BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

The only reason I was able to kill you in the first place was because you'd lost the faith of your people.

They're probably grateful that I deposed the dangerous lunatic who threatened the safety of their entire region. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 6

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I'm serious, though. 

What kind of person only brings four guards to transport both themself, and two dangerous prisoners through a dense, dangerous jungle populated by deadly creatures? And then not bring the mask that lets them control animals?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I could easily picture that happening. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The only reason I was able to kill you in the first place was because you'd lost the faith of your people.

They're probably grateful that I deposed the dangerous lunatic who threatened the safety of their entire region.

If it wasn't for your crazy plan none of his would have happend.

You three cowards will pay for this.

That's right Dallior is just as guilty as you two. He could of brought order back to his region if he turned you two in, but by giving you two shelter, is an act of war apon the Mask Maker himself.

Note this, I will get your head Nato.

In this life or the next.

Your head will be mine.

Who ever kills me, please put "he didn't slip" on my tombstone.

Oh if you find my body can you just put a hourglass as my tombstone.

(sorry for the angry ghost rant it seemed to fit my character best.)

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

The salt is real among the dead.

The Salted Dead. It melts it your mouth, tastes like leather and air, with a hint of salt.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

THE TRIAL

JUDGE & JURY:

HIS GRACE THE MASK MAKER, LORD VOXUMO

DEFENDANTS:

JED, COUNCIL MEMBER OF THE WATER REGION

SMOKE MONSTER, TRADER OF THE JUNGLE REGION

TEKULO, COUNCIL MEMBER OF THE JUNGLE REGION

DEFENDANTS ACCUSED OF FAILURE TO APPEAR:

NATO, DIPLOMAT OF THE ICE REGION

TERRORSAUR, RULER OF THE WATER REGION

DALLIOR, DIPLOMAT OF THE WATER REGION

PULSE, TRADER OF THE WATER REGION

ARREST WARRANTS HAVE BEEN ISSUED FOR NATO, TERRORSAUR, DALLIOR, AND PULSE BY THE ORDER OF HIS GRACE THE MASK MAKER LORD VOXUMO. THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS, AND MAY BE BROUGHT TO THE ANCIENT CITY EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE.

WITNESSES:

ZATTH, DIPLOMAT OF THE STONE REGION

CHAD, GUARD OF THE JUNGLE REGION (to be played by Voltex)

UNDERSCORE, DIPLOMAT OF THE JUNGLE REGION

IMRUKII, DIPLOMAT OF THE FIRE REGION

FF, RULER OF THE ICE REGION

DEFENDANTS ARE ACCUSED OF THE FOLLOWING CRIMES:

1. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER (All)

2. CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW THE MASK MAKER (Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, Jed, Pulse)

3. CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW THE STONE REGION (All)

4. BREAKING TERMS OF TRADE CONTRACTS (Terrorsaur, Dallior)

5. REFUSAL TO SHOW FOR TRIAL (Nato, Terrorsaur, Dallior, Pulse)

6. THE MURDER OF BRONZE, RULER OF THE STONE REGION (All)

7. THE MURDER OF GHIDORA, COUNCIL MEMBER OF THE STONE REGION (All)

8. THE MURDER OF RAHISPEAK, TRADER OF THE STONE REGION (All)

9. THE KIDNAPPING OF TIMELORD, RULER OF THE JUNGLE REGION (Nato, Terrorsaur)

10. THE MURDER OF TIMELORD, RULER OF THE JUNGLE REGION (Nato, Terrorsaur)

The trial will now begin.

The witness ZATTH, DIPLOMAT OF THE STONE REGION is called to the stand, to share what he knows regarding the actions of the Defendants.

So the trial begins now! (Let's see how this goes)

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 1

THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED ARM AND DANGEROUS, 

Indeed, we are naught but floating arms.

Is it truly a trait of a strong, capable leader to show such paranoia regarding people such as myself and Dallior not being present, despite the fact that both of our heads would roll if we appeared? Did he really think those he sought to imprison or execute would fall for that? Despite that neither me or Dallior have much to anything with the aforementioned events that we are being tried for in absentia? Barring our refusal to attend, which is hardly a crime. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED ARM AND DANGEROUS, 

Indeed, we are naught but floating arms.

Is it truly a trait of a strong, capable leader to show such paranoia regarding people such as myself and Dallior not being present, despite the fact that both of our heads would roll if we appeared? Did he really think those he sought to imprison or execute would fall for that? Despite that neither me or Dallior have much to anything with the aforementioned events that we are being tried for in absentia? Barring our refusal to attend, which is hardly a crime. 

the whole point of attending a trial is to prove your innocence

in the eyes of Okoto's laws, you have proven yourselves guilty in your absence.

Why am I on trial for the Stone region murders though? Wasn't I cleared of those charges?

Edited by Dallior
  • Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

*Sputters and coughs* The dead or alive bit... I did not say that, but it makes sense given the circumstances.

Also these laws are not my laws, these laws have been in place prior to my becoming the mask maker. Just like the trial by combat was in place before I became a mask maker. I did not make up these laws, but I sure as heck intend to enforce them. The leaders of the Water Region stand accused of conspiracy, that is why you were summoned. No one knows how far each of you knew, nor how early you knew of the plans. If you knew before the plans were executed, and yet did not try and stop said plans, you are just as guilty as the executor of the plans.

Also if I was as blood thirsty as you claim, Jed wouldn't be alive right now, but instead he is, and able to defend himself to prove his innocence.

Plus it would be really bad PR if I killed just anyone I felt was guilty. Public Relations is the downfall of many rulers.

Despite that neither me or Dallior have much to anything with the aforementioned events that we are being tried for in absentia?

You say you don't have anything to do with it, but thankfully we don't base one's innocence on their words alone. If we did we would have no criminals because everyone would be innocent.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just like the trial by combat was in place before I became a mask maker. I did not make up these laws, but I sure as heck intend to enforce them.

Except... I kinda did make up the Trial By Combat on the spot. Firstly because I thought it would give me a better chance of survival than a guaranteed execution at your hands, and secondly because it's a classic reference to the real GoT. 

I'm looking forward to a post-game analysis and seeing who the "main characters" turn out to be.

I don't think it would be too self-indulgent to suggest that I would probably be one of them. 

Just like the trial by combat was in place before I became a mask maker. I did not make up these laws, but I sure as heck intend to enforce them.

Except... I kinda did make up the Trial By Combat on the spot. Firstly because I thought it would give me a better chance of survival than a guaranteed execution at your hands, and secondly because it's a classic reference to the real GoT. 

I'm looking forward to a post-game analysis and seeing who the "main characters" turn out to be.

I don't think it would be too self-indulgent to suggest that I would probably be one of them. 

The Trial by Combat being a GOT classic is why I allowed it

And no, it probably isn't :P

You may have made it up on the spot, but we have to assume there were some form of laws inplace before I became mask maker... It would it be stupid if there wasn't is what I'm meaning. I may have made up the trial, or more correctly burnmad strongly suggested trials and I went along with it, but one can assume there was something in place. Also just like in real life if you don't show up for your court date, a warrant for your arrest is made. Just here it comes with the stipulation of 'Dead or Alive'

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why am I on trial for the Stone region murders though? Wasn't I cleared of those charges?

Um you may have had nothing to do with the stone region massacre,

but you welcomed the two most wanted people on Okoto into your region as protected guests.

By helping them makes you part of there crimes.

You made enemies when you did that.

I'm glade you no longer have the Golden Mask of Skill Spiders.

I say I became a main secondary character. Important for the plot as a whole but nothing more.

I wonder what would have happend if I sat back and watch you two's plan unfold it would have been amazing to watch with a bucket of popcorn.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Um you may have had nothing to do with the stone region massacre,

but you welcomed the two most wanted people on Okoto into your region as protected guests.

By helping them makes you part of there crimes.

You made enemies when you did that.

Dallior is of the Water Region. Terrorsaur is still his ruler, even if he's a criminal. What was Dallior supposed to do to two armed guests, one of whom ruled the region Dallior was from? Any arrest that Dallior would have made would have been countermanded by Terrorsaur. 

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"As to Tekulo and Smoke Monster, I ran into them at the Ancient City when they travelled to my Stone Region. I asked about the then-rumors of Nato's traveling by himself to different areas including the Water/Jungle border, and though both defendants denied any knowledge they seemed uneasy and perhaps hiding something. However, I cannot prove anything, only what I noticed then. Since they were also there during the poisoning, of course, they could either have been at a complete loss of the scheme and have gotten lucky, or have known all along and saved themselves. I sincerely hope it was the former. Of Jed, I know little if none at all."

• Upvote 3

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg

There's nothing Chad can tell us that we don't already know.

I think we can all assume that Chad's rather thick accent (poor Chad, the only person on Okoto who is from Canada) got in the way of any information he might have given besides "yes, TimeLord is dead".

also i'm tired and bye for now

I have nothing further to say, as the Skull warrior who was accompanying the duo can attest to what Zatth has said.

And it should go without saying for any who are present that any lies shall be detected.  *Gestures to skull warrior wearing the Mask of Truth, who seems oddly fixated on the current speakers*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu