BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Truth be told, I don't understand how you got into the ancient city given the precautions I had in place, let alone into the courtroom.

Also Pulse, please remember I said that out of character.

And I don't think you have a leg to stand on right now as you just killed three protectors against their will for what? Nothing. Their deaths were in vain, and their blood is on your hands. You paint me as the villain, yet whose blood do I have on my hands? No ones, except your fathers... Heck that blood isn't even on my hands, but on the hands of the now deceased Mask Breaker. I did not lead the usurpation of him, but I was chosen by those that did as their new leader. Your own father charged with crimes of Corruption. Yet what corruption have I made? You're just a spoiled little child crying for their lost parent. You are a parasite, desperately clinging to the vestiges of your father's glory, unwilling to accept that your time is done. The time of the water tribe leading Okoto ended with your father. It is the Age of Fire.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I do have a leg to stand on. Two, in fact, as I will now tell you: I did not want the fallen Ice Trader, Hero, to die. I did not want the fallen Jungle Diplomat, Underscore, to die. I did not want the fallen Fire Councillor, Rahkshi Guurahk, to die. I have no ill will towards the Jungle, Ice, or Fire regions, or any region. The only person I have ill will towards is you, Voxumo, for you are an usurper. You sit on a throne that is mine by right, that you are not willing to give up. That while sitting on that throne, you appear to have already lost the faith of half of your subjects. That the very Fire Region you just referred to has helped me over you. That relations between you and the Fire Region are strained, and from what I've seen, you have not even bothered to fix them, so don't bring your region into it. That because of you and your minions, I have had to endure a life eternally paranoid, that someone was out to kill me, simply because I am a loose end that needs tying up.

You act grand, you act as if you rule, but you do not rule by right, you do not even bother to properly communicate with your own region, you imprison people who are very much innocent, you do not have a proper sense of justice.

I also say this: the Water Region no longer recognises your authority, and you will never be welcome there. I think other regions might follow that lead. I hope they do, because you are just a Protector who happens to have skeleton puppets. What's that to several regions with proper armies? 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You did not want them to die, but they still died, by your hands for absolutely nothing. They didn't die for a cause they believed in, they didn't die of their own will. They died because a child is throwing a tantrum.

The Fire Region did not betray me, the water region did not betray Okoto. Their leaders did. Their leaders shall be held accountable for the choices they've made.

You knew of the poisoning of the Stone Region! You could have saved all their lives if you had spoken up sooner! But you ran like a coward. You ran like a child. You speak of my improper sense of justice, yet I did what any reasonable person would do. Smoke Monster and Tekulo were present at the deaths and poisoning of Ghidora and Bronze, members of the Jungle Tribe, a Tribe whose Leader was in cahoots with the Water Tribe. I imprisoned them for their own safety, lest they be lynched by the rightfully upset members of the Stone Region, desperate to hold someone accountable for their pain! I did not abuse them as prisoners! I allowed them a chance to explain their side, and prove their innocence! This is what a leader does! A leader acts for what is best for all, not just what he wants. All you and your allies have done is Kill, Kill and Kill! A trail of blood lines your course! And what does this course lead to? You reclaiming a throne that was lost by the actions of the Fire, Stone and Ice regions combined, who sought to overthrow your corrupt father!

Your Paranoia is your own doing! I've not sent squat after you, instead I was content to let you live your life, even after I learned you were the prior mask maker's child. You are delusional Pulse. You are just as corrupt as your father was, for power has clouded your mind, the silver spoon stuck into your mouth since birth tainting your ideals. 

A true ruler is Forgiving and Just, neither of which you are. You are consumed by Hatred.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This feels weird. I now have the freedom to leave the Ancient City since I'm not a prisoner anymore or don't need to attend a trial. For the first time in awhile, I can choose where I go mostly without consequence. It is an odd feeling after being here for so long. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You did not want them to die, but they still died, by your hands for absolutely nothing. They didn't die for a cause they believed in, they didn't die of their own will. They died because a child is throwing a tantrum.

And did you want the former Mask Maker to die? But they still died. They didn't die for a cause they believed in, they didn't die of their own will. They died because you wanted to throw a twenty-year tantrum, one you are still throwing. Is everyone you dislike someone throwing a tantrum?

You knew of the poisoning of the Stone Region! You could have saved all their lives if you had spoken up sooner! But you ran like a coward. You ran like a child.

Wait, so who was it that ran to the Fire Region and informed them of the poisoned water? Was it not me that did that?

a Tribe whose Leader was in cahoots with the Water Tribe

Yes, which is exactly why Terrorsaur and Nato killed him. That's sarcasm, by the way! He was not in 'cahoots' with the Water Tribe! He imprisoned them! To call ToaTimeLord in league with Terrorsaur and Nato is very out-of-touch! 

I imprisoned them for their own safety, lest they be lynched by the rightfully upset members of the Stone Region, desperate to hold someone accountable for their pain!

Being imprisoned makes you SAFE?! Then why have you not imprisoned the entire island if you desire everyone to be safe?

A leader acts for what is best for all, not just what he wants

The problem here is that you think what you want is best for all. Did Toa Smoke Monster, Jed1ndy, and Lapis want to be imprisoned? Did everyone else think it best to come to the Ancient City, or even want to, leaving their regions unattended?

for power has clouded your mind, the silver spoon stuck into your mouth since birth tainting your ideals.

Perhaps the silver spoon stuck into your mouth for two decades has tainted yours. Because I have lived the life of a fairly normal Water Protector for the best part of twenty years. No silver spoons involved.

A true ruler is Forgiving and Just, neither of which you are. You are consumed by Hatred.

Ah, is that why you decided to call everyone who doesn't come to the Ancient City a criminal? No - you are not Forgiving and Just. You are Merciless and Unjust... and Delusional.

*Chuckles*

Oh you foolish little boy. One man can not usurp a ruler. Again I did not kill your father, but the mask breaker did, nor did I lead the charge against him. In your mind I am the only enemy, when in truth the regions of stone, fire and ice are your enemies, for they are the ones who lead the usurpation and appointed me as their chosen ruler. I was a ruler chosen by the people, not a ruler chosen only because of my blood. 

You ran to the Fire Region, yet you made no effort to warn the stone region. Even a scroll could have been sent. Even better you could have prevented the entire thing before the water shipments were sent, but you didn't. You chose to let those within the Stone Region die, because it suited your purposes.

No one ever wants to be imprisoned, but we imprison so that criminals do not run free, and so that they can one day have a chance at proving their innocence. The only people who were charged with not showing was those on trial, for very clear reasons. All I required was the leaders to come to the trial, as a jury should be composed of the leaders from each region for fairness, and the key witnesses for the trial.

And your father did die for a cause, his cause was protecting his throne. He believed in this cause so much that he would die for it instead of stepping down. The three who died by your hands did not believe in your cause, nor was it their choice. You took their lives for nothing.

Though it is pointless continuing this conversation. Your mind is made up and as such I shall leave the results up to the official round, seeing that is the only actions that matter since the trial is technically over and anything that occurs within the topic really doesn't have an effect on the scene anymore aside from giving Lucina inspiration/fodder for the scene dialogue.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If the SETA deal had not been broken than none of this would have happened. A united good for all! But no, no, no no no. No peace, prosparity, or unity.

Now these ancient visions of prophesy have come forth, and now what? All out war?! For what! Must we bring the wrath of the underworld to our realm? Must we bring War?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It does not have to come to war. It's our choice if it comes to war, and that is the last thing I want... Needless bloodshed by those who are forced to fight is not the answer.

Terrorsaur, Nato, Pulse and Dallior. These four individuals are the only ones who have sought bloodshed. They have forced their entire region to be a part of something they never wanted.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It does not have to come to war. It's our choice if it comes to war, and that is the last thing I want... Needless bloodshed by those who are forced to fight is not the answer.

Terrorsaur, Nato, Pulse and Dallior. These four individuals are the only ones who have sought bloodshed. They have forced their entire region to be a part of something they never wanted.

I am aware of what Terrorsaur and Nato did, but what of Pulse and Dallior?

• Upvote 2

pure_muscle.png

*Points to the scene* Pulse killed three individuals against their will by his actions, for a cause that lead to nothing. He literately wasted their lives for nothing. Dallior on the hand was merely an accomplice, though one can assume he was aware of much of the Water Regions plans, and thus played in indirect role in the deaths.

Also Lucina, correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like all those who 'Gave their energies' for the attempted summoning had much of their life drained, if not died correct? Or at the very least their quite aged, aka weaker?

Golden energies burst from the Mask of Time, lancing out towards the Protectors named. One by one, each accepted the burden, having heard of the disasters that might strike if they did not; all except for FF, who seemed to struggle against the pull, fighting against the time that was begin drained from him.

If FF fought against the 'Time that was being drained from him' well that should be rather self explanatory. That sounds live their life was being drained.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Except for the fact that Nato isn't a member of the Water Tribe, is he? And on that token, neither am I! I'm a member of the Earth Tribe, the tribe who was destroyed by the rebels. I once bowed down to you. I could seek revenge against those who ended my friends, my leaders, my family. I have the greatest reason to side with you out of all of the Okotoans. And yet I don't. Why? Because I recognize your delusions of grandeur, your usurpation, your acts, for what they are: evil. If you really want what is best, hand the crown over to the heir. No "good" and "just" ruler would try to kill the heir or use the forces of evil, the Skull Warriors and Skull Spiders, to do his bidding.

Did Pulse and I know that those who died would die? No. They died because they rejected the power of the Mask. They died of their own accord. The mask only did something because all who it claimed, who Pulse called out, accepted its power, and wanted to summon the Toa and end your reign of terror, even your supposed loyalist Zatth. The people are murmuring about your wonton imprisonment of the guiltless, Jed and Smoke Monster, your subjecting to trial the innocents in the Jungle region present at the meeting, and your declaring myself and Pulse enemies of the state before any proof was raised against us besides not making it to your special trial. You are losing your power and respect in this realm, and it is only a matter of time before you fall and the true heir to the throne deposes you.

This rebellion, all of this, since the breaking of SETA to the fiasco of a trial-crashing, could have been done in a much less messy fashion, without causing all this bloodshed. I feel sorry for the poor souls who have died this day and their ignorance. But what is done is done. Nothing you say, no threats you make, can un-do the deaths of the Stone Region, of TimeLord, of Hero, FF, and everyone else who has died at the hands of Nato, Terrorsaur, and fate itself.

You are a boarish, repugnant Mukau-snout, not worthy to lick the boots of Pulse, who should be ruling over Okoto, and sitting in that iron throne.

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

What acts of evil have I committed? Pulse, Terrorsaur, Nato and Yourself love to spout this off, but none of you have truly listed an act of evil aside from the usurpation that was done by more than just one individual, which is only evil by your standards. Give me one act of true evil, not your subjective evil which is based solely on your ideals and morals, that I have committed.

Actually you have no reason to side with me Dallior, as it was because of the usurpation that the earth tribe was reduced to what it is now. You have the greatest reason to side with Pulse.

And they did not want to summon the Toa, they wanted to prevent a disaster from happening which would have if they hadn't. You forced them to agree to it lest they risk the lives of others. They put the island before themselves. They acted as true leaders despite being forced into a corner.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, I can't tell how much of this argument is in-character, and how much of it might be personal, so I'm going to step back and ask that everyone take a moment to calm down.

Things in this game don't always go according to plan. The poison worked way faster, and was way more effective, than we'd thought it would be. The Mask of Time killed off a bunch of inactive players, and so on. We're not perfect, a lot of us have made mistakes or missteps; and nearly all of us have blood on our hands in some way or another. 

The bottom line is that pretty much everyone has already chosen whose side they're on at this point. There's no point in all of this arguing back and forth trying to justify our actions. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

To be fair, I'm completely in character for the majority of this discussion, except in parts where I make it clear I'm speaking out of character. From an ooc perspective, lovin this thus far, ic perspective, my character is upset beyond belief.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

While I did not want them to die, I will take responsibility for their deaths. But I'll stress that I did not want this to happen, and to pretend they didn't die would be unbecoming and poor form.  I did not know them, but I regret their passage from this world.

Let Underscore, the Jungle Diplomat, rest in peace.

Let Hero, the Ice Trader, rest in peace.

Let Rahkshi Guurahk, the Fire Councillor, rest in peace. 

Three moments of silence for them, whose lives were so quickly taken by my improper usage of the Mask of Time.

Their deaths were due to the cruel actions of our dark godly overlord, Tex.

You are not to blame. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Their deaths were due to the cruel actions of our dark godly overlord, Tex.

You are not to blame. 

The Dark Lord gives, and the Dark Lord takes away.

One might look into the flames and see his shadow, but his favor is his to give.

• Upvote 4

If the SETA deal had not been broken than none of this would have happened. A united good for all! But no, no, no no no. No peace, prosparity, or unity.

Now these ancient visions of prophesy have come forth, and now what? All out war?! For what! Must we bring the wrath of the underworld to our realm? Must we bring War?

Hey I tried but two cowards killed me.

OOC: Not one, but three whole moments. TimeLord didn't even get one. :P

Hey just make my grave marker a hourglass and I'll be fine.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

They will pay... You will be avenged.

pure_muscle.png

Really? That's news to me.

They will pay... You will be avenged.
Oh if it's possible.

When you have the 40 warriors destroy Nato, can they be mostly from my region of that's okay with Smoke Monster?

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I just realized that my region - unless you count Dallior separately - is the only one with all four players remaining.

that sounds like an excellent election statement for the Heir to make

"let me rule, I've kept all of MY people alive for at least half of this stupid game"

Edited by Lucina

UPDATED MILITARY STRENGTH AS OF EPISODE 6*

*this includes the CURRENT status of the AC Battle; as such, this will probably change again by the end of the round/battle

1-Ice Region (Warriors, Guards) EST 194 Protectors 6 lost to Mask of Time

2-Stone Region (Carvers, Builders, Led by the Mask Breaker) EST 70 Protectors 75 lost to poison & aftermath, 5 lost to Mask of Time, Mask Breaker dead

3-Fire Region (Miners, Golden Mask of Fire) EST 130 Protectors 14 lost to Skull Spiders, 6 lost to Skull Warriors

4-Jungle Region (Mask of Control/Wildlife) EST 92 Protectors 8 lost to Mask of Time

5-Water Region (Skull Spider horde) EST 50 Protectors Golden Mask of Skull Spiders & Skull Spider horde under Voxumo's control

• Upvote 3

Let me rule, I've kept all of MY people alive for at least half of this stupid game, by sabotaging and killing people from other regions.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah, Voxumo, well, it's not like you're dead set on killing everyone else in the Ancient City right now or anything, which will give you a much higher intentional body count than any of us. 

It's not like I've even tried to sabotage any regions, nor did I want to kill anyone. But you're trying to kill me right now, so I might as well make you the sole exception to my 'I do not want to kill anyone' rule since you won't stop trying to kill me until you're dead. 

Edited by Trijhak

You invaded my home, brought chaos into it, and have armed soldiers trying to accomplish something... You have a freakin army there... I'm defending my home like any normal person would against foreign invaders. 

Are you implying I should just lay down arms and let you decimate my soldiers and myself? This is war, and you've brought it upon yourself.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No, Voxumo.

I'm saying that you're not as Forgiving and Just as you think. And let me tell you something: I would have been merciful towards you in the past, but my allies and your actions have convinced me that would be a really bad idea. 

No, Voxumo.

I'm saying that you're not as Forgiving and Just as you think. And let me tell you something: I would have been merciful towards you in the past, but my allies and your actions have convinced me that would be a really bad idea. 

Two words: Home Invasion

No one would appreciate someone else coming into their home, killing several guests, and then wreaking havoc. And if you really didn't want soldiers to die, you would be retreating, instead you are trying to push forward, implying that your intentions are not inline with what you say. If you were to just retreat I could call off the horde, instead you continue pushing further into my home, and I must push you back.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

It's not a home invasion when you literally invite everyone to show up for a trial.

*points at Pulse and the like army of fire protectors* I did not invite them...

And pulse I would be inclined to believe it's your home if I hadn't already licked everything  :P

That is the law of the land afterall, he who licks it owns it.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu