The Official OTC TBRPG Planning and Organization Topic

Noxryn

On the Subject of Level Imbalances:I'm going to use Warcraft Three as my Analogy here. You have your armies, the essential "NPCs" of the RPG, and you have your Heroes, which are the equivalent of "PCs."Your Hero has a level between One and Ten that increases the more experience you get. A level ten hero has stronger skills, and more, than a Level Five. Now assuming you're a level one, and your enemy is a level five, they have more health, speed, and "mana" with them. However, even though you only have One spell with your hero, and your enemy has a combination of three, plus two "levelled up."It's still possible to win against that hero - but not in a One on One. However, Warcraft is a game that has set stats - no room for argument. The RPG that Lloyd has suggested has way more wiggle room than WarIII, even if there're still hard stats.I fail to see the problem with the RPG when, especially in something like the BZPRPG, people can have any amount of power they want. You can have the essential equivalent of a god as long as you RP it well, and a Matoran can beat you if it's RP'd well. The Inclusion of Hard stats doesn't change the entirety of the RPGing formula because people already beat characters with skills and power far greater than their own.The Inclusion of hard stats, as far as I'm concerned, doesn't change whether or not you''re going to win. Especially when a dice roll is involved.But then again, everyone here's been RPing for quite a bit longer than I have, even If i have staffed my fair share of RPGs. I say give the RPG a chance, at least after the example is posted. I don't like to say it but at times it seems to me like BZPRPGs, especially those in CoT which need to be approved, are ever so slowly going into stagnation - and a lot of times i blame the forums seeming unwillingness to try new things.Never know, some of the RPGs that havn't met the current standard on the forum could've one day become the most popular out there.But that's a rant for a different time. All i'm saying is give Lloyds experiment a chance. Because it could be a hit and you'd never know. Change is good.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

On the subject of level imbalances, which I seem to have been ninjad on.I apparently didn't state this clearly enough, but XP is shared by the team. Once one person kills enough mooks or whatever to bump himself to level four, everyone on the team jumps to level four as well. This is intended to address the oft-mentioned problem with level systems which is "But the newbies will get crushed." If a new guy joins a pre-existing team, then he'll be the same level as everyone else on said team.As for character creation flexibility, the reason everyone starts out at level three is actually a plot point, believe it or not. A grizzled soldier would be at the same power level as a fuzz-chinned draftee. Of course, you could add a Unique attribute that gives him more health, since non-magic characters don't have any attributes, just health and weapons. A pillbox, for example, would have anywhere between sixteen and twenty health and would be a beast to take down, even for a mage. It does have the effect of making vanilla mortal character harder to play in combat, but that's like complaining that a Marine can't measure up to Master Chief. :P :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Personally, I've always found that including profiles for important NPCs has been more of an indicator that the plot is all in the hands of the GM--if you look at Cradle of Civilization, you'll see that it has no important NPCs, just an example profile which is my personal character--but I understand where you're coming from. I did try to give the sense that the plot is in the hands of the players: they're the Spartans to the mooks' Space Marines and occasional ODST, but apparently I failed.

:kaukau: I was thinking more along the lines of the moderator's MC, not NPC. Yeah, NPC wouldn't be too good. But a nice, interactive MC is convenient, or at least for me because it means that I can get more involved with the main story in a more personal way. At least if the MC is up to it, which he or she should be.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

here's the pitch-few hundred years in the future, enough for space travel to seem reasonable. humanity has recently discovered an inhabitable planet already inhabited by a wide variety of species, but while it is versatile, it's not very developed in terms of technology, thinking aztec or mayan level technology. so while humanity tries to colonize it, human businessmen see the war as an opportunity to plunder the planet, including its many mysterious temples.the primary focus of the RPG is team play. in a war-based rpg it means for team vs team tactics and strategies, but i also want to see how team vs environment element works out. the basic idea is that the other GM and i come up with challenges that take place in the temples, and that the adventures/mercenary teams can work together to solve puzzles, similar to the dungeons in skyrim or what indiana jones does.thoughts?

Avatar + puzzles?Eh, seems pretty cool. I'd play it, if I could be an alien. :P
more or less. i was thinking avatar when i was sketching it out. the idea was it that, since the island is already a mosaic of diversity, i could leave a lot up to the players, including a 'make it yourself' species kit.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Personally, I've always found that including profiles for important NPCs has been more of an indicator that the plot is all in the hands of the GM--if you look at Cradle of Civilization, you'll see that it has no important NPCs, just an example profile which is my personal character--but I understand where you're coming from. I did try to give the sense that the plot is in the hands of the players: they're the Spartans to the mooks' Space Marines and occasional ODST, but apparently I failed.

:kaukau: I was thinking more along the lines of the moderator's MC, not NPC. Yeah, NPC wouldn't be too good. But a nice, interactive MC is convenient, or at least for me because it means that I can get more involved with the main story in a more personal way. At least if the MC is up to it, which he or she should be.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh
Oh, I will definitely write one up. I just want to see what kind of characters everyone else would make first.Example will be up tonight. Unfortunately the loaner I'm using doesn't have the mapmaker I'll be using for the official combat maps, , so a makeshift square grid map will have to suffice. I will be getting my computer back tomorrow of all goes as planned though, which means I can finally take that darned line out of my signature.EDIT: Aaaand here we go. Sorry for taking so long, I'm simply trying to do the best I can. If you have questions, complaints, gripes, useful criticism, etc. feel free to voice them.This is the example.

Map:123456789It's a small simple map for this. 4, 5, 6 are defense tiles representing trenches, 2 is an attack tile representing hills, and 3 is a damage tile, with the rest being clear. Phoebe starts on 5.(Listing PCs so you guys can see how they work--normally PCs would not be listed.)Name: Phoebe WilcoxMax Health: 6Weapon: Magic, Alteration; illusionary rifle.Fortification Expert; gains a +1 defense bonus in defense tiles.Stealth Tactics; gains a +1 defense bonus to clear tiles.Survival Expert; negates damage from damage tiles.Name: Harry CopperfieldWeapon: Large Arms, ArtilleryMax Health: 6Attributes:--Eagle Eye: +1 Attack when attacking target 4 space away.--Lightly Equipped: +1 Defense when Harry has Moved in his last turn.--Area of Effect: Enemies adjacent to targeted enemies take 1/2 damage of targeted enemy.SoldierMove: 5Max Health: 2Weapon: Small Arms, Long Gun. The standard bolt-action rifle for soldiers.

IC [southern Border/Phoebe]The war wasn't being very forgiving, to say the least; trench warfare was no place for any human. Anytime the skies opened up they quickly became muddy, any attempt to find shelter resulting in you getting bathed in grim. The constant sound of gun fire, someone trying to get a lucky shot off, kept you on edge, always ready to bolt. Of course, it was also maddening. But, Phoebe continued thinking, everything to do with war was. The men dead, the men dying... it was no wonder they would have kept her from going her if they had found out who she actually was. No one should be out here.The sound of heavy gun fire broke her thoughts. She poked her head out of the trenches, spotting through the south rain the advance of enemy troops. Desperately she looked around, finding no troops around to assist her. Growling, she focused for a moment, feeling a weapon solidify in her hands. A useful talent to say the least, and it'd probably save her life eventually. For now she fortified herself, bracing for the attackers coming northward.OOCPhase one action; pass.Phase two action: defend against Soldier 1.

IC: The boy's legs shook as he advanced forward through the mud, the muck sucking at his boots and trying to rip them from his feet. Rain rattled against his helmet but he ignored it, eyes focused on the section of trench, which his Sergeant had told them was undermanned from yesterday's attack. His friend stood by his side as they advanced forward, breaths bated and waiting for the sound of the artillery or the machine gun that would spell their deaths. Suddenly, just before his friend was about to reach the trench itself, he spotted someone moving in the trench. He lined up a shot and pulled the trigger, shouting. the boy followed suit, opening fire with his own rifle. OOC: Soldier to 1. Soldier to 2. Both attack Phobe Wilcox.

OOCDice rolled; soldier positioned at 1 rolls 1. No damage. Soldier positioned at 2 rolls six. Damage calculations;6 base roll + 1 attack tile bonus + 1 weapons bonus - 1 defense tile bonus - 1 attribute bonus - 1 magic bonus = roll of 5, attack of 4.

IC [southern Border/Phoebe]The woman screamed as the shots echoed across the battlefield. The first few bullets missed her, but the next wasn't so lucky for her. Bullets caught her in the lower chest and bit the flesh across her right arm, causing her to collapse down as she tried to control her breathing. Shot. She had been shot. This wasn't suppose to happen. She never came to fight, she came because she wanted to get away from her family and her shame, and now she was shot. She slowly looked down at the wound; it seemed to of missed anything vital, but she couldn't tell. There was a streak across her arm as the bullet had ripped flesh off, and with blood welling up around the wound she wasn't going be able to keep her focus. She could already start to see spots, but she was certain she could keep fighting for a while more.So she pulled herself up, trying to ignore the pain as she aimed her makeshift gun at one of the advancing soldiers, yelling as she fired.OOCPhase 1; pass.Phase 2; attack soldier at 2.

Dice rolled; Phoebe rolls 2. Damage calculations;2 base roll - 1 weapons penalty = roll of 1, attack of 0.

IC: Encouraged by the pained shout coming from the trench, the two soldiers charged forward, taking no heed as a few errant shots skimmed by their heads. They leapt down into the trench, belatedly fixing bayonets as they moved forward to attack. Spotting the lone defender, one of them cried out a shout of victory as they attacked her. OOC: Solder 1 moves to 4, attacks Phoebe Wilcox, Soldier 2 moves to 6, attacks Phoebe Wilcox.

OOC:Soldier 1 rolls 1. Weapon type advantage, +1 =2.Terrain bonus, Attribute bonus, Magic type bonus -3= -1. Miss. Soldier 2 rolls 5. Weapon type advantage +1 = 6Terrain bonus. Attribute bonus. Magic type bonus -3 = 3. Two damage.

OOC: Invoking the NPC protocol. IC: Phoebe cried out in pain as the soldiers set upon her. She tried in vain to flee, but one of them got in a lucky shot and pierced her thigh. She began dragging herself along with her arms, her mind blank except for the need to escape with her life. Soon, even that was gone as she blacked out from blood loss. OOC: Phoebe Wilcox defeated, removed from map.

IC: "Grid five-four delta niner zulu." A voice reported over a radio. "Fire when ready." "Copy that, fire when ready." The artillery captain on the other end of the radio acknowledged. Harry Copperfield grinned as he looked through binoculars at the two unsuspecting soldiers. The poor sap they'd been attacking was probably dead, no loss there. Hopefully, he could take out both of them with one shot. OOC: Pass, attack Soldier 1.

Copperfield rolls 3. +1 weapon type, +1 Attribute. 3+2=5Terrain bonus. 5-2=4. 3 damage.Soldier 1 killed. Area of Effect invoked--Soldier 2 takes 1.5 damage (for convenience's sake, rounded up to two). Soldier 2 killed.

IC [Field hospital/Phoebe]Light. There was light; did that mean she was dead? If so, she was probably in ######, considering the pain in her chest. Phoebe blinked as she awoke, gasping for breath as she felt the throbbing in her side. Lower chest, near the edge; no critical organs damaged, and apparently not infected. She never liked being in hospitals though; if someone were to find out about here, well, mages were an important asset but it could cause some serious... political issues.

IC: A corpsman stepped inside the tent, looking Phoebe over. "Ah, you're awake. Good. The odds are good that you'll pull through, but I'm going to have to give you medical leave." He explained. "Partially because of your...condition...but mostly because we can't risk you straining yourself and undoing the healing process." It was his way of saying Women like you aren't supposed to be on the battlefield, but clearly you wanted it bad enough, and we need more soldiers, so we're just going to look the other way. "You'll report back to your commanding officer in two months. I've already taken the liberty of filling out the paperwork for you." The corpsman was interrupted as a man in mud-stained fatigues poked his head inside the tent. "Hey, is this where--" He was interrupted sharply by the corpsman. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." he said. "Don't worry about me." The soldier said. "I was the one that found 'er on the field. Saved her neck, too." The corpsman was surprised, but acceded gracefully. "I see. In that case..." he stepped aside. The soldier stepped inside, having to stoop--he seemed to be quite tall. He gave Phoebe a grinning smile. "Harry Copperfield." He said. "Nice to finally make your acquaintance, Sleeping Beauty." Phoebe rolled her eyes. "Don't give me any of that." She said. "I've been on the front for a month now. I'm as capable as you." "Yes, and that's why you got almost killed by two mooks and I had to save you." Harry snarked. The corpsman noticed that Ms. Wilcox was beginning to get stressed--not good for her injuries. "Sir, you're aggravating her. If you'd be so kind as to leave..." "Fine." Harry grumbled. "See if I save either of you." He took his leave.

In summation: You RP a fight exactly like you would normally, but the GM determines the ability to hit (and considering that I'm online a good 75% of the time, you shouldn't have a long wait). Unpowered characters can beat mages if they're either lucky (like these kids were--we didn't fudge any rolls) or if the player is smart. And just because I have the fighting system in the spotlight doesn't mean the end of good characterization--merely that I feel that the players I have seen play can write characters well enough that I don't need to shine the spotlight on characterization. :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

It's a trend, the forums trend just as much as Real life does.Besides, it's the formula that's working right now. I don't know if you've noticed but these "RTSRPGS" happen to be some of the most popular on the forum since it rebooted.I still fail to see what the big problem is. If you're afraid of the numbers, don't play. Simple as that. Lloyd's already admitted it's an experiment, and if we didn't have experiments, the forum would go into stagnation. I love Sci Fi RPGs, and none bring fonder memories than Lloyd's own Night of Infinity. But no matter how different you get storyline wise, eventually every Sci Fi RPG starts to feel the same if the mechanics don't change.RTSRPG's, as they're being called, were originally an Experiment. They're now Extremely Popular. Experiments are good. Allow the monotomy to be broken every once in a while - there's different ways to RP than the same old that BZP's employed as it's standard for years. Maybe not as fun, maybe not as efficient, but they exist, and i'd prefer to play in an experiment every once in a while than have RPGs start becoming Boring.It's the same as the videogame industry. If you don't innovate, people get bored. Every Game, asides those in a series/classics, at least tries to bring something new to the table. Unfortunately if story's the only change, then you're not bringing much.Oh dear god rants... my fingers...

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

In summation: You RP a fight exactly like you would normally, but the GM determines the ability to hit (and considering that I'm online a good 75% of the time, you shouldn't have a long wait)

Not really. There's no roleplaying involved, its just doing what the little numbers tell you to. Its different to the IP systems involved in the RTSRPGs, before you bring those up, as those merely limit your range of options. You still have options. With this...not so much.There is also the fact that you'd have to do those dice rolls after every attack posting. Every. Single. One. Even if you are online as often as you say you are you'd have to be stuck on nothing but the RPG. And what about people trying to fight during the other 25% of the time?Sorry, I stayed open-minded up until now but this still leaves me unconvinced that such a mechanic could work

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Not really. There's no roleplaying involved, its just doing what the little numbers tell you to. Its different to the IP systems involved in the RTSRPGs, before you bring those up, as those merely limit your range of options. You still have options. With this...not so much.

Just like to point out, rolling a five or somesuch doesn't mean 'you get hit in the chest'. It means 'you get hit, presumably somewhere it won't feel good'. All the dice says is 'mate, you got hit, do something with that.' Still plenty of RP room to RP how you got hit, where you got hit, and possibly even why. What and when are also available, so if you can answer all five of those questions... what difference is there?I could of said, "Phoebe got shot. She shot back. She got shot again, passed out." But no, I spent some time role playing her. That is ultimately what RPGs are about, role playing. This does not infringe upon role playing; your character is not determined by the dice, your character is determined by you.Alas I doubt that'll convince you though, so I just want to say this; Lloyd pulled this from another RPG on another unmentionable site, and from what I understand it was pretty fun. And before you say 'this is BZP', well, you have a point, this is BZP, but there's still the concept of fun which transcends sites. People took this and did good with it; why can't BZP do the same?(and no it wasn't some RPG dedicated site or even a dedicated forum site; the forum itself is just a side thing to the main site. So you don't get dedicated hard core table top players no more than you get them here)

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

My in-production first RPG (that I've made). Any use of real names is completely coincidental.

1. CharictersTo make a charicter fill out this forum.NameFactionWeapons/ArmorBackstory2. StoryAge of AncestryThe world is called Dragar. The year is 1221 h.c. (human calendar). The two dominant kingdoms of Dragar are at war. The war between the Anholmar and Nordhagar has been going on for the past 50 years, and shows no sign of stopping. The once-great citadels of Cavharran and Khazish are in ruins. As the war goes on, castles and forts are biult and destroyed within a matter of months. This is a world where heroes are needed, heroes like YOU!3. LocationsIn Dragars Misty Plains, the war has heated up. The stage is set for a final battle. But where and when?Cavharran--- Once home of the Anholmer army, now a smoldering ruin. The Nordhagar destroyed this base, leaving tumbled rocks in its place. Messages, describing what happened here for all to know, are scrawled on every surface.Khazish--- A port, once often used by the Nordhagar, now lies in ruins. Destroyed by the Anholmer to cut off Nordhagar trade with foreigners, now home to a small Nordhagar garrison, bravely defending what is now a major arms storeScorcerers Lair--- Rumored lair of a fierce sorcerer, mysterious beasts hunt at night, and in the day, The keep is shrouded in abnormal mists.Battle Gate--- A ruined gate, towering over the Misty Planes. A mysterious, pale light shines from it at night.Warriors Fortress--- A tall tower, with garrison. It is abandoned, and yet people still see strange figures mulling around the tower. Two dragon statues hold a small, pale object in there hands, but no one knows exactly what, seeing that the stairs up to the top are broken.more areas later4. Weapons, Factions, ArmorThe two factions are the Anholmer and the Nordhagar.WeaponsFor All

• [*]Longsword[*]Battleaxe[*]Shield

For Nordhagar

• [*]Poleaxe[*]Cleaver- a duel-sided Poleaxe[*]War axe- a Battleaxe, with a sword blade up the middle[*]Javelin[*]Duel Swords

For Anholmar

• [*]Mace[*]Warhammer[*]Steelsmash hammer- a Warhammer, with maceheads instead of hammerheads.[*]Bronzed Club

ArmorFor All

• [*]plate[*]mail

For Nordhagar

• [*]Truesteel- extraimly tough, like mithreal[*]Blue striped plate

For Anholmar

• [*]Rustless armor- neaver rusts, tougher then plate, can take a blow from a Battleaxe without denting[*]Red striped plate

More info on Rpg soon

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

First off, proofread it. Make absolutely certain that you catch any and all spelling or grammar errors before you submit it again.Second, the character form is much too short - not enough detail to it. Take a look at RPGs like The Dreadful Flying Glove's To Save The World!, or Blade's Zelda RPG for an idea of what the character sheet should look like.Third, the whole thing seems really stripped-down and generic - the story is simple, the weapons, while it's a nice idea to have culture-specific weaponry and armor, don't explain enough, nor do they give any reason why someone would choose armor other than the special magical stuff, etc. etc.Basically, you need to put a lot more work into this thing before the stuff you already have is anywhere near good enough, never mind anything you'll be adding later.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

"before the stuff you already have is anywhere near good enough"way to be supportive...

It's a trend, the forums trend just as much as Real life does.

way to completely miss my point and then rant over what you assumed i said. Edited by ~JC~

"before the stuff you already have is anywhere near good enough"way to be supportive...

As supportive as criticism needs to be. Last time I made an RPG, everyone in the planning topic was supportive, saying how good it was and all that jazz, and it got ripped to shreds by the judges because nobody prior to them had pointed out any actual flaws in it. Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

don't gotta say 'your stuff is nowhere near good enough'. say you just tried a new art project. you're gonna want to show it to your friends before you show it to a critic. its more morally useful to have a bunch of small suggestions rather than someone give you a whole list as to why your project isn't good and then call it garbage.i disgress, talking about morals in the topic isn't helping anybody either.

Edited by ~JC~

eeh.... MAJOR works in progress, much more is in it, I just ran out of time to post it(cursed little bros). There are Dragons, Epic-scale battles, and a event system, I just ran out of time. But how do you like the areas?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

The areas are good, but they could use a little bit more description and a bit of grammatical work. A map would also be a good idea.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

:kaukau: I'm going to give some feedback to the RPG gdfgdfgdfice is making:- The opening description needs to be more descriptive. Perhaps instead of including a section to describe settings, you could wind them into the opening in the form of an engaging narrative that gives them life.- The conflict needs a motive. A very clearly defined motive.- I'm sure you're interested in armor, but take a while to think about how important that really is. You can give the players a fel for what kind of armor is in that world, but the exact details are something best left up to the players, especially since they'll end up inventing their own character outfits anyway. Listing them off sounds confining. Instead I'd just include them in a description of that the different factions are generally like. What players might be more interested in would be the structures of the different militaries.Obviously, I can't comment on much more, since you've only just begun drafting the first post.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a TBRPG based off the game The World Ends With You? I've been thinking about doing something like it for a while, and am pretty sure that it would be accessible to people who haven't played the game at all. I can have a rough draft ready soon if anyone would be interested.

:kaukau: Darn, I hate it when there are several different RPG ideas that tempt me all at once, and yet I can only go forth with one of them... Well, I'll just see what people think of this basic pitch:RPG: DisneyPrologueMickey, the Sorceror's Apprentice, was meddling around again, but this time he got himself into more trouble than enchanting overzealous broomsticks. Once more he ascended up to the stone where he overlooked the sees and the stars, but while feeling particularly adventurous, while the silhouette of The Conductor went on break he fled to that high post. He gave a wave of his hands, and suddenly the beautiful music of Bach began to play for him. Inspired by the graceful harmony, he continued to experiment in his magic. The mathematical notes of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor helped him to control his magic, and he cast a spell far greater and more comprehensive than before. It was a terrible thing to do, nor could have chosen a worse place to do it, for he stood on The Conductor's pedestal, which overlook not just the seas and stars but all the realms of Fantasia!Without warning, the gateways to the many other great works of Disney opened before Mickey, and the worlds of all the animated classics were brought into the Fantasia realm. Mickey saw them begin to interact with each other and felt good about himself until he realized just how much trouble he would be in with his master. Yet, another, larger problem awaited him, for the clashing of all the worlds awakened Churnabog, the great Evil One on top of Bald Mountain. With a single reach of his arm, he grasped out to Mickey and picked him up, destroying the pedestal in the process. Without the pedestal the enchantment that brought all the worlds to Fantasia could not be undone.Even though the magical world of Disney was not in its proper order, there was a bigger problem. The great and evil Churnabog was planning to use the magic of the Sorceror's Hat to increase his power and unleash a spell of darkness that would engulf everything. However, one hope did remain, for a brightly colored butterfly made out of abstract geometrical art came to the mountain and snatched the Sorceror's Hat away from Churnabog. His evil spirits caught the butterly, but it dropped the hat in one of the realms of Fantasia 2000. Enraged, Churnabog sent a message to all the Disney villains who had dabbled in the black magics of witchcraft and sorcery to join him and create a portal regardless. Soon, should he get all the allies he needs, they will cast an inevitable spell that will convert the whole world to darkness.Not all is lost. The Sorceror's Hat still rests somewhere in the realms of Fantasia 2000. Whoever finds it could change the fate of the universe.Playing this RPG:You will join this RPG and play as all the main cast from one of Disney's great works, and even some love-action classics with some animation in them, such as Marry Poppins and Tron. If you want, you may work from the characters as they already exist or, for those who want to write with characters that are more of your own creation, you can come up with a twist to these characters. For example, what if Scar was actually Sarabi's puppet? What if Ursala had a crush on King Tritan? It's perfectly acceptable. After all, retelling fairytales is an ongoing process.For the sake of continuity, each person will own only one Disney world and not have characters from others, so that one person's reimagining of Snow White doesn't contradict with the other person's. Within the context of this RPG, let's also say that the worlds are continually falling into Fantasia and haven't fully emerged until a player joins in with it. However, on the flip side you can have as many characters as you want and people will be able to keep track of them all! Well, within reason. There still have to be NPCs left in your realm of Fantasia. But still, you get to have your favorite cast of characters, so there's really no limit to what you can imagine with them and how much fun you can have.-Anyway, so I'd get all the Fantasia characters, and at the beginning I'd just specify Yensid, The Conductor, Firebird, the nature spirit, and Churnabog as my main characters and detail a slight way in which I reimagined them. It's pretty easy to create characters in this game, although I don't know how much appeal that has. The other thing I know I have to do is...Well, I'll have to figure out how traveling between the realms within Fantasia is done and a few other things.There's also another RPG I'm working on (I'm just smoothing out character profiles right now) and I'll post it later. Darnit if I don't love them both.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Well, I really have nothing for the villains to do yet, but I'm thinking Sho Minamimoto would be the conductor, as he was the only officer who was never erased (only knocked out, and is presumed to be alive), and Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro would now be the new Reaper officers. I'd think of changing the structure of the game from being a once-in-a-while weeklong thing to something that would keep on going as long as there are players (as that would fit a TBRPG better), and players could win periodically. On the other side, Hanekoma would still be helping players, and I'd somehow try to fit in Neku and the other players, they could possibly be working with Hanekoma, and of course Joshua would still be the composer. Still not sure about a conflict, though, but that's the only thing I'm really not sure on, good on mostly everything else.

Kinda forgot about that part. It could be a game (like last time) maybe to see which would be a better way to control Shibuya: with the Imagination of the Composer and the Players, or the Calculations of the Conductor and the Reapers. Plus Sho also seems to be on Hanekoma's good side, so he could also have had a part in making him the next Conductor, plus he was basically already the highest ranking reaper after the game between Joshua and Megumi.

Yep, however, when he does this, he becomes a fallen angel and rebels against the composer, so it seems unlikely that he did it to dupe him, as he went to great lengths and lost his status to save Sho. His motives are never really revealed, but I'd find it unlikely he would do all that just to dupe him- besides, if he wanted to dupe someone, he could probably dupe Joshua pretty easily.

Well, he either has an ingenious plan that will save him from the angels, reapers, himself (in Another Day), and Joshua (as Hanekoma broke the rules of the game, and would need to be erased), if he was playing everyone, or he did it because he wanted to help everyone. Hanekoma is a pretty mysterious character.I'm thinking of eliminating Hanekoma from being a reason Sho became Conductor, and having it be simply because he was the most powerful reaper, Joshua chose him to play a game, and Sho sees the promotion as a step closer to becoming the Composer.

Edited by Terminus24