well i got my 3ds last august and i must say it's ok. Mind you the only other ds system i had was the ds lite i think it's called. Well i kept my old ds so that i could still play my game boy advance games. The features on the 3ds is kind of neat. I was happy i could finally get on the wifi on my pokemon white game so that was a plus. i only own two games for it rayman 3d and the transformers dark of the moon one, mind you my mom bought those two games. I have downloaded the pokemon pokedex app, that legend of zelda four swords thing and i spent points to get a mario vs donkey kong march of the minis i think iot is called. i will admit i have more fun doing the ar cards game than anything. I personally enjoy playing my psp-3000 more than anything. I also spent my nintendo points and got that giant AR card, right now it is a poster.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well i got my 3ds last august and i must say it's ok. Mind you the only other ds system i had was the ds lite i think it's called. Well i kept my old ds so that i could still play my game boy advance games. The features on the 3ds is kind of neat. I was happy i could finally get on the wifi on my pokemon white game so that was a plus. i only own two games for it rayman 3d and the transformers dark of the moon one, mind you my mom bought those two games. I have downloaded the pokemon pokedex app, that legend of zelda four swords thing and i spent points to get a mario vs donkey kong march of the minis i think iot is called. i will admit i have more fun doing the ar cards game than anything. I personally enjoy playing my psp-3000 more than anything. I also spent my nintendo points and got that giant AR card, right now it is a poster.

Nice! Rayman 3D huh, VERY fun game, cant wait for rayman origins 3D, which was confirmed! Edited by Bjoacx

Nice! Rayman 3D huh, VERY fun game, cant wait for rayman origins 3D witch was btw confirmed!!!
oh cool i cant wait for that one too. i also want to get that sonic the hedgehog game i hope they make a shadow the hedgehog game he is like my all time favorite character. I had the gamecube game and that was a fun game wish i could find it again.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm really hoping Monster Hunter makes it over to America, it looks amazing...And I'm hoping that the Circle Pad Pro doesn't get dropped, although I'm wondering about that since it seems to be a Gamestop exclusive...The Rumble Pak was an interesting accessory that was dropped last gen, only ever used it with 2-3 games...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a day one buyer, have downloaded about $100 in content, and got OoT, Starfox, 3D Land, and 7 on the opening days. But the biggest game I am waiting for is Luigi's Mansion 2. I have been waiting for years for this sequel, and I hope it will not dissapoint me.

LUCKY... I wanna be an ambassador, why did I wait for the price drop!!! :headbonk:

I'm really hoping Monster Hunter makes it over to America, it looks amazing...And I'm hoping that the Circle Pad Pro doesn't get dropped, although I'm wondering about that since it seems to be a Gamestop exclusive...The Rumble Pak was an interesting accessory that was dropped last gen, only ever used it with 2-3 games...

You, sir, are my new favorite person. (Sorry Blade :P)I...I'm not so sure they're going to localize 3G. I get the feeling they'll localize 4 when it comes out, since that's a major mainline game, but 3G is a just a (really awesome looking) enchanced port, so....

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Hey; I support Monster Hunter too. xDI'm honestly hoping they do, but unless Capcom does work to get online into it(Especially with their comment about online being the main selling point here), I'm skeptical, honestly. Though, Sven did say something about there being some stuff going on, so I'm not giving up full hope, for now.Heck, I wouldn't even mind if it came here with only local play; would I be able to play with anyone? Probably not, but it'd make it that much more epic when I take down Jho. =P And with the two helpers, that's even more possible now...

Have you tried searching Gamestop for MH3? Might need to be used, but the copy I've been renting has had some good scratches on it and still works, interestingly enough. =P They've worked on the disks so that one huge scratch won't totally wreck your game now, unlike some older systems.(I'm looking at you, PS1.)

I really have mixed feelings.On one hand it does look amazing. However, I'd really prefer a dual-analog input option instead of being forced to use the touch screen, never really liked that option on DS shoooters, with the exception of Star Fox Command, so I'm hoping that KI plays like SFC.Anyways the last level of Mighty Switch Force is so annoying.

Well, it's supposed to be even better than Metroid Prime Hunters with this control scheme, so I'm honestly highly anticipating it. Especially with the online modes; which should allow even more replay. =)Speaking of Prime Hunters, though, anyone know if the online mode's still up? I've been considering it, but given that the story mode would be the only thing working if they've removed the online(At least, for me, since I don't know anyone who has the game), it might not be the best idea to consider. =/

LUCKY... I wanna be an ambassador, why did I wait for the price drop!!! :headbonk:

Do you want to know what the real irony is?I got mine for less than the dropped price because I traded my DSi in. And I'm an ambassador.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm a day one buyer, have downloaded about $100 in content, and got OoT, Starfox, 3D Land, and 7 on the opening days. But the biggest game I am waiting for is Luigi's Mansion 2. I have been waiting for years for this sequel, and I hope it will not dissapoint me.

Not really luck. At the time, it was one of the stupidest desicions I made. Ever. My 3DS sat and collected dust for about two and a half months. However, I suppose it did pay off, which is why my sister and I are getting a Wii U on launch date.

Well, it's supposed to be even better than Metroid Prime Hunters with this control scheme, so I'm honestly highly anticipating it. Especially with the online modes; which should allow even more replay. =)Speaking of Prime Hunters, though, anyone know if the online mode's still up? I've been considering it, but given that the story mode would be the only thing working if they've removed the online(At least, for me, since I don't know anyone who has the game), it might not be the best idea to consider. =/

I actually loved the control scheme for Prime Hunters. There was a bit of a learning curve, and it felt awkward for the longest time, but it eventually grew on me. And yes, online mode is still up.

3-23-12Kid Icarus: Uprising.Need I say more?

Yes.TBA Q1 2012.Luigi's Mansion 2.I have said more.

Hey! Two random questions, is anyone exited about KH Dream Drop Distance!?!? There has been a lot of talk on things like kid Icarus and luigis Mansion, and stuff like that but I'm really exieted about KH, and what Color of 3DS do you have? Between me and my brothers this has been a question of which looks the best, I have a flame red 3DS, what do you guys have?

Edited by Bjoacx

I'm excited for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, mainly because of the presence of The World Ends With You within it.I have a blue 3DS and my boyfriend got a red one using gift cards on Amazon. Both colors look great! I can't choose between them. :3

Black 3DS here, same reason as Terminus. =PKH3D sounds intriguing; but given that I've never played a KH game before, I just have to hope that it'll be a good first game to get into. =P(Then again, I said i would for 365/8 Days, so...)

Well, the problem for me is finding the two DS games now; let alone the other PS2 games. =/Most annoying thing is that I had a chance to play KH, and I just ignored it, because I thought it was overrated at that time; and now that I want to try it so that I could actually find out what it's like for myself; I can't. -_-;

Days is a good starting point for the KH games, since it focuses on the entirety of Roxas's story and needs minimal backstory, whereas Coded has much better gameplay, but directly follows KH2, so the story is more confusing for newcomers to the series.

Yeah, totally agree about the coded thing, that was the first one I got and I beat it recently and had pretty much no idea what was going on the entire time! But I got Birth by Sleep, I have yet to beat it but I am hoping it might give me some back story since chronologically it is the first game...And on a side note, MAN, WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE BLACK 3DS'S!!! Actually that was my first choice, then at last minute I changed my mind...

KH3D may be a good starting point, because it's getting so much attention on the The World Ends With You side of the game. (also TWEWY is the definitive DS action-rpg. get it now if you haven't already.)It's obvious that Squeenix wants to create a great jumping-on point for TWEWY fans, and thus people new to KH.Also sleek black tech is all the rage these days, shiny white tech was so 2000's :PAlthough I've lost both my 3DS and iPod Touch multiple times in my piles of black tech... (Including a DSi, PSP, various console controllers, a GBA SP, and tons of black accessories and wires.)

Bjoacx: Well, I'd've gotten a dark green and black one; but there aren't any, so I just went with the one I liked better. Helped that the red DS didn't come out until like half a year later, as it would've been my second choice. =PTerminus: I haven't gotten TWEWY yet, but i wanna play it. D=And you're right about it being all the rage. Luckily, though, I don't have all that many things, and my MP3 player is more or less silver, so... =PControllers, I could probably see, if I didn't only have one PS2 controller. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

TWEWY is amazing, definitely worth tracking down a copy. I actually like playing it a bit more on my 3DS at the original resolution than on my DSi XL, the art looks so much crisper on it (and the art/music is a huge part of the game, the soundtrack is arguably one of the best game soundtracks in any video game. EVER.)Oh, and Sho Minamimoto will be your favorite character if you're taking Calculus. He makes math stuff so much easier to remember.

Edited by Terminus24

I got a black one, because it just looks a bit cheap being half one colour and half another.Also, Dream Drop Distance? What a silly name. They could have just called it 3D without trying to be clever about it, lol.- Tilius

It wouldn't be a Kingdom Hearts game without a silly name.

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

I got TWEWY for Christmas, haven't really gotten started on it yet. I blame Civ 5. :PAlso....Kid Icarus Uprising! I'm a lot less worried about this game than I was a month ago. Apparently there is an insane amount of weapons, so that's always nice.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

0_o Okay, how does that work? I just checked about that, and it appears that they have TWEWY both new and pre-owned at EB Games here(Dunno if they actually have it in stock or not, though. =P), but the newer one is cheaper! 0_o