah, and now we're correcting our mistake. 

Self-interest, survival, and luck.

Ah yes, luck. Praise be to our lord and master, the RNG. 

I mean, you tried to attack your own leader in the middle of combat, while surrounded by his loyal army. If you thought that was going to go well for you...

It wasn't my freaking idea! I was told by Lord Voxumo to do it! That he allied the enemy that I so depised! Did you think I would just stand there and see his traitorous ways? And yet I'm seen as the traitor?!!? For defending my stance!??! What kind of F'ed up hypocritical logic is that!?!?!? I try to defend what I stand for and I am executed without wanting to kill?! ANSWER ME!!!

The whole point of my character is that he's meant to be young and naive, unlearned and foolish. Executing a naive child is just inexcusable. I listen to the wrong people and don't stand to my word always, making me an unintended hypocritical fool. How ever there is but one thing I try my hardest to stand by, and thats justice.

If you would be so kind as to let me take my own life, than my blood would be on no ones hands but my own.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I mean, you tried to attack your own leader in the middle of combat, while surrounded by his loyal army. If you thought that was going to go well for you...

It wasn't my freaking idea! I was told by Lord Voxumo to do it! That he allied the enemy that I so depised! Did you think I would just stand there and see his traitorous ways? And yet I'm seen as the traitor?!!? For defending my stance!??! What kind of F'ed up hypocritical logic is that!?!?!? I try to defend what I stand for and I am executed without wanting to kill?! ANSWER ME!!!

The whole point of my character is that he's meant to be young and naive, unlearned and foolish. Executing a naive child is just inexcusable. I listen to the wrong people and don't stand to my word always, making me an unintended hypocritical fool.

The only messed up logic was you doing what Voxumo said.

The whole point of my character is that he's meant to be young and naive, unlearned and foolish. Executing a naive child is just inexcusable. I listen to the wrong people and don't stand to my word always, making me an unintended hypocritical fool.

I wanted to bring Lord Voxumo and Burnmad closer, but in that fleeting moment I realized who he truly was and wished to go with the orders I was given. But of course luck is never on my side, so it failed.

And again, I am a naive child (or at least my character is), so why did I follow his word? I just told you why.

pure_muscle.png

I wanted to bring Lord Voxumo and Burnmad closer, but in that fleeting moment I realized who he truly was and wished to go with the orders I was given. But of course luck is never on my side, so it failed.

And again, I am a naive child (or at least my character is), so why did I follow his word? I just told you why.

I've never heard of two people being brought closer together by knocking one out. :P

• Upvote 1

But of course luck is never on my side, so it failed.

Yes, it seems like all of the luck has gone to our side. Clearly, the RNG gods have chosen their champions.

My only regret is that I wasn't present to fight, or at least finish you off, myself. 

I've never heard of two people being brought closer together by knocking one out. :P

That wasn't quite what my plan was to bring them together. Again, that was what Voxumo said to do.

How I wanted to bring them together was to show their pros and cons, for them to be honest to eachother and to hopefully hug it out in the end. Or something of that nature.

But of course luck is never on my side, so it failed.

Yes, it seems like all of the luck has gone to our side. Clearly, the RNG gods have chosen their champions.

My only regret is that I wasn't present to fight, or at least finish you off, myself.

It was never really much of a fight anyway. You just finishing me off would be wounding me until my last breath. Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Well, you seemed to have it out for me in particular, despite the fact that I hadn't actually done anything to you, personally.

I would've liked to get some answers out of you before your demise. 

To be fair, and the part imrukii conveniently forgets, is that I told him to wait, not to go through with it... he still did.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Perhaps we should hold off on the wiki until this one is done? 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I can already imagine that wiki page for the RNG: "A selective, judicious entity of nigh-godlike power and potential, that strangely chooses to repeatedly favour certain players, while leaving others to suffer." 

• Upvote 3

Not to boast, but... it certainly seems like it. 

• Upvote 2

Technically, the Jungle were always our enemies.

They just pretended to be our friends for a while, first. 

• Upvote 1

I'd rather it didn't have to come to blows with the Jungle Region, but they've decided to align with Voxumo. Even after Voxumo had imprisoned their Trader and Councilperson for a quarter of the game. 

I'd rather it didn't have to come to blows with the Jungle Region, but they've decided to align with Voxumo. Even after Voxumo had imprisoned their Trader and Councilperson for a quarter of the game.

Stockholm Syndrome?

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

I thought Timelord's successor would've learned from his mistakes.

Seems I was wrong. 

I'd rather it didn't have to come to blows with the Jungle Region, but they've decided to align with Voxumo. Even after Voxumo had imprisoned their Trader and Councilperson for a quarter of the game. 

At least they can appreciate a proper justice system, instead of one person choosing who lives and dies without a trial of any sort, or at least giving individuals a chance to prove their innocence.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Implying that I wouldn't have a justice system? You should know better than anybody that wartime rules and peacetime rules, when it comes to dispensing justice, are very different. What were we supposed to do when someone tries to knock out one of us on your orders during a war, then after being restrained attempt to fight against their guards? Hear them apologise and say they won't do it again? No, you know better than that, as do I.

Never mind your own hypocrisy, as you would forego a trial should you ever capture Terrorsaur and Nato. Never mind that I'd prefer to imprison people after they've been proven guilty. Never mind that I find your idea of keeping people 'safe' by imprisoning them insane. Never mind that we can show mercy - but spurning the mercy others show you? Not something anyone likes. Although I'd imagine mercy is a foreign concept to you, given your ideas about other things. Mercy is showing forgiveness, compassion to those who have done wrong or oppose you. I forgive the Jungle Region, including their Ruler, Toa Smoke Monster. I forgive the Stone Region, including their Ruler, Zatth. I forgave Terrorsaur and Nato and they forgave me. I can understand why they all feel the ways they do. But I do not forgive you, Voxumo, because to me, you do not deserve mercy.

Besides all that... the fact that you imply I should have a justice system implies that you think I've already won. 

At least they can appreciate a proper justice system, instead of one person choosing who lives and dies without a trial of any sort, or at least giving individuals a chance to prove their innocence.

I'm sorry, is this still in reference to the same Jungle Region whose previous ruler was going to poison his prisoners in their cells?

What? You both are reading way too into what I said. I was referring to the simple fact that Smoke Monster and Tekulo hold no grudges against me because they understand how the system works, on top of that I did release them the next round before the trial.

Also in regards to mercy, I have shown mercy. Prime Example, Burnmad. He killed two of my skull warriors while trying to retrieve something from the ancient city... Did I see him executed or try to turn his people against him for these crimes? No, I let him continue on with his life, believing he could be redeemed... Obviously I was wrong. The Ice Region's assassination attempt? Those that lead the attempt were brought to justice and the region as a whole was not held accountable for the actions of a few. I've been rather dang merciful considering all things, too merciful for my own good as if I had been more bloodthirsty alot of what has happened wouldn't have.

As for Nato and Terrorsaur, Timelord wanted to execute them as soon as he had them captured, I told him to bring them to the ancient so that proper justice could be administered. Nato then pulled the 'Trial by Combat' card but has voided that right given his actions regarding Timelord, along with Terrorsaur. And really it is incredibly sinful to ask for a trial by combat but only use it as a ploy... Trials by Combat are sacred things, not to be scoffed.

And Pulse, it should be you who is asking for forgiveness from the Stone Region, as you could have prevented the almost genocide that occurred there... You aren't as innocent as you like to think you are, and your path is littered with bodies, some innocent, some not. 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu