Actually, it's going back to the original title: Live, Learn and Lawsuits. s(L)=logLL3 is just a subtitle. Unlike (3L)2, which became the actual name of the series, this one's just there because I dislike using "Season 3.0" and I said something to Jin a while ago about making the next title a logarithm.For those who don't know what it means, s(L)=logLL3 basically shortens down to s(L)=3, which references the season number and all that jazz.In the meantime, I've finished up the new look for the old Kahi spritesheet. It'll be up when I'm done fixing the Calix.

icwutudidtharrrBut yeah, that explains it. I was worried that we'd have to start calling it s(L)=log... whatever, but that makes a lot more sense. :DHey, is that a new font you're using for the Live, Learn, and Lawsuits part? Or are my eyes deceiving me...?--untitled.png

banner.jpg

Hey, is that a new font you're using for the Live, Learn, and Lawsuits part? Or are my eyes deceiving me...?--untitled.png

Yep, it is. Warlords served me well, but I thought it was high time to change to a more retro look for the series' logo.Since my activity here has been so low, though, here's a look on a project I've been working on for a while...newkittest.png

For those who don't know what it means, s(L)=logLL3 basically shortens down to s(L)=3, which references the season number and all that jazz.

I need to stop reading your posts, Kahi. Every time I do I feel less intelligent. :P Edited by Ddude the Insane

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

• 2 weeks later...

And so, we're getting back in the swing of things. I've gotten some more stuff done. With luck, the Protodermis Chefs saga will be finished alongside this style of comic work.Okay, I'll admit it, it is based off of Homestuck. I know some eyerolls are already being made, but if you're thinking that it'll just be a general ripoff, fear not. I've seen way too many of those to count, and I know that they can get pretty old pretty fast. So I decided to change things up a bit. This probably won't be in a "PM me and tell me what should come next" format (although there will be certain parts like that, but a bit more narrowly put) and will follow Mr. Hussie's work more in presentation format. I've also tried to improve on the original format, adding some elements from the adventure game genre and so on.iaza14713775523800.pngI should be able to finish this up, but I am using my school's tablet, and with finals coming up soon I may lose time to properly finish this. But it should at least show you something of what happened in between that time and the 2010 Christmas Special.After this, depending on when my laptop gets fixed, you'll see the finale of the 2011 Christmas Special and maybe something to do with my Three-Year Huna. After that, there will be no more comics until June 4th, where LLL returns with the third season.

Edited by Kahinuva

• 2 months later...

New ComicOkay SORemember June 4th?Yeah that was sort of a lie.To be honest I've not really been doing much around here. A lot of the guys I knew left and for a while there I joined them.But after a while I realized that a new generation had begun to spring up here. And while it's not what I remember, maybe it can be someday.So that's why I decided to climb out of my stasis pod and revive this back up again. I'm still a little rusty, so forgive me if this one's a little generic in humor. But it's gotten me back in the mood.With luck, others might join me in the near future. If not, though, enjoy this while it lasts, I guess.Quick note: I've dropped the logarithm title and decided to revert to good old Live, Learn and Lawsuits. Also, I've skipped Comic 50 and moved on to 51. I guess I'll finish 50 this Christmas.

Edited by Kahinuva

All right! Now I feel less alone in the world.Anyway, good to see you working again. And that latest comic... MADE ME CHUCKLE. Not a huge laugh, but you're getting somewhere. This is an accomplishment. Be proud.Also, thank you for dropping that convoluted logarithm title. Algebra makes my brain hurt.

Shout out to the best comedy/police drama ever. And yeah, that other song. I now have the strange urge to remix the two together.And next time I need to brutally murder someone, I'm using that line. I love how the cashier wasn't fazed a bit.[Homestuck reference]J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Guh, royalty.Kahi, I shall join you in your revived quest o' revisionism. I had lost interest in comic-making because I didn't think anyone else from the older gen. cared either. Guess I was wrong.Anywho, make sure Shad uses lots of Bleach. Bloodstains can severely affect your health inspection score. :psychotwitch:

Shout out to the best comedy/police drama ever. And yeah, that other song. I now have the strange urge to remix the two together.
Please do.Yay, it's back! Can't wait for moar comics.And I love the new banner. It's spiffy.

banner.jpg

Two things. That was hilarious. But you just illustrated a female getting shot by some brown racist. I'm sorry....but you've changed...WHY?!!?Kidding, your comics have always been better when read out loud. Yes, I even do the sound effects. ;)

Teehee, I annoy my friends so much with that song. Glad to see more! :biggrin:
Hey, you're not the only one.
All right! Now I feel less alone in the world.Anyway, good to see you working again. And that latest comic... MADE ME CHUCKLE. Not a huge laugh, but you're getting somewhere. This is an accomplishment. Be proud.Also, thank you for dropping that convoluted logarithm title. Algebra makes my brain hurt.
Well, at least I'm getting there. Anyhow, that title would have been a pain in the butt to type out. I'm glad I dropped it too.
Shout out to the best comedy/police drama ever. And yeah, that other song. I now have the strange urge to remix the two together.And next time I need to brutally murder someone, I'm using that line. I love how the cashier wasn't fazed a bit.[Homestuck reference]J-K out.
Ah, I was wondering if someone would notice those references. Good call.
Guh, royalty.Kahi, I shall join you in your revived quest o' revisionism. I had lost interest in comic-making because I didn't think anyone else from the older gen. cared either. Guess I was wrong.Anywho, make sure Shad uses lots of Bleach. Bloodstains can severely affect your health inspection score. :psychotwitch:
Yeah, I actually lost interest for the same reason. But if I'm game to stick around if you are.
Geez, those ambassadors are getting bolder every year. Good to see you're back in business.
You wouldn't believe the stuff that they got away with in the last United Islands meeting...
Do I smell a slight Rorschach influence in the Vladslovian character? Because, y'know, I could see him saying those last lines.
Hurm. Subject seems to pick up on characteristic slurs. Also suspiciously close to this Tapika character. Possibly a homosexual? Must investigate further.
Shout out to the best comedy/police drama ever. And yeah, that other song. I now have the strange urge to remix the two together.
Please do.Yay, it's back! Can't wait for moar comics.And I love the new banner. It's spiffy.
Thanks. The banner isn't too far from my other one for (3L)2 but I'm glad it still holds up.
Two things.That was hilarious.But you just illustrated a female getting shot by some brown racist.I'm sorry....but you've changed...WHY?!!?Kidding, your comics have always been better when read out loud. Yes, I even do the sound effects. ;)
Well, got to keep things fresh, amirite? =PAlso nice to see you around.(also if you'd answer my pm about those posts at the front page that'd be really great kthnxbai) =PI'm working on a new comic, hopefully to be released in a few days. Stay tuned.

Do I smell a slight Rorschach influence in the Vladslovian character? Because, y'know, I could see him saying those last lines.
Hurm. Subject seems to pick up on characteristic slurs. Also suspiciously close to this Tapika character. Possibly a homosexual? Must investigate further.
Possibly?

bionicle is trans culture

Okay so seriously I actually have most of the comic done I swearBut my computer has gone all black screen of death on me. So until I get that fixed, no new comic.I can see if I can at least try and grab a small preview though. I backed up all of my comic making files, so I should be able to open it on another computer.Anyhow yeah thanks to everyone who posted and all that.

Nice punchline at the end, Kahi. That actually got a nice chuckle out of me.And lol Miraka's attitude change.Looks like I have a bit of catching up to do, with the series being revived and all. @_@-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Okay so really sorry about the wait and everything. Got my computer problems settled, but I've been working on a project for BioCraft that you should see up by the end of tomorrow.In the meantime, preview:preview_lll_comic_53.png

The background looks really cool. Especially the logo on the window and the banner at the bottom.Can't wait to see the new comic!
Hey, I can't take all the credit. In fact, I can't take any of it. It really all goes to the actual maker of the Newsroom, Dlakii, who did some excellent work with those.Also yes, the project I mentioned I was working on was indeed the Minecraft Mata Nui Island Wallpapers. They take a buttload of CPU to render, which is why no new comic has been released yet.

Oh god. It's him.Run Blade. Run before it's too late.Run.Also, loved that last panel.Great comic, Kahi.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Oh god. It's him.Run Blade. Run before it's too late.Run.Also, loved that last panel.Great comic, Kahi.-V-
I wish I could attach music to these; "Song of Unhealing" would definitely be on repeat.
And Gav dumps his kid at LLL.Apprentice lawyer, perhaps?
Technically its sort of Mir's kid. But she did dump him on me, yes.

You shouldn't have done that...Excellent job on the new comic. Those backgrounds are quite nice, though I know that it is not you who are responsible for them. Also, Blade has one of the best ringtones that someone can have.Also, L'tunbroun is the greatest possible name for a Matoran ever.

Edited by Ayel Hyland

You shouldn't have done that, Bladeran...Great comic. Although I was hoping when I saw the title THAT wouldn't come up >__>

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Anyway just got finished reading some of these and really good work you're doing Kahi I'm really enjoying these, and that new comic...oh boy you just had to bring that "thing" in and at the time I was listening to the song of unhealing thus creeping me out completely, other than that that last panel was hilarious.

Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD